Erica's Man - Five Day course - Day 01

Story Info
Shortly after our wedding, I went on a course.
3.5k words
4.08
36.5k
30
0

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/04/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MysteryTe
MysteryTe
157 Followers

Shortly after our wedding, the first week back in term time after our Summer Holiday Honeymoon, I was told I'd be going on a course for school. A whole week of re-learning how to teach Phonics and spelling. How exciting... At least it wasn't a residential, and wasn't being held too far away, so I'd be able to commute in the mornings rather than staying away. As a happy newlywed couple, I really didn't want to spend four nights away from Erica.

I told Erica that night, and she laughed and reminded me she'd been on the same course the year before after she'd joined her new school, although it had only been three days then. Having informed me how boring the course was likely to be and wondering how on earth they were going to draw out an already dull course for another two days, we moved on in our conversation.

The next day, Erica told me she'd found out that the new teacher at her school, Helen, and her own teaching assistant, Rhea, had been booked on the same course. I'd met Rhea a couple of times, and was glad to know at least there would be something to look at on the course. She wasn't tall, but managed to have surprisingly long legs and a slim, toned body which made her very attractive. She was pretty too, with light brown hair which on the occasions I'd seen her had ranged in length from shoulder length to just below the jawline. She was a single mum of two but only a year older than Erica, having had her children very young. Erica had also told me on several occasions that Rhea was, shall we say, very open and enthusiastic about her sex life, which was apparently extremely active, despite (or perhaps because of) the lack of a steady partner. If anything, Erica was a little disappointed Rhea hadn't shown any inclination towards joining us after Erica had told her about our relationship quirks. As I said, she was very attractive.

Helen I hadn't met, as she was new to Erica's school. Erica got on well with her though, and had been glad someone else her own age had joined the school, as Erica had also moved there just the year before, leaving behind her old friends Mel and Kath, to find most of the staff were in their forties or above. Erica filled me in about her newest colleague, saying she seemed like a laugh and that she thought I'd probably get on really well with her.

A few weeks later, the course came around and on the Monday morning, after enjoying an early morning fuck together to make the most of the fact I didn't need to get up and head into school (I always get in very early to finish marking and make resources), I asked Erica again about her two colleagues, particularly about Helen, as I'd still not met her. From our conversations over the past few weeks it sounded as though Erica had gotten close to her though.

Erica confirmed my thoughts, reiterating how glad she was Helen had joined the school and going so far as to say she'd quickly become her new go-to person for a friend at work. She paused, before continuing, "I told Helen about our relationship. About how we share our sex life a bit." She looked a bit apprehensive. Usually we both have at least met any new people we share that information with, and discuss it first, as it helps keep us both comfortable with who knows. "I'd already mentioned it to Rhea last year, like we discussed, but I know Helen is driving Rhea to and from the course every day and I'm not 100% sure Rhea wouldn't share that with her. She's been really good at keeping it quiet for us -- I think she knows that's important, but she does love to talk about sex and Helen is almost as open about it! She was bound to ask Rhea about you, so I thought I'd explain the situation first."

I smiled and assured Erica that I always trust her judgment and if she thought Helen was trustworthy enough to know then so did I.

"It might make your course more interesting anyway!" Erica grinned. "Those two are very funny when they get going, and I almost guarantee they'll take the mickey a little bit. Rhea will definitely be flirting with you. Helen might be a bit less forward, being new and all."

I laughed. "I can handle a bit of flirting."

Erica raised her eyebrow.

I chuckled at this, "Be fair; I only fuck your friends when you're there to instigate it!"

Erica leaned in and kissed me, hard, before replying. "Maybe I don't always need to be there. I know I always have in the past, but... I think Rhea at least might have a bit more than flirting on her agenda."

It was my turn to raise an eyebrow.

She continued. "As long as you tell me everything afterwards. Every wet, dripping detail!"

"I love you, my absolute goddess!" We laughed together, kissed a bit longer and then both got up and got ready to head out.

