Erica's Man - Five Day course - Day 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MysteryTe
MysteryTe
157 Followers

As my wife ground herself against me, low moans escaping her lips, Helen also knelt next to me, this time reaching her right leg across my chest to face Erica as she straddled my face. My cum was still dripping down her leg from her spunk filled pussy as she lowered herself onto my mouth. I licked along the groove and fucked her soaking hole with my tongue, even as I reached my right hand round her thigh to just softly, lightly tantalise her arsehole with my fingers.

From my vantage point beneath Helen pert arse, I could just make out that she was leaned forward and Erica was holding her against her chest as Helen licked and sucked at my wife's nipples. Erica always loved to have her nipples sucked while she was grinding on me, and sure enough it wasn't long before I felt her vaginal muscles contract and heard her moan in pleasure as an orgasm rippled through her and her juices flowed onto my cock.

She lifted herself off my erection shortly after her muscles relaxed from the orgasm and I felt, rather than saw, her sit back onto the bed next to me. Helen also, somewhat unexpectedly, lifted away from my mouth and climbed off, to the opposite side to Erica. Able to see properly now, I watched as my wife kissed Rhea, who was knelt in front of her now, their tongues intertwining as their naked bodies pressed together.

Erica moved down to kiss Rhea's nipples, drawing a small moan from her teaching assistant, before she lay back, cupping her hand around the back of Rhea's neck to draw her down atop her. Erica had wanted for a long time to bring Rhea into our bedroom, and I knew she wanted Rhea's aversion to being with another woman to be broken. Erica had already licked Rhea to orgasm earlier, and now guided the other woman's head into position between her legs. Rhea hesitated, and I wondered if her doing the licking would be the line she would stop at, but after a few seconds, she leaned down to taste my wife's pussy. A few kisses to Erica's moist pink lips later, and she gave herself over to the eroticism and began to lick at her groove with abandon.

Sitting up, I took Helen's hand, distracting her from watching her friend go down on my wife. I guided her to end of the bed and stood by her, my cock pressing against her stomach as I kissed her. Softly, I guided her down onto her back, carefully positioning her so that her shoulders came down between Rhea's calves and her head came to rest between the other woman's knees, directly below her pussy.

I reached out above Helen's face and rubbed the fingers of my right hand up and down Rhea's pussy as I used my left hand to guide my cock into Helen's. I slowly began to thrust into Helen, her cunt still sticky from the cum I had filled her with earlier. As I did so, I slid two fingers into Rhea, fucking her with my hand for a few seconds before I pulled them out and slid them into Helen's open mouth, giving her the taste of her friend's juices.

Placing my hand on Rhea's arse, now, I pushed her down until she sat on Helen's face, even as she licked at Erica's pussy. Helen's tongue extended to lick at her friend's wet cunt as I continued to slowly slide my cock into her own pussy.

Looking along the view in front of me, my cock sliding into Helen's tight, wet pussy as she licked Rhea's beautifully glistening cunt, even as Rhea's face was buried in between my wife's thighs, I couldn't help but find myself speeding towards an orgasm. Erica caught my eye and gave me a sultry smile, telling me she knew exactly what I was thinking and how much I was enjoying the view of this chain of women.

I sped up my thrusts into Helen, bringing moans from her as she continued to tongue Rhea's cunt. Rhea must have been finding herself more comfortable than she expected with licking Erica, as I saw Erica's enjoyment begin to change from leisurely enjoyment of being licked to a more intense pleasure, building up to an orgasm. Sure enough, as my own thrusts into Helen began to bring me towards climax, I heard the high pitched gasp of my wife's orgasm. Helen surprised me by cumming too, her thighs squeezing around my waist as I continued to plough into her, close to the edge myself. I came as Rhea rolled off Helen's face, my sperm shooting deep into Helen for a second time as I released with a grunt.

It was a few minutes before everyone caught their breath enough to say anything, and even then it was only Helen pointing out that she and Rhea should probably think about heading home. We all dressed, and it wasn't until Erica's two work mates had left that she exploded with glee, dancing around the kitchen that not only had we finally managed to get Rhea to join us, but Helen too, who Erica had thought would be impossible to entice, at least without a few years wearing down her traditional views. For me, I'd had the best week of my life in terms of sex, and couldn't possibly have imagined that a week long course on phonics could have turned out to be such a success!


MysteryTe
MysteryTe
157 Followers
12