Erica's Man: A Second Orgy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tom, possibly not believing his luck, or perhaps just unable to contain himself with the attentions of both sisters, grunted a warning that he was going to cum. Erica released him from her mouth and Alice took charge, stroking him over the edge and directing a long, thick stream of ejaculate onto her face and then Erica's chest as he groaned loudly, eliciting an appreciative murmur from the ring of onlookers.

My cock currently being rubbed vigorously by the beautiful Lena as she deep-throated the 6 inches of Ben beside me, I watched as Tom's erection speedily dwindled, both women were visibly incredulous at the speed with which the nine inches they been servicing became small and floppy.

Tom clearly knew he was done, at least for now, as he quickly stepped away and disappeared down the stairs to rejoin the main party below us.

Alice and Erica, after a momentary, slightly bewildered pause at the sudden change of situation, continued to put on a show for our audience, kissing lustily, their chests pressed together, creating a sticky patina across the two. Shortly, Erica disengaged, pushing her younger sister lower so lick the cum from her soft breasts and hard nipples, catching my eye and holding my gaze as Lena's soft lips enveloped my length once again, her tongue teasing the tip of my erection.

Shortly, Erica stood and stepped to me, kissing me full on the mouth before dropping to her knees behind Lena and kissing the neck of the olive-skinned vixen sucking her husband's cock, reaching around her to tease her clit with one hand and her nipple with the other.

Lena released me from her mouth and turned her head to return the kiss, releasing both cocks from her hands as she wrapped one arm back around Erica's neck and placed her other atop the hand my wife was using to play with her clit, guiding it to the speed she wanted.

Alice wasn't far behind her sister in joining us, standing between myself and Ben and kissing us both in turn, before dropping back to her knees and giving us both a short suck. Neither myself or Ben, however, or Alice, for that matter, had any intention of settling back into a blow job at this point, and as Erica laid Lena onto her back, shuffling to position her face between the young girl's legs, with her own arse and pussy presented towards us, I lifted my sister-in-law back to her feet and kissed her again, before directing her gaze to where Ben was now kneeling behind my wife, sliding his hand up the groove of her cunt and slipping his middle finger inside her.

I guided Alice by the hair to a position in front of Erica, where she could see us both from her vantage point, her tongue working her magic on Lena's clit, drawing gasps and moans by the second. I knelt Alice down in front of me, facing Erica, with her cunt above the face of ena, who quickly obliged my plan by beginning to tongue her cunt. I bent her forward onto all fours, running my fingers along her smooth, wet slit as Lena licked her clit, before doing the same with my cock, finding the soaked hole of her vagina gaping with anticipation. I plunged myself deep into my wife's younger sister, the familiar warmth of her tight cunt enveloping every inch of me as I slid in to the hilt. I waited there a few seconds, and Erica eyes were fixed on mine as I ensured I fulfilled my promise, that as I watched another man slide his cock into my wife for the first time, I did so from balls deep inside her little sister.

Erica gave little reaction to the six inches entering her from behind, paying more attention for now to her husband, as he began to fuck her sister slow and deep, and to Lena, whose orgasm, screamed from beneath where Alice's cunt was stuffed full of my cock, came soon after as Erica tongued her tight little pussy. Even so, she couldn't ignore Ben sliding in and out of her for long, Moans starting to sound from her as his grunts quickened. I could tell from my own position that the blonde man wasn't going to last long, and indeed it was less than two minutes before he pulled his cock from my wife and cum shot over her back, leaving her breathing heavily but otherwise unsatisfied.

As Ben retreated, his load spent, Erica crawled forwards to kiss me as I fucked Alice, whispering something in Alice's ear before her tongue entered my mouth. I held my beautiful wife to me, the cum of one man up her back and another over her chest, and kissed her deeply, my love for her undiminished, and my cock, as so many times before, in her sister.

After a long kiss, Erica bent back down and began to kiss along Alice's back, moving further down each time, before she finally spread her sister's arse cheeks and kissed the tight, puckered starfish of her arsehole. She lingered there, tonguing the little hole as I slid slowly in and out of Alice's cunt, even as Lena beneath her licked at her clit.

