Ericka's Florida Vacation

Story Info
27 year old police officer Ericka takes a vacation.
4.6k words
4.14
16.8k
15

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/27/2023
Created 05/20/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Emjanss
Emjanss
24 Followers

The Ericka character is one I've been working on for a while. I've been in this chapter lately and I think it could stand alone. There are a couple of call backs to as yet unpublished prior chapters, but nothing that I think would cause confusion to the reader. I do expect to post some of those prior chapters. I'm putting this in the interracial category as the primary relationship is a 27 year old white woman and a 19 year old black man. Apologies in advance for the misappropriation as I write in a voice that isn't mine and I only have second hand and third hand knowledge of.

It was a hot, muggy day in the middle of July in Boston and police officer Ericka McKann was surprised that she got an email from her union representative with the subject, "Mandatory meeting re: Attendance." She had been on the job nearly 3 years with perfect attendance, having never taken a sick day nor a vacation day in her brief career. She could count on one hand the number of times she was late coming back from lunch. So she selected the first offered time slot and showed up a few minutes early. She was nervous as she sat on a chair outside the office door. These closed door union meetings were often precursors to formal disciplinary actions allowing senior officers the opportunity to address minor issues before anything was placed into a young officer's file. Sometimes it was communicating to a younger officer about their reputation being undesirable or a foreseeable limit to career. Or sometimes they just pissed off another officer and this was a way for the younger officer to kiss ass and apologize. She just hoped that whatever it was it was something she could address and put behind her without impact to her career.

She was made to wait in that hallway chair and was only allowed into the office about 20 minutes late and was greeted with the standard, "Do you know why you're here?" question by an older officer, who then burst out laughing. It turns out the problem was that Ericka had too many days of accumulated leave time and if she didn't use them promptly she would lose the ability to accumulate any more. As it was considered a matter of her own safety and mental health, she was ordered to take 2 weeks off. She was told, "go lay on a beach or her couch, take a hike, get laid or collect stamps. Just be sure to not come here for 2 weeks before Labor Day. Ericka agreed to comply and looked for last minute travel options for late August and found a resort in central Florida that was very close to the popular theme parks with a great pool and hot tub.

Before she knew it, It was the Sunday morning of her trip and she was off to the airport then on a southwest plane and then onto Orlando. By 2pm she was in her new bikini laying on a reclining chair next to the pool and applying a generous amount of spf50 lotion on her recently shaved legs. She laid back on a lounger with her Red Sox hat and sunglasses protecting her eyes from the sun she picked up a gossip magazine she bought at the airport and started to read. After a couple of hours she was bored and didn't think she could stand one more article about the wife of the idiot in chief's hairdresser's manicure. She put down her magazine and decided it was a good time to go to the pool's bar and get a drink. The hotel pool had a Tiki bar where you could swim up and get a drink without leaving the pool, or go around to the other side and sit either at the bar or a regular table. Ericka walked over and sat on a bar stool and took a look at the speciality drinks.

As she was sitting there a man stood over the bar stool next to her and asked the bartender for a food menu. Ericka noticed out of the corner of her eye the shirtless body next to her. A deep chocolate color, his was the body of an athlete. Taller than her she saw very little chest hair but a firm six pack and a muscular arm reached past her to accept the menu. It was enough to pique her interest enough that she came up with an excuse to look at him.

Once the menu was given to him, she faced him and asked, "Do you see anything interesting on the menu?" She looked him over through her sunglasses and tried to guess what was his sport of choice. Whatever it was, he kept himself in excellent shape. She was watching his chest when he replied, "Here take a look with me." And he placed the menu on the bar between them.

While Ericka was looking at the menu he took a closer look at her. Shawn had spotted her when she first arrived at the pool. His first impressions were that she was tall for a woman. She looked strong and had a confident stride as she was walking around in her purple bikini looking for a chair to lay on. He kept an eye on her, enjoying the views she gave when she applied her lotion and lay back reading. When he saw that she went to the bar he figured he would take a chance and make his move. Now being up close he could see that she was a bit older than his own 19 years. He guessed she was out of college. Her tits really were as small and cute as he thought they were from a distance. Up close she looked strong but not ripped. He could also see that she wore a simple thin gold chain that carried a crucifix and a miniature police shield that nestled between her small mounds.

