Erica's Spring Break

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Let's just try a little something," She sighed, dropping to all fours and crawling toward him. Jim's sleep pants were pointed skyward until Erica tugged the waistband down over Jim's balls. She leaned in close and licked, one long slow lick, from the base then a light spiral around the head and then leaned back and looked up at Jim.

Just then, a voice came from across the deck "Wow. I thought I was the only relative that got to do that, Jim."

Erica gasped and spun around to see Mel, who had emerged from Erica's bedroom. As she stepped out of the shadows, they both realized that she wasn't wearing anything at all.

Jim's cock twitched. Erica seemed to be enjoying the show, and a broadening smile spread across her face. "Fuck yeah, Girl!" Erica shouted as she shook her fist in the air.

"I'm just a little bit more naked than you," she taunted, pointing to Erica's footwear.

Erica rose to one knee and had started to untie her shoe when she stopped.

"You know what? I'm good with that, Queen...because I'm thinking I'll need my shoes on tonight..." Erica said, winking at them.

Mel crossed the deck to stand in front of Jim, hands on hips, and looked down hungrily at his now throbbing cock. "Should we relieve poor Jim here, or make him wait a while?"

"I'd gladly take care of him, but I've heard you do a pretty good job." Erica teased. Mel put her fingers to her lips in mock embarrassment. "Oh my, what must you think of me! But yeah, I overheard your conversation out here."

Erica stood up, stretched, and walked over to the deck stairs. She placed a hand on each railing, stepped down a couple steps, and peered out over the neighborhood.

"You're thinking about it, aren't you?" Jim asked.

Erica turned her head and breathed out "Get your shoes on Mel, we're gonna make him wait awhile."

To be continued...

12