Erica's Trip Home

Story Info
Erica goes home to Ohio and meets up with her old boyfriend.
7.6k words
3.19
21.9k
27
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This work is complete fantasy. True, Erica is my wife, but this work is a fantasy of mine of what might happen if she ever ran into her high school boyfriend again. For further insight to this story, please read "Erica's Hot Summer". It is based on true events as related to me and give you pretext on this story. Thanks for reading!!!

*

Erica's mom left early that morning to fly out to LA to visit her other daughter and her "other" grandkids. Erica had volunteered to "farm sit" while her mom was gone. She was enjoying the peace and quiet of the kitchen while the kids played in the back yard, when she noticed a strange car driving up the driveway.

"Probably somebody wanting to buy eggs." She thought.

Erica's mom, now a widow in her 70's, sold organic eggs to make extra money. Erica noticed, however, that the driver was male, and by himself which was unusual. Usually it was women or families that came to buy eggs. She went to the door to see what he wanted. Her jaw almost dropped when she saw who it was. It was Tim, her old boyfriend from high school. She had not seen him in years, not since she was in college and home visiting over the holidays.

Last time she had heard anything about him, she heard he was balding and had gotten a little pudgy. Now, however, he had obviously been going to the gym, and had elected to shave his head versus battle the losing war against baldness. He looked pretty good to be, what, almost 50 now? She was only 18 when they were dating, and he had already finished a stint in the army, so he had to be about 3 years older than her.

She opened the door before he could knock. The look on his face showed that he was as surprised as she was. His look of shock quickly changed to a big smile.

"Hey there, Erica. I didn't know you were here. I came buy to see if your mom had any eggs for sale. I'm home visiting my mom and she asked me to come down to see."

"She's gone to LA to visit Lynne," Erica said, "come on in."

He came in and scraped his shoes on the mat.

"Let me check if mom has any eggs available." Erica said walking to the store room.

Erica was gone a few minutes then came back with two dozen.

"Is this enough?" Erica said, handing him the eggs.

"Sure, that's fine, thanks. Man, it's good to see you again. I'm living in Chicago now, but I get to visit from time to time since I'm pretty close. How have you been?" his brown eyes focusing on her.

"Good, we are living in Virginia now and it's nice for me to be pretty close too. I've been able to visit a few times since we got there." Erica said. "Would you like something to drink?" She followed up.

"No, I gotta be getting back. Mom's fixing lunch. How about I come back later to chat and catch up?" He answered.

"That'd be great. The kids will be in bed around 9:00, so you can come by around 9:30 if you want so we can talk uninterrupted. How long you here for?"

"Just a week." he answered.

"Me too." said Erica.

"Well, I better be getting back, see you tonight."

"OK, sounds good." said Erica. "I'll see you tonight."

With that, he headed out the door and got into his car and left. Wow, Erica thought. That was a blast from the past. Erica's mind drifted back to when they were together that summer of '92. Life was good. It was a beautiful summer, and her college days lay ahead. She had just turned 18 and had graduated high school just a couple of weeks earlier. Tim had finished his time in the army and was back living with his mom while he decided what to do with his life. Since they lived pretty much out in the country, there weren't a lot of other folks her age around, she and Tim naturally gravitated toward each other.

Things had started out pretty normal, doing boyfriend/girlfriend type stuff like going to the county fair and hanging out. Of course, as time went on, they became more physical. It started with kissing and making out and progressed from there. While in college, Erica's husband (then boyfriend) had once asked her if she had ever been heavily involved with anyone else, since they were both virgins and started dating their freshman year in college.

They were getting hot and heavy while they were making out, and Bryan had slipped his hand down her pants and started fingering her pussy. While in the heat of the moment, he asked her if anyone else had ever done this to her.

She shocked him when she said yes. He wanted to hear more! It was titillating to hear that she had fooled around that much. She told him about Tim and how when they were together one night in his truck, he had slipped his hand up her shorts and pushed her bra strap down off her shoulder and he slipped his fingers in her pussy and played with her nipples. This drove her boyfriend wild and he fingered her until she came. He left it at that, thinking that was surely the farthest she'd gone with anyone else.