Ericka looked at the salads, but what she really noticed was his body language. She could tell that he was interested in making a pass at her. In a second Ericka thought she'd make it easy on him so she made sure to take a hold of the menu with her left hand so that he could see that her fourth finger was empty. In doing so, Shawn couldn't see the menu from his position so he leaned over her, and put his right hand on her right shoulder. Ericka noticed the light touch and was pleased that he seemed to be taking an interest in her as well. She asked the bartender about one of the menu items, a hero sandwich with roast beef, bacon and cheddar. After hearing the description, Ericka commented that "it sounds delicious but way too large for me."

Shawn picked up on the hint that she gave him and replied, "I was thinking that of that too, would you like to split it?" Ericka accepted his offer, and also ordered a mojito while Shawn ordered a bottle of water. The bartender suggested that they could get a table and she would be over with drinks first then the food. Only when seated did Shawn and Ericka introduce themselves to each other. They shook hands and exchanged names, both were from Boston, Ericka was on vacation, Shawn was here for a post-high-school basketball tournament. Designed for the non-college bound, it was a last chance to be spotted by scouts in overseas leagues. Shawn exaggerated his basketball expectations from this trip, but he wasn't about to let a stranger know that this trip was primarily a means for various drug dealers to introduce some of the new talent that they would need to interact with. He, and most of the other players on his and the other teams worked with one crime syndicate or another. The exchange of personnel both provided a measure of trust and communication between groups that need to work together despite being thousands of miles apart. When a player was picked up for an overseas team it was not for his basketball skills but to allow for the movement of someone who would be necessary to be embedded within another organization. One of Shawn's teammates was slated to be picked by a scout to go to Columbia where he play on a semi-pro team. He would also be there to ensure that the counts of shipments of cocaine to Boston were correct and to help the communication when a problem was just a problem and not a reason to distrust.

While this was all unsaid, Ericka and Shawn enjoyed each other's company. She talked about how in high school she had played basketball on a boys team in Cleveland. He of course wanted to know how that all worked with the locker room and Ericka blushingly told him that they would need to know each other better before he heard those stories. She asked about college, but Shawn didn't have either the grades or the money for college. They talked about Boston and the Sox and Celtics. When the sandwich came Ericka ordered a second mojito. Before the meal was over Ericka had agreed to come to his game the next day. they exchanged phone numbers and he texted her the time and address to the game. Shawn walked Ericka back to her lounge chair where she dropped her sunglasses and hat and she invited Shawn to join her in the pool. He accepted and jumped in. Ericka walked to the edge of the pool and did a shallow dive. The water was warm. She popped to the surface, found Shawn and swam back to him. The 5 foot deep water barely reached his armpits. It reached the top of her shoulders. They weren't talking 2 minutes when they were interrupted by a beach ball coming at them. Shawn playfully hit it back to the kid that was looking for it. Ericka smiled at him, He smiled back at her and said, "I hope you don't mind, but there is something I want to do."

"What?" She asked.

"This." He answered, and he bent his head down and pressed his lips against hers. She gasped in surprise and he slid his tongue between her lips.

Ericka didn't pull away as she was holding her in place. As he kissed her she thought to herself, 'Should I? What the hell, I like him. He's hot and I'm on vacation.' And she started kissing him back. She wanted to feel his strength and started rubbing his back with her hands. He reciprocated putting his hand on her back. Then he lowered his hands until they were cupping her ass. He gave her ass a squeeze and she jumped up, wrapping her legs around his waist. She was having fun. She hadn't behaved like this in years, but letting go and just having fun with this stud was fun. Just the thing for vacation. She wrapped her legs around him, hoping to feel his cock through their swimsuits. He shifted her up a bit in this new position her legs were around his waist, her head was now above his and she needed to bend her neck down to keep the kiss going. The new position lifted her chest half out of the water. Shawn gently pulled her hair back and brought his lips to her neck, then to her chest. He started kissing along the string then the fabric covering her tit. Ericka's mind was racing, she liked this. She liked being wanted. He kissed her chest and she held him against her. When his tongue flipped across her nipple she almost squealed. It grew erect at his touch. Just then she started feeling rain. In seconds large heavy rain was falling over the pool. She heard a clasp of thunder then a booming voice.

