Erica's Man - Five Day course - Day 05

Story Info
My wife lined up a surprise to end the week!
4.7k words
4.59
10k
5
0

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/04/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MysteryTe
MysteryTe
157 Followers

Erica and I awoke exhausted on the Friday. It had been a crazy week of sex, with Erica being hornier than I'd ever known. This was in no small part down to the part played by her two friends and work colleagues, Rhea and Helen. Erica had been incredibly turned on by my first week of sex apart from her, where previously we'd had threesomes only when we were together.

Yesterday's photo, sent by Helen, who had been slightly more reserved for most of the week, of herself and Rhea on their knees with my cum all over their faces had led to a night with very little sleep for Erica and I, as repeated photos, and a video, of Erica's face covered in more and more cum through the night were returned to both of the other women.

This morning, though, Erica quietly climbed on top of me and rode my cock until we both orgasmed, enjoying just quiet, intimate sex before I headed to my course and she went to work.

"Last day with the girls today," she commented afterwards. "Any special plans?"

I chuckled, "Not that I know of. Hopefully Helen will fully participate today. Or maybe even the two of them will try a bit together. Rhea did kiss Helen on the pussy yesterday, before I think they both got a bit nervous."

"Mmmm I'd like to see you fuck Helen... Fingers crossed!" Erica laughed, "You never know. Maybe they've had enough of you and will go straight home today!"

I laughed and kissed my beautiful, wonderful wife again. "We'll see! Anyway, we better both get up and dressed!"

Sitting down at the desk which had become our usual, I watched with pleasure as Helen and Rhea entered the conference room together. Rhea wore a white blouse unbuttoned to show the top of her chest and a different tartan skirt to the one she'd worn earlier in the week, showing a generous amount of her toned, tanned legs. Helen, on the other hand, was wearing a summery white dress with red flowers which came half way down her thighs and again showed a tantalising amount of the top of her chest.

The pair sat down on either side of me and I took the opportunity to glance at both cleavages as we greeted each other. We were a little early, and nobody else was sat on this side of the room yet, so Rhea felt no qualms in asking about the previous night.

"You two must have had so little sleep last night I don't even know how you're here. Was it six pictures you sent? How do you even have that much cum?!" she asked.

"I had to turn my phone off! Jason was getting really pissed off at my phone vibrating. I think I managed to calm him down though. I let him recreate the photos," Helen grinned. "Not that he knew about the photos of course!"

"Five photos and a video," I corrected. "And we went again this morning. Erica was really turned on by the picture you sent yesterday."

"Glad to be of service," Helen chuckled. "This week has done so much for my sex life I'm glad to return the favour a little!"

The chat turned to more mundane topics as more people arrived for the course and began to sit nearby. The course itself was deadly boring, completely repeating activities we'd done on previous days except for a short "test" towards the end of the day, although at least we weren't moved around the room to work with different people today, so I was able to enjoy the pleasant views of Rhea and Helen, sat between the pair all day. Erica had been right that the course wasn't really designed to be 5 days, and the extra cost of the two further days of the course was merely to make money, rather than for any extra content.

Unfortunately, our conversation for the day, after the first one that morning, was also limited, as a couple of other teachers sat very close to us and were very talkative. Two lovely older ladies, but definitely not people with whom to discuss what I hoped we might have planned for later!

Still, despite the boredom of the course, I found myself getting excited as the end of the day drew near. Scenarios ran through my mind as I wondered would I get to have sex with Helen today? Would it be the same as the previous day? Would Rhea and Helen interact with each other a little more? Or a lot more?! Rhea daring a kiss on Helen's pussy yesterday, although it had gone no further between the two at the time, opened up lots of possibilities!

Sure enough, as with every other day this week, Rhea and Helen were already packed up and ready to go the moment we were dismissed. I enjoyed watching the pair leave as I slowly got my stuff together and waited until very last again before thanking the course leader and leaving myself.

I headed to the toilets, and seeing neither Rhea or Helen outside, went straight in. Unlike the previous day, when I was hit by a whirlwind of kisses which soon became a blowjob from Rhea, all was quiet. I checked the cubicles, but nobody was there. Disappointed, I decided to wait. Surely they'd have said something if they'd had to shoot off? I waited ten minutes, becoming more and more disappointed as I realised I was waiting in vain. They weren't coming. A strange thought occurred to me that Erica would be disappointed too. She had been intrigued to see if Helen would fuck me today, and beyond excited at the prospect that Rhea and Helen both might loosen up their attitudes on being with other women. Erica had tried before to get Rhea to join us for a threesome, and had hoped she would agree if she went a little further with Helen today.

