Ericka Made Over Ch. 04

Story Info
Ericka gets new clothes and makes a plan for the bon fire.
5.9k words
4.38
3.8k
1
0

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/05/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I never thought I would have a sex tape, let alone two sex tapes. And I still don't. Tori's angle was terrible and the room was too dark for any kind of identification. Both videos reminded me of all the Bigfoot videos, blurry, dark and undetermined.

But I did have sex or should I say Larry couldn't resist going to the next step after he screwed my butt buns like a champ. It was alright and about time I suppose. It wasn't planned which may have made it that much more enjoyable. Another thing I didn't plan for was gravity. If rule #1 is sex is good, then rule #2 must be sex is messy.

Larry's deposit found it's way out of me as I was getting dressed. And there was no way I was going to ruin these new Denim shorts on my walk home. I used Jake's bathroom to clean myself up, folded the shorts in my hands and threw on my long PJ T-shirt and prepared for my walk of shame home. One last look in the confirmed that I still look like a girl at bedtime and have no business choosing female clothing.

Now, don't get me wrong. The video game tournament was a success for me. The T-shirt idea was stupid, but as soon as I stripped down to these short Denim shorts everything improved.

My relayed my dressing abilities issues to Frankie via text. She said I could stop by the store tomorrow after work and she would help me out. That was exactly what I needed to hear. I think I pulled into the store's parking lot around 5 pm.

My needs today will be quick and easy. I have these Denim shorts and I have a full outfit for tomorrow's bon fire event. What I need now is something simple for Monday's video game and then a few things to have on hand. I guess I'm looking for some clothing that I could mix and match if I ever have an opportunity to dress and go somewhere.

I know Frankie won't disappoint me. I mean, I have this thin body and a credit card.

"Hi Ericka. It's good to see you this afternoon. Listen, I took a little time today and prepared several articles of clothing for you to look and try on. I'm not sure what happened last night, but Tori said I could lay out your clothing choices in her private dressing room area. So, good job I guess."

"I'll be happy with anything and the guys will be happy if I'm not serving them in cowboy jeans."

Frankie walked us to Tori's private area. She held her arms up and presented a long rack of clothing on hangers. I'm sure my eyes were quite large.

"Ta da, here you go. I'll start from the left of the rack and move my way to the right. Outfit # 1 is for your Monday night game. Bike shorts, a pleated skirt and a logo crop top. It's simple and quite revealing. Tori will be in here shorty to fit you with the perfect bra and inserts."

"Ah, I like it, but do we need to take the next step to a stuffed bra?"

"Look, we know you are proud of your delicious boyish nipples, as you should be, but a crop top without "bumps" is just another t-shirt. So, what are you going to do now Ericka?"

"Ah, shut it and be grateful that I found this store and it's wonderful employees?"

"Exactly. Now, before I move, let me be perfectly clear. I really like the bike shorts idea, but the skirt is an absolute must. Once you try them on you will see what I mean when I say they hide nothing."

Frankie ran me through the clothing selections and provided a brief explanation for each article of clothing. Well, I wanted some extra female clothing around the house and it looks like that happens today. I was doing my best to absorb all of the information Frankie was throwing at me when Tori walked in and trashed my train of thought. She was smiling, as always, and she holding a small black bra and a small box. She told me to remove my work shirt, which I did. She wadded it up and threw it in the corner.

"Hey, that's my work shirt."

"Seriously? Get another job. Now, what you going to do?"

"OMG, shut it and stand still."

"Exactly."

I can't complain about her talents though. She kissed my nipples and wrapped the bra around me. I'm pretty sure she was using duct tape and a stapler. Then she removed the silicone inserts from the box and pushed into the bra cups. And because it's Tori, she gave me a few squeezes. She spun me towards the mirror and waited for her praises. Of course, I gave them to her, I mean, it's Tori.

"I like the look better than I thought I would, but aren't they kind of small?"

"Shut it, idiot. Trust me, having "bumps" will draw all the attention you can handle. They are eye magnets. I chose this size, 34B, because they will stay in place so much better than mega milkers. 36C's would move around and maybe fly out if things were to get playful. I chose and modified this bra so you have full containment. We'll re-evaluate the size after we see how this goes. Any questions?"

"Well, I trust you and I'm tired of shutting it, but are you going to just keep feeling me up for a while longer?"

