Ericka's Adventures Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As much as Ericka wanted to just lie there and tug at the mental thread, she was not enthusiastic about the prospect of falling asleep in her current state only to wake up with dried cum crusted all over her body and matted in her hair. She tied the thread of a gangbang fantasy off, making a mental note to consider it more later.

Ericka kissed Mike on the lips again, then leaned down and kissed his cock. She ambled off the bed and headed to the bathroom. Her first few steps were wobbly at best. She steadied herself with a hand on the bedpost as she turned toward the bathroom. Her pussy was throbbing now and it was painful to walk, but she attempted to feign a graceful stride toward the bathroom.

Once inside the bathroom, Ericka closed the door partially and let down the façade, struggling to complete the last few steps to the toilet. She sat down and looked at her pussy, which was red, swollen and literally gaping open. She couldn't believe it but she could literally see inside herself without spreading her vagina at all.

Ericka noticed she was oozing, again unsure if it was some of Mike's cum or if it were her own juices and cream. She decided it was probably a combination of the two but was startled at her own thoughts when she caught herself wishing that she had let him pump every last drop of his cum inside instead of just the few spurts he had.

Still sitting on the toilet, Ericka leaned over and turned on the shower as she peed. After finishing, Ericka put both hands on the edge of the tub and gingerly climbed inside. No longer able to stand, Ericka pulled the shower curtain and simply sat in the tub and let the warm water from the shower head run over her body.

Ericka's pussy had taken such a pounding from Mike's huge cock and her ass slapped mercilessly by his huge, heavy balls that it hurt to sit on the hard tub surface, but she knew she would be unable to stand. After a few minutes, she mustered the strength to start soaping her body but avoided her pussy as it was simply too tender to touch whatsoever.

While Ericka bathed, she heard the creak of the bathroom door. Mike entered. She heard the toilet seat lift as Mike started to pee. Unsurprisingly, the force and stream of his piss sounded intense and was easily heard over the rush of water from the shower.

Ericka, now obsessed with his cock, leaned forward to see if she could steal a peek as he relieved himself, but was unable to see him without moving the shower curtain. Not wanting to be so obvious, she resisted and looked up, letting the water hit her face.

Ericka heard Mike flush and then the door close as he left the bathroom. No longer able to sit on the hard tub surface and content that she'd cleaned off as much of his cum as she was going to be able to in her current state, Ericka turned off the shower and began toweling off.

As Ericka dried herself, her only thoughts were of Mike's cock waiting in the other room. Although her pussy was extremely tender, she was already thinking about fucking him again. She imagined them falling asleep together for a while, then waking to fuck gently in the middle of the night before sleeping some more and then fucking like animals again the morning once she had some time to physically recover.

Ericka was hopeful that the moment his massive rod slid into her again, all the pain and discomfort she was currently feeling would be instantly replaced with pleasure and the desire to take him as deeply and intensely as she had before.

Her body dry and her hair as dried as it could be with a towel alone and not a hair dryer, Ericka looked at herself naked in the full length mirror on the back of her bathroom door. While she still felt every one of the physical effects of the huge cock pounding she had just experienced, emotionally she felt exhilarated.

Ericka looked at herself in the mirror and admired her body. She was glowing. Her cheeks were full of color. Her perky tits looked amazing. Her hips, beautiful. Her pussy pulsed with pleasure. She felt like a sexual Goddess and her sex God was on the other side of the door.

After the first time she hooked up with Mike and jerked him off she was both scared and fascinated by his huge cock. The next time when he fucked her at Jen's place she was terrified because he fucked her bare and dumped his cum inside her. Yet at the same time she was excited by the danger and was left craving more of him.

Now, after their third encounter and a much longer fuck session, Ericka was obsessed and realized she was in love. But not with Mike the man. No, she was in love simply with his big cock and sexual mastery. She knew he could mercilessly fuck her whenever he wanted, however he wanted and that's all she wanted from him.

Ericka realized she had made a mistake. Her aversion to dating or wasting time on boys while in college as means to not detract from her focus on her studies was smart, but including casual sex in that equation was not. She now believed she could balance study and fucking. The relationships would have to be the thing to wait until after school was finished.

The more Ericka admired herself and thought about Mike's sexual prowess, she became eager to rejoin Mike in her bed. As much as her pussy was throbbing in pain, she decided it was also throbbing with the need for Mike's cock. The vision of her naked body in the mirror turned her on. Despite her reputation as bookish good girl, Ericka was fucking hot and she knew it.

Ericka imagined Mike lying on her bed, still naked and his huge cock again rock hard, waving in the air.

With each thought, Ericka's mind was winning over matter, pushing aside any physical discomfort, and at that moment she was ready to march back out there and mount him, sliding her still slick, stretched out pussy down the length of his enormous shaft. Ericka was ready.