Erica spent a good few minutes working at her sister's arsehole, tonguing it first, and slipping first one finger, then two in as she continued to moisten the area with her tongue. A few strings of spit soon ensured that Alice's virgin arsehole was lubricated enough for a third finger to enter, and it was at this point that Erica leaned up to whisper into my ear.

"She told you that you can do anything to her tonight. I want to to cum inside her tight little arsehole. I want you to side every possible millimetre of that big cock right up her until she feels fuller than she's ever felt before."

I wasn't about to argue with Erica's instructions, and allowed her to guide my cock out of Alice's wet cunt with the next backwards thrust. Erica lined up the tip of my erection with her little sister's slightly gaping arsehole, spat on it one my time, and then licked around my cock one last time, before guiding me forward to force the thick head of my cock between the pert arse cheeks of my sister-in law, and penetrate Alice's last virgin hole.

For context, I'm not someone who has a lot of anal sex - in fact I've only fucked someone up the arse once before, many years ago at university - and I wasn't quite ready for the tightness. I only just managed to push the head between her cheeks, to a pained squeak from Alice, and as I tried to push forwards slightly, I could tell I was hurting her a bit, from the gasps.

I settled into a rhythm of very small movements, while also finger fucking my younger, ginger haired sister-in-law as Lena tongued her clit from below. The small movements allowed me to slowly but surely edge my cock slightly further and further inside her vice-like bumhole, without seeming to cause much extra, if any pain. Indeed, Alice reached back to further spread her arse cheeks, aiding me in stuffing my cock a little further up her anal passage.

Her arsehole was so tight, I knew that I would need more lubrication, and my wife seemed to read my mind, spitting onto my cock and then, still unsatisfied with the speed I was filling her sister's arse, disappeared past me for a good minute or so before reappearing beside me with a flute of champagne, which she slowly poured along my length, draining the last drops over where I disappeared inside Alice. Lena lapped at the alcoholic stream pouring over Alice's cunt as I began to feel the resistance from Alice's arsehole begin to wane. It was then that I realised Erica hadn't only brought the drinks over, as she continued past me with her other hand wrapped around the cock of a toned, handsome waiter, who she guided round to kneel in front of Alice. Alice took him into her mouth without hesitation, her squeals and moans as I carefully thrust in and out of her arse now muffled by the average sized cock of the waiter.

Erica appeared to be a woman on a mission, as she disappeared again and returned with another good looking young waiter, a little shorter but with a slightly larger cock this time. Lena was swiftly pulled from beneath Alice, kissed, and then directed to go and find another man to join us, as Erica whispered to the new man, who grinned before laying down and shuffling himself under Alice, tweaking at her nipples as he positioned himself beneath her.

I was about four or five inches deep in Alice by now, and had begun to fuck her arse properly, trying not to go too hard and hurt her, but enjoying the feeling of her incredibly tight hole around me.

I knew I'd soon fulfil my wife's instructions and fill her sister's arse with cum, and as this new waiter entered her beneath me (a strange feeling, as I could feel his erection through Alice's insides), I began to fuck her harder, pushing my cock as far as I physically could as I pounded her arsehole.

Erica simply sat back and masturbated furiously at the sight of her little sister getting all three holes filled. Alice was clearly lost in the moment, her throat being fucked almost as hard as her pussy and arse.

I came hard, shooting my semem into my wife's sister's arsehole with a groan, Alice's moan at the feeling broken up by the gagging sounds as the waiter's cock filled her throat.

Erica was still rubbing wildly at herself as I pulled my glistening cock from inside her little sister's arse, dripping with my cum amd leaving a gaping, stretched out arsehole. She leapt forward and tongued Alice's passage briefly, before dragging me down on top of her and demanding I make her scream and reclaim my wife's slutty little cunt. I'd never heard Erica speak quite like that, and wasn't about to refuse her request.

I slid easily into her sopping wet pussy, kissing her hard as our bodies pressed together. We fucked hard and fast on the floor, Erica's legs wrapped around my waist as she bucked and writhed beneath me. Horny as she was, Erica came repeatedly as I pounded into her, her moans becoming screams as she climaxed hard.