"Everyone out!" A man in tan khakis and a green polo shirt was yelling over the pool. "Everyone out! Lightening is in the area." Ericka and Shawn broke their embrace. She fixed her top and they waded to the stairs together.

As they climbed the stairs, exiting the pool she said to him, "Meet me in a few minutes, room 314."

"Okay" and they had a quick kiss on the pool deck and went their separate ways.

Ericka picked up her things and dashed into the nearest entrance. Shawn had further to go and she lost sight of him. The hotel was circular and surrounded the pool. 4 stories tall, each had a center hallway with even number rooms facing the interior of the circle, and odd number rooms faced the outside. She entered, climbed the stairs and was just a few doors from her room. She entered and started making sure the place was presentable, zippering her suitcase and putting it in the closet then taking her clothes from that morning's flight and tossing them in a drawer of the bedroom dresser. Her shoes from the flight went into the closet with her suitcase, she kicked off her flip-flops and closed the closet door. Satisfied, she took a seat in he chair and turned on the TV. A brunette was talking about the various rides and the numerous Orlando area theme parks. "Shit" Ericka thought to herself, I don't have anything to offer Shawn. She looked at the room service menu on the end table next to her. She picked up the phone and called down. "Good afternoon, room service, delivery times are currently 30 to 40 minutes."

"Can I order a couple of beers please?"

"Unless you are ordering a meal, I can only send you down a bucket of six on ice."

"Ok, that's fine. 6 bud-light-platinums please. I hate to be 'that girl' but if it's possible can these be delivered as soon as possible?"

"Maybe, deliveries times are based on the order of calls, but if a slot opens up or someone is going your way."

"Thank you. If it can get here quickly, I'll make it worth their while."

"That won't be necessary, Miss. No promises, but we will do what we can."

Ericka sat in the chair, watching the promotional video growing nervous, then impatient then disappointed as she waited for Shawn. After about 10 minutes she gave up. She mentally scolded herself for being silly thinking that Shawn would really be interested in her. She opened her suitcase and selected a summer dress shoes and underwear for dinner. The dress was somewhat wrinkled so she hung it on a hanger and put it on the back of the bathroom door - she hoped the steam from the shower would help it. She took off her bikini and stepped into the shower, it was ice cold. She left it running and wrapped a towel around herself and picked up her bikini. She wanted to let it air dry in the covered balcony. As soon as she closed the bathroom door she heard the knock on her door. She thought to herself that Shawn had arrived, "Coming" she called out. She looked down at the towel she was wearing and thought to herself, 'What the hell, I'm planning to fuck him anyway.' And she opened the door.

"Ericka McKann? Room service!" the uniformed man at the door with "Raphael" on his name tag said as she was opening the door. In one hand he carried a bucket containing ice and six bud light platinums, in the other hand was a leather billfold. She noticed he was portly, had a thin beard, was an inch or two shorter than she was and was maybe 10 or 15 years older than she was.

They looked at each other for a moment before Ericka spoke, "Please come in," she said and he did. "Maybe put those over there on the table next to the TV." Raphael saw it was maybe 7 steps to where she pointed. As he walked over there, Ericka had a wicked thought, 'I did say I would make it worth their while.' Her hand went to the knot in her towel. 'Fuck it' she thought and loosened the knot, the towel fell to the floor as he put the bucket down.

After putting the bucket down he turned around and saw he now naked Ericka, Raphael whispered a prolonged, "Shee-it." Yes she was damn good to look at, but he knew he didn't need the problems associated with having sex with a hotel guest, or the problems created by the complaints from a guest who felt offended when proffered sex was offered. He looked her up and down. "Um, I need you to sign this, he held open the billfold. He made no move towards her, making her walk to him. He drank in the view or her body as she walked, enjoying the moves of her pussy lips with every step she took. He opened the billfold and pointed to the gratuity line. "Right here please." And he offered her the pen he brought. As she took the pen he whispered the lie he kept prepared for these occasions, "I'm gay." It couldn't have been further from the truth, but those simple words would make all the problems she was causing for him go away.

