Steamy Camp Shower

Story Info
My wife has steamy fun with friends in the camp shower.
3.8k words
3.76
24.6k
34
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Earlier in our marriage my wife and I had more than a few encounters that crossed the line of monogamy into something more. This is one of those events.

******

Like many married men, I have grown to be turned on by the idea of my wife giving in to desire and lust and engaging in illicit acts with other women and men.

My wife, Kathy, is 39 and she is objectively gorgeous. Four kids have done nothing to mar the beauty of her youth. If anything, she is hotter than ever.

Standing 5 foot 4 inches, with long dark curly hair and a sexy shock of white spreading out from her temples like Madelyn Kahn in Young Frankenstein.

Her body is tight from exercising, playing sports and martial arts, with lovely C cup breasts that show very little sag from having 4 children. Her ass and hips are lovely and shapely. Her face is gorgeous, with luscious lips and brown eyes that beam out love and desire when we make love.

She is perfect and her sexy energy grows more alluring every day.

******

Over the years Kathy and I had grown very close to our friends, Paul and Cathy. Paul had been a friend of my younger brother, and we ended up playing together in several bands over the years.

The moment Paul introduced Cathy to us the four of us were thick as thieves. We joked that if Paul didn't keep Cathy, we would. It was our great pleasure to serve as Best Man and Maid of Honor in their wedding.

As days turned to years, through all of life's twists and turns, we grew ever closer with Paul and Cathy. Our kids call them Aunt and Uncle as theirs do us.

Kathy and Cathy, confusing, right?!; did almost everything together. Their closeness led to hilarious instances of strangers, once they learn their names, asking, "are you sisters?" I mean, who would name two daughters with the same name? But as time went by the question would come again and again, so Kathy and Cathy decided to play into the stupidity of the inquisitive stranger and answer in the affirmative.

Being bandmates for years led to Paul and I becoming the type of friends who are as close as brothers. Playing out on the road, we had been through some of the funniest, craziest, scariest and weirdest shit you could go through without going off to war.

As friends our boundaries were broader than most. Our get togethers were filled with open talk about anything, no subject was taboo. Together, we counseled each other through every rough issue of life, work, family, marriage and more. We looked out for each other and each other's marriage by being open and honest about everything.

Paul and Cathy stood by us through some rough times when health issues caused my career to shift abruptly. We had several 'friends' who didn't understand or disbelieved me and abandoned us, some even tried to get Kathy to leave me, fair-weather assholes.

Such circumstances allowed our relationship with Paul and Cathy to develop the kind of trust that only happens once it goes through the fire. Trust like that led to even the most intimate details becoming a normal part of our discourse.

Talking about her first-time having sex with Paul, Cathy related how frightened she was of his endowment. Apparently, my good buddy, with whom I shared similar height and athletic build was sporting a threatening nine-inch cock. Such revelations led to jokes about how Paul's dick stole from his ass in order to survive, seeing as Paul doesn't have much of an ass.

This knowledge never phased me as my seven-inch long and girthy cock is nothing to be embarrassed about. It had intimidated its share of young woman and there are times and certain positions when it was a bit too much for my wife. I also have a nice, sculpted manly ass as the ladies noted quite regularly, so I considered all things a draw.

The girls were so comfortable with each other that they regularly waxed together including waxing one another's pussy. From time to time, they even did this on the living room couch next to Paul and me as we would drink our beers and steal glances at the other's wife.

Our regular get togethers included a fair bit of ribald content, the occasional trip to the local sex store, skinny dipping in the pool after dark, sending suggestive and even NSFW pictures to each other through snapchat, and a good number of playful gropes and feels.

On more than one occasion our evenings together would lead to our wives sensuously making out with each other. During which Paul and I took the opportunity to get more intimate with each other's bride's body than we have been before.

Everything was always done with respect for the other's marriage: we were always careful not to violate anybody else's boundaries. Both Paul and I admitted that the girls could go as far with each other as they desired. Without coming right out and saying it, there was an understanding that we would trust each other to go as far with the other's bride as the circumstance, and the woman, would permit; Just so long as respect and openness were maintained.

In our private life, Kath and I had a robust fantasy life. From time to time, we would bring up Paul and Cathy in bed. One of Kathy's favorite positions was sucking on my cock while stuffing a thick dildo in her cunt. More than once, I know she was imagining Paul in the place of the dildo as she came.

