Erica's Trip Home

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With that he slowly pulled back and the pushed in.

"MMmmph!" Again escaped Erica's lips, but this time a little less intense.

Slowly he worked up his tempo until soon he was fucking her ass like her pussy. He reached around to touch her pussy and she slowly led him down to where she was lying down and he was on top of her back. He frigged her pussy while he fucked her ass.

"I'm going to cum!" Cried Erica.

"Me too!" Exclaimed Tim.

Erica started to cum, and her ass rippled around Tim's cock. This drove him over the edge. He let loose his load into her ass, filling her bowels with cum. He had not cum this hard in ages. He could feel his cock shooting several ropes of cum in her rectum.

Rolling off her back, he sighed, "That was awesome!"

"Yes it was." Erica smiled. "And just think, we've got all week. And I'm going to the store tomorrow to get some condoms, because I want to feel your big cock cum in my pussy."

The next day, Erica found herself looking forward to that night...she could hardly wait. While she was getting ready that morning, she remembered that she had indeed packed her birth control pills, an old habit, she guessed. She popped one in her mouth. 'I guess I don't need to go to the store now', she mused.

Around lunchtime, she heard a car coming up the drive. It was Tim again. "What did he need right now?" She wondered. He came up to the door and rang the doorbell.

"Hi." Erica said smiling at him.

"Hi back!" He smiled. "I just happened to be in the neighborhood." He added jokingly.

He leaned in for a kiss, but Erica stopped him. The kids were around.

"Kids, go play in the living room for awhile while I make lunch." She told them.

She went into the kitchen to start fixing lunch. Tim came up behind her.

"I had a wonderful time last night." He said.

"Mmmmm...me too." Erica purred.

Tim started nibbling at her ear.

"Mmmm, that's feels good." Erica purred.

Tim reached around and cupped Erica's breasts. She leaned back into him. She knew she had to be quiet, or the kids would hear.

"Hang on." She said.

She turned around and gave a coy smile. She eased down to her knees and unzipped Tim's pants. His cock was already hard and she took it out and licked the tip. Erica took him in her mouth, and sucked him hard. She used her tongue to work his cock, and moved her mouth up and down his shaft.

"Ooooh, I'm gonna cum!" Tim whispered urgently.

With that, Erica sucked him harder, and soon he shot his load into her mouth. Erica swallowed it all.

"That should take care of you for now." She said, standing up and licking her lips while using her fingers to get the stray strands of cum off her chin.

"Oh yeah..." Said Tim. They talked for a little while until he had to leave.

Erica now had two loads of Tim's sperm in her stomach, and one up her ass. Tonight will be the trifecta...

That night, which was Friday, Tim showed up around 10 pm, just to be safe. There were no pretenses now. They tore at each other's clothes, until each was naked. They groped at each other's bodies, making their way to the bedroom, giggling like school kids. Once in the bedroom, Tim pushed Erica back on the bed and climbed over her. She pulled him down and kissed him. His rock hard cock found his way to her wet entrance, and easily slid in. He pumped her, and she moaned for more.

"Do you have the condoms?" He asked

"No, but I did find my birth control pills." She smiled and popped one in her mouth.

Unbeknownst the either of them, Erica's husband, Bryan, had driven over to surprise Erica for the weekend. It was about 11:30 when he pulled into the drive and he saw the lights were still on.

"Great!" He thought, "The kids will be asleep and Erica and I can 'catch up'".

He thought he'd surprise her by slipping inside. The door was unlocked so he let himself in. Erica was not in the kitchen. He thought she might be in the back getting ready for bed or something so he crept quietly back down the hallway trying not to wake any kids. That's when he heard muffled giggling and moaning.

"Huh?" Bryan was bewildered by the sounds.

He crept down the hallway following the sound and it came from the bedroom. The door was cracked and he peeked in. He couldn't believe what he saw. Erica was on top of another man, riding him, grinding her pussy into him.

He was angry, very angry. But also aroused.

Erica and Bryan had talked in the heat of passion about having sex with others. Erica was always reluctant to play along, but her body always betrayed her when he would whisper in her ear what would happen if she had two cocks to play with.

His cock started to get hard as he watched Erica ride the man, their passion on full display. Finally, he decided he had to let them know he was there. He walked in the room and cleared his throat.

Tim and Erica both stopped and froze.

"Oh my gosh! Bryan...where did you come from? Why are you here???" Erica stammered.

