Ericka's Adventures Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a few minutes of fingering her sopping wet pussy, one of Mike's slick fingers slid into her ass. Ericka let out a slight squeal, somewhere between shock and pleasure. She had never had anything in her ass in a sexual manner before. It felt tight, and strange. But good. Very good. Mike continued flicking her clit with his tongue, finger fucking her pussy and playing with her ass at the same time.

Ericka felt the familiar feeling of orgasm building and in an instant she came hard, experiencing a body quaking sensation as she exploded on his face and hand.

Mike stood up and his cock was now fully hard. He proceeded to lean into her, clearly intent on putting his monster inside her just as he had done in the hot tub when Ericka put her hands up and pressed on his abs, stopping him just as his head pressed against her pussy.

"Let's use a condom this time," Ericka interrupted.

Before Mikr could protest or simply break Ericka's will through her sheer lust for his cock alone, Ericka got up off the table and grabbed Mike by the cock, just as Jen had descibed Sara doing.

"Follow me," Ericka said.

Ericka walked him into her bedroom. She released his cock and he laid down on her bed. Ericka opened the drawer of her bedside table and pulled out a box of the Trojans. She looked over at Mike and he had a big grin on his face. Ericka assumed it was because he was about to get to fuck her again. She knew she was certainly smiling for that very reason. Ericka ripped open the box, pulled out a condom and tore open the wrapper.

Ericka slid onto the bed beside Mike and positioned the condom at the tip of his cock. She struggled to get the condom pulled down over even the head. Ericka then suddenly realized why he was laughing. She also made the connection with Jen's previous comments about having to get special condoms to accommodate Mike's size.

"I usually need to use a different kind. Larger," Mike said, taking over.

Mike skillfully slide the condom over his head and down his shaft. It was stretched to the point of breaking and literally only covered half of his huge cock. Holding his cock in her hand, she stared at this and just said "wow."

Ericka straddled Mike and started rubbing the head of his cock around her pussy. The condom was pre-lubed and the combination of the lube and her pussy, which was now sopping wet, allowed her to slip the tip inside with relative ease.

Ericka let out an audible "Mmmmm", again a combination of pleasure and a little pain as his thick cock penetrated her. Ericka was standing and squatting down on his cock rather than being on her knees in a normal riding position. She did this purely because it was so big and she wasn't sure how else to get on him. Ericka wobbled a bit so Mike put his hands up and they interlocked the fingers on each hand so she could use him for balance.

Ericka started moving her ass and pussy up and down, bending at the knees and slowly but surely taking fractions of an inch more each time. She worked at this for a couple minutes, managing to got about half of his huge cock inside her. It felt so good, but she needed more. She needed all of it.

Mike must have realized that she needed a good fucking in another position for a while before her pussy would be loosened enough to take all of him again. With this, he lifted her up completely so she wasn't touching anything but his cock, slid her off of it and then laid her down on her back.

Once Mike had Ericka on her back, he grabbed a pillow from behind her and used it to prop up her hips. He then grabbed her ankles, pulled her legs in the air and spread them apart. Mike leaned forward and laid his cock on her belly, his balls draped over her pussy and asshole.

Ericka propped up a bit on her elbows to get a better look and was blown away to see the contrast in size between his thick member and her petite frame. His big cock eclipsed her belly button.

"Your cock is so fucking hot. I want it inside me," Ericka beckoned.

Ericka's pussy was glistening and she started rubbing her clit. After telling Mike she wanted him inside her he rocked backward, pulled his big veiny cock off of her belly and then laid it down again so the tip rested against her slit. Mike was still holding her ankles, so Ericka reached down with both hands, using one to spread her pussy lips and the other to guide the tip into her dripping hole.

Once the head of Mike's cock was inside her, Ericka slid both hands down his shaft and used it to pull him toward her. Her pussy was wetter than it had ever been and the angle he had hips at opened her up perfectly. Ericka could feel her juices literally running out of her pussy.

After just a few minutes of probing, Mike was almost all the way in her, much deeper than when she was just on top of him. Ericka was staring down at the enormous cock sliding in and out of her pussy, fixated on it and unable to look away.

"I love the way you fuck me baby," Ericka said.

