Ericka Made Over Ch. 01

Story Info
No more cheap grab and go secrets.
5.4k words
4.57
11.6k
9

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/05/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There were many fun summertime traditions growing up in my neighborhood on the west side of Middleton. And our block seemed to be the leader of the pack. Everyone knew everyone and all of the families did as much as possible together. Things like block yard sales and block parties during the Dream cruises were the normal. There was also a field party with a huge bon fire every three weeks or so at the Kent's. They had a large partial of property behind their house. It was large enough to drive and park in the field and have a bon fire of any size. There was also a lot of lawn furniture surrounding the fire pit that Mr. Kent collected over the years. The property is defined by two tree lines and a set of rail road tracks. Mr. Kent was the best host as well. He built simple little shelters behind the tress. LOL, the girls peed to the right and guys peed to the left.

Today, you're catching me in between Erick the geeky little nerd and Ericka the tease. And confused. I have no major identity right now. Talk about stuck in the middle. All I know for sure is that the last couple of years I have become a target for Jake. He lives near the far corner of the street and has always been a somewhat quiet. Not super shy like me, not but as vocal as say, Kenny or Randy.

Now mind you, Jake has been pretty slick over the years when he sneaks in his naughty grabs and feels. As an example, if Kenny made a great move in a video game, he would get a high five from Jake. If I made a great move in the game, Jake would give my thigh a squeeze. After about a year of things like that I actually gave his actions a nick name. I never said it out loud, but I would silently refer to Jake's actions as his "grab and go", just like the local convenience store slogan.

And no, I never asked for it, but yes, I would occasionally make my legs available for his sneaky little cheap feels. For the most part, it was harmless until last year during a large gathering video game tournament at the Conner's. I think there were eight of us in the living room and that was too many people for Jake to take the chance of a quick grab and go without someone notices.

I knew what Jake wanted and I knew that I was making a lifestyle decision to make it possible for Jake to fulfil his deviant sexual needs. I grabbed a few plates and cups and asked Jake to help me in the kitchen while the game carried on. I was as sneaky as he had been in the past.

"Be quick Jake. We have one minute and no more. And I'm not asking for anything, but I have noticed that you never make it all the up my legs. Are you silently telling me that I need to do more squats and work on the shape of my ass?"

OMG, nervous guys are the worst. After wasting about 20 seconds, I had to back into him and make it clear that he could get his thrills. And OMG, I'm leaning against another guy's crotch. I think this was the turning point for both of us. Well, for me anyways, Jake still needed some help.

"It's now or never Jake. Feel me up like we both know you want to or let's go back into the living room. Randy will stick his head in here looking a for a beer in a moment."

Jake finally ran his hands up and down my sides a few times, but the time was up. I turned around and pushed him away and assumed that the event shocked him so much that he was not going to go any further. No problem with me, but let it be said that I offered and he froze up. I grabbed the 12-Pack of beer and made a run around the living room and tried to make a joke.

"There you go guys. The tip jar is empty so I'm out. I'll see everyone at the bon fire on Friday."

The bon fires and fire works were always cool. A few hours after dark where the neighbors on the block could mingle, relax and have a few beers. I'll save this for another story, but it was basically unspoken how many of the adults would sneak away and steal some kisses and cheap feels from the other neighbors. It was actually quite funny.

And the young adults would take advantage of the darkness and the big trees to sneak away and play kissy face for a few minutes. Me? A little, but I was never the first choice of the young adult girls. I suppose my smaller size didn't win over most of the girls when there were other guys to choose from. But I did manage to get a little action from time to time. I did have my first French kiss in the left corner between the rail road tracks and the trees a few years ago.

Jake surprised me at the Friday night party. As usual, we were basically on opposite sides of the bon fire, but this night was different. LOL, I think this was Jake almost making a move.

He approached me and asked me to take a bathroom break with him. Hmmm, I'm pretty sure that this is a girl thing and not a guy thing, but I nodded in agreement and started walking. I smiled to myself when Jake made it clear that we were not going to the shelter area to pee. He pointed towards to tree line towards the rear of the field and began walking. LOL, yup, this is Jake's big move.

"Jake, what's really going on here? Why is it so important that we walk all the way down here? I mean, you can sneak your peeks at my dick in the shelter. I don't mind."