"I thought I'd come over and surprise you." He said. "I would say I did..."

Erica rolled off Tim and covered herself with a sheet.

"I'm...I'm..." Erica stuttered.

"So who's this?" Bryan interrupted.

"Uhhh...this is Tim." Erica answered, her face deep red.

"Tim, I've heard a lot about you."

Tim remained silent, unsure what was about to happen.

"I see ya'll picked up where you left off." Bryan said offhandedly.

Erica blushed even more.

"Well, don't stop on my account...as long as I can join in." Bryan said with a look that said 'Don't fuck with me.'

"What!?!!?" Erica exclaimed. "You're ok with this?"

"I don't like that you cheated on me. I wish you would have let me know, but I understand. How do you just call up your husband and say, 'Hey, I just met up with my old boyfriend and I want to fuck him.' But if you get to play, I do to. And not just tonight."

Bryan walked over peeling his shirt off and unbuttoning his pants.

"Bryan..." Erica started. She wondered what he meant by "not just tonight."

"Shhhh..." Bryan hushed her as he pulled his boxers off.

His cock was rock hard.

"Why don't you start back off where you left off." Bryan suggested, nodding at Tim.

Erica started to relax, but still couldn't believe that Bryan wasn't going to go to the kitchen to get a butcher knife. Tim was even more unsure. His cock was very flaccid. She rolled back over onto Tim. She nibbled his ear and kissed him, while stealing glances at Bryan.

"It's OK..." She whispered to him, "We've shared fantasies about a three-some, and I guess they are about to come true."

Erica kissed and nibbled Tim's neck, and even sucked on his nipples while stroking his dick. Tim's cock responded. Erica rose up and positioned Tim's cock at her pussy and eased down on him.

Bryan admired his wife fucking another guy. He watched his cock sliding in and out of her pussy. He loved how her pussy gripped his dick and how her pussy would extend out as he pulled out, and then push back in. He loved seeing Tim's cock wet with her juices. He had fantasized about Erica being on top of another man fucking him and being able to be in Erica's ass at the same time. Now was his time.

He slid behind Erica and put his cock in her ass crack. He slid it up and down getting his pre-cum going. Taking his cock he positioned it at her asshole and pushed in demanding her ass yield to him. He was still a bit angry and he did not feel like he owed Erica the usual "warming up". Erica's sphincter surrendered and Bryan pushed his dick all the way in until his hips were resting against her ass cheeks.

He could feel Tim's cock in her pussy, separated by only a small distance. He remained still enjoying being in Erica's ass and the feel of another hard cock right next to him in her pussy. He could feel Tim moving in her pussy and after a few moments, he started to move, slowly sliding in and out of her ass.

Erica felt so full. She had never had two real cocks in her at the same time. Bryan taking her ass so forcefully did cause a little pain, but now it was replaced with sheer pleasure. She had two studs, one in her pussy and one in her ass, ready to fuck her. She felt Tim and Bryan begin to saw in and out of her, getting into rhythm. Soon, the familiar feeling of climax was coming upon her.

"I want you two to cum in me at the same time...I'm about to cum!" Erica said.

Bryan pumped her harder and he could feel Tim was tensing up.

"I'm gonna cum!" Growled Bryan.

"Me too!" Tim echoed.

They both released their loads in her at the same time. Bryan pumped her ass full of his cum and could feel Tim's cock twitch as it filled her pussy with his cum. Erica's body convulsed in orgasm, feeling two of her holes being filled with cum at the same time. The clenching of her ass around Bryan's cock only served to milk the remained semen from him.

Bryan stayed seated in her ass, as did Tim in her pussy. Erica just laid prostrate on Tim's chest, panting. His cock beginning to soften, Bryan pulled out and rolled to the side. Erica rolled off Tim so she was in between them.

"I feel so full of cum!" Se giggled, moving her hand down to her pussy and feeling the cum dribble out of her.

Erica could also feel Tim's cum mingling with Bryan's that was dribbling out of her ass. After all the exertion of an epic sex session, they nearly passed out and fell asleep.

*********************************************************

The next morning Erica woke up first. She stretched and smiled. Then she noticed that only Bryan was in bed with her. Tim was gone.

"Good! That prevents a lot of questions from the kids!" She laughed to herself.

That day pretty much went on uneventfully. She did not hear from Tim at all, and that night, Saturday night, he did not come by.

"I don't blame him." Erica mused. "That was awkward, to say the least. Sexy, but awkward."

