Eric's Dreams Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eric got off the bed, being careful to clench his ass – there was so much cum inside him, and didn't want to lose any of it. He pulled on his jeans, slipped into his sneakers, pulled his t-shirt over his head, and re-tied his ponytail. Finally, he got up the courage to ask, 'Do you want my number?'

'No, that's OK,' the driver said. 'I'm not gay.'

'K,' replied Eric as he left.

He was disappointed, but again, he had experienced this before. One minute he was the hottest thing on the planet, the object of his affection, fulfilling his lover's every wish, desire and fantasy. The next minute, after the orgasm, Eric was nothing, at least in the eyes of the guy. He had also experienced the denial. The men who had wild, uninhibited sex with him, from hand jobs to blowjobs, from anal intercourse to deep kissing, only to say, after they came, that they were not gay. He had heard that so many times, it almost made him laugh.

He left the panties.

12