Sometime later when they were getting hot and heavy again, he asked her if she thought his dick was big (why are guys always wondering if their girl thinks they are "big"?). She said she thought so and it was about the same size as Tim's. Whoa! Her husband was not ready for that either. He pried for more and found out that she and Tim and gotten pretty intense. Her quote was 'buttons were unbuttoned and zippers were unzipped', but that they had never taken their clothes off completely. She had touched his cock with her hands and he had fingered her and played with her breasts.

The culmination came several years into their marriage when Erica was giving her husband a blow job, and he said, "You are such a good cock sucker. You like to suck cock don't you?"

"Yes." She answered, taking his cock out of her mouth.

"Have you ever sucked anyone one else's cock?" He asked.

"Yes..." She answered after pausing a moment.

He was shocked, again. He had to know more. She told him how she had sucked Tim's dick 'a couple of times'.

"Did he come in your mouth?" He asked.

"No, I would finish him with a hand job." She answered.

One night while she and her husband were making love, he asked her about sucking Tim's cock. She was reluctant to tell, but eventually she relinquished, knowing it got him off. She told him about how they were at his truck, leaning against the tailgate, and she went down on him.

This was erotic! Outside! In public! She told him how she licked his shaft up and down, and licked underneath the cockhead where the skin is most sensitive. How she then took him into her mouth and used her tongue to lick his dick. She said she could taste his pre-cum, but that he didn't cum in her mouth.

Erica was shaken from her reminiscing by a call from her son. She went off to see what he needed.

She got the kids ready for bed, and read the younger ones their bed time stories.

"Night night!" She told them, closing the door.

She looked at the clock, it was 8:55. She went to take a shower and freshen up after a day on the farm. She got in the steaming shower and began lathering up. She had taken very good care of herself over the years, including running marathons and ½ marathons.

Her body glistened in the shower. She lathered up her firm, 34C breasts and then moved her hands down to wash her pussy. She started to turn herself on and began thinking about how she and Tim used to make out, and how wet she used to get. She rubbed her clit slowly, feeling the pleasure build in her. She brought a hand up to rub her nipples, and slowly inserted a finger into her pussy, a sensual moan escaping her lips. She touched herself for several minutes before realizing that it had to be almost 9:30.

She got out of the shower and toweled off. She went to her room and started to put on some of her "granny" panties, as her husband calls them. She stopped, then reached into her drawer and pulled out her black lace thong. She then got out her lacy bra and then put on a nice button down shirt and a tight pair of capris. She took extra care to put on her makeup and even applied a little perfume. "I'm just showing that I look good after 3 kids and being 45." She justified her actions to herself.

She finished and walked into the kitchen. Unfortunately, there was no wine in the house, but she did notice that there were a few beers in the fridge from when she had last been there for Christmas. A little after 9:30, she noticed headlights coming up the long, gravel drive. "That must be Tim." She thought.

He parked the car and walked up to the door, and Erica again met him there before he could knock.

"Wow, you look good!" He said, staring at her body.

"Come on in." She replied with a smile, and led him into the house.

He followed her into the house admiring the rear view. She definitely had taken care of herself, he thought, as he admired her ass walking in front of him.

"Would you like something to drink?" She asked, "I've got a few beers in the fridge if you'd like."

"Sure." He said.

She got both of them a beer and they went to the living room to relax. The sat on the couch together and caught up on old times, such as what they'd been up to in the last few years. How life had treated them, all the light banter. After all these years, Tim had remained single and he was incredulous that Erica was married with three kids!

The beers were having their effect and they had moved closer to each other on the couch, laughing and chatting about old times.

"You know, we only dated that summer, but you were the best girlfriend I ever had." He said staring her in the eyes.

"Really? We did have some good times." She replied, feeling slightly uncomfortable.

"Some really good times." Tim replied.

They stopped and looked at each other, both gazing into each other's eyes.

"You know, I'm married now." Erica replied, looking down.

"I know." Said Tim, as he reached his hand out to take hers.

Erica shivered as his hand touched hers. He leaned over and brought his face close to hers.

"I don't know..." Erica whispered, the last word trailing off.

"I won't do anything you are not comfortable with." Tim leaned in.