"Oops, sorry. Alright then, no matter how badly you want to, don't sleep in this bra and by all means, don't get caught feeling yourself up in public. Frankie, did you talk to Ericka about Karla's proposal?"

"Not yet. I was going to wait until her eyes were spinning because she has boobs. And look, I guess now is the time. Ericka, Karla is giving you all of these at a 60% discount in exchange for a favor. In addition, Lizzie the Cashier will fill your bags with other freebies at the check-out. Are you interested?"

"I am interested and a little afraid to owe Karla a favor. So, now what?"

"Well, I'll let Karla know that you are ready to talk and Frankie will start packing up your new clothes. I also suggest that you wear that outfit out of here and we burn these things you call work clothes. It's still fairly early on a Friday night and there might just be enough time available for you to get into some trouble. Wait for Karla in her HR office please."

"I will. But I'm glad you weren't planning to put me in a silly servant's uniform for Monday, unless you think I can pull it off. Never mind, a sexy French Maid uniform seems so tacky, unless you think I can use it to my advantage so Jake gets a big fat hard on and I can leave his big fat balls blue in color. However, a uniform might be a little much for my match making scheme, although I remember that you told me how successful it was when you wore one for your roommate. Maybe we'll look at one but I think your bike shorts idea might be just enough for Monday. Although, if a uniform slipped into my bags, I wouldn't object. OMG, are you going to say something or are you going to let me ramble on about nothing?"

"Yeah, just as soon as you slow it down and shut it. Listen, there is one more thing and I hope you don't get mad at me, but let me ask you a question first. Just how many dates have you talked your way out of?"

"Duh, all of them. What's the other thing?"

She pointed to the capri tights and another logo crop top that I was supposed to wear home. Why not? Because Tori used staples and nails to put this cute bra on there was nothing left to do but to finish it off for the day. I changed as quickly as I could.

"We'll talk while I walk you to the HR Office. Seriously, don't get mad at me, but I made you a full make-over appointment for 2 pm on Monday at Hun's Nail Saloon. I hooked you up with the daughter, Kim Hun. She does amazing work. The down side is that you will be in full war paint for the rest of the day. Monday afternoon and Evening will be 100% Tranny mode. And when I say full make up, I mean full Hollywood make up."

"I think I can work with that. But FYI, I haven't officially identified as a Tranny yet. Anything else? What's Karla favor?"

"LOL it's a secret even though we all know what it is. Anyway, come see us before you leave and tell us all about how you gave up your precious virginity. Gossip is best at Lizzie's Cash Register counter where everyone can over hear us."

I took a seat in the HR Office and waited for Sugar Cube Karla. She didn't make me wait long.

"Hi Ericka. Do you want me to beat around the bush or should I just get to the point?"

"Well, seeing how my talent is to talk my way out of hot dates, it seems best if we beat it around the bush for a while."

"Good, straight to the point it is. Well, my nine job titles around here have forced me to be stuck up and a dried-up prude. Which leads into my real problem. I've been dry as hell lately and I need some action, any kind of action. Can I get into this infamous bon fire tomorrow? It's so bad for me that I'm willing to leave work early and get with a guy, almost any guy. Can I attend as your guest?"

"I don't have a problem with that, but I warn you in advance, it's 70% middle-aged married guys and 30% young stud adults. I will also warn you that the candy bowls with blue candy drops are not candy. There are boners everywhere and all night long. The guys look for release anywhere they can get it because their wives cut them off 18 years ago."

"I'll take it. I need it. Let them use and abuse me, but in secret. When and where Kiwi Charms?"

"Let me put my GPS into your phone. I'm two houses away from the bon fire field. You can park in my driveway. Be there around 8:30 pm so we can go together. We'll drive the two doors down in case there is a need for a back seat. The parking area is very dark. And the truth be told, I need you as badly as you need me. My friend Brooke is supposed to secretly walk me around and show me off, but she blows me off a lot. Maybe we can troll around together, I mean stroll around together."

"Brooke? Tori's girlfriend Brooke? LOL, you're already blown off one day in advance. But, let's not talk about those two love birds. What else do I need to know about sneaky around at an outdoor event?"

"Well, for starters, I know those heels really pick up your butt and that very expensive knit dress is amazing, but they really don't fit the event. More like skater girl with high tops????"

