Ericka Made Over Ch. 03

Story Info
Who were the winners and losers of the video game?
5.5k words
4.63
3.8k
2
0

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/05/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

According to Jake, the video tournament starts at 7 pm sharp. LOL, also according to Jake, the game starts at 7 pm Canadian time. I tried to explain the whole geography thing to him, but I gave up. I made the decision to arrive at 6:30 pm so I could be in place instead of walking in while they were already sitting in the Man Cave (hah, Den Room). It just seemed better to surprise them from the kitchen with beers in my hands rather than walk past them and take the stare downs.

I looked at myself in the mirror after putting on each article of clothing. I'm impressed with the Denim shorts, but not so much after I covered them with a pair of thin sports shorts. I've always been known to wear two T-shirts at a time, so slipping on the small V-neck under the very long PJ T-shirt was alright. The problem was the PJ T-shirt. It was clearly a female look for bedtime, but at least it covered most of the shorts combo I was wearing. There was nothing so special about my spiked hair, but my feet looked good.

Ugh, my last look in the mirror told me that I'm leaning towards a fem look, but I need someone with a foot fetish, LOL. My final decision was that if I wanted to flirt tonight, I would have to use those gentle touches and the accidently bumps. I put on a pair of slip-on tennis shoes to cover my painted toe nails and prepared for my walk of shame.

While I made my way eight houses down the sidewalk, I ran through the rules of engagement that Frankie had shared with me. LOL, all of her tips boiled down to one thing. Divert attention at all costs. Shoot, the front door is locked. I was hoping to slip inside and get out of site as soon as possible.

"Geez Jake, hurry up and open the door."

Jake let me in and closed the door behind us. I kicked off my shoes at the door. What the hell? Is there something magnetic in nail polish? Jake's eyes were drawn to my toe nails immediately.

"Stop it. It's just a fad. Did you get extra beer and food? I need to keep busy tonight. OMG, stop staring at me like that. Fine, I'm wearing blue jeans shorts under my sports shorts. It's another fad. I know, I'm hooked on fads. I have a problem and I'm trying to get help."

I'm not sure Jake was buying my story. I needed him on my side tonight so I gave him what he wanted. I lifted my long T-shirt and pushed my sports shorts down. His look made it clear that I wasn't doing enough so I kicked the shorts off of my ankles and pulled the PJ T-shirt over my head and took it off.

Well, what do you know? Right there in his eyes was the gaze of approval and right there in his pants was another sign of approval. OK, maybe tonight won't be that bad.

"There, that's your sneak peek, but that's all you get. But I remind you of this. Even though you have dumped me for Brooke, I'm still the one who let you have your way with my butt cheeks in the woods. You have to protect me and my secret tonight."

Oops, I think Frankie forgot to give me advise on what to do when a guy is in a trance and is stepping into my personal space.

"Hey, step back. You may not touch the visible straps of my thong. You are pussy whipped by Brooke now. However, because I am not a monster, I will admit that I selected the thong color based on your reaction at the last bon fire. You remember that, right? Now, go watch the door for the others and let me get re-dressed in the kitchen."

We both stood there for a few moments. My eyes were fixed on his eyes. His eyes ran up and down my body.

"Well, what the hell Jake. Since when do you take "no" for an answer? I mean, you have been stealing cheap feels of my body for two years and now you decide to keep your hands to yourself?"

Hmmm, what do they say about waking up a sleeping bear? OMG, they say never wake up a sleeping bear. Jake was on his knees and kissing my thighs in no time. Luckily for me, that was short lived as there was a knock on the door.

I grabbed my clothes and ran into the kitchen as Jake went to the door. The only nice thing about the long PJ T-shirt and the thin basketball shorts were that they went on just as fast as they came off.

One by one, the guys started to show up at the door. Hah, this isn't about a stupid video tournament, this is about the hot Canadian girls and the split screen communications. Jake ushered them in and they knew exactly where to go and what to do. I gave them a few minutes before I exited the kitchen. Phase one will allow me to gather whatever beverages and snacks the guys brought with them for game night.

"Hey guys. Here Kenny, give me that 12-Pack and Larry, you can hand me that monster Sub sandwich. Randy, set those bags of chips down on the coffee table and I will come right back for them. And Gino, I see you brought the blunts. I guess they can stay on the table. BRB boys."

