Ericka Made Over Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"LOL, you're a stud, stud. Now, expose the color purple as much as possible. Let him see that you wore panties just for his kinky pleasure. If he can't keep his hands off of them, you're in control. If he drops down to his knees and puts his lips on them, then you win. Go and make sure it's just you and him."

"OMG, are you going to hide and peek again?"

"Well, probably, but get over it. By the way, I'm going to suck on Chelsea's mega milkers as well, so get over that too."

"Wait, how should I pull his nut?"

"Let things happen and go with the flow. However, as a return for all the favors I have performed for you tonight, I will be asking that you share Jake with me for a few weeks. I like the way you described him, big, fat and pink."

"Fine, but after tonight, where do I go from here?"

"Well, off the top of my head, I was thinking that in three weeks I bring a friend with me to the Bon Fire. We'll need to get you a wig. Short and sassy, I think. Maybe green eyeliner and some eye lashes. Keep shaving your legs."

"I don't have to shave my legs. Which might be why Jake likes them so much. So, you mean make up and a stuffed bra and stuff?"

"Three weeks. I think you can pull off attending with me as the girl you want to be. But that's later. Right now, you need to get that first nut."

Alright. I pulled my shorts up and headed towards the bon fire and Brooke grabbed the blanket and headed to the trees. Whoa, it's confirmed. I am the one who is nervous, but I held my own and got Jake's attention. Hah, I wanted to tell that he trotted to get to me, but the truth is he staggered to me. But at least I had his attention. I led the way and developed a quick plan. I stopped him before we reached the blanket and had him empty his beer there. I wanted a dry blanket. After he finished, I led by the belt to the blanket.

Remembering what Brooke said about exposing the color purple, I unzipped my shorts and opened them up as wide as they would go. Then I pushed them down just enough to make certain he knew what he was seeing.

"Let's stop here for a few minutes Jake. I think you need a rest. OMG, are these jeans uncomfortable Jake? Here, we can just drop them and let your lower body have a little breather."

Oops, my bad. I accidently rubbed my face all over his crotch while I was wiggling his jeans down and then I accidently used his thighs to help me stand up again.

"OK Jake, we both know you want something, but you're the only one who knows exactly what that is."

"Where did this blanket come from, Erick?"

"Please, call me Ericka tonight. I thought we might need it to keep clean. I don't want our clothes to get dirty in case we end up on the ground. Now, what kind of dirty do you want from me? Or do you want to continue to ravish my panties with your hands? I don't mind, but remember, this is new for both of us."

"I can't help it. I'm sorry, but I can't stop. Maybe we should stop."

"OMG, shut it, Jake. We're two years past you getting hard for me. Now drop down and plant your lips on these panties and give me a little kiss. As a matter of fact, I dare you to leave a hickey on my cheek. Do you want me to lean against the tree for you?"

OMG, again, nervous guys are the worst. But he finally did what he wanted to do. And did he ever. All of a sudden, he was all hands and lips for several minutes and I had a hard time maintaining my balance against the tree.

"It's OK Jake, you're doing a fine job. I know you want to dump a load on my legs, but my ass is available to you as well. Any way you want it Lloyd, it all feels good to me. Are you getting a little worked up down there?"

Lloyd went about his licking and kissing business for several more fire work explosions. He was pretty careful not to get to close to my boner, but he was everywhere else. Me? I was participating as best as I knew how, but I wanted to give him more. Especially when his breathing increased and became sallow.

"Lay down for him Ericka. Let him dry hump you and release on your butt."

"Brooke? WTF?"

"WTF? Brooke? Where's my pants? This isn't what it looks like Brooke."

"Shut it, Jake. I'm here to help. You've been screwing around for two years and now it's time to start making real moves on your secret girlfriend Ericka. Oh my, Ericka, it is everything you said it was."

"What should I do? What's dry humping?"

"Lay down for him on the blanket and lift your perky little ass a little. He needs a good target to hump. Jake, humping on the outside only. Tonight, is about blowing your balls on your secret girlfriend, not inside of her. Go ahead, crawl on her top Jake."

Whoa, another big step. I'm on my belly and I have a guy working his man meat all over my butt. I think I like this humping thing, but I wish he had less beers. I made a mental note for the next time. Less beer and more cock rubbing on my panties.

"Damn it, Ericka, push back. Help him out."

Oh yeah, this rubbing thing is a go in my book. It got so much better once Jake picked up on the concept rather quickly.

"That's it, Jake. You're doing good and Ericka is enjoying it as well. If you're getting close, I want you to slip your dick under her panties and get in there deep. Skin to skin Jake. Put your hard cock right between Ericka's butt cheeks. Do it Jake, get in there. Squirt that hot load right between her buns. Make a big mess Jake. Soak your secret girlfriend's buns."

Hah, now I owe Brooke another favor. A little dirty talk and even the most nervous guy can come around.

"Listen to Brooke. You've wanted to wreck me for a while now and here I am. I'm under you and I'm taking your cock between my cheeks. Yeah, the cheeks you have been squeezing for two years. Now you can do something else to them. Wreck me Jake, ruin me like you have always wanted to."

Hah, two can play the dirty talk game. And I'm not trying to brag, but I got the last word in. Jake tensed up and released stream after stream up my crack and over my back. I've always known my own cum was very warm, but his was hot. I could feel every last drop of it on my backsides.

Hah, leave it to Brooke to get the last word after my last word. The girl has no fear.

"Open up Ericka and lick my fingers clean lover boy. Oh, by the way, that was great. You will make a great partner in the future. Go ahead, I scooped it up and you lick it up."

Who was I to argue? I've tasted my own cum before, but I never had a handful smeared into my mouth.

"Do you feel better now, Jake? You dumped quite the load on me. I hope that was pretty good for you because I don't think I'm ready to go much further than that, but we can do that again. I can understand if you want something more, but I'm not there yet."

"Whoa you two. I'm there. Remember our deal, Ericka. Can you recover Jake? I'm here for you Babe. Oh look, I see movement. Move over Ericka."

I honestly don't know how I got to this point so quickly, but here I am. Laying on my belly in purple panties that are cum soaked and a sticky film in my mouth. I laid there and watched Brooke take it from behind by the guy who just coated my body with his nasty mess.

"I'm really happy about what just happened Jake. Don't be shy Jake, I have no problem with you laying the jack hammer to Brooke. Maybe someday I'll be on my hands and knees for you."

"Baby steps Ericka. Jake can have your mouth in three weeks as we discussed earlier. Oh, Jake, that's the spot baby. OMG, just wait until Jake's deep in your ass Ericka, this boy got game."

I suppose I have made a big transition tonight. Stupid flirting is a thing of the past. Hand jobs and butt rubbing is the thing of the moment.

"Ah, Brooke, I may be in need of more panties before three weeks from now."

"I got your back Ericka, now shut it and let me get my dick for the night. Remember, we're sharing."

I smiled and lifted my head off of the blanket and looked around. SOB, does anyone around here have sex with their own spouses? Ah, who cares.

End Ericka made over 01

12