The change inside her that Ericka sensed was coming had arrived. She was transformed. Ericka knew she was now a slut for big cock and there was no going back.

Ericka swung the door open and marched out into the bedroom but Mike wasn't on the bed as she had imagined. She turned and went out of the bedroom into the main part of the apartment. In those few short steps, variations on the scenario of her re-mounting her steed rushed through her head.

Maybe he was on the couch. Or the kitchen chair they started on. Perhaps instead of her riding him, he was going to grab her, pick her up and fuck her on the counter. Or bend her over the table and take her from behind. At this point, she didn't care. Ericka just wanted, no, she needed his cock and his cum inside her again.

But as Ericka rounded the corner and was able to see the rest of her open layout studio, Mike was nowhere to be found, having apparently left while she was showering. She couldn't believe it. Had it been probably any other guy, she wouldn't have cared or might have even been angry. But knowing Mike's huge, gorgeous cock was gone was incredibly disappointing to Ericka. What was worse was that she had no idea if or when she would ever have him again.

Ericka waited for a while, hoping Mike would return. When he didn't, Ericka had another thought. She wanted his cock so badly that she finally relented, got dressed and decided to drive to Jen's, assuming Mike was crashing on her couch.

Ericka and Jen had keys to each other's apartments in case of emergency, and Ericka felt her craving for Mike's big cock certainly qualified as an emergency. She planned to let herself in, disrobe and mount Mike without saying a word.

When Ericka arrived at Jen's, the lights were out and she assumed everyone was asleep. She quietly unlocked the door, slipped in and approached the larger of the two couches in the living room.

Finding the first, then the second couch unoccupied, Ericka walked down the hallway toward Jen's room and noticed her door was open and the room was unoccupied. Jen's bathroom light was still on and illuminated several outfits strewn about the bed.

Ericka looked at the clock on the bed stand and noted that it was nearly 2am. Two thoughts immediately crossed her mind.

First was that Mike came over to her place at ten and considering they went straight at it and then there was at most an hour that passed while she showered and waited for him, Ericka realized Mike fucked her for at least three hours. She again marveled at his stamina. Hell, hers was just as impressive, she thought. A moment of pride overcame her as she was sure that among the girls she knew that Mike had fucked, none had put in the performance she just did.

The second thought Ericka had was that the scene in Jen's room was clear. Everyone was still out for the evening, but with the bars closing at any minute, they would be home soon. Ericka didn't want to be caught standing there in Jen's apartment like creeper when they returned.

With that, Ericka decided to leave. As she traversed the hallway, she noticed some muffled noises coming Kim's room at the far end. Ericka went further down the hallway to Kim's closed door and listened intently. The sound was unmistakable. Kim was having sex. Now that Ericka was at her door, she heard the sounds of Kim's headboard hammering the wall and Kim moaning loudly, clearly she was having a good time.

"Good for her," Ericka thought to herself.

Ericka imagined Kim naked and getting fucked. Kim was the same age as Jen and also from Ericka's home town. She was a cute red head, 5'5" and had a very athletic build. One of their high school's top cross country runners, Kim was lean and tone but had incredibly perky tights and an ass that would stop you dead if you saw it in leggings or a bathing suit.

The thought of Kim naked was arousing. Ericka would be the first girl to admit she could appreciate the female form, but it was the first time she had done so sexually. She made another mental note and decided she would tug at that thread later as well.

Then, Ericka was suddenly hit with the realization that Kim didn't have a boyfriend. For a moment she assumed Kim had simply hooked up with some guy from the bars, but then reconsidered. Kim really wasn't the hook up type and with Jen, Matt and Mike still out that didn't quite add up any way. Ericka surmised that had Kim been out at the bars with Jen, they would have come back at the same time, even if Kim had the rare one-night stand guy in tow.

The more Ericka listened the more she started getting a strange feeling in the pit of her stomach. Kim was getting her brains fucked out.

Ericka then heard Kim's moans and screams start to formulate into words and the moment she heard her say to her mystery lover that she loved his huge cock, there was no more mystery. Ericka knew that Mike was in there fucking Kim silly. Ericka was angry, sad, and jealous at once. And turned on all at the same time.

Ericka's curiosity got the best of her and she carefully put her hand on the doorknob, turning it slowly. She was fully expecting it to be locked, but was surprised and thrilled to find that it wasn't. Ericka quietly opened the door just enough so she could peer in with one eye. As expected, there was Mike pounding Kim with his massive tool.

The overhead lights were off, but a lamp on Kim's dresser illuminated the room enough for her to see fairly well. Ericka wanted to look away, but simply couldn't. While she wished more than anything else that that was her lying there, watching Mike fuck from this perspective was very exciting to Ericka.

Mike had Kim on her back. Her legs were up in the air and Mike was on top of her, pummeling her pussy just like he had done to Ericka not much more than an hour earlier.