Every summer Kathy and I would take at least one camping trip and often invited our friends to join us. Over the years, especially once we had kids, we had naturally gone from a young crowd of friends to a quieter family-oriented holiday.

This year Paul and Cathy booked the campsite next to ours and we planned our trip together. Like Kathy and I, they had two young kids, and given how close we were as friends the kids played together often. The camping trip was sure to be a great getaway for all of us.

Once we arrived, we chose Paul and Cathy's site as the 'common area' as it was larger. Paul, being a professional chef, had a gourmet setup and so we cooked and ate all our meals together.

The days were filled with swimming, hiking, getting to know our surrounding camp 'neighbors,' as well as the usually running around after the kids. In the evenings, after the kids were tucked in to their tents, the adults relaxed by the campfire, played NSFW card games, and drank the day's tensions away.

One night as we relaxed, both Cathy and my wife mentioned they needed a shower before bed. They were worried the camp showers would run out of hot water. Paul and I were quick to suggest that they shower together to avoid the possibility of one of them having a cold shower.

"That way you are sure to keep it hot," I told them, heavily implying that they should 'get dirty' while bathing.

"You would love that," Kathy shot back at me, playing along.

"Don't threaten us with a good time," Paul piped in, grinning lecherously.

Our wives rolled their eyes at us, smiling comfortably at the usual flirty banter. Playing through another round of Cards Against Humanity, Kathy slammed her cards on the table.

"OK dirty girl let's do this!" she decreed, gulping back the last of her cooler.

Cathy let out a "ha!" before downing her own can. "Let's go slut!" she teased before sticking her tongue out at Paul playfully.

Paul and I packed away the game and cracked another beer while watching our lovely wives get their bathing gear and trek off to the showers.

"You think they are going to do it?" I asked.

Paul blew a raspberry before saying, "fuck no!"

We shared a laugh, sipping our beer.

"It would be sexy as hell though," I said, taking another sip of beer.

"Hell ya!" Paul agreed before adding, "if only Cathy would see herself as the sexy woman she is."

"I hear you," I commiserated, thinking of how Kathy is always down on her looks.

Though they struggle to see themselves that way, both my Kathy and Paul's wife are gorgeous women. Kathy, with long dark brown curls, perfect handful breasts, enticing hips and heart shaped ass, was my true MILF. Add to that, her golden-brown eyes, luscious kissable lips, and her chiseled feminine jawline combine into the beauty of a silver screen femme fatale.

Paul's wife Cathy, a larger girl, carried it off in spades. By some miracle she maintained a toned full figure that any woman should be jealous of. Like my wife, Cathy had a gorgeous face, large deep blue eyes, defined chin and jawline, full lips, and straw blonde hair, that she usually dyed darker with purple or blue highlights. Her breasts were large and supple, hips flared invitingly, and her shapely firm bubble butt rear end was truly a sight to behold.

All told, Paul and I were perpetually confused as to how these two nymphs would ever be down on their appearance. But hey, that is women, right?

After 10 minutes or so, Paul stood up and announced, "time to drain the snake."

"Maybe you can catch the girls in the act," I suggest.

"Sure, sure," Paul answered dubiously, and headed out into the dark.

Being the only one up and about the campsites, I took the alone time to pack up a few things and check on the kids. While waiting I pulled out a book and enjoyed reading by the lamplight.

Engrossed in my book as I was, I wasn't sure how long had passed before I heard someone walking up to the site.

"Hey Babe, come with me!" My wife, with an armful of bath gear, eagerly pulled me up and towards our tent.

"Did you see, Paul?" I asked my wife as she dragged me into the tent. "He went to the bathroom a while ago, I thought he would've been back by now."

Kathy let out a curious laugh and said, "he is with Cathy."

"OK cool, fun in the shower then," I said suggestively.

Kathy burst into a fit of playful laughter. "Oh yeah," she said.

I joined in with her laughter adding, "lucky bastard," while I ran my hand up Kathy's inner thigh.

"So..." Kathy said as my hand moved closer to her pussy.

"So, you're all cleaned up now?" I said implying my interest in getting her dirty again.

"Actually, I may be a bit dirtier than when I left," Kath said with mock bashfulness and a noticeable blush, even in the dim lamplight.

Giving a quizzical look I asked, "Oh? So, you and Cathy...?"

Kathy pushed me back onto the mattress and pulled my cock out of my shorts. Enveloping the head with her full lips, she quickly brought me to full mast. My horny bride looked up at me with a touch of sexy mischief in her eyes as she stroked my manhood slowly.

