Eric's Dreams Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

""Ohhhh fuck. Baby, Please fuck me. Please! Please! I beg you! Fuck me hard and fuck me long and fuck me deep. If you don't I'm gonna die right here, and right now. Please, please, please fuck me, baby, please!"

The ex-con smiled. "That's more like it, bitch."

The man took what was left of the palm full of cum, and lubed up his big cock. He lifted Eric's legs over his shoulders, pressed the fat head of his dick against Eric's hole, and pushed. It hurt, because the head was so big. The pain was intense as the cock pressed against Eric's inner ring. And as the cock pressed harder against it, the pain was almost unbearable. Then in a searing moment of pain, the big cock's head popped through the ring and into Eric's silky canal...and then, slowly the pain was replaced with wild, perfect pleasure. Eric's eyes grew wide as the cock thrusted farther, and farther inside his slippery ass. The head felt like a fist inside his canal...a fist that pushed deep, and pulled back again and again, with exquisite pleasure.

"You love that cock in your ass, don't you?" the man said.

"Yes! Yes! Yes!" Eric cried.

Eric settled in, matching the man's thrusts, ready for what he knew would be a long, hard fuck. He wasn't disappointed. The man's cock filled Eric's tender, feminine body. It pushed so deep Eric swore he could feel it in his stomach, as the ex-con slammed Eric's willing ass again and again. This was pounding for the ages, and Eric's pretty hips bucked back and forth, hoping to drive the massive cock even deeper inside him.

The ex-con showed no signs of stopping. He fucked Eric like a jackhammer, deep and rhymically, in and out, again and again and again. The fuck continued for nearly an hour, as Eric lay there, bucking his hips, his eyes closed, as rock hard dick pushed balls deep into him, pulled out...and then in again.

Then...Eric felt the buzz. A vibration, that started in his ass lips, and spread quickly and deeply through his cum-lubed ass walls, into his belly and up to his nipples. All fueled by the massive fucking. As the buzz intensified, Eric felt as though he was no longer in his own body. Swept away with pure gay sex, the man was driving Eric into another dimension of pleasure - as the fucking continued and Eric's whole body exploded like a bomb...an anal orgasm erupting throughout his entire being.

Eric stared at the man who made his ass cum. He felt a wave of closeness towards the ex-con as the anal orgasm subsided, and the fucking continued. And Eric wondered if this - was the man he, and Genevieve had been waiting for.

The man started fucking Eric faster. Deeper. Harder. And finally he cried out - his back arched and body spasmed - and Eric felt a firehose of hot cum erupt into his body. Eric clenched his ass lips, squeezing the man's cock, as shot after shot after shot of hot cum filled him. Eric's eyes grew wide, as so much cum erupted into his ass he felt he could burst...and he wondered how much cum one man could produce. He squeezed his ass lips even harder...not wanting a single drop to gush out. That was important, because Eric knew the sweet pleasures of having an ass filled with hot cum for hours, after the fucking was done.

Eric was breathless, satisfied, and surprised. It had been years since he let a man fuck him as Eric...usually Genevieve got all the dick. But a fuck this good couldn't wait...and oh yes, it had been an epic fuck.

The ex-con let out a long, deep breath. As his cock slowly softened, still inside of Eric's ass, Eric felt its girth and weight subside. But as Eric took his ankles off the man's shoulders, placed his feet on his legs, and let his knees drop wide open, the ex-con leaned in, and pushed his semi-erect cock as deep as it would go inside Eric's body. Eric gave it a playful squeeze with his ass lips, still determined to keep the cum inside him.

They lay there for several minutes, catching their breath, without saying a word. It was a good moment. A sweet cock and a pool of cum inside Eric's ass. Skin against skin, both men totally spent, satisfied, exhausted. And as Eric looked at his lover, he again wondered if he was the one. He hoped so.

Their moment together was suddenly interrupted, by a knock on the door.

"Come in," the ex-con said.

Eric was shocked. His eyes popped wide with disbelief, as his mouth dropped open. 'Come in?' he thought in a panic. 'Now? Why would he say that?'

It was his co-worker Tom. He walked in with a smile, which faded fast, as he saw the men coupled together in the afterglow of anal intercourse. Tom saw the ex-con, naked, covered in sweat, kneeling between Eric's spread legs. Eric was lying back on the couch, also naked, his pale body, shaved and feminine. His little cock, soft and curled. His long hair in a girly top knot. His navel piercing - its gems dangling from his belly button. His nipples rock hard. And Tom clearly saw the ex-con's long, thick cock, its head out of sight - still buried deep inside Eric. And Tom saw cum dripping out of Eric's ass, forming a glassy puddle on the floor.

Eric's eyes were wild with fear, his mouth wide open, in a silent cry.

Tom just stared for what seemed to be an eternity. And then he turned around and left, closing the door behind him.

"Oh fuck," Eric said.

12