Eric's Dreams Pt. 06

Story Info
Eric and Genevieve hope to find 'the one.' Is it an ex-con?
4.5k words
4.89
3.1k
3

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/11/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Genevieve woke up sad.

She had slept beautifully that night, dressed in a comfy camisole with matching panties, cozy and warm under her big duvet. Her hair, pulled up in a flirty little top knot.

Best of all, she had experienced her favorite recurring dream. A dream in which Genevieve was living every day as a woman. A dream in which she had left every part of her male personna, male body and male background far behind. A dream in which she had come out to everyone at work, and to all her friends, and had actually made new friends along the way. Living as a woman. The very thought of it made her smile.

A lovely night's sleep, but a sad morning. Because the joy of her dream was soon to be replaced by the tense reality of the day ahead. She would have to go to work. And going to work meant she would have to become Eric. No makeup, no lingerie, no pretty outfit, no jewelry, and no top knot. Instead, she would have to wear boring, drab male clothing, and tie her long brown hair in a simple ponytail.

She pouted as she thought about having to go through another day as a man. Life would be so much better if she could just be herself.

She closed her eyes, and let her mind wander, musing about what it would be like living every hour of every day, as the woman she really was inside. Putting on simple makeup every morning, and sexy makeup every evening. Dressing in the clothes she loved. Having fun with her hair every day. Top knots, ponytails, curls, barrettes, bobby pins, and even braids. She loved playing with her long hair.

And then her daydream led to a favorite place - having a boyfriend. Someone who accepted her for who she was. And if so? What would he look like? Maybe he'd have wide, strong shoulders, narrowing down to a skinny waist. Maybe he would have hair on his chest...and a sexy treasure trail leading down beneath his belt. she loved that.

As she imagined her boyfriend, her hand started to explore. At first both palms lightly brushed against her breasts, and within moments her nipples grew hard, like little strawberries pushing up against the fabric of her pajamas. She looked down - and was thrilled to see the two hard nipples showing so prominently through her top. She lightly ran the tips of her thumbs against them...the fabric felt so good against her hard nipples, and Genevieve started to breathe harder.

Would her boyfriend take those nipples into his mouth? Would he suck them, and twirl his tongue around them? Would he too, call them 'little strawberries?'

As Genevieve continued to massage her nipples, her little cock began to grow. She imagined her boyfriend sucking her nipples, as his hand explored. Down her chest to her shaved belly and her pierced navel, its little jewelry dangling between his fingers. Down more...his palm merely brushing past her hard little cock as it moved farther down, pressing against her little balls as he moved even lower. Down between her milky legs, which his hand gently separated...exposing the target of his desire...Genevieve's ass.

Genevieve lightly stroked her tiny cock as she imagined her boyfriend - still sucking on her nipples - while pushing his big, strong thumb inside her. Her breath quickened, as her heart beat faster. A good thumb fucking was among her favorites. She slipped her index finger inside her tight hole, and imagined it was not her finger, but her boyfriend's thumb, pressing deeper, twirling his thumb around, wrapping it into a hook. She imagined squeezing her ass lips hard around it, again and again as he probed her. As Genevieve fantasized, slowly stroking her little cock, she imagined her boyfriend pulling her legs wide open, and over his shoulders. Breathlessly she looked down at his big, swollen cock pointing right at her ass. And as she stroked in her bed, she called out "Oh baby, please fuck me! Fuck your girl!"

With a buck of his hips the throbbing, engorged cock slid past her ass lips. It felt so good...her ass was exploding with pleasure, imagining his cock - so hard on the inside and yet so sweetly soft on the outside, pushing deeper inside her. She squeezed on it...as he reached her inner ring. Then he slowly began to make quick little jabs...and with each one, the cock went deeper, and her ass lips squeezed harder. It hurt! But she knew the pain would quickly disappear, replaced by the timeless passion of being fucked hard in her ass by the man she loved.

He looked at Genevieve. She saw such hunger, such wild passion and at the same time, such love in his eyes. She knew it was time, as he lay his open hand on her chest...and bucked hard with his hips, driving his massive cock all the way inside her. Deep. All the way, his public hair now on Genevieve's balls. She could barely stand the pleasure. It was so intense her hips began to gyrate slowly as he thrust in, pulled out, thrust in, and pulled out, again and again. She was filled with a hard, hungry cock, and in that moment, her life was perfect.