He said very few words, but he did line us up side by side and fished his dick out to relief himself. I followed suit and thought to myself that this is the worse move ever. I quickly changed my mind when I realized that he did manage to get us alone in the dark, hidden behind some big trees and both of our dick's were out. Hmmm, maybe Jake does have some moves. And if the truth be told, I have peeked at Jake in the bathroom shelters, just as he as peeked at me in the past.

Wow, this is a big moment. Alone in the dark with a very nice hard and pink cock, right there.

"If you want me to shake it to dry it off, you can ask."

Jake is slightly larger than I am, which isn't saying much. Everyone is slightly larger than I am, even some of the girls were as tall or as short as I am. He somewhat asked me to do something by shoving a hand down the back of my shorts. A childish wedgie was not what he had planned for me. Jake wanted to play grab ass and Jake played grab ass.

"Easy Jake, at least let me unbutton my shorts or you're going to ruin them. Does this mean you don't think of my butt as flat or flabby?"

That was as far as I was going with that. I knew what he wanted and I opened my shorts to give him access to me. He swung me around and wrapped his other arm around me and inserted his right hand into the back of my shorts. Hah, it was a trick so I could reach down between us and shake his final drops out his cock. I shocked myself when that is what I did. I further shocked myself when I shook his cock a lot more than I needed to.

"Damn it, I hear voices. Stand over there Jake and act natural."

That's pretty much the way the next bon fire went. Sexual overtones and silly meaningless responses. And I was perfectly alright with that. Things changed a little on the third weekend though. Once I watched Jake throw his empty beer can in the trash container, I started walking towards our special spot. I beat him to the location and I took care of my business before he arrived. Now it was me who was nervous as I leaned up against the tree. Jake came around and found me with the zipper of my board shorts pushed all the way down and the front spread wide open. OMG, how I wish I owned a pair of soft female panties right now.

"Look Jake, you seem to have a hard time asking me things. I can't read your mind, but it's obvious you want something a little more from these bathroom breaks. I get it, this is new and strange for you just as it is for me. Neither one of us know what you're doing, but we keep ending up here, alone behind the trees."

"Thanks for the understanding. I suppose we can stop doing this if it's gone beyond weird. I have respect for you Erick."

"And you have a boner for me Jake. You always have a boner for me. So, we can stop and can go have another beer with the guys or you can do what you came here to do. I'll pull it out for you so you can pee if that's what you want."

"Again, OMG, nervous guys are the worst. We didn't have time for a staring contest, so I went for his belt and his zipper and fished his dick out.

"OMG, you want me to aim it for you?"

LOL, horny drunk guys who are nervous cannot pee very well. And confused smaller guys should hold a hard cock if there isn't a plan.

I didn't plan on stroking his cock, but I did. I didn't plan on dropping to my knees and jack him off towards my face, but I did. I didn't plan on making Jake moan and groan, but he did. I didn't plan on hearing other people making noise close to us, but we did. We quickly straightened up and left the tree line. However, not before we both peeked down the way and seen two other couples have some form of sex. What a neighborhood.

"I'm sorry about your blue balls Jake, maybe we can finish later?"

"No problem, let's just get out of here. That's Mr. Wright and Mrs. Greene down there."

"OK, but was it good for 3 minutes Jake?"

"Yes, and thanks for breaking the ice."

"And how long have you been getting boners for me?"

"Quite a while. Ever since that time we wrestled over the Controller. OMG, is that Mrs. Kendall on her knees?"

"I guess we better go, but even though we're both confused I wouldn't pull my legs away if you ever wanted to cum on them. Let's go."

We broke our walk and went back to the fire pit area from different directions. I slowly made my way to the party and was immediately confronted by my neighbor girl Brooke. We have lived next door to another for many years, so we know each other pretty well.

What I can you about Brooke is that she is one year older than me, very cute, out of my league and one of those girls who can pull off the Pixie hairstyle with sexiness and ease.

"Hey Brooke. You rocking that Denim skirt tonight."

"Hi Erick. And thanks, it's new. But enough small talk Erick. I've always suspected there was something a little different about you and now I have proof. Now, don't get mad about this because I still love you as a friend, but I have noticed your special "bathroom trips" for the past couple of weekends. I'm pretty sure you were just jacking off Jake behind the trees. Fess up Erick."