"Hah, listen Kiwi Charms, I was wearing high tops and tights before you slipped on your first pair of satin panties. Ok, we're done here. I'm very busy. OMG, I promise that I will not spit on your shoe's as we walk around in the dark tomorrow night. Frankie, you can have Ericka back now. I will be on time Ericka and thank you in advance."

At least I will have someone to walk around with tomorrow night. It's never a good idea to flirt with guys alone. And based on how many bags are waiting for me at the cash register I'm calling this trip to the store a success.

"One last thing before we let you go Ericka. Lizzie is going to apply a little eyeliner and lip gloss while I confess to you what we did."

"Ah, what you did."

"Shut it Lizzie and work on her. OK, what I did."

"OMG, what have you done to me now Frankie?"

"Well, and hear me out, I used Tori's skills to hack your phone and Lizzie gave me your credit card info from this purchase."

"Whoa, you took Ericka's credit card info from me. Ericka, my involvement is very minimal because I love you more than the rest of these guys."

"Shut it, Lizzie. I'm on to you. You stab me in the back one day and put a bandage on it the next. And Frankie, if you wanted to buy something with my credit card, all you had to do was ask. So, what's really going on here?"

"Again, hear me out, but we, I mean I, changed the flight reservations for your Canadian playmates. They are flying in on Sunday at Noon. I also changed their hotel reservations from the No Roof Hotel to the Green Gardens in Middleton. You have a few things to learn about how to treat your out-of-town guests."

"Alright, that doesn't sound too bad. I suppose I should tell them and make a plan for Sunday."

"Ah, no need. I contacted them on social media and I will keep them busy for all of Sunday afternoon. You can buy them dinner Sunday night inside the hotel."

"What the hell? And just what are you going to do with them on Sunday?"

"Hear me out, but Tori found a couple of matching outfits for them to wear as players. Not exactly game uniforms, but matching jackets and skirts. Trust me, they will be very distracting to the eye. Your guys will lose again for sure and you will be there to personally take care of their frustrations. Tori had them over-night shipped to the store. Ah, you're welcome or are you mad?"

"Not mad, but I'm thinking that I might be needing one of those tacky French Maid uniforms."

"LOL, there is one in your bags, but do not wear it on Monday. The bike shorts combo will give you the best results. Now, are you going to tell us about how you put out for Larry or are you going to leave and go the mall? Stay away from the dirty restrooms please."

"There isn't much to tell. Larry took my fetish of hot dogging my ass cheeks to a whole new level and I rewarded him with the tightest piece of ass he ever had. It was a natural progression and I know he will be back for more. Although, I have been having a hard time getting through to his phone or his Chang account."

"Well, it snowed in the Artic today, so the airwaves are messed up. Listen, I know you and I'm sure you will make bad decisions tonight. Lizzie, would you be so kind and let your pretend boyfriend Pepper Jack to be on the look out for a damsel in distress? Thank you."

"You're all set Ericka. I sent a text with the picture I took of you earlier. Pepper Jack and his guys wear red sleeveless t-shirts. They will keep you safe from the black sleeveless t-shirt and the white sleeveless t-shirt gangs. Have fun and try to stay off of your knees. I hear that the floors are very dirty. I ruined a new pair of leggings in there once."

"Excuse me? That sounds like first-hand experience?"

"Well, I meant that I heard that kneeling on the floors will ruin your clothing. OK, bye now and have fun."

I loaded all of my bags of clothing in my trunk and headed to the mall. As I was driving, I did my best to think up excuses for Andi and Claudia. They both made me promise to stay off of their un-seen future long distance boyfriends last night during the video game. Within an hour I had jacked off Kenny on the back deck and received that wonderful rubbing from Larry. I came up with two ideas. One, everything happened by accident or two, I was just to hot for them handle and they couldn't leave me alone.

Hah, none of that is going to work, so I'll go with I'm sorry, I'm stupid and please forgive me. And because it's me, the I'm stupid thing might just work. If all that fails, I might tell them that I smoked all of Gino's blunts and I was all high and stuff and didn't even know what happened.

Why I always park in the furthest and darkest parking spot at this mall is unknown to me. I just do. And as any self-respecting Pre-Tranny would do, I stopped into the nearest boutique and purchased a few hand bands and chokers. I mean, you cannot troll the mall without a bag in your hand.