The course was as boring as expected, but Rhea and Helen had come and sat with me when they arrived and Erica was right, Helen was great. We got on really well and I couldn't help but notice she also had a very attractive body. She was pretty, with freckles which were accentuated by her glasses, but it was her arse that I couldn't help noticing whenever she stood, to go and get a drink or otherwise. Rhea was fun too, and we three chatted away in the break as though we knew each other well, despite the fact we'd only met in passing really and Helen had only met me that day.

The rest of the morning was full of practical activities which meant mixing up groups, so I didn't see much of my wife's friends, although we did sit and chat in the breaks again and spent the dinner break sat eating and joking together and had a good laugh. We were getting on really well, and as they got more comfortable with me, the conversation, as it tends to with a mind like mine, became flirtier as I picked out innuendos and made flippant comments. Rhea gave as good as she got, having a similar sort of banter with Erica at school, and although at first Helen held back a bit, clearly not fully confident in making innuendos with her new colleague's husband, she soon joined in, especially after one of the course leaders inadvertently created a word mid-session on the third morning which was slang in the local area for masturbation. After that shared moment where our eyes met across the room and we both dissolved in helpless silent laughter, much to the chagrin of the unwitting course leader, she joined in fully, and the pair of them began to slide comments about my and Erica's lifestyle into the conversation.

It wasn't until after the last break, however, that the boredom of the course became such that either of the women felt the urge to break the tedium with more than just jokes and innuendo.

The last session of the day was so unbelievably dull that at points I think if I hadn't had someone to talk to I could have fallen asleep. It was back to tedious lecturing, and I could fully understand why Erica had laughed at how bored I'd be when I told her I was going. It did, however, mean that I'd been able to sit with Rhea and Helen again, and they had sat on either side of me for the afternoon. We'd been joking and making comments to one another throughout, keeping each other amused. The pair of them were had removed their cardigans now too, as the heating had been turned on after dinner, which meant I now enjoyed a very pleasant view down both of their tops on each side. They had similar sized breasts, about a D cup, so I was guessing both slightly bigger than my Erica's Cs.

During a particularly boring end part of the lecture, Rhea leaned in, pointing to my 'notes' and pretending to want to discuss them. The question she whispered, however, was, "So, you and Erica. When you sleep with other women she really doesn't mind?"

Neither of the pair had been quite so up front with their comments previously, so I was taken slightly aback, but I responded quietly. "She's always been there to be honest. It's only been a few times really. She's usually had a couple of drinks and if I'm honest, she's 'sleeping with' the other woman just as much as I am! Hard to mind what I'm doing when she's sat on someone else's face!"

Rhea blushed at this, but it wasn't embarrassment that showed on her face. I glanced round at Helen, who hadn't heard. She seemed to be daydreaming and lost in her own little world

"So, she's always got to be there?" The implication practically dripped from Rhea's voice.

"Well, she always has been, but she has said she wouldn't mind as long I gave her every detail."

"Every detail? So you'd have to tell her about it afterwards?"

I nodded.

"Do you think she'd appreciate a picture?" There was no implication in Rhea's voice now. I knew I wasn't imagining the very blatant and bold look Rhea was giving me, or what she was saying.

Before I could answer, Rhea's eyes left mine to movement beyond me, and I realised that people were beginning to collect their things and leave their seats. The session must have finished while we were talking. Rhea gave me a dirty grin and stood up, grabbing her bag and cardigan and quickly heading towards the door. I decided to wait a little, and stayed in my seat, admiring her legs and arse in a tartan skirt and black leggings beneath her black strappy top, which revealed her tanned shoulders as she left the room before anyone else reached the door.

I sat next to Helen in silence for a few seconds, waiting to give Rhea enough time to not make it obvious to the whole course that we were leaving the room together. The rest of the room fast emptied, as the other people on the course and the lecturers headed out. Helen and I stood up and gathered our things together.

