Ericka Eric 01

Story Info
Ericka attends the train light show with Luke.
1.2k words
3.77
1.9k
00

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/09/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ericka Eric 01

All I know, well, all anyone knew is that the TV News report claimed that the local railroad company was going to duplicate what some railroad company in Canada has been doing for apparently, a few years. For the three major summer holidays, the 10:09 was going to be all decked out with lights and renamed as the "light train" and people were encouraged to find a viewing spot and, well, ooh and ahh, I guess.

All which sounds fine, but trains move along at a pretty clip when you're just standing next to one, so I wasn't sure how long the viewing event was going to last, but the railroad tracks were only a few blocks behind the neighborhood, so why not, right?

Now, I was a little concerned about walking to the tracks alone, especially since I committed to my fem street look (LOL, boot jeans and a hoodie), but my neighborhood seemed safe enough, so I risked it. LOL, but I cheated and waited for one of my neighbors to pop out of his house. I mean, Luke had to walk right past my house on his way to the east bordering sidewalk that led almost right up to the tracks.

"Ugh, were you just going to walk a few paces behind me Eric or did you want to catch up with me? I mean, I'm getting used to this Ericka thing by now."

"Well, I didn't want to be pushy or forward Luke, but I didn't want to walk alone either, so I'm OK just a few paces behind you. I mean, we don't want the other neighbors talking trash about things, right?"

Well, his demeanor changed as soon as I said that, so I probably shouldn't have reminded him that he was asking a cross dresser to catch up with him as we walked towards the railroad tracks. Down the public sidewalk. With all the other neighbors. And by the way, why a few of them were carrying coolers with them for a 45 seconds light show, was beyond me, but whatever, right?

"Here Ericka, let's cut diagonal here though the grass field. I mean, you have your high tops on and all, so we'll be good."

"Oh, well Luke, is cutting diagonal across the grass field the same as kidnapping me and roping me up diagonally in the back of a non-descript windowless white van?"

"Ooh, thanks for the great idea, Ericka, LOL, but not tonight. I mean, LOL, with all these people around and all. Anyways, I think there is an old set of bleachers still standing at the old baseball field, so maybe we can find ourselves an elevated view."

Oh, well, I remember the old ball field. I mean, it was shut down because the coaches, well, they shut the old field down years ago. And a few coaches are still in prison. But that was years ago.

"See, Ericka? There it is and it looks like it might, ah, just barely hold our weight. Maybe. And I guess I didn't consider the years of over growth, but let's check it out."

Seriously, was Luke actually treating me like a person and not a cross dresser? A little unusual for sure, but I stuck with it and climbed to the top of the shaky bleachers, that had clearly seen better days.

"Sorry for grabbing onto to your arm for support and all Luke, but we're alone, so, it's OK, right? Also, if you survive when these bleachers collapse, will you tell my momma that I died bravely? I mean, you don't have to mention that I died in these cute jeans and all, but let her know that I went down happy."

"LOL, sure will, but listen Ericka, is your method of operation to let your suitors that you are clearly a boy who just so happens to look great in cute female jeans? Woo, we're almost to the top."

Well, I suppose it was fair that he steadied me up the bleachers by the rear of my jeans since I had a death grip on his forearm.

"Hmmm, I don't have a method of operation nor many suitors, but it's fair to say that I would never hide what I am on the inside no matter how I look on the outside. And tell my momma that my shirt got ripped up in the collapse as opposed to being a fishnet tank top over a t-shirt."

"Well, we might have to zip down your hoodie so that I can verify that information. I mean, I can't lie on official reports to the authorities and the medical examiner."

Huh, I guess I walked right into that one, didn't I?

"So, Ericka, what else did you want me pass along to your loved ones after they find your body under a pile of all these bleacher bench seats? I mean, I'm not that saying that I support your lifestyle, but your voice is a little irresistible. And speak quickly because I feel rumblings under us."

"Hmmm, let's see, tell them that I appreciated being blessed with a few nice features, but don't make about my voice or my, well, what else do you like about me, Luke? I mean in general terms because you're struggling with my lifestyle, even though you like what you see."

"Oops, I hear the light train coming, so, wow, we should stand up, slowly. And yes, Ericka, this may have not been my best idea ever, but we're here, so, OMG, this light show train had better be worth dying for."

Oh, not only did Luke forget about how old the bleachers were and how the over growth impaired our view, well, the knucklehead (and me) forgot to think about how the rumbling of the heavy train was going to vibrate the ground beneath us! LOL, for 45 seconds.

"Fine, I'm a knucklehead and forgot about the ground vibrating beneath us, but we survived, right? And we got an amazing light show for 43.3 seconds. And I promise our next date will be on solid ground."

Oops, what did Luke just say? LOL, which took me a while to ask him about because the walk back down the rotting bleachers was even scarier than the walk up to the top.

"Luke, when you just said "date", did you mean something like a couple of Smoothies down by the river? And when you said "on solid ground" I hope you weren't thinking that I would kneel down before you in these jeans, bucko!"

"Oh, well, the way I see it, we still have time to walk back to our houses, jump in my non-descript white windowless van, go through the drive-though for a couple of Smoothies and park down by the river for a while. And, and, and, you can throw our cups away in any of the trash cans you want to."

"So, you're saying that I can sway my hips all the way from the front of Lover's Lane to the furthest trash can and if someone whistles at me, it's OK and you won't leave me stranded?"

"Well, you failed to mentioned something in the middle, but I promise you Ericka, my van is the only van that you will be held against your will in."

I mean, if there were ever a combination of words that should be written into wedding vows, right?

End Ericka Eric 01