She was beginning to swoon as she pushed another finger inside her ass, then another, and another, then her thumb too...desperately needing to be filled. But the pleasure was too much. The sensations slammed her entire body. And then her hips arched...and she cried out as tablespoons of hot, white chunky cum shot out of her little cock. She nearly passed out from the pleasure of the orgasm...imagining what it would be like to come just like that, while her boyfriend fucked her hard.

It was a beautiful way to start her day. And a beautiful way to fight off her bad mood.

She lay there a few minutes while the creamy white cum slowly became clear and drippy. She scooped it up with her long fingers, and rubbed the cum all over her lips, sucking her wet fingers and tasting the sweet semen. There was so much! And she happily sucked down every drop, from her fingers. What a beautiful breakfast.

When her tummy was clean and dry, the cum still slipping down her throat, Genevieve finally got out of bed. Sighing, she began the tedious process of becoming Eric.

It was a typical day at the office. Eric booked a few concert venues, talked to a few agents, and a few venue promoters. As lunch approached he decided to go to the diner, where the waitresses once again greeted him warmly. They knew of course that Eric was gay. But they didn't know about Genevieve. He knew he would tell them some of that, but so far she was still his biggest secret.

The afternoon was deadly, the boredom just soaked through his brain. He wondered if Genevieve were doing the exact same work, would it be more interesting? Would he be more motivated, if he could do it in a lovely pair of stockings, a pretty dress, lots of jewelry, beautiful makeup, and a fun, pretty hairstyle hairdo? Would that make the work more enjoyable? He thought about that for quite a while that day.

Finally his daydream was interrupted by Tom, his coworker. "Hey I'm going over to see a friend. He just got back in town. Want to go?"

"Sure," Eric said. Not really knowing why. He wasn't really interested in going, but Tom was a good person, and it was always good to meet new people.

A couple of minutes later they were knocking at the door of an apartment a few blocks away. The door swung open and Eric's eyes grew wide. Because standing there was a tall, rugged, man, wearing only a pair of jeans. No shirt at all. His hairy chest and arms were covered with wild tattoos. Eric stared at the images. Wolves. Knives. Snakes. Swords. Skulls. His hair was a short blonde buzz-cut, and his face was covered with scruff.

The man welcomed Tom and Eric inside and offered them a beer, which they both accepted. They all sat down, as Eric just stared. This guy was built like a professional athlete, and the tattoos were totally badass. His chest hair was dark and sexy, and Eric saw a trail of hair leading down into the man's jeans. He also saw a heavy bulge in the man's crotch, a bulge which appeared to travel down his thigh. The guy was clearly hung like a stallion. Eric felt a twitch in his ass.

Tom had known this fellow for many years and updated him on everything that was going on in his life. Work, family, and his house. And then Tom asked "But what about you, dude? You ok?"

"I've been a lot better," he said. "But, what the fuck? Nothing I can do about it. At least it's over."

"What's over?" Eric asked. The man looked sharply at Eric, while Tom just looked away.

The man answered with just one word.

"Prison."

Eric was startled, and he stumbled through an apology. "Oh, Man, I'm sorry, I had no idea."

The man looked at Tom. "You didn't tell him?"

Tom shrugged. "None of my business."

The man looked at Eric and said "Well, here it is. A few years ago I got arrested. I was driving drunk."

"You went to prison for driving drunk?" Eric said

"Well, yes and no," the man said. "Yeah, I was driving drunk, but it gets worse. Because the police said I hit somebody. They say I hit a pedestrian and killed her. I have absolutely no recollection of that at all. Nothing. But they said they had witnesses. So there was a trial, and I got convicted of vehicular homicide, and DUI."

"Oh man," Eric said, "that's awful. How long were you there?"

"Three years."

"That's terrible, I am so sorry," Eric said.

"No need to be sorry. It had nothing to do with you."

And then Eric just sat back and listened, as Tom and the man talked about their old days, when they were younger, and used to hang out together.

But as they talked, Eric's mind filled with questions. Did the guy have sex with men while he was in prison? Was he a top? He sure looked like one. Did he force men to have sex? Or would they just give it up willingly? Would it have been just blowjobs? Or, was it full anal intercourse? Oh no, he thought, was it gay rape? And did the man ever give blowjobs? Or let himself get fucked? Or was he 100% top? The alpha male, treating his cellmate like a woman? Eric's ass twitched hard as he stared at this stallion, right in front of him.

Of course, Eric didn't really know anything about it. Whether that was just a stereotype, or whether it really happened when someone was incarcerated. But he thought, if he were somehow sentenced to prison, sex with men would be a nice way to endure it. At least he could enjoy gay sex the entire time he was there.

