Erica's Man: A Second Orgy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MysteryTe
MysteryTe
157 Followers

After a while, to my left I noticed Erica shift, and as the two women rearranged themselves, Erica shuffled around and rolled Ellie on top, placing herself in a 69 position with the blonde's arse and tidy, shaven cunt nearest to me. Erica reached up to where my hand rested on Alice's hip and tugged.

I kissed Alice's neck and cheek and pulled my cock slowly out of her, prompting her to climb quickly onto Carl and slide herself onto his shaft. I turned to my wife's side and she reached up to guide my cock, soaking with her sister's juices, into the tight, wet passage of the blonde girl whose tongue was currently lapping at my wife's cunt.

I slid slowly into Ellie at first, occasionally pulling back slightly as her tight cunt stretched slightly with each slow push forward. She was very tight, her walls pressing in on my cock as it slowly slid into her despite the fact that the walls were slick with her juices. It took me a little while to finally slide every inch into her, low moans and gasps escaping her mouth as I impaled her while my wife licked at her clit. I began to slide in and out of the blonde's tight passage, soon building to a steady rhythm, although I did occasionally pull out to allow Erica to lick and suck the combined juices of the blonde and Alice from my length before she returned her attention to the girl's clit, and my cock to her pussy.

Between my thick cock, a little bigger than she was used to, and Erica's tongue, Ellie soon came to orgasm, her knees buckling under her as she fell onto Erica, gasping in ecstasy, my cock flinging up as she collapsed, bouncing for a few seconds before my wife's mouth wrapped once more around the tip, sucking Ellie's creamy release from my length.

Behind me, I could hear Alice's moans and Carl's grunts increasing in frequency, and I turned my head to watch as Alice rode the younger man with ferocity, rotating her hips as she bounced on his cock, which soon brought a loud grunt from his mouth as he came, shooting his load inside Alice, who came just a second or two after. Alice had always responded well to the feeling of being filled with cum, usually with an orgasm of her own, or if not, to ride harder and faster until she did orgasm herself.

Bringing my attention back to Erica. who was still ministering to my own erection, Ellie laid atop her, I pulled my cock from her mouth and stepped past the pair, kneeling one knee back on the sofa on the far side of them. Leaning forwards, I tongued my wife's slit, sliding my middle finger inside her as Ellie regained her senses and knelt up above Erica's face. Erica was wet, allowing me to quickly slip a second finger in to fuck her with. Erica had returned to eating Ellie's cunt, and with the blonde sat up on her knees now, her eyes closed as she moaned lightly, I was able to appreciate the younger woman's taut and pert body, her small tits perky, with rock hard little nipples jutting out, and a toned, flat stomach above her bald cunt, Erica's tongue playing with the exposed clit as mine played with hers.

I ate my wife's pussy with gusto, enjoying the familiar taste of her arousal as I pounded two fingers in and out of her, her moans muffled by Ellie's cunt. As my wife drew nearer to orgasm, her thighs wrapped around my neck, pulling me harder against her mound, and her moans grew louder in pitch as they escaped from beneath Ellie. Soon, Erica's hips bucked against my face and her back arched as she came hard, the taste of her orgasm like ambrosia to my tongue.

Ellie smiled as she climbed off my wife's gasping mouth and kissed her, before turning to her boyfriend behind her. Alice was sat beside him, her dress back on her shoulders properly, but her fingers between her legs as she watched us. As Ellie climbed across Carl's lap to slide her soaked pussy onto him, Alice stood, and stepped towards where I now sat, kissing Erica, who'd sat up next to me, lovingly stroking my cock. Many of our onlookers had begun to move on, the more fervent part of our fivesome complete, and Alice indicated with a nod that she thought we should head for a side room. I lifted Erica's dress back up onto her shoulders and tucked away my erection as we stood, before Alice again slipped my arm around her waist and we three moved past the few who had stayed to enjoy watching Ellie slowly and lovingly riding Carl.

The central room was a lot less busy now, but out of the throes of sex ourselves, it was easy to hear moans and squeals coming from the various rooms around us. Alice took the initiative after a particularly loud explosion of orgasmic release sounded from inside a room to our left, and she almost dragged myself and Erica into the room to discover what had brought it about.