A real disappointment sat in my chest as I gave up. I even chanced a quick glance into the women's toilets as a last resort, but Helen and Rhea had definitely left. Helen's car, which the pair had been coming in this week, was gone from the the car park when I left, finally confirming my week had ended with a whimper.

The car drive home was twenty five minutes wondering if I'd done something wrong, wracking my brain for anything I might have said during the day to put the pair off. Unable to think of anything, eventually I had to assume they just had decided against it today. Their choice of course. I was just disappointed... who wouldn't be!

I was cheered when I arrived home and Erica's car already sat on the driveway. She must have left work the very moment she possibly could to be home at this time. Despite my disappointment, all I really ever need is my Erica. The others are a bonus, for me and her!

Opening the door, I wandered into the empty kitchen, then shouted my wife to find out where she was.

"Up here," came the reply and, kicking off my shoes, I climbed the stairs and opened the door to our bedroom.

The sight that greeted me gave me the fastest erection I think I've ever gained. Erica, my red headed, slim, beautiful wife sat coyly at the far end of the bed, clearly not long home from work, in her green blouse and a knee-length black skirt. Either side of her sat Helen and Rhea, grinning at the surprise on my face.

Erica smiled at the look of shock and delight on my face before, kneeling forwards, she came towards me onto all fours, crossing the bed without a word. She reached for my belt buckle and quickly undid it, before pulling my jeans and boxers down around my thighs, releasing my eight inch erection. Looking up into my eyes, she leaned forward and immediately took me into her mouth, licking all around my cock as she bobbed her head along the shaft.

I reached along my wife's body as she sucked, taking hold of the hem of her dress just above her knees, and pulling it up to bunch around her waist, giving the other two women a view of her arse and pussy, covered only by a pair of small white panties. Without hesitation, I began to run two fingers up and down her pussy over her knickers, able to feel she was already wet and very horny.

Helen and Rhea didn't wait long, Rhea acting first as she scooted down the bed and knelt next to Erica, leaning forward in the same way and observing, for the moment as my wife sucked along my cock, before releasing it from her mouth and shifting it towards Rhea. My wife's Teaching Assistant wasted no time in joining her, wrapping her lips around the head of my erection and running her tongue over the tip as my wife kissed her way to taking one of my balls into her mouth.

I reached over Rhea with my spare hand, fondling her arse cheek before again lifting her tartan skirt to bunch up around her waist and sliding two fingers along her already moist mound above her panties.

Helen slid herself off the bed and walked round to kiss me, our tongues exploring each other's mouths as Rhea and Erica exchanged places sucking my cock and testicles.

This continued for a couple of minutes before, as Rhea again took my erection into her mouth, Erica knelt up and joined Helen in kissing me, all three tongues now intertwining.

With my now spare hand, I reached down to Helen's pert bottom, sliding my hand up her red dress to caress her cheeks. After a few seconds, I felt her step one foot away from the other, spreading her legs. Taking the hint, I slid my hand between her legs and began to rub between her plumped, moist lips. I quickly slid my fingers underneath her knickers, enjoying the feel of her wet pussy as she let out a low moan.

Erica clearly had plans to work on Helen too, as she moved her kisses from her mouth to her neck, brushing the long, brown hair off her shoulder. Helen broke from kissing me as my wife's kisses began to trail further down, reaching her chest, where she kissed along the top of her co-workers breasts before I saw her reach around to unclip her bra. Helen obligingly sifted the bra quickly off her arms and threw it to one side as Erica pulled the front of her dress down to reveal a beautiful pair of D cups with pert little nipples standing smartly to attention. Erica quickly shot me a look of pleasure at the lovely pair in front of her, before lovingly taking one nipple into her mouth and fondling the other breast with her hand, playfully rubbing at the hard nipple. Helen moaned loudly as my wife began to suck her nipple, my fingers between her legs rubbing along her soaking groove.

Not wanting to neglect Rhea, I hooked her panties to the side and slid first one finger, then a second into her tight, wet pussy as she expertly sucked on my length, licking and sucking up and down the length as she slowly rubbed along the shaft and fondled my balls with her other hand. Small moans began to sound from her mouth as I slowly began to fuck her with my fingers.

