Erica's Man: The Wedding Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alice collapsed to the side after she came, lying panting next to my wife. Kasey lapped a couple more times at Erica's sopping pussy, before easing herself away from my rapidly dwindling erection and also rolling to the side next to Erica. Her dress fell back down beneath her legs as she did so, and I saw my cum dripping out onto the fabric.

I merely stood for a few seconds, taking in the scene in front of me. Alice and Erica both lay with their eyes closed, their breath slowing down as they took a few seconds of rest. Kasey also lay in front of me, more to the edge of the bed, her dress still covering her top half and partway down her thighs, but her panties wrapped around her knees, where Alice had pulled them down to allow me in. My cock quickly stopped softening, but remained at half-mast after releasing two loads of seed.

A few seconds was all it took for Kasey to catch her breath. She stood beside me and smiled, her short stature causing her to look up at me. "It's time you fucked your wife again," she said, and I saw Erica smile, her eyes still closed. "Looks like I need to help you get ready again though," she continued, looking at my semi-erect cock. She reached around her back and I heard her unzip her dress, a second before she pulled the front down to expose small, but pert breasts with rock hard nipples. She kissed me hard, reaching down to stroke my shaft as she did so, and I felt rather than saw her shuffle her dress down over her hips and then let it drop to the floor, taking her thong with it. She kicked both to the side and knelt, running one hand along my quickly hardening length and fondling my testicles with the other. As I regained my erection, she licked around the head, teasing me back to full hardness before taking me in her mouth again.

Erica was watching now, and shifted herself to the bottom of the bed where I could enter her from a standing position. Seeing Erica pull herself close, Kasey released my cock from her warm mouth and guided it to Erica's moist lips. Erica felt like heaven as I slowly pushed forward, my head parting her lips and her warmth engulfing me once more. Kasey stood and moved round to lie next to Erica as I began to slowly move backwards and forwards into her. She and Alice watched for maybe a minute as I had sex with my wife, then Kasey leaned in and kissed Erica, before moving to flick her tongue over her nipple. Erica loves having her nipples played with while we fuck, and began to moan immediately. She brought her legs up to my shoulders as she moaned in pleasure, allowing me more leverage to slide deeper inside her.

I couldn't take my eyes from Erica's, until Kasey gasped and Erica looked round, breaking our eye contact. I followed her gaze to see Alice was returning the favour Kasey had done her earlier, licking at her cousin's cum-filled pussy. Kasey's moans built fast as Alice ate her cunt, and she only distractedly sucked and licked at Erica's nipples. This was enough to push Erica over the edge though, as she soon squealed as she orgasmed against my cock, and Kasey followed suit a couple of seconds later, releasing more of her own juices and probably some of mine for Alice's tongue to clean away. I pounded hard and fast into my wife then, ramming my full length into her belly until I felt myself ejaculate the little sperm I had left into her. The orgasm wracked through me and I spasmed as I shot twice, before collapsing, gasping to the side.

All four of us lay panting for a short while, before Alice and Kasey quietly gathered their things, kissed me on the lips and wordlessly left, wrapped in towels they gathered from the bathroom.

I reached out and took Erica's hand, not knowing what to say. We lay like that for a while, before she spoke. "I wanted tonight to be the best night of your life. I had you first, and I had you last, because we are first and last to each other, now. I love you."

"I love you too," I responded. We got ourselves ready for bed, and had tired, quiet, intimate sex again before we fell asleep.

12