I also met another Tranny in the boutique. She was cute, but was a straight up rookie in the clothing area. Hah, listen to me. She is where I was just yesterday. She introduced herself as Allie Kat. I asked her if she was planning on using the restroom near the food court and she confirmed that.

"First time huh? You know this can be dangerous, right?"

"I know, but I heard they have guards on both sides of the dark hallway. And all of the boards on Chang say that I have to do it or my Tranny application will be rejected. I've come too far to turn back now and I have been practicing with some fruit."

"Ah, you mean a banana?"

"And cucumbers. I know all of the different sizes now."

As the senior Pre-Tranny, I walked us to the food court and found an empty table. Before we sat down, I pointed out the dark and dreaded hallway that led to the infamous restrooms. It looked like a hallway you would see in a horror movie.

"OK then. I'll explain the guard situation. The only thing they guard is their crotches in case someone tries to kick them away. The white shirts and the black shirts are arch enemies who take turns gently forcing cuties into the Men's room. However, those skinny jeans will protect you from the muck on the floor, somewhat. Take a seat at this empty table and we will scope things out for a minute."

I pointed out the white shirts on the left and the black shirts on the right. LOL, I also pointed out that they were flipping a coin. It appears that it's the white shirts turn. Now, I just needed to find my savior, the Pepper Jack and his red shirts.

"Hey, those guys over there by the Taco stand are wearing red shirts. Is that who we're looking for?"

"Maybe. There's one way to find out. And the black shirts are checking you out. Give them a quick side eye and no more. I'm going to take a chance and assume that Pepper Jack is the one in the middle."

We turned as many heads as possible as we approached the gang of sleeveless red shirts.

"Excuse me, sir, Mr. Jack, Pepper Jack. Ah, are you Lizzie's friend, Pepper Jack? Hi, I'm Ericka and this is Allie Kat. I was hoping you could help me. Lizzie thought you might be willing to help us make our safely past those guys over there by the restroom hallway."

"Well, hello Ericka. Hello Allie Kat. Lizzie sent me a text and told me that you might need my brute strength and bulging muscles. And let me say that you are so much hotter in person than that selfie Lizzie sent me. But thanks for the tribute material."

"Thank you. That was kind of you to say that and I'm glad Lizzie gave you fore warning about how needy I can be at times."

"Wait, hold up. I have more to say and this is from the bottom of my heart. Just a minute as I scroll through her texts and find the statement. Oh, here it is. Ah, let me tell you that Lizzie was the best sex I ever had and she has the tightest back door hole in the tri-county area. Every time she drops to her knees and deep throats me, it's like nothing I ever experienced before. And nobody knows how to gently jack off a guy during a sporting event like Lizzie. OMG, there are like 3 more pages to read from the bottom of my heart. Tell her I rambled on for 20 minutes and she deserves to be on the cover of Middleton Tranny Monthly for three months in a row, OK?

"LOL, I get it Pepper Jack, we all get it. So, how soon did you dump her?"

"Same day service. Right after she serviced me in that Men's room right over there. I blocked her for two months after that because she is quite persistent. However, I unblocked her later so she could hold onto hope."

"Hmmm, speaking of the restrooms, could we get an escort please? The black shirts and the white shirts have been flipping a coin and I think we might be the prizes because the last coin flip landed on its edge."

"I will. Boys, cover us. And because Lizzie is freaking out, l will only escort your friend Allie Kat all the way into the restroom. Is that alright with you Miss Allie Kat?"

"Ah, I guess so, but Ericka should be in there with me in case I need help or instructions."

"OK with me. Let's go."

"Hold up Pepper Jack. That's not what's going to happen today. Maybe next week, but not today. I have a better proposal and we need all the gangs to play along. Let's just walk over there and I'll explain it all."

Let me remind you all that all of my plans are foolproof and should be recorded in history books somewhere. However, if this goes south, maybe we can just leave this one out of the books.

"You guys are gross. We saw you flipping a coin. By the way, your stupid coin flip means nothing to a seasoned Pre-Tranny like me. Hah, I bet the team that got heads thought they would get some head and the guys who got tails thought they would be getting a little of this fine tail. Hah, you're all jerks, solo sexing jerks."

"What the hell is going on here red shirt Pepper Jack and where did you find this one?"

"Let her finish, Mack. She has some sort of plan. It won't work, but I managed to get them a little closer to the hallway of doom and gloom. Introduce yourselves and let's get this over with."

12