Ericka Made Over Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fine. I'm Mack the Blade and I lead the white shirts. And I can't wait to get my hands on her little friend. What was it, Allie Kat?"

"Back off Mack. Hi, I'm Johnny B and I lead the black shirts. And because you're with Pepper Jack, I plan on making this cute little Allie Kat my new number one."

"OMG, shut it, all of you and listen up. Listen, I don't mean to disrespect your thug authority, but I would like to talk to you three leaders in the restroom. And Johnny B, bring him with you. The one with his head down low. Yeah, I see you Teddy, you SOB. Mack the Blade, you can bring the stud with the long hair. Joey, is it? Yes. Sorry Pepper Jack, but my plan needs you to be solo. Shall we go? OMG, fine, Allie Kat and I will lean against the wall and you guys can feel our asses up."

"Alright, here we are. Start talking to the wall."

"Fine. I'll start with Joey. So, if I'm not mistaken Joey, you might be attending the bon fire and fireworks show tomorrow night? Am I correct?"

"Ah, that is correct. How did you know that?"

"Shut it, Joey. Do you know where the three oak trees are?"

"Yes, I do. My Uncle Ray showed them to me last year and my Aunt Cassie showed me how to push the tall grass down to make a blanket three ago."

"Perfect. Johnny B, do I have your permission to absolutely wear Joey's cock out tomorrow night? Before you say anything, I promise he will busy all night and spent beyond belief. Speak Johnny B."

"Approved for our accountant Joey, but what about the rest of us?"

"The neighborhood bon fire has strict rules. You have to live on the streets to invite a guest. I have already invited Karla and Pepper Jack, so I'm at my limit. You will have to work with your accountant Joey for your arrangements. Joey, I need you take Johnny B as your guest."

"I'm invited?"

"You are now Pepper Jack. Joey looks like quite the stud, but my plan may be more than he can handle alone. I'm tired of the lonely and bored housewives bitching over the fence. They need the good stuff."

"Hey, hold the damn boat here. All I hear in this chit chat stuff is that the white shirts are out? What the hell is that all about? We weren't going to force you into anything today."

"Ah, yes you were, but that's another story. OK Mack the Blade. Because of the strict enforcement of the rules, you will have to work with your boy Teddy to gain entry. Pick your head up Teddy. I'm calling you out. Teddy was my early bully. Teddy loved to squirt his gooey mess on my legs, before he would run off. Don't be ashamed Teddy. You know I never stopped you. And Mack the Blade, don't get to upset with Teddy for stepping out of line. Even though he bullied me into stupid Ericka Sex, he was always kind enough to lick up his mess. However, you may punish him for not sharing though. He left me very little to scoop up and swallow. Damn it, Teddy, you didn't have to run off every time. Didn't you notice how I never pushed you away? You left me hanging all those times. All you had to do was to hang around afterwards."

"I'm sorry our Wardrobe Specialist treated you so poorly Miss Ericka. We will deal with Teddy later. So, now that we know that I will attending, how does the plan change?"

"Well, here is all I know. First of all, everyone is to wear condoms at all times. Messy sex is just messy sex. The condoms will be located in a candy bowl on the sign-in table to the left. Mack the Blade, Pepper Jack and Joey will absolutely jack hammer every middle-aged housewife in attendance and then you can move on to the twenty something girls. There may be 19 or 20 females there who only attend for side sex. You guys will only have a few hours, so drink plenty of energy drinks and do what you can."

"We love a lady with a plan. Please continue, Ericka and don't forget the part where Allie Kat comes into this."

"Shut it and push our tights down a little. You're going to rip them. Now, where was I?"

"You were about to tell us when we get a shot at Allie Kat."

"Shut it, Mack the Blade. First, you guys should acknowledge that even arch rivals can work together. And then, with Mack the Blade's permission, Teddy will follow me and my friend Karla around like a puppy dog with his head held low. He will remain 20 paces behind us and act as our protector. He may rub himself, but only on the outside of his shorts, unless we say otherwise. I may summon him closer when some lucky guy gets to drill Karla like a machine so he can see what real bullying should look like. What say you, Mack the Blade?"

"It sounds like we just found his punishment for the way he treated you in years past. However, you should allow him another chance to make things right with you. The white shirts play fair."

"Fine, he may cum on my legs as long as he releases at the same time Karla's bull does. I will even be nicer and allow him to wander off from time to time and take in some of the action. If he finds something hotter than my ass, the ass he will stay 20 paces behind, then we can pull out his big fat cock and do something. However, I will remind Teddy and Joey to be mindful of slamming their relatives."

"Again, it sounds like a great plan, but you seem to be coming up a little short. What shall we do about that Ericka? I mean, so far everyone is having sex but you. We want to play fair with you too."