Mike pushed deeper still, methodically fucking her and increasing the intensity.

"Fuck me harder!" she begged him, not really believing she just said that.

Mike obliged, long stroking her faster and harder. As Ericka watched, with each deep insertion the condom he was wearing would totally disappear into her. Using the condom and her keen sense of estimation, Ericka surmised Mike's cock was perhaps an inconceivable 9" in length.

Ericka recalled her former boyfriend's penises, not daring to refer to them as cocks, and figured the biggest was a mere 5" in length, and slender at that. She could almost not fathom that Mike was nearly twice as large.

Ericka refocused on the view of him penetrating her. Each time he pulled out the bulk of his monster, the base of the condom rolled up a little bit as it passed across the tight threshold of her tiny pussy's opening. After a few more deep strokes, Mike pulled all the way out of her. The sudden withdrawal of his wonderful cock caused her to gasp.

"Please put it back in me," she pleaded.

Ericka knew the condom was a problem and, frankly, was surprised it had even worked in the first place. It was now hanging from the head of his cock. Mike looked down and, without asking her, tossed it and went right back inside her.

Ericka's pussy was wide open at this point as Mike, without using a hand, slid the full length of his cock back in her with one plunge. She gasped again at the intense feeling of her void being instantly filled.

As Mike started to pump away, Ericka was again conflicted by how much she loved the feeling of his bare cock owning her pussy versus the risks associated with unprotected sex. While she should have been as equally concerned about STDs and pregnancy, it was the latter she was focused on after the first time he fucked her. But now her mind wandered for a moment, exploring the former.

Ericka wondered how many girls Mike had fucked. The fact that he didn't really know anything about her yet didn't hesitate to bareback her both times they had fucked concerned her. And the fact that Ericka was powerless to stop herself from having unprotected sex with Mike when she always demanded protection from previous partners scared her. The thought that dozens, no, probably hundreds of other girls had also been similarly powerless to his desire to own them with his huge, bare cock terrified her.

Ericka was concerned with STDs after all, but knew there was little she could do now other than hopefully prevent an unwanted pregnancy. Her mind made up, she asked Mike to put another condom on, saying she wasn't on birth control.

"I'll pull out this time," he promised, and pounded her harder.

The sight of him barebacking her drive her over the top and she couldn't argue, barely getting out the word "Okay" under labored breathing. Mike pounded even harder. Ericka could no longer take it, starting to scream.

"Yes, fuck yes! Fuck me!! Fuck my pussy!! I love your fucking cock inside me!! Fuuuuuck yesssssss!!" Ericka screamed, more vocal and primal than ever before.

At this, Mike released his grip on Ericka's ankles and put his hands on the bed beside her, going into a pushup posture with her legs over his shoulders. He pounded her pussy so hard that she came within seconds of being in the position. Ericka was screaming so loud that she was certain every one of her neighbors was awake at that point, but Mike didn't relent.

Mike just kept fucking and fucking and fucking. He pounded her pussy over and over. His huge balls were hammering against her asshole. It all combined to be the most amazing feeling she had ever experienced to that point in her young life. Another powerful orgasm flowed through her and she drifted into an almost euphoric state.

The orgasm eventually subsided enough for her to again contemplate what was happening. Ericka wasn't sure how long they had been fucking, but it was without a doubt significantly longer than she had ever been fucked before. Mike's stamina was incredible.

Ericka came to the realization that he was put on this earth to do one thing - fuck. Mike completely owned her at that moment. Physically, mentally, emotionally. She would have let him do anything to her. Anything.

Mike made Ericka cum a third time in the push-up position and after she had recovered from that orgasm, he then pulled her legs, which were still above her head, together. He then pushed her knees back to her chest and nestled her feet against his chest.

Because her legs were now obscuring the view of his massive cock sliding in and out of her dripping pussy, Ericka for the first time considered the rest of his body, admiring how chiseled he was and that his pecs felt as hard as his huge cock. As he rocked his hips back and forth, his full length moved in and out of her with ease. Ericka's pussy was able to take every last inch of his monster.