With that, he gently brought his lips to hers. Hesitantly at first, then more insistent, she kissed him. Tim took his time, kissing her gently and sucking her lower lip. He did not want to "spook" her by just shoving his tongue in her mouth. It was Erica who made the first move. She moved her arms around his neck and pulled him closer. He smelled so good, a sensual combination of light cologne and his natural male scent. She opened her mouth and pushed her tongue against his lips. Tim moaned and opened his mouth to receive her tongue. They Frenched and he reached his right hand down to cup her left breast over her shirt. Testing the waters, he massaged the slight bump under her bra that was her nipple with his thumb. Erica pushed her lips harder into Tim, letting out a sultry sigh.

Tim then brought his left hand down and used both hands to begin unbuttoning her top. They were no longer 'kids'. He knew they both had needs as adults and he became bolder. He slowly undid each button until her shirt was open. She broke his kiss, looked deeply at him, then pulled her shirt off her shoulders and then down her back.

His eyes appreciated her lacy bra as he ran his hand over her breasts. He could see her hard nipples surrounded by her pink areolas through the lace. He then moved to her pants button, undoing it and unzipping her capris. She laid back so he could take her pants off. He pulled her capris down by the waist band, and smiled as her lacy thong came into view.

Erica was glad she had the laser hair removal done around her bikini area a few years ago and that her pussy was nicely trimmed. Tim could see the small tuft of nut-brown hair under her thong. She started to raise back up, but he stopped her, gently pushing her back down on the couch. Erica lay there watching him, letting her legs spread apart. He stood up and took his shirt off. His chest and abs were nicely toned...he had certainly been spending time in the gym.

He then undid his pants and took them off. His cock was already hard and pushed at his boxers. Tim pushed his boxers down and his hard, 7 inch penis sprung into view. He got on his knees in front of her and said, "I never did get a chance to taste you that summer..." with a hint of regret in his voice.

With that, he licked her pussy through her thong. It felt so good, making Erica arch her back. He then pulled her thong to the side so he could taste her. He pushed his tongue into her pussy hole while massaging her clit with his hand.

"Ooooohhhh!" moaned Erica as she relaxed against the back of the couch.

He licked her pussy, probing with his tongue, licking her labia, sucking her clit into his mouth. Tim then stuck a finger into her pussy, and then a second, feeling her from the inside. Her juices were flowing fast as he ate her out. He then moved his tongue down past her pussy, slowly dragging it down to her asshole. He licked then probed her ass with his tongue, eliciting a cry of ecstasy from Erica. He continued to move between her pussy and ass while he played with her clit. Finally, he took a third finger and inserted it into Erica's vagina. He began a 'come hither' motion with his fingers, while massaging her clit and licking her ass.

Erica's eyes rolled back as Tim found her g-spot. Her pussy made an audible squishing noise as he pumped his fingers in and out of her. Her orgasm approached almost with surprise. Erica forcefully grabbed Tim's head and held it firmly between her legs.

Her body began to jerk and she exclaimed, "Oh my fucking God! I'm cumming!!!"

He gave one last lick and pulled his fingers out of her, looking up with a big smile. She just laid back on the couch panting. Her pussy was a wet mess. A combination of clear pussy fluid along with some thicker white globs coated the lower part of her pussy. The couch had a wet spot where she came. Her labia were still engorged and her clit was peaking out from under its protective hood.

Finally coming to her senses, Erica stated with a wicked grin, "My turn."

She led him to sit on the couch and she crouched in front of his hard cock. It was like greeting an old friend, as she took his shaft into her hands. She rubbed up and down his shaft, almost mesmerized, until a clear, glistening drop of pre-cum emerged from his tip. Erica looked at Tim in the eyes as she licked off the drop of pre-cum, then took him into her mouth. She sucked on his sensitive glans then slowly licked up and down his shaft before taking him into her mouth again. She sucked on him, using her tongue to rub him just the right way.

"I'm going to cum!" He panted.

"Go ahead, baby", she said looking up, "you never came in my mouth back then."