"I'm OK with being third in line. My main goals are to keep my neighbor ladies satisfied and to have my boss, Karla, screwed as much as possible. Around the midnight hour, we will meet near Karla's SUV and all of you will give her whatever you have left. If Karla can walk the next day, I will be disappointed."

"Got it, Plan Master. Should we humiliate Teddy by making him wear a blue sleeveless shirt?"

"No, he can wear his Saturday night white. Damn it, Teddy, why did you keep blowing your load and running? It made me feel like a failure."

"I'm so sorry Ericka. I was young and stupid. But, if it helps, you were my only secret. I never did anything with anyone else at the time."

"So, I was your number one?"

"You were. Can you forgive me so we can move on?"

"Fine. Thank you. Alright, so we have a plan, right?

"No problem, but when do we get to body slam Allie Kat?"

"Forget about the cute rookie for now. She needs a little grooming, although I suppose she is now experienced with butt finger banging. Wash your hands Johnny B. Anyways, after the bitchy housewives and my boss are well taken of, I may be available, if you guys have anything left in you. OMG, I promise I will bring Allie Kat back to mall next week. Geez. Does everyone understand the plan?"

"It's crystal clear. Our three gangs of thugs put our differences aside and work together to tap everyone who gives us even the smallest hint of a side eye. After that, we gang bang your friend and try to save a little something for you. We are also hoping that you double cross us by slipping Allie Kat into the plan without telling us. Hint, hint."

"We'll see. Alright, we're almost finished here and I'll see everyone tomorrow about 8:30 pm at the sign-in table. Mack the Blade, would you mind instructing Teddy to eat Allie Kat's salad and clean her a bit from the finger banging she just took from Johnny B? Thanks. Hold still Allie Kat and moan a lot. Get busy Mr. I Squirt and I Run Teddy Ellwood."

I made a mental note to charge my phone after this and hoped I had enough battery left to capture this last-minute meal for my ex-bully Teddy.

"Alright guys, while Teddy is busy having his special Taco, let me finish up with Mrs. Curbside. She may insist on taking it in the ass and I guarantee that she will insist on a cream pie. She takes pride in her walk of shame back to lounge chairs and showing off her cum soaked fat thighs. Whoever gets her can do her bare back or just squeeze the condom on her thighs. It's your call. And by your call, I mean you Johnny B. Mrs. Curbside is Joey's Aunt, so he can't be him."

"Got it Ericka, but listen, all this talk has us pretty worked up. We have our needs and it doesn't help with all your sex plan talking and by the way you removed your skirt."

"Shut it all of you, again. If Allie Kat agrees to letting you guys circle jerk her, I won't interfere. And I suppose by the way she just positioned herself in front of you, it's a go. All except Teddy."

"Seriously, if you want me to kick his ass for all of his stupid mistreatments of you, I will."

"Another day. You guys have your way with her and Teddy and I will be in stall #3, undisturbed please. Remember guys, circle jerking only."

At this point I was almost bottomless as I walked Teddy the Butthole Bully into the stall and locked the door. I didn't say anything more. I used my exposed legs to do all the talking and Teddy responded. Hah, I locked the door, so he can not run. And Teddy responded. I mean, how could he not. He remembers his first love and his first love are my legs. Hah, revenge is mine and revenge sweet, just like Teddy's cum. Or so he says. I made him tell me all about it once he finished on me. It brought back old memories so I didn't even get mad that my pushed down tights had wet spots on them. Good memories are hard to come by.

I peeked through the crack in the door and found an eyeball staring back at me. WTF?

"See anything you like Pepper Jack? Look, another time, after the plan goes off without a hitch. But we can't tell Lizzie. I have enough knife holes in my back as it is. Are you guys finished with Allie Kat yet? OMG, my little Teddy is such a mess in here."

"We are. She getting cleaned up. Listen, we came up with a plan of our own. Mack the Blade will walk Allie Kat safely to her car and I will walk you safely to your car. Johnny B will stay behind and clean up that mess you call Teddy. Sound good?"

"Well, why not? What could go wrong? I'll be right out."

I must have missed the signs in the mall parking lot that say "Tranny Parking This Way" because we all ended up walking in the same direction. And I wasn't even going to ask what the hell Johnny B was doing to "clean up my mess" in stall #3 with Teddy. Although I might bring it up tomorrow when he is in "my slave" mode.

"Well, here's my car. Thanks for walking me Mackie love muffin. And thank you Ericka for the advice and help tonight. Take my number please. I suppose it goes without saying that I will be bugging you for more advice in the future. And my stud muffin said it should be in the near future, like some silly bon fire tomorrow."

Hah, she is lucky she's cute. She needs some serious help with her wardrobe, but she's cute.

End Ericka made over 04

12