The next day was Sunday. Bryan had to go back home that day. They got up and got ready and all went to church as a family.

During lunch, Bryan leaned in close and whispered to Erica, "I know what happened Friday night was weird, but I'm not mad...really. I thought you might have had some loose ends to tie up. Tell you what, I don't have to leave til late afternoon. As long as I get home by midnight, I'll be ok. I'll watch the kids this afternoon. I want you to go see Tim."

"What?!" Erica exclaimed, trying to keep her voice down so the kids wouldn't notice.

The kids looked up from eating their ice cream covered in sprinkles. However, after a moment the intoxicating aroma of chocolate ice cream mixed with vanilla drew them back to their bowls.

"Listen, he probably thinks I'm going to show up with a gun or something and take him out." Whispered Bryan. "I want you to go down there and talk to him and tell him it was OK. You can prove it to him, too," Bryan said with a wink, "but you have to tell me all the steamy details when you get back".

Back at the farm, the kids were in their rooms playing. "OK, I'm off!" Erica said. "I'll be back soon."

"Off or getting off?" Bryan laughed with a wink. "Don't hurry, I've got it here."

Erica was wearing a nice pair of tight slacks that hugged her ass perfectly, with a sleeveless blouse that hugged her breasts. She walked up to Bryan and gave him a big hug and a kiss on the lips.

"Thanks." She said, her arms hugging him tight.

"Go!" Bryan commanded, laughing as she got into the car.

Erica walked up to Tim's mother's house and knocked. Tim came to the door.

"Hey there." He smiled at Erica while looking beyond her, his eyes moving left and right. "Is your husband gone?"

"No, but he wanted me to come down here and tell you that he's OK with everything and that he's not 'going to get you.'" Erica stated matter of factly.

"You could have just called." Tim said, still looking around the yard.

"I know," Erica replied, "but I needed to see you."

She reached up and cupped his chin, forcing him to look at her. "I needed to feel you..."

No more words needed be spoken. Tim took Erica by the hand and led her back to his room. His mom had run into town to do some errands and would not be back for some time. They fell onto the bed kissing and caressing each other. Tim was on his back and Erica climbed on top of him. She pulled his shirt off and Tim started to push hers up. He pulled her shirt off and started to caress her breasts through her bra. Erica laid down on him and he reached around for the bra clasp, releasing it. He slid her bra off and Erica's beautiful tits fell out, her nipples hard and needy. Tim eagerly took her right nipple into his mouth and sucked on it, then took her other nipple into his mouth. Erica moaned in delight while reaching down and undoing Tim's pants.

She unzipped them and pushed them down. She rolled up and took his pants off. His cock was hard and poking through his boxers. Erica smiled up at him as she brought his cock out of his boxers and took his dick in her mouth, licking up the shaft while slowly rubbing her hand up and down his shaft. Pre-cum started leaking from his tip and Erica stuck her tongue out and licked it up. She took him into her mouth again and began sucking and moving her mouth up and down on his dick. Tim moaned his appreciation. Then Erica reached down and undid her own pants, and pulled them off revealing her lace thong. Erica went back to work on his lovely cock, sucking it and licking all around it.

She then remembered something that always brought her husband off. She took her finger and licked it, then rubbed it around the area between his scrotum and asshole, testing the waters. He moaned and adjusted allowing her greater access. Taking this as permission to continue, she took her finger and rubbed it in her pussy, covering it in her pussy juice. She brought it up and slid it over his anus. Finding her target, she slowly slid her finger all the way into his ass.

"Oh God!" Tim moaned, his tight ass being invaded for the first time.

Erica found his 'G spot' and started rubbing his firm, almond shaped prostate.

"I'm going to cum!" Tim exclaimed, his head rolling back.

Erica started sucking even harder and soon Tim was cumming in her mouth. Erica lingered on his cock to make sure he was satisfied. Once she was sure that he did not have any more cum for her, she rolled off.

"Let's take a shower." Erica said out of the blue.

"Huh?" Tim said groggily, caught off guard.

"C'mon!" Erica sexily replied and Tim followed her into the bathroom, admiring the thong's string as it disappeared into her ass.

Soon the shower was steamy hot and Erica and Tim stood in the shower, soaping each other up. Tim pushed Erica against the wall and lathered up his cock.

"I'm going to take your ass again!" He hissed, not to be denied. He wanted to dominate her for the crazy fucked up experience last night.

