All Comments on 'Erica's Man: The Wedding Night'

by MysteryTe

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Wow!

WOW, just WOW.

collin4xxxcollin4xxxover 4 years ago
Great story...

Being the poly and pregnancy fan that I am, I can see huge possibilities with where this story could go... like all three of them having been possibly impregnated that night, and the other two eventually moving in with them during their pregnancy, becoming effectively 2nd and 3rd wife, sharing one big bed and all three having more babies.

Your story had him pushing as deeply as possible into all three before filling them with cum, and each girl orgasmed while fucking and again afterwards, helping ensure his cum was sucked into their wombs. Furthermore, these girls clearly had their own relationships ongoing right up till the wedding, so it is not surprising that after the wedding, they want to continue their lovemaking, but include him as their alpha male. Clearly, they have no problem sharing, as long as the wife has her place as the 1st wife. In addition, especially the sisters, and just as probable the cousin if they were that close and lovers too, probably all have synchronized periods. And given that many women try to plan their wedding around their fertile times so that they might get pregnant on their honeymoon, all three women could have easily been very fertile.

You could have sister hanging out, helping the wife set up house, once they returned from their honeymoon, but quickly rejoining the couple in their martial bed with more 3 way sex, and sister remaining in the bed, sleeping with them. Followed by the wife’s announcement that she is pregnant, with a happy weekend reunion of all three women with all four repeatedly having sex and spending Friday night till a Sunday morning in bed together. The following week, sister, who has been crashing most nights since their return from the honeymoon in the “gust room”, for appearances, while sleeping with the couple, confides in sister that she thinks she maybe pregnant too, which results in them talking the husband to moving her in permanently, then revealing her pregnancy afterwards. While the girls are overjoyed, the husband is shocked and surprised, but quickly adapts and is overjoyed with the unexpected development too too.

Another weekend foursome with the cousin could ensue to celebrate, where the weekend ends with the cousin revealing that she too is now pregnant, although she is only a month along, a month behind the sisters, having been impregnated at their last weekend foursome. It’s decided that she’ll move in too, so the three women can all comfort each other, share in the household and child rearing duties, and of course their baby’s daddy too, resulting in more fun and more babies...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I have a penis but would love to have been one of the girls. Just imagine, getting fucked by a big cock,, eat a cum filled pussy and sucking cock all in one night. Love your story 4yourpleasureiam

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMysteryTe@MysteryTe
Happily married to my bisexual wife, "Erica" who would wholeheartedly disapprove of me sharing our exploits or the exploits I've had with others. A quick note, Erica loves to hear about my extra-marital and actively encourages it. She knows she is my everything, but happily sh...