Ericka Made Over Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sent Kenny on his way and pull my shorts up as tight as I could. I also dropped the zipper and pushed the front open, just like the girls do at the beach. I entered the kitchen from the back and grabbed the last call beers. Half way to the Man Cave I ran into Jake.

"So, Jake, am I staying after so you can take me to your bed and have your way with my ass cheeks like we both know you like to? Remember, I'm wearing purple and you can totally wreck them. OMG, or is Brooke coming over to take care of you?"

"Sorry, but she's on her way now. She was hanging out with a friend."

"Hah, good luck with a couple of blow jobs. I just so happened to know that Brooke is on her period this week."

"Well, I suppose that's why she said another plan for tonight."

"OMG, is she with Tori? Is Tori coming over here? So, this is it huh, I have lost you forever, have I?"

"You have quite an imagination. I don't know what's going to happen."

"Well, I do. And you'll figure it out just as soon as you see the Barbie Doll. I guess this is good bye Jake. Is the tournament over?"

"Yesh, we lost again. The guys are wrapping up the equipment."

I huffed and puffed my way to the Man Cave and handed out the last call beers.

"Last call guys. Drink up and enjoy the rest of your evening."

"Ah, why are you so huffy?"

There was a knock at the door.

"Hah, you'll see."

I knew who was at the door and I didn't wait for Jake to answer the door. I opened it in a huff.

"Well, look who it is. Please, come in BROOKE. And Tori, it's good to see you. Can I get you two a beer? Of course, I can. JAKE will be out in a moment."

I used my arm to welcome them in as nicely as I could and they whisked past me.

"Ah, hello Ericka. You're hotter than I thought you would be."

"I agree. Maybe Frankie deserves a raise. I hope we see in the store soon Ericka."

"Please make yourselves comfortable. Jake is either peeing or jacking off because he was checking me out. I have to clean the kitchen and I'll bring you a beer right away."

OMG, what a time to not know how to shake my butt when I walk away from them. But, because I'm the best server in Middleton, I decided to be professional.

"Here you go ladies, two cold one's for the cold hearted. Enjoy. Oh, by the way, I think it's only fair to let you know that the guys voted and named me as the game night server forever more."

"OMG Ericka, chill out. I promised you that I only wanted your boy for three weeks and that ended yesterday when you introduced me to Honey Lemon. I dumped him while you were trying to listen in us through the office door."

"Well, Frankie said the video feed would be too shocking for me, so all I could do was listen."

"LOL, check your inbox. Anyways, Tori and I were doing body shots off each other tonight and she happened to mention something about how she worked with all those Tranny's and how they all loved their hypnotizing videos, so we decided to make one of our own."

"And who is going to be the star of your secret video?"

"You. And by wearing those hot little shorts open like that is the icing on the cake. We're here to trick Jake into getting back to his first love, your buns."

"So, you want to record Jake having his way with me?"

"Hah, I knew I could you to say it. Which way to his bedroom?"

"This way, but are you guys saying you're a couple now?"

"Yes, we are Ericka, I mean Kiwi Charms. And I'll give you an additional discount at the store. Does our plan bother you?"

"Well, first of all Tori, I'm sorry for the way I behaved a few minutes ago in front of you. Secondly, I don't know if this is going to work tonight. I cannot offer Jake what you two can. And thirdly, I don't see a perfect Barbie Doll and a perfect Pixie having much of a future. But good luck. Should I go into his bedroom and wait?"

"Yup, and don't touch them shorts, they are perfect the way they are."

We weren't sure where Jake went off to, but I made my way into his bedroom and waited. And waited.

"Damn it, we found Jake. He's passed out on the back deck next to that other guy. Just what kind of video games were played here tonight? And you didn't hear this from me, but I think we both lost Jake to that other guy on the deck. I think something was going on just before they passed out, naked and on each other. I'll send you the link later."

"So, the sneaky plan is off?"