The room, as the others around the hall had mostly been, was dimly lit, and was fairly full, with little space on any of the surfaces available for new participants. Despite the crowded interior, it was clear to see who had released the noise - a brunette who was on all fours, loudly gasping for breath as a well hung older man (probably over 50, but with around 11 inches - certainly the biggest I'd seen this close) rubbed himself to an ejaculation over her arse and back as we watched.

"Jesus," Alice whispered, "I was thinking I'd have a go at whatever had brought that scream out, but I think that might be a little too much for me tonight."

The stunned admission brought a chuckle from Erica, who was peering around us, and soon quietly directed my attention to a threesome underway on one of the beds nearby. A pretty blonde, still wearing her flowery green dress, was holding a naked, ginger haired girl's face against her cunt, as the ginger was pounded from behind by a tall, dark haired lad, still dressed but with his trousers around his ankles and his shirt open to reveal a very well toned, muscular body. He appeared to have a decent sized cock - maybe a little over six inches at a guess as he slid in and out of the ginger girl.

Erica led us over to the threesome and stopped close by, leaning in to nibble my ear before kneeling in front of me and releasing my cock from my trousers and underwear by pulling them down. I sprang to attention, and Erica lovingly stroked me for a few seconds before wrapping her lips around the head of my erection.

I thought Alice might join her sister on her knees, but she remained standing, though she did wrap Erica's hair around her fingers and help direct the amount of my cock my wife took at any one time, holding her away at times so she could only lick at the head, and sometimes pushing her towards me to push my shaft further down her throat. I cautiously removed my shoes and stepped out of my trousers as she went down on me, and Erica helped me remove my socks, allowing me free movement, which we both knew would soon be needed. The dark haired lad and the blonde had seen our little group watching now, and were watching Erica suck my cock as we watched them.

Alice was clearly enjoying both shows, rubbing herself with her free hand and when the dark haired man pulled out of the ginger girl, turning towards us as if offering his cock, she decided she couldn't wait any longer to join the two groups together, pulling her sister to her feet. Grabbing my erection with her other hand, now, she led us both to the group, forcefully pushing Erica back to her knees behind the ginger girl (let's call her Katy), and pressing her mouth against the freshly fucked cunt, before leading me to the blonde (Jess) and guiding my cock to the girl's mouth. Jess opened her mouth without question, reaching up with her left hand to rub me as she licked around the head of my dick, bringing a tingle of pleasure before she took me fully into her mouth. Alice was always slightly more assertive than Erica, despite being the younger by 5 years, although she'd never shown this side in our bedroom, so I was excited to see how she planned to utilise it tonight.

Having placed myself and Erica where she wanted us, Alice wasted no time from there, marching back to the toned lad (Dean) and dropping to her knees to suck his cock, Alice gives great head, and I knew if he'd been fucking Katy long, that he wouldn't last much longer with Alice, who was going at him like a woman on a mission.

I returned my attention to Jess, the blonde, as she released my cock from her mouth, moaning loudly at the ministrations of Katy's tongue. It was clear she wasn't far from an orgasm, though Katy herself seemed to be struggling to maintain her efforts with Erica's expert tongue tantalising her clit from behind. Reaching down, I released one of Jess' teats from her dress, and lightly pinched and squeezed her nipple, helping bring her closer to climax. As Katy's back arched and her mouth left the blonde's pussy, I helped pull her around to face me, her legs spread wide in front of my cock. I wasted no time, sliding my cock into her sopping wet cunt, every inch gliding into her as she squealed with pleasure, the climax arriving with the simple entry of a big cock to her begging cunt.

Feeling Jess' cunt walls contract around me, I pulled out almost the whole way before re-entering, making long, slow, deep thrusts into the pretty, young blonde's warm, wet hole. To my left, I could see Erica had swapped places with Katy now, on all fours with the ginger girl's face pressed into her from behind. Beyond them, Alice was still going to town on Dean, her head bobbing back and forth and a look of pure ecstasy on his face.

I returned my attention to the pretty blonde whose pussy was full of my cock, and began to speed up my thrusts, fucking her harder and faster as she gasped and moaned. Reaching down, I found her clit with my thumb, and was soon treated to another orgasm from the younger girl, who squealed with delight at the combination of a thick cock and a clit massage.

