Erica's Man: Parents Evening...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alex, as expected, looked at me askance. Pictures always help, so I rolled over and leaned off the side of the bed to find my phone. Opening it up and lying back next to Alex so she could see, sure enough we were greeted by a continuation of the series of pictures sent earlier and I could tell Erica and Rhea had headed back to Rhea's house as the pictures moved from the posed flash in the bar's toilets I'd seen before to photos of both her and Rhea sprawled completely naked on the bed, before a selfie of the pair of them kissing and moving onto a picture from Rhea's point of view of my wife going down on her and then, as I'd hoped, a selfie from a side view of Erica sat on Rhea's face.

I looked over and grinned at the shocked look on Alex's face as she gazed at the final picture. "See?" I chuckled.

Alex took a few minutes to respond, and I scrolled through a couple more photos - one from Rhea's point of view of Erica's gleaming wet pussy and then a picture of what looked quite a sizeable purple dildo in Rhea's mouth, before proof of its size as it lay on Erica's pale belly. It must have been 10 or 11 inches and I knew, as the pictures stopped there, that one or the other was being soundly fucked with it right now.

"Wow," Alex said simply, as I put my phone back to the side of the bed. A couple of minutes later, she continued, "If I'd known you could have had a couple to send back!"

I laughed. "Doesn't matter. We don't always send pictures and almost never of our first time with someone new. Rhea... something of a regular!"

Alex smiled. "Stay and you can send some in the morning."

I wasn't about to turn that offer down, and we slipped under the covers and, both still under the influence of a fair amount of alcohol, quickly fell asleep.

**********************************************************************************************************

I woke to the feeling of Alex's mouth wrapped around my cock. Unsurprisingly, blowjobs are my favourite way to wake up, and I groaned in pleasure as her tongue circled the head of my erection. I threw the cover off where the outline of her head was, to see the beautiful mum still in her black lingerie as she licked up and down my shaft.

Recalling her promise of the night before, I reached my phone and snapped a quick picture, noting it was gone nine a.m. before placing it back to one side and reaching over to pull Alex's body towards me, guiding her right leg past my head so she could sit on my face.

Her shaven, pink pussy glistened wetly in the morning light and I leaned forwards to kiss the gleaming mound, sliding my tongue between her lips and lapping at her cunt. We both moaned in pleasure for a few minutes in the 69 position, her as I found her clit and ran my tongue over and around it, and myself as she expertly tended my cock, tongue running over the head and her lips wrapping round my shaft as she bobbed her head up and down my length.

Enjoying the 69 though I was, I soon made my move to fill that tight little pussy again, rolling myself out from under Alex and quickly repositioning behind where she still knelt on all fours. Her wet cunt welcomed me easily, my cock sliding deep into her slick pussy as she moaned her pleasure. Hands on her hips, either side of her peachy little arse, I thrust deep into Alex, soon picking up speed and pounding fast and hard into her. I briefly shot another picture for Erica, before setting the camera to record and placing it against the headboard, giving a side view of our coupling. Alex was vocal about her enjoyment this morning, moaning loudly and letting out high pitched gasps as I fucked her from behind. The noise was probably the reason we missed the sounds from downstairs, the bedroom door opening as her sister shouted, "Yeah, I'll bring your mum down in a minute!" our first hint that Alex's children had returned home.

"Fuuuuuuuuuck!" Alex moaned as she came hard, bucking against my cock, the shock of her sister entering the room apparently taking her over the edge into orgasm.

"Jesus Alex!" her sister gasped at the sight of Alex burying her face in the bed as she came on my cock. Then, "Fucking hell!" as she looked up and saw who was eight inches deep in her sister. Close to climax myself, I hadn't stopped pounding into Alex, and her cunt clenched around me as I reached the edge, before I pulled out in what may have been an ill-judged decision to cum all over her beautiful arse, right in front of her sister.

Alex's sister just stared for a few seconds, clearly finding the scene difficult to process. Alex was peeking up at her now, her face still on the bedsheets, while her daughter's teacher, and the previous teacher of the sister's son, knelt behind her, erection stood proud and a load of my cum all over her sister's arse. "Fucking hell... What the fuck? Just... Fuck me!" The last was an exclamation rather than a request, more's the pity. As I mentioned earlier, the sister was also very pretty and I would happily have had her too.

Gathering herself, she covered her eyes and turned away, though not without a last, lingering look at my eight inches. I wondered if a possibility for another time might have appeared. I knew she was single too, after all. "Denny's downstairs... I'll take them back out for fifteen or so, but I have to go to work so you need to get him out before she sees him," she instructed Alex.

The reason Erica and I don't fuck the parents evident, I nodded my agreement to the sister, who was peering sideways at me from behind her hand. She removed her hand from her eyes and smirked at Alex, who was still peering sheepishly from face down on the bed. "Slut," she grinned. "Hope he taught you something," she joked, before closing the door. Neither of us moved until we heard the front door slam a minute or so later.

"Bollocks," Alex muttered, as she lifted her face off the mattress and turned to me. "You're going to have to go. I need to clean up and get dressed." She paused. "There's no way we can let Denny see you either."

I nodded and climbed off the bed, quickly gathering my clothes and dressing as Alex went to the en-suite to wipe my spunk off her arse. She returned and donned some baggy pajamas over her lingerie as I was buttoning up my shirt and gave me a quick kiss before showing me downstairs. She popped her head out of the door and sent me to the right, indicating her sister lived to the left, and I headed away, calling a taxi to pick me up from the pub we'd met in the night before.

12