As he thought about that, and stared at the man's rippling muscles, body art, chest hair and bulge, Eric imagined the man was on top of Genevieve, fucking her hard. He wondered what it would feel like, being fucked by an ex-con. Eric wondered what his cum tasted like. And whether he would force the sex, or be gentle. As he fantasized, his little cock became stiffer; his ass became even more twitchy.

Finally, his co-worker Tom said "Gotta take off. So good seeing you man." Tom stood, shook hands and headed for the door. Eric followed him.

At the door, Eric turned and said "Nice meeting you."

"Hey come on, have another beer!" the man said.

Tom turned. "I can't. I gotta go meet my wife."

The man turned to Eric, his eyes intense. "What about you?"

"Yeah, I better go," Eric said, as his heart flipped upside down in his chest. "Thanks for the beer." And with that, Eric and Tom left.

As they walked, Tom said "He was always in trouble when we were growing up. Nobody was really surprised when he got sent to prison. But even so, he's always been cool with me, so I'm glad he's out."

"Yeah," Eric said. "Seems to be an ok guy."

"Yep. OK, man, take care,"

"You too." Tom disappeared around the corner, and Eric started walking home. Thinking about the ex-con, his story, his tattoos and that bulge. He thought about the idea of prison sex. The blowjobs. The fucking. Eric walked a few blocks, and then just stopped.

"Fuck," he thought. "There's no way I can go home."

He didn't even have to knock on the ex-con's door. Because as Eric's footsteps came down the hall, the door swung open. And there he was.

"I knew you'd come back," he said.

"How?"

"The whole time you were here, you were staring at me. I saw you. Checking me out."

"Me?"

"Yeah. I knew you'd come back." He closed the door. "Have a seat."

Eric sat on the couch as the man turned away, lifted his beer, and drank the whole thing down. Eric couldn't stop looking at the ex-con's back, covered with tattoos. Rifles and ammo belts, grenades, blazing flames and skeletons.

The ex-con turned and walked straight to Eric. He unbuttoned his jeans, unzipped his fly and pulled out a magnificent nine inch cock. It was huge - nearly the size of a woman's forearm - very thick and already rock hard, its veins pulsing with hunger. Its head was huge- about the size of a small apple. Eric's mouth began to water as he looked up at the man.

"Give me a blowjob," the ex-con said.

Eric was thrilled. But to be on the safe side he replied, "What makes you think I want to give you a blowjob?"

"I'm not asking you," the man said. "I'm telling you. Suck my cock."

The man was definitely in charge. So Eric reached out and took the beautiful hard cock in his two hands. It was warm, thick, and throbbing. As Eric stroked it, he looked up at the man, and said 'Alright."

Eric licked his lips and leaned forward, and kissed the huge head. He rubbed it around and around on his lips, swirling his tongue around it. He closed his eyes and imagined Genevieve putting on lipstick...pre-cum lipstick...and he continued to circle his lips, with the hard cock pressing against them.

He then quickly opened his wet, warm mouth extra wide, and pushed his face forward, letting the massive dick slide in - deep. When it hit the end of his mouth, there was still plenty of cock left over. Eric was wild with gay passion. He took a deep breath, and drove his face further into the man's crotch. The big head of the cock pushed past the end of Eric's mouth and went down his throat. Eric fought the gag impulse, fought it again, and yet again. But he was finally able to relax his throat muscles, and he pushed his face forward until his lips were buried in the man's pubic hair. The huge cock was at least four inches down Eric's throat. He paused, squeezed his lips hard around it, and then slowly bobbed...the huge cock fucking his throat, as though Eric's mouth was a tight little ass.

The man closed his eyes and groaned. "Oh my God, you really know how to suck cock don't you? Fuck..."

"Mmmmmmmm" Eric moaned, knowing the movement of his vocal cords would feel like a vibrator on the ex-con's dick.

"You like that? You like my big fat cock?" The ex con said. "I knew you would. The moment I saw you I knew that you would love to suck my cock."

Eric let the cock pop out of his mouth, and as he continued to stroke, he asked "How did you know?"

"I saw you checking me out. You were looking at me, and not into my eyes either. You were looking at my shoulders, and my chest and my ass and my tattoos. You were looking everywhere and a couple of times I saw you looking at my crotch too."

"Mmmhmm," Eric couldn't make words, with that big cock down his throat.