With the lighting and angle just right, Ericka could literally see Mike's entire cock as it pulled out of Kim and then thrusted back in. Each time Kim cried out in pleasure, occasionally muttering about his cock.

Ericka watched for a few minutes when all of the sudden Mike moaned. Ericka knew he was about to cum. Mike grabbed Kim's legs as leverage and pounded her harder.

"Oh fuck yes," Mike said as he started to cum, pumping his load into Kim.

"Oh my God! Are you cumming inside me?? What the fuck Mike?! You promised me you'd pull out since I didn't have any condoms!!" Kim exclaimed as she pulled back from Mike and jumped up from the bed.

Ericka watched as Kim stood there wearing a t-shirt and no bottoms. She lifted up the t-shirt and inspected the mess Mike had just made. A huge load of Mike's cum dropped from her pussy into her hand. Ericka wanted to rush in. If Kim couldn't appreciate Mike's amazing ability to produce cum then she didn't deserve it, Ericka thought.

"Oh fuck," Kim said in desperation, while looking up at Mike.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to. I just came all of the sudden," he replied.

Ericka knew it was a lie. Mike had incredible control. If he came inside Kim it was because that's what he intended, regardless of what he was telling her.

As Kim searched for her panties, Ericka then remembered that Kim's room didn't have its own bathroom like Jen's did, and she'd likely be heading to the guest bathroom adjacent to her bedroom. Right behind where Ericka now stood.

Ericka also figured it would be only a few minutes after that before Kim was on her way to the 24-hour Walgreens to buy the Plan B pill. Favoring speed over stealth, Ericka didn't attempt to re-close the door. She quietly but quickly moved down the hallway and let herself out of the apartment.

A few minutes later as Ericka was making the drive back to her apartment, she still couldn't believe what had happened. She was shocked, jealous and turned on.

Ericka thought about her feelings and was completely pragmatic about it. Mike wasn't her boyfriend. She didn't love him. She knew that. But she did love his cock. And she did love fucking him, so she was jealous in that regard.

Ericka couldn't be mad at Kim, how was she to know that Mike had just come from a marathon sex session at her apartment. Mike was a man of few words as it was, and certainly wouldn't say anything that would jeopardize his opportunity to bury his seed into Kim.

Because Kim among their group of girlfriends was, ironically along with Ericka, considered one of the "good girls" and wasn't the hook-up type, Ericka was very curious about how Mike ended up fucking her. She pondered various scenarios as she drove, eventually settling on one that seemed plausible, if not unlike the setup for a porno scene.

Ericka imagined that after leaving her apartment, Mike returned to Jen's place with Jen and Matt still out at the bars. She fantasized that Mike was showering in the bathroom that Kim shared with their guests.

Ericka imagined Mike's beautiful, naked form standing in there, huge cock on full display as he toweled off. She imagined then that Kim came in, unaware the bathroom was occupied. Ericka figured that, just like her, Kim would have been utterly curious about the massive beast between his legs and would have had to touch it. Once Kim felt its massive size and impressive weight in her hands, she would have been unable to resist the urge to feel the same inside her.

Ericka then replayed the vision of Mike fucking Kim over and over in her mind. She thought about Mike cumming inside Kim, clearly against her wishes.

Ericka was convinced that Mike really got off both fucking girls bareback and cumming inside them. Ericka knew Mike had incredible control of his cock, including when and how he would cum. There were no accidents, no surprises with Mike. He knew exactly what he was doing. If he came inside Kim, it was absolutely intentional.

Ericka wondered if Mike would have even had sex with Kim that night if she had let him cum fully inside her instead of trying to force him to pull out. She wondered if he would have even left her apartment at all. As much as she wanted to believe he would have chosen to stay, fucking and filling her pussy over and over again all night long, she still had doubts. Perhaps Mike would have still left and still fucked Kim or anyone else for that matter should the opportunity have arisen.

No. Ericka convinced herself that if she fully gave in to being Mike's cum dumpster, that he wouldn't have to share. She revised the thought. She wouldn't have to share him as much. She was practical enough to know that Mike's combination of seemingly unstoppable sex drive and a huge dick was frankly more than any one girl could realistically deal with.

But so long as those other girls weren't her friends and, better yet, weren't in her college town, then Ericka thought perhaps that every time Mike tagged along with Matt on his visits she could have his magical cock all to herself. The price she would have to pay was simply being his willing slut and taking all the cum he could give her. "Who wouldn't pay that price?" she thought.

Ericka suddenly realized that she was parked back in front of her apartment and her hand had slipped under the waistband of the sweatpants she had thrown on without any panties in her haste to run to Mike. How long had she been parked there fantasizing, analyzing? Ericka continued rubbing her moist, throbbing pussy, yearning for their next meeting. As she came hard on her hand, she began plotting her next move.