"Are you ready for this?" she asked.

"That good huh?"

"Mmm hmm," she purred before taking my cock in her mouth again.

Leaning back, I enjoyed Kathy's skill for a bit before asking, "are you going to tell me what happened, or are you just being a tease?"

Releasing me from her oral ministrations, Kathy quickly peeled off her clothes and climbed into the double sleeping bag. Wasting no time, I stripped down and jumped in with her.

"Alright slut, give me the details." I ordered Kath as we snuggled into each other.

My fit bride wriggled against me sensuously, I could sense that she was more excited than normal as her soft moans grew hungrier.

"Well, Cathy and I decided to follow your advice," she started. "There was no one at the showers, so we jumped into one together."

Kath took my cock in her hand once again and continued in a low sultry tone. "It was great, the water was hot and steamy. We started just soaping and rinsing, then we each washed each other's back."

The image of the two of them soaked, soapy and touching ran through my mind causing my cock to twitch in Kathy's hand.

"Hon, she was so sexy, I just had to kiss her." she admitted.

"Can't blame you at all," I laughed, "what did you two do next?"

Clearly getting more turned-on Kathy went on, "Cathy and I just melted into each other, the water, the heat, the steam, we went nuts!"

I traced a couple fingers down to my wife's pussy and felt the heat and moisture building. "How nuts, did you touch each other?"

"Mmm, everywhere," Kath spoke with her eyes closed.

Knowing my bride as I do, I could tell she was primed to cum. Sliding two fingers down to her steamy cunt, I spread them before contacting her clit. Running each along the side of her thighs, I closed them together to squeeze her clit and outer labia for a few seconds. Kath inhaled deliciously, holding her breath in anticipation of her building climax. Tracing the tips of my fingers up from her ready hole I spread her inner labia, and then slid them back and buried them in her moist cunt.

"Oohhh!" she cried softly as her pussy spasmed on my fingers. "That is good," she said once she caught her breath, "but Mama wants more!"

Climbing on top of me, Kathy rubbed her wet cunny along my rigid tool purring like a cat in heat.

"So is that all then," I asked absentmindedly, concentrating more on the sensation of our colliding loins than listening.

"Oh, there is more...," she mewed seductively. "We made out like we never had before; it was so passionate. Our tongues explored as we slid around on each other. Before I knew it, we each had our fingers buried in the other's pussy."

I started bucking up trying in sink my cock into Kathy's cunt. "Did you cum?"

"Nearly," she giggled, "but we were interrupted."

"Interrupted?!" I repeated.

Kathy laughed a bit and disappeared into the sleeping bag. I braced myself as she attacked my cock once again with her glorious mouth.

"Oh, oh, oh fuck Kathy, Kathy!" I warned her as I was building to blow my load down her throat.

She stopped and slid back up along my body with a wicked grin framing her lusty eyes.

"There was a knock on the door," she said.

"What?" I asked, struggling to calm down.

"The shower," she clarified. "Paul knocked on the door just as Cathy and I were really getting going."

There is irony for you, just what Paul and I had coveted for years, and he stops it when it really has a chance to happen. "No, fucking way," I breath out in disbelief.

"Yeah, I can't say exactly where we were going there, but Paul's knocking pulled us out of it." Kath explained. "He called in, telling us to 'have fun,' which we were until he rudely interrupted." She laughed playfully at that.

Kathy sat up, settled herself upon my stomach and grasped at my manhood behind her, massaging it between the cheeks of her perfect ass. "After the initial interruption, Cathy ran to the door, unlocked it and called out to Paul."

"What a tease," I said.

My wife laughed, "Yeah, and more... So, she invited Paul in."

"What!" I said sharply.

I had started to sit up, but with Kathy's heavenly nakedness planted on my torso, I settled back waiting for more details.

With her eyes shining radiantly, my bride continued, "I think that I got Cathy so hot and bothered that she wasn't going to pass up some hard cock. She let Paul in, and he stripped down with Cathy's help."

Kathy's grip on my cock grew a bit tighter as she spoke. "Paul looked like he couldn't believe it was happening," she giggled girlishly at that. "I think Cathy was only thinking of dick, she practically assaulted him! He was in the stall with us before I really knew it was real."

"Cathy went down on him right there, Babe. She was like a cock-crazed Porn star!" Kathy continued stroking my cock as she related her story. "Once she got him hard, she got up and started kissing him. I thought she was going to fuck him right there!"

