Ericka's Florida Vacation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ericka helped the younger Shawn find his way, but as his prick filled her she felt the walls of her pussy resist its invasion reminding her that it has been too long since she done this. After he Sid in a bit she told him, "now back up a touch, then push in again. Do it a few times, going a little deeper each time."

Shawn did as he was told and in no time he was able to slide his full length into her. He continued we several long, slow strokes. He loved the feel or her pussy along his shaft. He began to thrust quicker. Ericka's tits were shaking beneath him with each thrust and she started to make a cute little chirping noises. She arched her back and closed her eyes savoring the feel of his cock in her. "Faster." She cried out. Shawn picked up the pace. Ericka's hips were practically bouncing on the bed. The Shawn stopped with his cock buried deep within her, Ericka could feel his cock spasm and his spunk strike the inner walls of her infertile womb. It was a good hard fuck. Quicker than she would have liked, it left her wanting more.

Shawn had fucked Ericka but now was uncertain what to do next. He slid his cock out of her, and held it in his hand. It was shrinking and it was wet. "Um, I should probably clean up he said." And walked over the bathroom.

Ericka thought to herself, 'Men can be such little girls sometimes" as Shawn walk off to the bathroom. She followed him, he hadn't locked the door so she opened it. He was washing himself with a washcloth in the sink. And making a mess. There was water all over the countertop and the bathroom floor. She squeezed past him and retrieved a bath towel and laid on on the floor. "Here, step on this so you don't slip."

"Ok, thanks mom." He joked, but he could see that she didn't like that joke and immediately apologized. "Sorry, thanks." And he stepped onto the towel. And damn if she didn't look cute. His eye caught her necklace. He wasn't religious but always thought it a bit ironic when girls wore their little Jesus right next to their titties. Shawn didn't think the little guy minded the view one bit. He asked about the other charm she was wearing. He pointed to it, "Is that a police shield? Is your pops a cop?" As he asked the question he imagined other possibilities, her brother or even a husband. 'Shit' he thought to himself, 'If I just flecked a cops wife I'm in for a world of hurt.'

Ericka smiled at thought of calling her dad 'pops'. "He was, is even." She answered, "He's a chief in Cleveland. But this was his shield number from when he was a patrolman in Boston. It's mine now."

"He gave you his number?" Shawn was confused.

"The department gave me his number when I became a cop. It's a pretty common policy."

"Wait? Fuck? You? A Cop?"

Ericka smiled, "yes. I'm a cop on vacation who wanted to fuck you.

"Well, fuck, I'm a basketball player on a road trip who wanted to fuck you. And I want to fuck you more."

"I was hoping you would say that. Come by after practice?"

"I'll ask coach, we have curfew and lights out pretty early."

"We can keep the lights off."

"I'll ask, but it might be tomorrow." Shawn was done washing and headed back to get his clothes.

Ericka followed, admiring his firm ass as he walked. "Let me know. Give me a text after you talk to coach and let me know."

Shawn picked up his briefs and shorts. He unlocked his phone and handed it to her. "Give me your number." She went to his contacts and put in her name and number. In occupation she typed 'da Police' the she used the camera to take a 'safe' head and shoulders selfie and saved it as her portrait. Then she sent herself a text "This is Shawn's phone" - she would save that in her contacts later. As she finished he was about done getting dressed. He was looking at the phone and thinking he was looking at the contacts she didn't pay any mind as he pressed a couple of buttons on the phone until she heard the camera's shutter sound. Shawn took a three-quarter length, knees to head picture of the naked beauty in front of him.

"Hey! I better not ever see that on the internet!"

"No, I would never." Shawn hadn't even thought about posting it before she mentioned it, "This is for me tonight in case coach says 'no.' I can delete it in the morning."

"In that case lets get you a good picture." She spent a minute posing, hands on hips, hands above her head, bending over like she was going to give the camera a kiss. In that short time Shawn collect a couple of dozen photos and was growing another hard-on.

"Look, I gotta go. I can't be late. I'll text you later."

Ericka gave Shawn another kiss and he gave her tits one last squeeze and he headed out the door.

12