Eric's Mistake Pt. 01

Story Info
Eric is a 22 years old young man who made a mistake...
4.5k words
4.39
22k
20

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 01/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
J333p
J333p
50 Followers

Eric is a 22 yo university student, but his parents not being wealthy he has to work during his free time to earn money for his living.

He is also a skilled member of his school swimming team, so his timetable is quite full between his studies, his job and swimming.

Several years of swimming, a healthy lifestyle and a naturally good looking body had made him quite a handsome young man. He had a lot of success with women but had little time to spend on a relationship and was currently single.

Owning a car, he had found a job in a temp agency as a waiter, working in restaurants or events as an extra. This was pretty convenient for him, he could have some flexible work time. And having paid his annual fees and suffered a rent raise, he really needed money those days.

After several months of regular job, he was called by the agency to work for a private event. His manager took care of calling him because it was a special private event and she could not send anybody without informing him of the particular conditions. The event was held in a very big house nearby, around the outside huge swimming pool. The event was Baywatch themed and all waiters had to be young and good looking. All guest were to wear Hawaiian or beach related clothes and waiters had to be dressed has lifeguards. This implied that the waiter dress code was two pieces swimwear for women and red speedo swimwear for males. They had to be young and good looking. All male waiters would not accept this outfit so she had to check with him. Eric found it strange and hesitated but when the manager told him it was paid 3 times normal time due to the amount of money the organizer was ready to spend and that tipping was encouraged he accepted. After all, being in a speedo was not exceptional for him as a swimmer. Another conditions was that the waiters were not allowed to enter the house anytime during the event, the service was outside. Photos were also prohibited anywhere to respect guests privacy. The conditions were for the organizer to provide everything for the waiters, soft drinks, facilities, including clothing and sunscreen. All he had to do was coming empty ended, do his job and leave, easy! He opted in.

But something made things stranger again two days before the event. When leaving the pool after swimming, Eric went to a bar to get a drink, which he rarely did. Here we was approached by two friendly men who offered him a drink. Suspecting they had an idea he quickly told them he was not gay and didn't need them to pay for his drink. They immediately denied it, all they wanted to do was to speak with him as they had an offer for him, that could earn him a fair amount of money. Not sure, he still listened to them. He didn't know how but those guys knew he would work and the pool event, they wanted him to take some photos of the event and of the house. Eric told them this was forbidden by the contract, but they raised their offer. He hesitated, but needing money he accepted but did not promise anything, he would try but would not put his job at risk for that. The two guys accepted and gave him an email address to send the photos he had taken. He could send him some thumbnails photos to prove he had done his part of the job, they would pay him and he would send the photos. This seemed OK for Eric and the guys. He tried to ask why they needed these photos but quickly understood that was none of his business. They left.

Is was a cloudless hot summer day, ideal for a pool party. Eric arrived at the specified time and entered the mansion. He was surprised by the security onsite and the number of security guards but received a warm and well organized welcome. He waited a little bit with the staff and received a briefing renewing the instructions and explaining the organization. They then went to receive their clothes and dress. As expected, Eric got a small speedo and a straw hat as only clothes. Once his speedo was put on, he packed his goods in his backpack and joined the others around the swimming pool. The guests were planned to arrive in 20 minutes, there was no time to waste. They were told to drop their bags in a staff corner, the only one where they could use their phones. As the 4G reception was not good, a wifi access code was given for their lunch break.

Next step was applying sunscreen because everybody would roast quickly under this hot sun and even Eric's slightly tanned skin would be red after an hour of exposure. Some attendants were helping guys applying sunscreen. Eric then waited his turn and discovered the sunscreen was not some thick lotion but rather suntan oil, which was generously applied. Baywatch, of course. Damn, you'd better not be shy. The two sexy female attendants helped him cover his body with oil, and he had to concentrate not to get aroused as there was nothing to hide an arousal. Finally he was ready, he had never been that much oiled up... his body glistening under the hot sun was quite a sight... He went to the pool bar to get his instructions. They were told not to talk too much and get acquainted with guests, helping them with their sunscreen being allowed if they asked but not the opposite and not too much chat, there was work and they had to respect guest privacy. The insistence about privacy was repeated again. Eric suspected that his two mysterious guys' photo request was somehow linked to that.

He left the staff corner, and discovered the pool was the largest he had ever seen, with two bridges leading to a central island.