With the hand between Helen's legs, I felt another hand join mine, and looking down, I saw my wife was now pushing Helen's boundaries as, having moved her mouth to the other nipple, I could see her right hand now disappearing under Helen's dress. Helen was making making no move to stop her, so I slid my fingers once more along the groove before removing my hand, allowing Erica the freedom of her friend's pussy.

Focusing on Rhea now, as my wife slid her fingers into Helen, I drew her up into a kiss, knelt on the edge of the bed, before, without breaking the kiss, guiding her to lie on her back. I slid my hand down between her legs, playing for a few moments with her wet cunt as I began to kiss and lightly graze her neck with my teeth. After a few moments, I leaned up and quickly peeled her knickers down her legs and off, Rhea lifting her bottom slightly to make this easier. Kneeling by the bed, I pulled Rhea closer with her legs, bringing her right up to the edge of the bed, where I buried my face into her warm, wet pussy. I licked up and down her soaking groove several times, sliding my tongue inside her before focusing on her engorged clitoris and sliding two fingers inside her tight hole to fuck her as I flicked at her clit with my tongue.

Glancing to the side, I caught my wife's eye as I licked her Teaching Assistant's pussy and she slid her fingers in and out of her other teaching colleague as she sucked on her nipple. Erica shot me a grin, which I returned, before she made her next move to push Helen's boundaries. We knew neither Rhea nor Helen had ever been with a woman before, so every little step had to be carefully handled.

Kneeling up high to kiss Helen on the mouth again, Erica carefully manoeuvred herself to stand with her and then, never breaking the kiss, lowered her friend backwards onto the bed, almost shoulder to shoulder with Rhea.

Erica used a slower approach now, continuing to kiss Helen for a couple of minuted in this position, before moving her kisses downwards, back to her chest, and then down her stomach. I watched every second of this from my place between Rhea's legs, my mouth exploring Rhea as my eyes fixed on my wife exploring Helen. Slowly, carefully, Erica lifted Helen's dress so it was completely bunched around her waist now, almost a thick belt of red material as her white panties were revealed. Taking her time, Erica trailed her kisses further down Helen's stomach, passing the dress and continuing down the pubic mound.

I realised I had stopped and was holding my breath as Rhea leaned up on her elbows, her eyes also transfixed on Erica's progression down Helen, whose eyes were tightly closed and her breathing fast and nervous.

Erica reached Helen's pussy and kissed it, over the panties for now, as Helen let out a small whimper. As the kisses continued, and I saw Helen's fists grasp the bed sheets, I resumed my work on Rhea, thrusting my fingers quickly back and forth into her as I again flicked my tongue over her clit. The sudden, loud moans this brought from Rhea seemed to relax Helen a little, and sensing the change, Erica hooked her panties with her thumbs and slid them under her bottom, along her legs and off, revealing a glistening, pink pussy.

I continued to fuck Rhea with my fingers as I watched my wife extend her tongue and lick sensuously from the bottom to the top of her friend's pussy. Receiving a moan of pleasure finally confirmed that Helen had accepted and relaxed into the situation. Erica began to go down on her with gusto, licking up and down her groove and sucking and licking at her clitoris. Helen's moans came fast and loud, and it wasn't long before she gasped and half sat up, her hands pressing Erica's head into her pussy as she came hard.

Rhea continued to moan as I fucked her with my fingers and licked her clit, but half of my attention was on Erica and Helen, as Helen gasped, in between breaths, "Oh my God. That was so much better than Jay! I've never cum so hard from being licked."

Erica grinned at her. "I've always said nobody can eat pussy like another woman." My wife turned to where I had my face buried between Rhea's thighs now, and lightly stroked my shoulder. I knew she wanted to lick Rhea next. We'd been trying to get her to join us in bed for a while. Removing my fingers from Rhea's tight hole, I stood and swapped places with Erica, who immediately dropped back to her knees between Rhea's legs and leant in to start licking. Rhea didn't hesitate to accept my wife's tongue and her moans resumed.