"Whoa Brooke, you were spying on me? And I was not jacking him off. He's been drinking and needed a little getting himself back together."

"Hmmm, sounds legit. And I wasn't spying on you. I just so happened to be sucking off Bobby a few trees down when I noticed you stroking your hand up and down Jake's cock. Now that's legit."

"I thought you and Bobby broke up?"

"We did. It was just "old flame sex" and it just so happens that his new girlfriend couldn't find him for a few minutes. I asked her if she had a napkin so I could wipe the corner of my mouth when we got back to the bon fire. So, what's with these secret bathroom breaks between you and Jake? Be honest."

"Fine, Jake has been feeling me up for a couple of years. It's been mostly harmless until three weeks when we became bathroom buddies. And don't hate on Jake. I almost begged him to shove his hand down the back of my shorts."

"Which lead to you jacking him off? Did you make him cum? Again, be honest with me Erick."

"No, he did not, but only because of the activity back here. The tree line isn't what it used to be."

"Hmmm, is this a bully thing or a gay thing?"

"He may have bullied me into allowing him to feel me up in the past, but I have become more suggestive lately."

"And how far has this gone?"

"Well, I've had his cock in my hands twice and tonight I told him that he could cum on my legs later tonight if he wants to. He's not good at telling me what he wants. He wants something, but he seems to be too nervous to tell me what that is."

"Should I call you Erick or Ericka? You seem to be taking on the role of the girl here. Have you been cross dressing?"

"Well, if I ever become a cross dressing Tranny, I will go with Ericka. OMG, forget that. I don't have any female clothing and he seems to be content with my legs. Is this going to be our secret?"

"Of course, I have no desire to trash your life. However, how and when did this start?"

"I'm not sure, but Jake has been taking liberties with my legs for a couple of summers. He has always found a way to touch them no matter if we were playing basketball, video or just hanging out. Over time it seemed to become the normal."

"Interesting. But what about real girls? Do girls still turn you on?"

"Yes, I still like girls and I'm hoping Chelsea drags me into the trees tonight. I don't Jake will ever allow me the opportunity to bust a nut. I'm pretty sure he views me as his cum dump fantasy. I suspect he will run away after the first time he releases on me."

"Well, I just happen to know that Chelsea does like you, but be warned, she will either hook you with her braces and hook you with a baby. Wear a condom with that one. OK, I'm glad you still like girls. However, getting back to you Ericka, what's the furthest you have gone with this little adventure of yours. Please, be honest with me."

"What you witnessed tonight was our furthest adventure. I mean, I will admit it, I was jacking him off before we were interrupted, but I would have pointed him at the ground. I'm not ready for anything more."

"So, you're kind of alright with all of this?"

"I'm not calling him out and I'm not avoiding him."

"Alright, but so I have a clear understanding, there has been NO poking, prodding, sucking or the need for sex gel, right?"

"I promise. But I think he will cum for me tonight. Probably on my legs or maybe on my butt, if he can get his nerve up. I seem to be able to get his cock up on a regular basis."

"I believe you Ericka. So, as a side conversation, would I enjoy Jake? You know what I mean, right?"

"LOL, I'm not an expert, but I think you would. He's longer than myself, a little thicker and the damn thing is as pink as a human can be. It was very hard to resist putting it in my hands. Hey, where are you going?"

"To my car. I parked over there in the far corner. Are you coming?"

"Ah, yeah, sure."

We walked towards her car while we continued to talk. I appreciated the fact the she wasn't calling me out or anything, but I seemed to be giving out a lot more information than I was getting back. When we arrived at her parked car, she opened the trunk and pulled out a blanket. Just as she was about to explain something to me, we had a surprise visitor. Damn, it was Chelsea and she caught me and Brooke sneaking around her parked car.

"Ah, hey Erick. Hey Brooke. What's going back here in the dark parking corner? Erick, I was hoping that you would want to spend a few minutes with me tonight?"

"Ah, hey Chelsea, we were just getting a blanket so Brooke didn't have to sit on the grass during the fire work show."