I'll call phase one a success. I don't know what the guys were thinking, but none of them said anything. Phase two, distribute the first round of beers and grab those bags of chips and snacks. I will do my best to accidently rub up against one of them.

I re-entered the Man cave at a good time. They were all busy setting up their controllers and fitting their headsets. I say it was a good time because when I entered the room, all of their eyes were down and as soon as I spoke, all their eyes were on me. And they started from my bare feet and made their way up to my mask covered face.

"Here you guys. Round one and yes, I will be keeping count tonight. Oh, shame on you guys for letting Gino set up the game box. You know he always gets an electrical shock. OMG, you guys do that on purpose, don't you? Now, don't you guys worry about anything tonight. I'll keep the beverages and the food flowing and you guys take your turns getting your asses kicked by Andi and Claudia. Geez Randy, did you down that beer already? Never mind, I'll serve you another. Let me have your empty can."

Hah, before he could lift his can I reached into his lap and grabbed the empty from between his legs. I hadn't expected my first accidental rub and bump to be in the groin area, but it was.

"Oops, sorry Randy. I thought I was grabbing your empty can. I didn't mean to grab your fully loaded cannon. BRB."

Another success with no rude statements or questions and I'm positive that Jake and Randy are hard already and the game hasn't even begun yet. However, I need to remove these sports shorts sooner or later. I mean, I think I look stupid. I took a selfie and sent it to Frankie for her thoughts and she responded that I looked stupid. Fine, phase three will be sports shorts free. I removed them and took another selfie. I looked at it and went right back to thinking how this is a girl look for bedtime. But I have nice legs and there they are. Frankie's response to this selfie text was a little more direct. It had something to do with don't turn my back to the guys at any point.

I grabbed five more beers and headed out to the Man Cave, exposed legs and all. I think I need Phase three to be reaction phase.

"Round number two coming up. One for Larry, one for Gino. Are you OK Gino? Are you still shaking? One for Kenny, one for Randy and the last one is for Jake."

I accidently spun a little and fell onto Jake's lap. I probably shouldn't have done that in front of the other guys, but Jake has a history with my butt, so it seemed alright for the moment. I suppose I pushed the limit when I popped the top of the beer can and held it up to his mouth.

"Help me up Jake. Shut it, guys. I accidently fell. Drink up Jake and ignore the morons. BRB with some snacks. OMG, don't stare at my legs like that, you've seen me in shorts before."

"Ah, where are your shorts and what's with the extra-long T-shirt?"

"Well, I spilled something on my basketball shorts so I took them off in the kitchen Larry. And hey, this is my PJ T-shirt. I was ready for bed before I decided to attend tonight's tournament and serve you guys."

"So, you were ready for bed at 7 pm on a Thursday night?"

"Shut in Randy. I was all confused on the Canadian time difference. Oh look, the girls have logged on. Hey Andi. Where's Claudia? Concentrate on the girls now."

"Hi Eric. Claudia is here. She's removing all of her undies. We always play in commando mode. Hey guys, are you all ready to lose again? Whoa, hey Eric, we're wearing the same thing. PJ shirts. OMG, are you commando under there too?"

"Ah, getting back to you and Claudia, does Gino know that Claudia's nipples are just a thin T-shirt away from him?"

"LOL, you tell me. And don't forget to let me know that my American lover Kenny still has it for me. He is still my secret crush, right?"

"Hah, Kenny loves you like always. Do you want me to lower the camera and show you?"

"LOL, no that's OK. I have gotten to know my lover, Kenny. So, Eric, I know what I'm hiding under this shirt, but what about you? Are you hiding something tonight?"

"Well OK then, it's almost game time. Gino has recovered from his electrical shock, but he needs a few more minutes to recover from the thought of Claudia's nipples being right there. And OMG, I'm late with the snacks, I have to go. All of you guys, to the bathroom now, you can't play with full bladders."

LOL, just like puppy dogs, they listened to their Master, even though they preferred to use the backyard instead of the bathroom. Actually, that was better for me for some private time with Andi, although they may be out there talking about me.

"Damn it, Andi? What are you doing to me?"

"Shut it, Eric and show me what you hiding. Lift the shirt please."

"You can't call me out in front of the guys."

"OMG, I've suspected you had secrets for months. Claudia is here now, so show us. Do it now."