I turned my attention to Helen, who was now gazing up at me, sat with her legs wide apart and her inviting pink, wet pussy on display. Turning her to face away from me as I pulled her to her feet, I kissed her neck before pulling her dress, down her legs from where it had been bunched around her waist to leave her fully naked at last. I quickly removed my own top as I stepped out of the jeans and boxers Erica had pulled to my ankles previously and then gently leaned her forwards. She took the hint immediately and climbed onto the bed on all fours, her face close to Rhea's. Kneeling behind her, I briefly licked at her pussy, tasting her juices. Knowing my wife had already caused her to orgasm though, I soon stood and guiding my erection to her soaked groove. I rubbed the head of my cock up and down the length of her pussy a couple of times, enjoying the slick wetness as she moaned softly in anticipation.

As Rhea's moans started to speed up and increase in volume beside us, I slid my cock easily into Helen's waiting pussy. She moaned as I slid all eight inches slowly into her. feeling her tightness around me for the first time. I thrust slowly in and out, the warmth of her pussy combining with the slickness of the walls to bring me quickly within reach of an orgasm of my own.

Rhea cried out in pleasure as my wife's tongue tipped her over the edge into ecstasy, her back arching and her hard nipples standing upright through her top. Erica continued to lap at her for a few seconds as she convulsed, before standing herself and removing her own clothes to reveal the beautiful breasts, arse and pussy I knew so well. Her lips were glistening with her own desire, and she quickly surveyed the scene, me slowly fucking Helen from behind as Rhea lay gasping next to us. Coming to a decision, she climbed onto the back and crawled around Rhea, before turning onto her back and spreading her legs in front of Helen's face.

Not wanting to push the brunette's boundaries too far, too fast, Erica began to rub herself in front of her friend, quickly bringing herself to orgasm. Helen, moaning from the feel of my cock sliding in and out of her, watched the juices flowing from Erica's pussy and clearly made a conscious decision that she was all in. Leaning forward on her elbows, she tentatively tasted my wife's pussy, lapping at the juice, before beginning to lick at her groove in earnest.

Already close from the sensations of fucking Helen's tight cunt, the sight of her going down on my wife sent me over the edge and I groaned loudly as I came, flooding Helen's pussy with my hot spunk. I continued to thrust into her for a few seconds as I emptied every last drop into her belly, before Rhea sat up beside us and slid my cock out of her friend to suck the combination of my cum and Helen's juices from me.

Helen continued to lap at Erica's pussy as Rhea wordlessly demanded my attention, ignoring the small moans my wife was giving as Helen's inexperienced tongue explored her, and gazing up into my eyes as she used her expert mouth to keep my cock hard following my orgasm. She skillfully sucked and licked the head of my penis, slowly rubbing along the shaft with her right hand until she was satisifed my erection was going nowhere. Then, with her left hand, she reached up around my neck to guide me down on top of her as she lay back onto the bed, spreading her legs.

We kissed for a few seconds, her tongue exploring mine, as I positioned myself above her. Slowly, she guided my cock to her wet pussy, rubbing me against her clit before placing the tip at the mouth of her cunt, ready for me to enter.

I didn't need a second invitation, and pressed forward to slide my cock inside her, her slick pussy walls providing little resistance as all eight inches pushed inside. I thrust back and forth, slowly at first, my cock sensitive so soon after I had cum inside Helen, but soon picking up the pace and power, Rhea encouraging a fast, hard fuck as she wrapped her legs up around my waist and bucked her hips beneath me.

It wasn't long before the ferocity of our sex caused Helen to stop tonguing Erica, the bed rocking too much with both Erica and Helen leaned forward on their knees. Both sat and watched, Erica rubbing both her own and Helen's pussies as I pounded into her teaching assistant.

Rhea came quickly, a gasped release of breath combining with her thighs squeezing hard round my waist as her nails dug into my arse cheeks, pulling me deep inside, and I could tell she had remained close to a second orgasm after receiving the first from Erica's tongue.

As Rhea gasped for breath, Erica reached over and rolled me onto my back beside her teaching assistant. She kissed my mouth, then knelt up and reached her left leg over me to straddle my waist. Reaching down with one hand, the other placed palm down on my chest, she held my stiff cock in place as she lowered her moist pussy onto me. Her warm wetness engulfed my erection as she slid softly onto me, sliding herself all the way down until her cunt rested on my own pubic bone. I knew what she had in mind as I reached my left hand to caress her arse and sure enough, rather than bouncing herself up and down on my cock, she began to circle, pressing her clit down against the bone and grinding her pussy against me, her favourite way to reach an orgasm without providing enough friction to make me cum, a method which always allowed her to reach multiple orgasms before I was spent.

MysteryTe
MysteryTe
157 Followers
12