Down the corridor, Rhea was leaned against the wall next to the men's toilets, idly messing with her phone. The other people on the course were emptying the corridor at the other end towards the exit. I walked straight into the men's toilets, Rhea smiling at us both innocently with other people still in the corridor.

It was only thirty seconds or so, though, before I heard the door open and Rhea walked boldly in. I didn't have much time to think before her arms wrapped around my neck and her lips crushed against mine in a hot, heavy kiss. Her body pressed hard against me and I felt her flat stomach against my cock.

Rhea clearly didn't want to waste any time, and dropped to her knees in front of me, placing her phone down beside her and her hands reaching for my belt.

"Shouldn't we...?" I began, before finishing my question with a nod towards the cubicle.

"The other blokes have left already," she answered, unbuckling my belt and quickly unzipping my trousers. "Saw them on the way out." Without any hesitation, she unhooked the top of my trousers and pulled both my trousers and boxers to my ankles, my eight inch erection appearing in front of her face.

She gazed at it for a few seconds, and I remembered Erica telling me a while ago that from the way Rhea talked about her sex life, she really loved cock. From the look on her face, Erica had been right. Rhea lovingly reached out and slowly stroked along the length of my cock to pull away the foreskin, before slowly running her fingers around the head, sending tingles of pleasure through me as she manipulated the sensitive tip.

After a few seconds, Rhea leaned in and kissed the eye of my erection. Her eyes raised to meet mine, and her tongue protruded to lick around the head. She reached down and picked up her phone, extending her right arm as she wrapped her left hand around my cock and positioned the head on her outstretched tongue for a selfie. Taking a few, as women tend to, I saw her then quickly bring up Erica's name on Whatsapp and fire off her favourite. I couldn't help grinning. Erica wouldn't need me to tell her much if this was any indication.

Returning her attention to me, and her phone to the floor, Rhea looked into my eyes as she licked all the way down one side of my cock and tickled my balls with her tongue, before lovingly running her tongue all the way up the other side. As she reached the head again her mouth opened further and the warmth enveloped me, her tongue now flicking over the banjo string. Her eyes didn't close as she slowly began to suck, sliding her mouth back and forth along my shaft.

A couple of minutes of a superb blow job later, Rhea reached up and took my hand, guiding it onto her head. I entwined my fingers into her hair as she changed her method and began working towards deep-throating me. Rhea clearly was an expert, as she slowly drew back slightly after every couple of inches or so before taking more of me in, her nostrils flaring as my erection blocked the air from entering through her mouth. Her chest was heaving below, but even her tanned chest couldn't tear my eyes from hers as she stopped with perhaps just less than an inch of my cock showing outside of her lips.

Without moving from there, and without taking her eyes from mine, Rhea reached down and picked up her phone. Placing her left hand on her knee, she reached out with her right and took another few selfies, before reaching up and handing me her phone and placing her hand so both were on her knees.

I obliged her, snapping a few pictures from my angle of the view I had of her, my thick cock down her throat and my hand entwined in her hair. "Send?" I asked, and she nodded, before releasing my cock from her mouth with a gasp, taking the couple of seconds while I fired off some pictures to Erica through Rhea's Whatsapp to catch her breath. I noted that Erica hadn't seen the first yet, and wondered what her reaction would be as I set the phone down on the sink counter.

Rhea quickly returned to her ministration of my erection now, and clearly had only one further objective. Her licking and sucking took on a new dimension now that she wasn't focused on getting photos for Erica of her friend sucking her husband's cock. She really was good at what she was doing, towing the line between giving immense amounts of pleasure and making sure I lasted.

She alternated between tantalising the head and shaft with her tongue and taking me in her mouth and bobbing her head back and forth along my length. Her eyes had closed now as she lost herself in what she was doing to my cock. With her sheer skill, I reached the point where I thought I would orgasm at least four times, but each time she slowed down, changed what she was doing and held me back, as though she had a sixth sense to ensure she didn't make me cum before she wanted.