Just as she came, a loud "fuuuuuuuuck" came from my left, and sure enough, Alice had her tongue out flat as Dean's cum spurted onto her face and chest, a good sized blob landing on her outstretched tongue. I watched as Alice squeezed the last drops from Dean's erection onto her tongue, and then turned and shuffled on her knees back towards where her sister was being eaten out by the ginger haired Katy. Somehow, I knew what Alice planned without any thought or prior knowledge, and simply observed as Alice again entwined her fingers through Erica's hair, causing her to open her eyes, before kissing her hard on the lips, her spunk covered tongue disappearing into my wife's mouth as Alice looked my way, a deliberately smouldering look as she tongued another man's cum into my wife's mouth. She continued to hold my gaze as she pulled Erica's face down to a cum-covered breast, where Erica eagerly lapped at the sticky mess on her sister's hard nipple, her eyes catching mine and a cheeky grin spreading across her face even as her tongue flickered over Alice's sticky areolas.

It was the first time I'd seen another man's cum anywhere near my wife, but I wasn't paying lip service when I said I was all in - Erica has helped me, and joined me, to fuck so many women over the years, I have no problem doing anything that has my wife horny and happy,

Watching the two sisters together as I pounded into Jess helped take me over the edge for the first time that night, and, thrusting fast and hard, I shot cum deep into her shaven pussy, pulling out to shoot a second spurt up her belly as she grinned up at me.

I hardly had time to step back before both Alice and Erica, leaving Katy behind looking somewhat nonplussed, arrived. Erica dove straight into the cum-filled pussy with her tongue, while Alice licked the rest from the blonde's belly. The sudden onslaught of Erica's tongue on her cunt quickly brought Jess another orgasm, and she gasped her climax less than a minute later.

Alice and Erica kissed again as they stood, leaving Jess gasping, before Erica kissed me, pressing her pert breasts and hard nipples against me, the taste of my own cum and, I knew, Dean's, entering my mouth with her tongue. I kissed her anyway, pulling her against me as our tongues wrestled, one hand fondling her beautiful arse as the other brought Alice forward to join the kiss.

Shortly, after I carefully placed my trousers, jacket, shoes, socks and my underwear in an empty drawer in a cabinet to one side (can't just abandon a rented tux after all), we decided to move on, leaving Dean eating out the ginger haired Katy, who was kissing Jess. A sister on each arm, hands placed lightly on their hips, we resumed what had become our default moving position, though this time, while the dresses were pulled back down over their pussies, they remained bunched down around their waists, four perfectly formed breasts exposed as we wandered back into the main entrance hallway, passing fucking couples and groups with lingering looks, and receiving a few lingering looks from onlookers as we passed ourselves.

Blinking slightly in the brighter light, we wandered for a little while, observing rather than joining a few small groups, while we rehydrated with glasses of water, available readily now alongside the wine and champagne from the waiters and waitresses. Alice enjoyed letting her hands roam over the waiters as she collected her drinks, and I could tell she was far from finished for the night, which I knew suited both myself and Erica. After a while, my sister-in-law nodded towards the stairs at the side of the room and, grabbing a drink each, we retreated up the stairs from the gasps and moans coming from the dim rooms on all sides. It was certainly quieter up here, and it was only as we turned the second corner of the staircase to ascend the last flight, that we heard any sounds. Clearly there were people up here, but from the muffled conversation rather than the gasps and moans of downstairs, it was unclear what sort of area this was.

All became clear as we reached the top of the steps, turning to our left to find a large platformed area, surrounded by chairs, chaise lounges and small sofas, inhabited by masked men and women, all fully clothed and watching a threesome, completely naked, pleasure each other near the edge of the platform. The men were both good looking, clean shaven and young looking, well toned and muscular, one with brown and the other blonde hair. The blonde had approximately six, maybe six and a half inches, and was currently on his knees next to the platform, tonguing the bald cunt of a stunningly beautiful, olive skinned girl perched on the edge, lithe and athletic, with small, but very perky little breasts, a B cup, I felt, her erect nipples tiny on her small breasts. Her legs were spread wide as the blonde licked her clit, and in her mouth was the very large cock of a brown haired man, maybe nine or ten inches at a guess, and with some girth.