Ericka walked to him to sign the bill, she took the proffered pen and heard the whispered, "I'm gay." She didn't believe it. She thought she recognized his gaze and thought he was enjoying her show. Could she be wrong, she was confused. She looked at the gratuity line and thought what f she had offended him? What if he complained to his manager? She didn't think she was in legal trouble. The rented room would be considered her private place so it wasn't public nudity. Could it be harassment? No, a single non-repeated incident usually wasn't harassment. She wrote $20 in the gratuity line and signed the bill, "I'm sorry the towel slipped." A partial lie. She was sorry, but it didn't slip, but no one could prove that.

He saw the tip and smiled. "That happens every now and again, just bad luck. Don't even think about it again and I know I won't." He took back the billfold and walked towards the door to the hallway. When he got there, he opened the door then turned around, I almost forgot, you will need this. He produced a bottle opener from hip pocket and held it out for her to take. He was enjoying this moment. Payback. She was trying to make him uncomfortable, but now he stood in her wide open doorway where if someone happened to walk by and look in they would see the naked woman in her room. He stood there waiting for her. "Miss McKann? Do you want the opener?"

""Um, yes I do." Ericka's response was more from reaction than thought. She walked to him and took the opener.

As she took it he continued, "Glad to be of service today, remember, if you need or desire anything else, just call 0 for the front desk, or 2222 four housekeeping or 4444 for room service. He could hear some footsteps approaching down the hall and tried to think of a way to keep her door open another minute of so. He held out his hand offering her a handshake.

Ericka took the offered handshake and said, "Thank you again. If I need anything, I'll call." She was beginning to wonder if he was stalling, but when she let go of his hand he turned and left. The door closed before the approaching footsteps arrived. She laughed at herself - exposing herself to a gay man and had just picked up the towel when there was another knock on her door. Thinking it was the server again, she opened it but this time it was Shawn. He stood in front or her, dressed in a basketball jersey, shorts with slides and socks on his feet. She held the towel tightly against her chest and let him in. "Um I was about to take a shower" she stammered.

"Maybe I should come back later then?" He replied, "I have to be in the lobby to leave for practice in about 45 minutes."

"No, stay." She replied, "that's plenty of time." And for the second time in the past 5 minutes her towel fell to the floor.

Shawn said, "Now that's what I'm talking about" before he picked her up and covered her left tit with his mouth and tried to swallow it.

'Now this is more like it' Ericka thought. 'This is a man who likes what he sees and wants me.' Ericka went to lift she shirt over his head but her position wasn't right so he took it off and she lowered his shorts. She took his briefs down with the shorts and his cock sprung out and in her face. He was partially erect and that wasn't good enough. Ericka gave his tip a good lick. He tasted clean, of soap even. He must've just showered. That explains what took him so long to get there. Ericka took his whole tip into her mouth and gave it a very sloppy kiss. Then she started licking his shaft, stroking it with one hand as it hardened to her touch.

Shawn wasn't quite sure what to expect when he got to Ericka's room but her being naked and on her knees kissing his cock the minute he arrived wasn't it. Not that he was complaining. He hopefully slipped a condom in his pocket before he left his room. "Yes" he said. "Kiss my cock."

Ericka continued to kiss the cock in front of her. Once it was at full length she started bobbing her head up and down it, trying to get it good and lubricated. She was also getting wet thinking about fucking this cock and when she thought they were ready she backed off the cocked and said, "Now fuck me with this thing." She stood moved over to the bed and sat down.

Shawn wasn't a virgin, but what was happening here reminded him of some of the blacked raw videos he had seen on the internet. Doing like he'd seen in those videos, he lifted up her legs and put her ankles on his shoulders then lined up his cock and try to enter her. He seemed to have a little trouble, so Ericka reached down and helped his aim. With her assistance he was able to push his cock past her folds. He entered her.

Emjanss
Emjanss
24 Followers
12