While she had my cock buried deep in her mouth again, I noticed her phone light up on the sink counter. Erica had replied. I picked up the phone and opened the app, which displayed a video timed at just over three minutes. The image shown was simply of Erica's hand, showing her wedding and engagement rings. Suddenly my heart dropped, and I felt lead in my stomach. Had this been a mistake? Had Erica decided this was a step too far after all? Was this going to be three minutes of Erica leaving me?

Rhea knew something was up, as my cock had immediately lost most of its starch and was now semi-soft in her mouth. She looked up quizzically at what I knew must be a grave expression on my face. I silently prayed to myself and pressed play.

Erica's rings stayed central to the first few seconds of the video, but then the phone abruptly pulled away from her hand and showed Erica's fingers were pressed against her clitoris, and she began to rub in a circular motion, her wet pussy clear beneath.

The blood returned to my cock almost as quickly as it had left, and I propped up the phone where we could both see it. I saw Rhea grin around my rapidly hardening cock, and she returned to stimulating my head to get me back to full mast. She didn't take her eyes from the phone as she quickly began working on bringing me to the edge again. I could feel the urgency in her movements now and got the feeling she'd taken the three minutes on the video as something of a challenge.

As I reached the edge yet again, shortly after Erica had changed hands on the video to use her stronger hand, with just over thirty seconds left and two of Erica's fingers sliding in and out of her wet cunt, Rhea's eyes abruptly returned to mine, and I knew this was the time she had decided I'd cum.

She pulled my cock from her mouth and began sliding her hand along the length, her mouth wide open and her tongue extended. Between the scene I was part of and the scene of my wife's fingers now furiously flickering side to side over her clit, my resistance broke. Hot spunk shot onto Rhea's tongue and up over her face, hitting her cheek, her forehead and even spurting onto her hair as the second load shot out. She very deliberately lowered her aim as she continued to rub along my length, receiving a third spurt of my sperm onto her chest as the video showed Erica's legs cross in front of her pussy, a sure sign she was orgasming. Rhea's hand finally slowed as we both watched Erica's legs retreat from the shot, revealing her glistening pussy, before the video panned upwards to my wife's grinning face, clearly hidden in a toilet cubicle at work. She quickly blew a kiss before the video ended.

Returning our attention to one another, Rhea stood and turned to lean back against me, her arse pressed against my erection. I reached both arms around her, sliding my left deftly up her top and under her bra to gently squeeze her soft right breast, nipple hard against my palm. My right hand slipped down the waistband of her tartan skirt and her leggings to place my fingers against her engorged mound, covered by soft, cotton panties.

"Mmmm," she moaned lightly, but continued, "Tomorrow maybe. Let's send your lovely wife the money shot."

She picked her phone up and reached it out in front, angling it so the selfie mode clearly showed my hands down her skirt and up her top, my thumb visible above her strappy top on her breast as well as my cum glistening on her face and chest. I kissed her neck, hiding my face as she took the photo and sent it.

Still horny, I slid my fingers between her cunt lips, still above her panties.

"Tomorrow," she cut me off, stepping away from me and turning to face me with a smile. "I get the feeling your wife is going to want you to have some left for her when you get home."

I grinned and nodded acceptance. I pulled up my trousers and belted up, following her suggestion that I leave and go to find Helen while she cleaned herself up.

Helen was sat on a bench outside the building. I smiled as I joined her to wait for Rhea, and she asked if I'd got lost. I merely laughed, not sure if Rhea had told her what she'd planned.

A couple of minutes later she spoke up again, "I'm not sure where Rhea's got to. She said she'd be a few minutes but it's been ages!" Before she could add anything further, Rhea appeared at the door and walked towards us.

"Where have you been?" asked Helen.

"Just needed to tidy myself up a bit," was Rhea's response and I bit back a grin as we all turned and walked towards the cars.

We said our goodbyes as I reached my car and the girls carried on towards Helen's. As I climbed in, I heard Helen ask, "What's that in your hair?"

MysteryTe
MysteryTe
157 Followers