Erica said nothing, but just braced her hands against the cold tile and arched her back to give him better access. She watched him over her shoulder as he rubbed his cock around her crack until he found her anus, and then shoved inside her. Erica's chin fell down to her chest as her ass was so violently violated. But she refused to let him know how uncomfortable it felt. She would take him. Once Tim was satisfied he was seated deep in her ass, he started fucking her, hard and fast, holding onto her hips. To hell with slow and gentle, he wanted her...he wanted to have his way with her!

Erica has had anal sex several times before, but it was always gentle at first. This time it was all she could take not to cry out. She felt so full, and she could feel Tim's dick sliding in and out of her. Every time he would thrust back into her after pulling out, a jolt of pain hit her.

Tim ravished Erica, but soon he couldn't take it anymore and sprayed his seed deep in her ass. He grabbed Erica's hips tightly as he forced his cock as deep into her ass as he could. His dick pulsated three then four times, shooting his white, hot cum inside her bowels. He just stood there, his cock buried in Erica's ass, panting. He had taken her, used her for his pleasure and giving her none.

Erica stood up in the shower, making Tim's cock slide out of her ass. Tim thought she might be pissed, but she turned around to face him with a look of sheer lust on her face. She had been used by him. He had taken her in her most intimate place. She was even a little sore down there and could feel his semen trying to leak out of her anus. She loved it...

They toweled off and Erica grabbed his hand and led him back to bed. Naked, they climbed under the sheets and snuggled as Erica stroked him until he was hard again.

"Fuck me, Tim." Erica said matter of factly.

He rolled on top of her and his cock found her warm, wet nest. His animal desires satiated, he now wanted to make love to Erica. His cock found her entrance and he slid into her, pushing himself all the way in until his scrotum rested against her ass. Having already cum twice, he took his time, lovingly sliding in and out of her pussy, pushing himself against her clit and mons.

They kissed passionately, intertwining their tongues and nibbling each others ears. This time it was different. Erica could tell that Tim was now making love to her, not just fucking her. She spread her legs further and reached around to grab his ass, pulling him into her. His hard cock felt so good, but even more, he was making a conscious effort to rub his pubic bone against her mons and clit, ensuring she was getting stimulated.

Erica could feel her orgasm building.

"I love you, Erica." Tim moaned in passion.

Erica was taken aback by this. It was just sex, right? However, her body was responding to his fucking and she whispered back...

"I love you too, Tim."

Tim quickened his pace, and soon Erica's climax gushed over her.

"Tim, I'm gonna cum! Cum with me!! OH....MY....GOD! I'm CUMMING!!!" She cried.

"Me too!" Tim hissed as he continued to slide in and out of her pussy while rubbing against her clitoris.

Tim felt his orgasm down to his toes as shot his cum deep inside her vagina, coating her walls and cervix. In some ways he wished he could get her pregnant. To have his seed find its way deep inside her womb...to fertilize her egg.

He stayed in her a few moments, looking at Erica and giving her butterfly kisses on her mouth and cheeks. Erica had her hands around his broad shoulders, and stared deeply into his brown eyes. She too thought that it would be erotic if he could impregnate her, to send his sperm deep inside her to find her eggs.

After what seemed an hour, but only a few moments, Tim rolled off. They lay on their backs next to each other and took a few minutes to collect themselves.

Erica looked at the clock. It was almost 3 PM.

"I need to go." She said, grabbing her thong and inserting a leg.

"Will I see you again?" Tim asked.

"Oh, I'm here til Friday. I'm sure we'll see each other again." She smiled as she finished putting on her thong and then put on and clasped her bra.

"No, I mean more than that...I...need you. When you come back to Ohio, I need to 'see you...'".

"Baby," Erica said, "when I'm back here, my body...my mouth...my pussy...my ass...is yours."

She strode up to him in her thong and lace bra and kissed him deeply. Finishing getting dressed, she headed back to the farm.

When she got back, Bryan had the trunk of the car open and was loading his bags. Erica had done what she could in the car to negate that 'just fucked' look, but it was apparent. Erica got out of the car and came up to Bryan, wrapping her arms around his neck and kissing him deeply.

He kissed her back when she said, "Wait here a moment. I've got something for you."

She went inside the house and then came back out about ten minutes later. She again kissed Bryan, and pushed something into his hands. He could not see it but could feel it was lace and was very, very damp. Erica broke off the kiss with a cocky smile.