He grabbed the back of Eric's head and drove his huge cock in about out of Eric's face. Eric let the man fuck his throat for what seemed like a eternity, as Eric melted with gay lust. Finally the ex-con pushed Eric's face back, and as his wet dripping cock dangled in front of Eric's face, he said "Take off your clothes." Eric obeyed, and the man kicked off his jeans as well. Eric stared at his ripped physique. He couldn't stop looking at the ex-con's muscles, his tattoos, his hairy chest, and the trail of hair that led down to his enormous erect cock.

The man was staring at Eric also, as he undressed. "Dude look at you! You look like a chick!" he said. He stared at Eric's shaved body. "Fuck, get up! Let me look at you."

Eric stood, and slowly turned in a circle as the man stared. "Fuck. Fuck. Fuck," he said. "Motherfucker, what an ass." He grabbed Eric's tight, toned ass checks and squeezed. The ex-con spun him around. "And look at the piercing!" Pretty little gems hung from Eric's navel, flirty and feminine as an eighteen-year old girl. "And fuck me dead...you even have tits!" The ex-con gasped...staring at Eric's small, round breasts. He reached out and gently pinched Eric's nipples.

"Ohhhh, that's my favorite, 'Eric said softly, closing his eyes, as his little cock grew hard.

"Man, I hit the jackpot. You are a fucking babe."

"Here," Eric said. And with that, he took his ponytail and quickly slid the hair tie up, on top of his head. He quickly tied the ponytail into a pretty top knot, fun and flirty.

The ex-con's eyes grew wide as he saw the change. And he knew this was going to be a good fuck.

"So what the fuck are you?" The ex-con said. "A boy or a girl?"

"Well I do have this," Eric said, pointing his little hard cock at the ex-con. "But inside? I'm all girl." He smiled.

"Sit down," the ex-con ordered. "And spread your legs." Eric was ready. He was hoping the man would fuck him, hard and deep.

But the ex-con surprised him, Because instead of fucking, he took Eric's tiny, throbbing cock in his mouth. Of course his dick was small, so there was no chance it would go down the man's throat. But the pleasure was overwhelming. The man definitely knew how to suck cock. Eric realized he must have learned that in prison. The man sucked his cock hard and massaged his tiny balls. And then...just like in Genevieve's fantasy, the man spread Eric's ass cheeks and shoved a fat finger inside his hungry ass.

Eric almost passed out with the pleasure. The feeling was amazing, as this hot, ripped man sucked his little cock and finger fucked him at the same time. Instinctively, Eric began to massage his nipples, which quickly became rock hard. "Oh fuck, look at your nipples," the man said. "They're hard as fuck, and they're beautiful."

Eric wanted him to suck his nipples, but the ex-con's mouth was busy elsewhere. And so Eric closed his eyes and began to let the pleasure carry him away. The man now had two fingers inside Eric's ass. He finger- fucked it long and deep, touching all the walls of Eric's ass, curling around and rubbing every warm inch inside. Eric was getting closer to cumming, as the man's talented mouth and tongue devoured his little hard cock, and the man's fat fingers explored his ass. And Eric's nipples were now as hard as bullets. With every pinch, every touch and every tweak his orgasm grew closer.

Suddenly Eric's pretty, shaved hips bucked hard, and he shot a big load of cum into the man's mouth. Eric groaned with pleasure as he pinched his nipples double hard, feeling long, fat fingers inside him. Fingers attached to a man who now had a mouthful of Eric's sweet, chunky cum. Eric wondered if he would swallow it. But he didn't. Instead, the ex-con cupped his hand and slowly drooled Eric's cum into his palm.

It was so exciting for Eric, watching his own cum drop from the man's mouth into his hand. But the ex-con had even more surprises in store. Cupping the cum with one hand, he dipped the fingers of his other hand into it...and began to lubricate Eric's ass.

"Now," the ex-con said, "I'm gonna fuck you. I'm gonna fuck you so hard you won't be able to walk for a week."

Eric was breathless, just hearing the words. The man dipped his fingers into his palm full of cum and slid those fingers into Eric's willing hole. And then again. And again. Eric was wild with desire, as his ass became slippery with his own chunky white sperm.

"But first," the man said, you need to ask for it. Real pretty. Like pretty please."

"Uh...would, would you fuck me?" Eric said.

"No. Not good enough."

"Oh...then...hey...would you please fuck me?"

"Do better, or you're not getting this," he lifted his massive cock and pointed it at Eric's face. Eric craved it, and wanted it deep inside him.

12