Having a bit of trouble concentrating I asked, "what did you do?"

"Honey, I never stopped rubbing myself the whole time." Kathy said as she rose up and moved lower so that she sat on my legs with my cock standing in front of her. She began rubbing herself upon my shaft as she continued. "It was so hot watching Cathy with Paul, I got to see his dick!"

"Oh yeah," I said, "did live up to the hype?"

A shiver ran through my wife as she ground her sensitive clit on my hard rod. "Well... it didn't seem all that much longer than yours, and yours is a bit thicker, but the head is huge. Like, it flares out far thicker than the rest of it. I can see why Cathy was intimidated by it!"

"So did you watch them fuck?" I asked, thinking about my buddy burying his meat in his lovely wife.

Kathy rose up and started running the head of my cock along the lips of her soaked pussy. "Cathy saw me looking at Paul's cock and said, 'see what I mean?' I told her, 'Nice, not too scary.' I was standing on the far wall of the staff, furthest from the door. I guess I never stopped rubbing myself. Cathy pulled Paul next me and asked, 'how about now?' when his cock was just inches from my pussy!"

I could hear blood pumping in my ears as I waited for her to continue.

"I couldn't take my eyes off it, I was so horny Hon, I... I said, 'nothing I can't handle.' Cathy... she took it as a challenge... or invitation. She started rubbing him on my pussy."

"Holy shit! No! That lucky fucker," I exclaimed, my mind awash with a mix of emotion.

"Babe, we were all wet and steamy, Cathy and I were so worked up...she crouched down as she did it. She rubbed his huge cock head all over my pussy, until it started to slide in. Fuck, Babe, it was so good, so different. It split me apart and for second and I thought it wouldn't fit... but then it popped right in me Honey, his cock was right here!"

Kathy lowered herself onto my pulsing cock, enveloping my cock head just as she had my best friend's only minutes ago. My wife's breathing grew deeper and more intense as she described her illicit encounter.

"It was like all I could feel in here was the head of Paul's cock, the rim of it rubbed the walls of my pussy with every subtle vibration. Hon, I jumped right into Paul's arms. He held me with my back on the wall as his cock slid all the way inside me. I came, Honey, I came hard on his cock!"

Kathy settled onto my cock fully as a wave of pleasure swept through her body. She held herself still until her orgasm abated.

"Paul started fucking me, Babe right there against the wall. I was so bad, it felt so good. I clung to him as he thrust up into my pussy. I could feel him grow harder inside of me."

"Did he...?" I asked.

Kathy smiled sensuously as she shook her head lightly and began rolling her hips. "No, Cathy stopped us. She pulled us apart saying, 'hey, that is mine,' and climbed on top of him on the floor of the shower."

I flipped Kathy over and began rocking into her with a measured rhythm. "So, you watched them?" I probed.

"Hmm, for a bit. I stood rubbing myself watching as Cathy slammed her ass down on Paul's cock. I just couldn't wait anymore, I wanted to feel a cock explode inside me, I quickly dressed and left them there."

At that I pulled back and slammed into her, crushing her clit between our pelvises with several savage strokes. Kathy threw her head back, "oh fuck yeah, oh, oh, fuck, yes, that is it, uh, uh, come on, give me what I want," she moaned.

Lunging forward I wrapped my arms around Kathy and took her ass firmly in my hands as I rammed my cock into her with primal intent.

Kathy's cries grew louder and more frantic, "oh, oh, fuck, yes, Fuck! Yes! Yes! Punish my cunt! Fuck me! Fuck me! Come on! Give it! Give me the cum! I love it! Fuck Me!"

Bottoming out as deep as my wife's needy cunt could take, I came hard bathing her velvet fuck hole with my seed. Kathy gasped as her body shivered through her orgasm beneath me. "Ahh ha oh fuck yes mmm," she cooed as the sensation ebbed through her body.

Sleepily, we cuddled in the aftermath of our lovemaking. "Mmm ya, that is what Mama wants, mmm hmm, I love cum," Kathy said with a satisfied and exhausted tone as we drifted off to sleep together.

As per usual, I was the first to wake in the morning. Being an early riser, I like to get some exercise and enjoy the great outdoors without distractions before starting breakfast for everyone.

After enjoying a brisk run along the lake, I returned to Paul and Cathy's site and proceeded to start grilling the bacon for breakfast. Just as the first batch of bacon was ready, Paul emerged out of his and Cathy's tent. "Morning," I greeted him.

12