"OMG, shut it, Erick. Hi Chelsea, it's nice to see you. The truth is that I was getting this blanket out of my trunk to cover my back seat. I don't mind if Erick uses my car to fuck you tonight, but I don't want a mess on my seat. There are condoms in the glove box. Use them."

"Them?"

"Again, shut it, Erick. Chelsea deserves a double tonight and I believe you will be able to recover enough to do that. If you find that you're having a hard time catching your breath after the first time, just check out her boobs. Those puppies should do it for you. Again, use the condoms. Any issues Chelsea?"

"Ah, no, not at all Brooke. Ah, thank you."

"OMG, have either of you ever used or seen a condom before?"

"Well, they are always already on in the videos."

"OMG, Chelsea, get in and start stripping. Erick, drop your clothes while I get the condoms from the glove box. Fricking rookies."

I never thought that I would be involved in this type of conversation tonight, but here it is. I also didn't think my stolen moments with Chelsea would include nudity, but here we were. I never thought that my neighbor Brooke would be directing me during sex, but here she was.

"OK you two. You rip it open and insert the tip of Erick's cock in this little pouch area and start rolling it up. It will stop on its own when it's fully in place. Rinse and repeat later. Chelsea, I'm not saying it's the girl's job to put it on, but guys like it. It helps keep them hard. Anything else or should I be going now?"

"Thank you, again Brooke. I know that we are not really friends, but you came through for me when I needed you. I will love you forever for that, but I would appreciate it if that was the last time you touched my man's dick, please."

"LOL, Chelsea, your man has a cock, not a little dick. Say it."

"Stay away from Erick's cock, please."

"Do you want me to show you how to suck his cock?"

"Ah, maybe. Ask me again during the week. Are you leaving now, Brooke?"

"Just as soon as you show me those huge tits you always hide under sweat shirts. Whoa, Erick, you are such a lucky guy. You two have 15 minutes."

Alright, now I can say with certainty that I have had sex. My other time was always a little questionable because I'm not positive I actually made entry. And I don't think she knew if I was inside of her or not either. But this time, there was no question about it. And wait until you see my post on Chang. Two times baby! And no babies.

"Thanks Erick. That was everything I was expecting. Are you going to call me?"

"Oh yeah baby, I got your number. Hey, is that your family packing up to leave?"

"Yeah, I suppose my mom got what she wanted behind the trees. She's like a guy. Get it and go. Call me lover."

I went back to mingling around the bon fire and watching the end of the fire work show. Hah, I'm bringing my iPad next time so I can keep track of who is around the bon fire and who is missing behind the trees. Damn, here comes Brooke again. Now what?

"Thank you, Brooke, but I'm not telling you about it."

"No need. I was peeking the whole time and I have three things to say. One, not bad, but you need more practice. Two, oh my, that Chelsea is aggressive and three, keep condoms around. Chelsea will be back for more of that."

"Now what?"

"Back to my car. We have to get you changed. Follow me stud. Oh, don't worry, you're going to get plenty of practice."

Whatever. I followed her back to her parked car and stood there like a lump on a log. I had no idea of what was coming next. I was even more confused when she took the blanket from the back seat and handed it to me. She told me to hold it up and give her a little coverage. OMG, she reached under her Denim skirt and pulled her panties down and off.

"What the hell Brooke?"

"Relax. You're not getting into my skirt tonight. However, we are going to slip these panties on you and then you're going to take one more "bathroom break" with Jake. Are you up for this?"

"Ah, I think so. Wow, I wasn't expecting this."

"Shut it and drop your boxers. Toss them in my trunk. Do you want me to slip them up your legs or would that violate Chelsea's rule of me staying away from your dick?"

"Hey, you told Chelsea that I have a cock."

"LOL, Chelsea gets your fat cock and Jake gets your sissy dick. Go ahead, pull them on. I'm on my period so they should be dry."

Never in my life would I have thought for a moment that I would wear someone else's undies, but here I am, slipping on a pair of purple satin panties. What I have thought about before is how soft panties would feel and look on me. And here I am.

"OMG, I guess you like them. Look at that. LOL, how many boners have you had tonight?"

"Stop. Now what?"

"First, I'm taking the blanket to the trees. Look for it. Second, go get your Jake. I'm sure he has pounded a few beers by now since you last so long with Chelsea."

"I made her moan and she scratched me."

12