Without Mike's beautiful cock to look at, Ericka closed her eyes and concentrated on the feeling of him inside her. Mike slowed down his strokes, but continued to move nearly all the way out before filling her completely. His cock felt impossibly long at this point. Ericka came again. Ericka's previous orgasms with Mike all came from intense fucking and felt intense as a result, but this orgasm was longer and more subtle, like waves going over her body.

Ericka counted in her mind and realized it was the fourth from intercourse and the fifth if she included the oral orgasm he gave her to start the evening. Ericka felt lucky if her previous boyfriends could give her just one clitoral orgasm in a night. Mike was simultaneously obliterating her pussy and her perceptions of what sex could be like.

After Ericka's "slowgasm", Mike started to speed up again. He moved her legs apart again, leaned over her and started sucking on her tits and kissing her delicate lips, back and forth. He then moved his arms beneath her, putting his hands on her ass, pulling her toward him with each powerful stroke. Ericka was again moaning uncontrollably.

Suddenly Ericka felt Mike's cock start to twitch and knew what was coming.

"Not inside me," Ericka said, barely able muster the words.

Mike sat back up, slid his huge cock out of her and started stroking it with his hand. After a few quick pumps, a stream of cum shot out onto her belly. Mike continued stroking and his massive balls started pumping cum.

Mike's first load was big, stretching out from her pussy to her tits, but the second was even more powerful and shot onto her face and the wall behind her bed. She closed her eyes, reacting a little too late and started to lick cum from her lips, when she felt another blast hit her pussy. Ericka opened her eyes in time to see another shot, then another. Mike produced a few more big pumps of cum, hitting her pussy, stomach and tits multiple times each.

When it appeared he was done, Mike put his index finger and thumb around the base of his cock. Ericka noted that despite having huge hands, the tips of each came nowhere close to touching due to his massive girth. Mike squeezed tight and then pulled up the length of his shaft producing one final big blast of cum.

Ericka looked down in disbelief. The last bit he jacked out at the end was more cum than she had seen most guys produce in an entire orgasm.

As Ericka scanned her body, she thought she looked like she had been in a gangbang and cummed on by five guys. When she jerked him off the first time they hooked up, cum went all over the place, but this time Mike was careful to lay the majority of his seed on her body.

Looking at the glorious load of cum glistening on her, Ericka could not believe that Mike had previously filled her with that much when he fucked her at Jen's hot tub. She recalled it seemed to leak out of her well into the next day and know she understood why. The sheer volume was incomprehensible.

Ericka was very glad she rushed out to get the Plan B that night, and wondered if she should do so again. While Mike didn't cum directly inside her, Ericka could feel how gaped her pussy was and saw Mike fire a couple of thick ropes of cum in that direction.

"Could Mike's cum have shot inside me from that far away?" she wondered.

Seemingly finished, Mike gave Ericka a wry smile and she rolled over onto her hands and knees to crawl off the bed and go clean herself up.

Mike had other ideas. Before she could move further, Mike grabbed Ericka by the hips and she felt the tip of his cock rubbing against her slit.

Using his heavy cock, he slapped her pussy from below, while using his free hand to fondle her ass. She felt him spread her and with that, he was in her again, fucking her doggy now.

For a moment Ericka couldn't believe that after such a huge orgasm he could immediately be fucking her again, but then she remembered the time in the hot tub when, after jerking him off, he remained hard and not satisfied with just her hand, proceeded to fuck her pussy silly with no break for recovery.

Ericka experienced a brief moment of fear as the thought of pregnancy crossed her mind again. Beyond the possibility of him having fired into her gaping pussy, Ericka now realized he was ramming home the large loads of cum he had piped onto the outside of her pussy. She also assumed that anyone who could produce that much cum likely still had some inside him that would work its way out with more motion.

But Ericka's concerns were quickly forgotten as he started fucking her harder and harder. As with the last time he took her from behind, Ericka again felt her clit being pummeled by his heavy balls. She again got uncontrollably vocal, screaming out in ecstasy.

"Yeah baby! Fuck me with that huge cock!! Fuck this pussy!! Fuck it hard!! This is your pussy!! Fuck it, baby, fuck it!!" Ericka roared.