"Not exactly. We weren't very quiet when we were talking in the other room. The thin one is passed out on the couch, LOL, with a boner, but Blondie here is awake. And it looks like he is willing to give it a go."

"OMG, I can't. I promised Larry to another girl. I can't."

"Say it Kiwi Charms."

"I can't let Larry have his way with me. I promised him away to another."

"Well, the video recorder on Tori's phone has been running for several minutes and you don't seem to be pulling away even though that Larry guy has his hand in your thong. Hey, blondie, push her shorts down so they don't get ruined. They are brand new. And I promise that we will blur his face."

"But, not my hair, right? Don't you dare blur out my hair."

"Shut it, blondie. Just keep it flowing down and over your face sweet cheeks."

"Larry, are you sure about this? We can't have drama between us during the tournaments."

"Hah, I don't do drama, but I want to do you. I mean, Jake dumped you and you have teased my cock all night. It's Go time Ericka."

"But Brooke, he wants my mouth and I haven't ever done that."

You know happens when you wrapped up in a conversation? You lose your shorts. And do you know what happens when you're basically naked in front of a drunk guy that you have teased all night? All of a sudden, he seems to have four hands. And guess what happens when your good friend and arch enemy Brooke, moves you around until you're face down on the bed? You get instructions.

"That's it, Ericka, lift up your hips, just like you did at the bon fire on that blanket. Reach back and use your hand to hold his fat cock firmly between your cheeks. Blondie, I mean Larry, do you need any help or instructions? Oh, I guess not. Are you getting this Honey Lemon?"

"I'm all over it. Ericka, look this way please. Whoa, pull that mask up Kiwi Charms."

"So, Larry, are you going to dump a hot load between those soft cheeks or do you want to trick Ericka and make your way to her mouth? It's going to happen sooner or later. Your call dude."

"Rip that thong Larry, and rip it good. Rip towards my phone camera stud. OMG, look at you Ericka, you're in 7th heaven. Hey, push back as much as you want Babe."

"Zoom in Tori, I think he's getting close. Keep pumping those cheeks, Larry. Fill that void and coat that crack with everything you have. That's it, grunt hard stud."

"OMG, this Tranny stuff is hot. Ericka, can he please just slip it in a little? I promise a bigger discount."

"Ugh, ugh, ugh, I'm not in control. I'm in a trance."

OMG, was I really spreading my legs a little and giving Larry better access? OMG, how do I explain this to Claudia next week? SOB, was I actually lifting my butt that high and offering my precious and virgin prize? Yes, I don't know and yes.

Well, Larry didn't make to home plate. He did however, blow a load so hard that he crawled all the way up my butt and back. I am very certain that his last squirt landed on the back of my neck. LOL, I know it did because that is where Honey Lemon is pointing the camera.

"OMG Brooke, did I just have sex?"

"LOL Kiwi Charms, no, not real sex, but that was amazing Ericka sex. Jake is a fool and I can't wait for the next bon fire. Ah, can I hire you out and record it?"

"Shut it, Brooke. Did he?"

"OMG, Larry set the bar higher when it comes to having his way with you. I mean, you're almost a whore."

"Cool. Can Tori say it?"

"Well, I don't know what you want to hear, but I just recorded a hot stud muffin wrecking your ass cheeks with a fine piece of man meat like a machine. And once he started to blow his hot load between those sexy and soft cheeks, he totally lost control and worked his way all the way to your neck. And I know your face was buried in the bed so you couldn't see it, but when he rolled off of you, he was still hard and he was still pulsating. Your new boyfriend continued to leak that sweet man juice for another few minutes. Your butt cheeks, your back and the bed are a major train wreck. I wish I had more to tell you."

"So, some guys will want me? Hey, what's that? OMG, can he do it again?"

"Yes, I can Kiwi Charms and there is a lot of man-made lubricant back here, so I'm swinging for a grand slam. Are you recording Barbie?"

I buried my head back into the bed and began thinking of how I was going to explain this to Claudia.

End Ericka made over 03

12