Soon, we were finshed, laying exhausted next to each other, panting and holding hands. After a few seconds rest, Erica propped herself up on one elbow to watch her sister. I took the same position behind her, almost spooning as if in bed, reaching round my wife to slowly play with her clit as she watched her sister fucked by three cocks at once. Lena had returned with a couple of men, and was currently riding a muscular black guy, his thick cock impaling her from below. The second guy she'd brought up, a Mediterranean looking man with a similar skin tone to herself, had decided to take over the gaping arsehole of Erica's little sister I'd vacated just a few minutes earlier, Alice's screams indicating her enjoyment as she rode two cocks with a third stuffed down her throat.

As we watched, the waiter fucking Alice's throat reached climax, pulling his cock from her mouth and shooting spunk onto her face and pert tits before retreating.

I dont think either myself or Erica expected what happened next. As if by a mutual agreement, although we hadn't heard any murmuring particularly, every man sat around the circle watching, and some of their partners, stood and moved towards where Alice bounced up and down, double stuffed with cock.

In what I can only describe as a bukkake scene playing out in front of us, we watched as my wife's little sister became an object of lust, man after man, older mainly, but plenty of younger ones as well, ejaculating on her face, chest, back and even onto her legs and feet. Some just walked up, wanked onto her and walked away, a couple enjoyed the warmth of her mouth briefly before spunking onto her face, some were helped by their own partner, rubbing them off until they came all over the ginger haired girl in the centre. Others stood close and watched a while, before rubbing themselves to orgasm over her back and arse.

The olive skinned man with his cock in Alice's arse soon joined the list of men who'd cum on her, pulling out and spunking onto her widened arsehole and cheeks, while a creampie gift from the waiter who'd been fucking her from below just added to the amount of cum she received.

Erica gasped in her own orgasm, my fingers having rubbed her to climax as her sister was used as a sex toy by a small army of men, just before Alice finally rolled off the waiter and onto her back. A final couple of the onlooking crowd masturbated over her prone body, the cum splashing down onto what was already a sea of ejaculate across her face and chest, with a smaller amount across her tummy, pooling in her belly button.

Alice simply lay still for a while, clearly only half registering what had happened. After a short time, during which the crowd had pretty much all disappeared downstairs, Erica and I stood, and we reached down to help Alice climb to her feet. It's fair to say she was unsteady as we descended the stairs back down to the main party, one of us on either side of her naked body. Erica had collected both of their dresses as I'd grabbed my remaining clothes, and we helped the cum-drunk Alice dress before dressing ourselves.

It was evident to us that Alice was done for the night, fucked senseless and still covered in cum as we entered a taxi, the driver saying nothing, one of many taxis waiting outside and pre-paid by the company running the orgy for exactly this kind of discretion.

*******************************************************************************************

I'd hoped for a threesome when we got home, but after the events of the evening, Alice slept in the guestroom after a shower, and Erica and I made love slowly, talking as she sat atop me, rubbing herself back and forth against me with my erection inside her.

Erica had mixed feelings about the night - she'd enjoyed letting loose and not worrying about how I might see her, and I of course fully reassured her that I loved her not a jot less. She did, however, say she regretted it - she had always being slutty, but was happy that it was only for me... and the women we sleep with, of course. At this point she's not ruled out more orgies, or even smaller groups with men involved, which she always had before, but has said she thinks she'll probably stick to women again in future. I have, as any good husband should, told her that I respect her choice either way, but that in the meantime I'll enjoy being the only man to fuck my wife. A grin from my beautiful wife told me this was just what she needed to hear, and her slow, rhythmic movements became more focused and quicker, soon bringing us both to climax, before we cuddled together to sleep.

Alice, the next morning, was already looking forward to her next orgy. She said she'd never felt so abused, but she loved it, because despite the sheer number of men using her as a cum dump, she knew she could have stopped any of it at any time, and felt that, in her mind, they'd respected her playing the role of a slut for them, and if she hadn't chosen that role, then it wouldn't have happened. I'm not sure I'd have felt the same, covered in the cum of twenty to thirty men, but I understood her point. She did say she was glad we'd been there to look after her afterwards, and chuckled as she suggested she'd try to get Kasey to do it next time they went, so she could see what it looked like afterwards.

A cheeky hint that we could come and help again was put down by Erica, grinning as she said she was done, for a while at least. Intriguingly, though, she did suggest that maybe I could go along to help out...