Mike put his hands on her shoulder and pushed her head and chest down to the bed, so only her petite ass and pussy were presented there before his glorious cock. Mike plowed her from this position, relentlessly fucking her as she screamed out in pleasure.

The intensity of Mike's cock pounding inside her and his balls slapping loudly against her clit was almost more than Ericka could physically handle. In the heat of the moment it felt incredible but Ericka knew he was fucking her with an aggressive intensity she would feel the effects of for days to come.

Mike slid his thumb into her ass and started massaging the inside of her rectum and Ericka came right away, a remarkable sixth time.

Mike continued aggressively fucking Ericka in the doggy position for several minutes after the orgasm when she felt his huge cock start to twitch and pulse again.

Knowing that Mike was about to bust, Ericka pulled forward, sliding her pussy off of his cock to avoid him cumming inside her. Mike removed his thumb which was still in her ass, and moved a massive hand to each hip, pulling her back to him and pushing his cock fully back inside her.

Ericka knew instantly that Mike had every intention of disregarding her wish for him to pull out a second time. She wanted to be furious with him. But as he continued to fuck her, his cock twitching more and more, Ericka knew she really wanted nothing more than for him to cum inside her.

Ericka finally accepted that she absolutely loved the feeling of his huge dick pumping her pussy full of cum. She realized in that moment that she desired it and thought of it multiple times every single day since he first filled her.

But Ericka was also convinced that somebody so physically equipped and adept in the sex department must be extremely virile and getting pregnant was literally the last thing she needed. With that, her inner pragmatist won the battle enough for her to move one hand back to Mike, pushing back on him as she again pulled forward.

Mike however held her hips firm and pulled her back to him again. He fucked her harder still. Ericka realized that it was futile to resist at this point. Mike was going to cum inside her if he wanted and as much as she hated to admit it to herself, that is what she wanted too.

Ericka was surprised when she felt Mike slow down and, expecting him to unleash his load, instead with one long stroke pulled his huge cock all the way out of her pussy. He let out a loud moan and suddenly Ericka felt a burst of cum hit her pussy. As he had done earlier in the evening, Mike was outside of her but painted her gaping, most pussy with the first blast of his hot cum.

"Oh, fuck yeah," Mike moaned again.

Mike thrust back inside her and Ericka felt him pump two successive loads inside her before pulling out again. Mike was still cumming and Ericka felt several big ropes of his thick cum coat the length of her back, even hitting the back of her head. Sensing he was finished, Ericka got up on her knees and turned around to face him.

Ericka marveled at this sight of him. He looked like a God she thought. Big, muscular and more handsome than she had given him credit for initially. His body glistened with sweat, but his cock still commanded the most attention. Mike's engorged fuck tool, still impossibly long and impressively thick was no longer completely hard and curved downward. It was drenched in Ericka's pussy juice and she could see several deposits of thick cream on it. She wasn't sure if that was his cum that he had shot into her pussy or if it was cream from her, but either way it turned her on.

Remembering what Mike had done before, Ericka decided to mimic his shaft clearing stroke. She put one of her tiny hands around the base of his huge cock, shocked at how the extreme girth prevented the tips of her index finger and thumb from coming close to touching one another. To get the grip she needed for what she was about to do she required two hands.

With both of her hands now gripping the base of his massive shaft tightly, Ericka pulled firmly and quickly toward her, her hands sliding easily across his slick cock. As she got about halfway through the stroke, his enormous cock did what she was expecting it to. Ericka simultaneously leaned forward in anticipation, putting the head of his cock in her mouth as she pumped that last, big stream of cum out of his beautiful cock.

After manually depositing Mike's final load in her mouth, Ericka swallowed, then smiled and stuck her tongue out to show him it was gone. She then sat up and kissed him deeply.

"Thank you," she said, just as she did after the first time he fucked her.

Exhausted, Ericka wanted to just pull him in, lie down, slide his cock back inside her and fall asleep that way, but knew she was a cum covered mess. The amount of cum Mike produced was staggering. Between the amount of cum on her and how sore her pussy was, Ericka imagined again that that was how she would feel after a gangbang. A tiny thread appeared in her mind. Once thoroughly disinterested in such an act, she was suddenly curious.