Whoa, phase three just went south. Well, it was alright while I was sitting on Jake's boner, but not I have a problem on my hands. But just like I need Jake to take my side tonight, I'm going to need the girls to have my back as well. I stood in front of the camera and lifted my shirt up above my boyish nipples, took a few spins and frowned.

"Hmmm, nice Eric."

"Ericka."

"OK, Ericka, are you still flying us in Monday morning and can I borrow those shorts? They are kind of cute."

"Yes, and yes. Your itineraries and tickets should be in your inbox tomorrow morning. Are you going to keep my secret?"

"Are you staying off of Kenny and will I be satisfied with Kenny?"

"Again, yes and yes. Kenny will not disappoint. Claudia may have another issue though. She will have to make a decision."

"What kind of decision will I have to make? Spin around one more time please."

"Ugh, Gino is super cool and he is in love with you, but I have a feeling that you might be hypnotized by Larry's golden locks and good looks. The camera doesn't do Larry any favors, but he total eye candy. Be quiet, they are coming back inside."

One by one, they re-entered the living room and never took their eyes off of my exposed thighs. I gave each one of them a hand swipe as they walked past me.

"Alright, it looks like everyone is ready to play. Pick your spots and I will get round three. Ladies, I am so sorry that I am not there to take care of your every need like I'm doing for the guys. BRB."

I was glad that phase was over and I glad to be back in the safety of the kitchen. I'm done with the phases, now it's time to just serve beer, snacks and slices of the Sub sandwich. Fine, phase four is to get another round of beer to the guys to smear their minds.

"Sorry I'm running behind guys. I'll distribute round three quickly and get some food for your empty belly's. Damn it, Randy, stop trying lift my shirt. There is nothing to see here."

Oh, come on, you know my little bitch sessions always have a qualifier attached to them. Randy was given plenty of time to find what he was looking for. I don't know exactly how much he seen, but I know that he knows that I am wearing Demin shorts. Whatever, I threw together several bowls of chips and other snacks and made another entrance into the Man Cave. I also grabbed another beer for Gino. I need one of these guys to pass out early and Gino it is. I mean, he has already been in shock twice tonight, so I picked him to finish off.

"Alright boys, here are a few snacks to hold you over until I cut up the Sub. Gino, I brought you another beer because I want to you pass out on the back deck. Let me see your eyes. Good. Drink up. Oh, I see the score is 4 million to three. Good job girls."

I didn't return to the kitchen immediately, but I did stand next to Gino and gave him a chance to stare down my bare legs. OMG, guys! Do I have to touch him first? Well, I didn't, but I did move his arm so it hung over the chair arm and fell against my left leg. Once I surveyed the room and determined that the other guys were fixated on the monitor, I moved my leg in a better position for a cheap feel. Hah, guys! Put some bare skin in their hands and they respond immediately. His hand was up and down my thigh. I let him have his fun for a few minutes before I broke away. I whispered to him that I would get him another beer right away.

"Empty guys? Round four or five coming up."

"PAUSE. Eric, was Andi correct? Are you hiding something under that T-shirt?"

"Shut it, Randy. You had your peek. Demin shorts are no big deal. I have work to do and the tip jar is looking a little light. RESUME."

Whoa, a game pause is serious. I think the gig will be up soon. But I have a very long Sub sandwich to cut up and I can't worry about the naughty little thoughts those boys are having. I was slicing away when I was surprised by a kitchen visit from Randy.

"What you doing in here Randy? I got this."

"We need to know what's going on."

What was I suppose to do now? I felt a big call out coming. I suppose this is where you throw a guy a bone or give him a boner.

"Shut it, Randy. Here's what you need to know. I need that tip filled with cash. It's not for me. I'm planning on another surprise for you guys during the next tournament. I need you to spread the word."

Because he moved directly into my personal space as I was talking to him, it was easy to grab a handful of his cock and move my hand around.

"So, you need our money to give us another surprise?"

"I'm sorry, but yes. Trust me, it will be worth it. And just so I'm clear, I need all the money I can get. Are you going to go spread the word?"

"Are you going to stop stroking me?"

"Listen, this is as far as it goes. I'm not your type, but can you cum quickly? If not, it's best that you leave now and come back later. Should I grab a kitchen towel?"

"I won't be quick."

"Then come back later. I have work to do to keep my guys happy and fed. Are you going to put it back in your pants? We're going to get caught."

Hah, guys can get so frustrated and confused. But he knew that we could get caught. I made five plates of Sub slices and made my way to the fake Man cave.