Alice and Erica both stopped, and we watched for a minute or two, before I guided us to one of the few empty spaces with a decent view of the three particpants, sitting on a white sofa, only just wide enough for us all three to sit down. Knowing we were the odd-ones in the watching group, and feeling the small, horny movements of both women beside me as they watched the girl (let's call her Lena) gasp and moan around the large cock of the brown haired Tom, at the apparently quite expert cunnilingus of the blonde (Ben), I knew we wouldn't be watching for long.

Indeed, it wasn't long before Alice and Erica both were openly masturbating, sliding their fingers under their dresses and rubbing at their clits. I knew it wouldn't be long before the temptation to join became too much, and judging by some of the glances from the other men and women voyeurs around the circle, I knew they were wondering why we hadn't already. This was clearly an area for watching, or for being watched, so the fact we were in a state of undress, only really left us one course of action. My arms migrated North from Erica and Alice's hips, and I cupped a warm breast to each side, pinching and touching their hard nipples as they rubbed themselves and watched Lena gasp an orgasm, before pulling Ben up to join her and Tom on the platform, a hand wrapped around both cocks.

Alice decided that this was the time to join in, standing and giving me a dirty grin, before walking past me to lift Erica boldly to her feet by her hair, kissing her sensually before guiding her to the platform. As they approached the three, Lena took Ben into her mouth. Alice slowed, and guided Erica to her knees, turning her side on to me, before, without releasing Erica, she reached over to take Tom's nine inches from Lena and positioned him in front of my wife, before reaching up to pull him into a deep kiss, her own chest with her hard, perky nipples pressing against him.

Erica stared at the large cock before her for a few seconds, before glancing over to where I sat. I simply smiled at her. Alice held her hair still, but I knew she wouldn't push her sister forward. She was being assertive, but she would never make Erica go further than she wanted to. Indeed, the kiss she was engaging was Erica's chance to back away. I knew Alice would take her place in a heartbeat if Erica decided this wasn't what she wanted.

From my vantage, I had a perfect view of my wife, ginger hair flowing down her back, on her knees with her dress pooled around her waist, beautiful chest exposed with her hard nipples protruding, and for the first time since we'd gotten together (not through any demands on my part), the large erection of another man stood to attention inches from her face.

Erica watched my smile for a few seconds, presumably looking for any hint of worry or unhappiness from me, before smiling back and turning her attention to the cock in front of her.

She simply looked for a short while longer, before closing her eyes and leaning forward to take the thick head into her mouth.

I'm not sure if I expected an explosion of eroticism, or jealousy, or emotion, but it didn't come. I simply enjoyed the view. I had always felt that it wouldn't bother me - we've always treated sex as just sex, just before it had always been only women with us - but you never know until you try, and I wasn't bothered. Was I horny? Of course, but no more than I normally should be at any time with my topless wife and her sister. It certainly wasn't a discovery of a fetish.

Erica kept her lips wrapped around the head of the long, thick cock for a short while, and I knew her tongue was tantalising the man as he kissed her sister, before she released him and licked along his shaft, opening her eyes to hold my gaze as her tongue traveled the length of his erection and back, before taking him into her mouth again and beginning to move her head back and forth as she sucked.

Alice, after a couple of minutes, knelt to join her older sister in front of Tom. Eyes on me, she pushed Erica's head onto the large cock, causing Erica to gag at the base, before pulling her all the way to release the thick head, strings of spit and precum stretching from her mouth. Alice immediately replaced my wire, taking Tom into her mouth and licking around the head as Erica had earlier. Both women were looking over at me now, clearly directing the show for my benefit as they took turns sucking on the erection before them.

To the side, I saw Lena had her eyes on me too. From her angle, I was fairly sure she could see that both women were giving me a show, and she appeared to have worked out that there was some connection between us.

Grinning as she released Ben's cock from her mouth, she beckoned me to join them. I didn't hesitate as much as a second, my remaining clothes on the floor and rock hard eight inches in front of the olive-skinned beauty almost immediately.

Lena didn't waste any time in wrapping her fingers around my cock and taking me into her mouth, the wet warmth a welcome pleasure as her tongue circled the head of my penis. I groaned as she took me deep into her throat after just a few seconds, her teeth grazing the skin at the very base of my erection. She was clearly a very skilled cock sucker and she was easily able to pleasure both myself and Ben for a good few minutes, while Alice and Erica went down on Tom just a yard or so away.

MysteryTe
MysteryTe
157 Followers