He could feel his balls tighten as he started to cum. He groaned in ecstasy as he pumped his seed into her mouth. Erica felt the first blast hit the roof of her mouth. It was warm and thick, and had a somewhat bitter taste. She did not have time to dwell on that because soon that was followed with three more blasts in rapid succession. She kept her mouth on his cock until she could no longer feel his cock spasm. After the initial blasts of cum, he still had some semen dribbling out of his tip and she wanted to make sure she got it all. When she was sure he was finished, she pulled her mouth off his cock. Looking deeply into his brown eyes, she opened her mouth to show him his seed, then swallowed his cum.

"Let's go to bed." She said grabbing his hand and he followed her to her bedroom.

They collapsed on the bed, groping and kissing.

"I'm gonna need some time to recover!" He pleaded.

Erica laughed and said, "We got all night. We've even got all week!"

She crawled on top of him, and straddled his stomach.

"Why don't I rub my pussy on your body to help you get hard again...and you can lick and suck my tits."

With that, she pulled her thong off and reached behind and removed her bra. Her 34C tits sat proudly on her chest and she bent over so that he could have easy access to them. He eagerly took one nipple and then the other into his mouth. She ground her hips into his body, smearing her wetness all over his stomach. Reaching behind her she found his cock. It was already semi-hard. Tim stared in amazement as Erica sat like a goddess on top of him. Her flat tummy only accentuated the way her breasts looked above him. She continued to grind her pussy against his stomach while she stroked his dick.

Tim's dick recovered to its full hardness under Erica's ministrations. She moved her body back and lifted herself up, Tim's dick pointed at her pussy hole only an inch away.

"Are you sure?" Tim asked.

Up to now, they had only done what horny teenagers do a Friday night. Oral sex, some intimate touching, French kissing. But this was more...Erica was about to commit full fledged adultery...about to violate her marriage vows. He wanted her so bad, but he also didn't want to deal with any regret the next day if she wasn't totally sure.

Erica stared him straight in the eyes with a look of determination, "Absolutely."

She positioned his cock at her entrance, and kept her eyes locked on his as she slowly took his hardness into her pussy. She was so wet that his dick slipped easily into her tight pussy, bottoming out. She stayed still for a moment, savoring the feeling of his dick all the way inside her. "He really is about the same size as my husband." she thought. This caused her mind to drift and think about her husband, Bryan. They had a good sex life. Sure, things had slowed down and gotten less kinky as they added kids. But she wasn't cheating on him because she hated him. She just loved the excitement of experiencing a new dick, and more importantly, a new lover with new styles and mannerisms....just everything....new.

She started to ride him, and he brought his hips up to meet her thrusts. Erica leaned forward, putting her hands on his shoulders, rotating her hips, moving her pussy up and down his cock. Tim caressed her breasts as he let her ride him. He thought it important to let her take the initiative, at first. He was not disappointed, as Erica fucked him deeply in her pussy.

After enjoying the ride, he decided to roll her over and fuck her on her back. He started pumping her hard, giving back to her what he had received when she rode him. He licked her nipples and kissed her neck eliciting a satisfying "Ohhhhh" from Erica. She brought her legs up and crossed them behind his back, trapping him in, bringing him deeper and deeper into her pussy.

"I want you to do me from behind." Erica moaned into his ear.

"OK." He pulled out and she rolled over, making sure he got a good show.

She slowly got up on her hands and knees making sure he got a good look at her pussy and ass. Her pussy lips were full and her entire vulva wet with desire. He guided his dick to her pussy, and slid in. Grabbing her hips, he thrust into her. "I think I'm gonna cum again!" He growled.

Erica realized with a start that he wasn't wearing a condom, and she had stopped taking her birth control pills.

"Wait." She stated firmly.

"What is it?" He panted, almost there.

"I'm not on the pill. I don't want you to get me pregnant." She replied.

She moved her head down to the pillow and reached back and grasped her ass cheeks with her hands and spread them apart.

"You can cum here..." she said, showing him her asshole, "just go slow."

Tim's cock was thoroughly wet with her pussy juice and he put his cock at her asshole. He slowly pushed in. Erica tried to relax to accommodate him as he slowly and insistently invaded her bowels.

"MMMpphhhh!" Erica moaned.

Soon, he was all the way in.

"Wait just a second to let me get used to it." Erica panted. "OK, you can thrust now, just go slow."