"Eat up guys. By the way, thanks for filling the tip jar. You won't regret it. Oops, it looks like Gino's eyes are almost open. I'll bring round five or six or whatever. I lost count."

"PAUSE. No problem with the tip cash because we decided that we like your surprises. But we have an important question. We, as a video team, want to make sure that you will work all of our games going forward. Is that going to be a problem Eric?"

"No problem with me. I'm happy to get my guys happy. And yes, I said my guys. Is there anything else before I get another round of beers? OMG Kenny, don't make me hand feed you like a child. Eat. RESUME."

"PAUSE. Why would you hide blue jeans shorts? We've known each other for years and we have seen each other in shorts and bathing suits. Why so secret tonight?"

"Shut in, Kenny. I accidently slipped on a pair of my sisters old Denim shorts this evening. It was an honest mistake. Hey, stop staring at me like that. Like you all said, you've seen me in blue jeans shorts before and it's no big deal."

"You mean your sister who moved out two years and took everything she owned? And we know that because we completely emptied her bedroom when we helped her move?"

"Shut it, Randy. Cammy left these behind in a box and under the stairs. Shall I yell out resume now?"

"It's OK Eric. Go ahead and pull the T-shirt off. We got your back and we promise to destroy any one of the guys who gets out of hand."

"Ugh, thanks Andi. Fine, but first let me say screw you guys and secondly, if you give me too much back-talk I will not be serving any future games. I'll be right back with another round of beer."

I wasn't going to pull my T-shirt off in front of them so I headed into the kitchen. My safe place for the evening. I pulled it over my head and straightened my V-neck and fluffed my hair. LOL, I had to wash my hands because I put so much gel in my hair. I grabbed five beers, took a deep breath and went back to the stupid Man Cave. I reminded myself of Frankie's rule about not sitting down in these short shorts and readied myself for laughter and pointing.

"I hope you happy now guys. Here, another cold one for each of you because I'm the best server you guys have ever had. Any rude comments?"

"So, did you forget to mention that when you accidently slipped on a pair of Cammy's old shorts, that you also put on a thong? Was that an honest mistake too Eric?"

"Ericka. No, I suppose not. I just wanted you guys to be happy. Should I get dressed and leave now?"

"Oh, no. But just to be clear, you're committed to serving us in the future and there is no need to hide things in the future, right?"

"Yes Kenny. Hey, can you help me carry Gino to the lounge chairs on the back deck please? He's out cold and then I will resume serving my team."

"Ericka????"

"I always keep my promises Andi. RESUME."

Kenny and I held Gino up and walked him through the house and to the deck. LOL, we just plopped him down into a chaise lounge chair.

"Kenny, you have to promise me to not ask any questions or talk about this, but you guys are going to love my next game surprise, especially you. But I'm going to need a favor from you to truly pull it off. Can you help me and keep your mouth shut?"

"Sure, what do you need and are you going to wear those shorts again in the near future?"

"Never mind how sexy I am in these short shorts, for now. However, I really need the Monday night game to be less one of the regulars. It will be for the best."

I pointed down at the drunk and passed out Gino. I can't have Gino and Larry and Claudia in the same room on the same night. He nodded in agreement.

"Gino will be working Monday evening anyways, so no problem. Ah, can we do a little something while we're out here, alone?"

"Ugh, I want to rub you like this, but I can't. I made a promise to your wonderful and beautiful blind date. I have to keep that promise. Remember, no comments and no questions."

"OK, but I can't help but notice that we're not moving and you're still rubbing my cock."

"Forget about that. I also promised your hot blind date that she would not be disappointed either. I'm just measuring things up so I know for sure that I can keep my promise to her. We don't have to tell her about this. It's a harmless hand job on the outside of your board shorts."

"Ah, you shoved your hand inside of my pants 2 minutes ago and I think I might bust a nut."

"Well, let me get it out. Be quick and aim over the edge of the deck. Is this good for you or should I jack you a little faster? Oops, look at that. Protein for the grass. And oh my, your secret lover better have some strong throat muscles to swallow of this. OMG, is it going to stop?"

"Damn, that was hot. So, this never happened?"

"Absolutely not. Get that smile off your face and put on your "I have blue balls" face. Get back to the game. I'll follow up from the kitchen with more beverages. Damn it, Kenny, stop trying to dry hump me and go."

12