The guests arrived slowly and spread out their towels around the pool. Some gay couples amongst them. They were mostly 30-40s. Eric was walking between them, offering some drinks. His oiled up, speedo clad, body was clearly drawing attention from women (and some men) and by the number of time he was requested to help people to apply sunscreen to their back he was clearly the most requested male waiter. Some of them asked if they would help him too with sunscreen but this was clearly forbidden.

Every guest seemed to enter the house for 1 or 2 hours, couples after couples, some seemed eager to do so but nothing was told about what they were doing inside. Eric imagined there was some non official gambling or gaming happening which would explain the strange behavior of the usually friendly guests. Perhaps his two mysterious guys were some kind of private detectives or tax detectives trying to get the guest identities which would be not that bad? He had no idea.

Everything went right and when Eric took his lunch break he connected to the wifi and tried to find information about this house but except the fact that it was to be hired for events, he found nothing about today's event. He then decided to take his chance for the photos. From where they stood there was no clear view of the pool and there was always somebody if not a security guard. However, the staff's WC, a small wooden house, had a clear view to the pool from its small high window. It would be easier than expected and the money would soon be on his bank account. Standing on the toilet bowl Eric secretly shot a lot of photos and checked them. He then came back to sit and finish his lunch in the staff corner, browsing some internet pages on his phone.

If not for the stress of his "secret mission", this work day was a really good one for him, not too intense as people were all quite relaxed, above all after their stay in the house. Sunscreen rubbing was often being rewarded by a tip (specially by gay couples), and the average tip indicated those people were quite wealthy. The most difficult part was this oiled body and oil rubbing of bodies which was necessarily arousing for a young male and Eric was a young male who would very probably have to masturbate tonight after such an arousing day.

His lunch break came to an end and Eric reapplied suntan oil and Kathy, one of the sexy attendants, helped him with areas he couldn't reach, before going back to work. When leaving the staff corner he saw the security agent cleaning a phone in his hands, asking whose phone it was. Damn, had he been discovered? But the guard only said it was on the seat, Eric quickly told him it was his and grabbed the phone, thanking him. He then went to his backpack, drew his pattern, which was not easy with slippery hands, to check that his photo app was still closed. It was. Phew. How would it be so stupid to let his phone on a seat knowing its content.

The afternoon progressed as the morning, quietly and with good tips. During the afternoon, less than one hour before the end of the event, her attendant whose name was Kathy, told him his back was getting a little red and insisted on rubbing him with sunscreen again. Eric had a doubt if she really wanted to protect him or rather get in touch with him... but she was really kind and he wouldn't be against sharing phone numbers with her. She carefully massaged his back and shoulders and Eric had again to concentrate to fight his arousal.

For sure this was to be his best paid day of work. The event ended and all the waiters, still in their speedos helped cleaning the place. To thank them, they were given the right to take the remaining supplies home. Eric took one or two unopened drinks, and one nearly full bottle of suntan oil as he finally appreciated the protection of the smell it provided. And above all he quickly checked his phone when putting things in his bag. Still locked. Everything good. He was of course quite in a hurry now to leave the house... But Kathy came chatting with him. She was really friendly now and Eric thought that if he made a girlfriend here, his days would really be the best possible... All the waiters toweled, dressed and left. Their was now only nearly only the two of them remaining. He would definitely not be leaving the place before the others. It was something awkward (but sexy...) staying here chatting in a red speedo with a girl he had just met and that had touched his body the whole day. And then she told him she would gladly provide him a more complete massage later. Wow. That was quick and being a little bit confused he just nodded his head and smiled. They were about to exchange their phone numbers when a guard called Eric.

- "Are you Eric? The boss wants to see you, Kathy could you lead him there quickly?"

Eric didn't feel well about that but she reassured him.

- "Don't worry, you drew a lot of attention today and were really appreciated by the guests, my boss probably wants to congratulate you. Follow me." Kathy told him.

- "I think I should put my clothes back..."

- "I think he was about to leave, just follow me, you spent the whole day this way, there's nothing to be ashamed of. It was your work outfit after all."

Eric hesitated and followed Kathy. They entered the house passing another guard.

A middle aged man wearing a black suit was waiting in the middle of the room, with what seemed to be two big bodyguards. His clothes made Eric's speedo more awkward.

"Hello young man, how was your day?" the man asked.

"Really good mister, I hope everything went as expected!" Eric answered politely.

"Yes, perfect except for a waiter who thought of himself as smart and tried to take some photos of my anonymous guests, but we'll sort it out."

Eric stayed frozen for an instant. Kathy stepped back.

"Bring him to the room we planned '' said the man. Eric tried to leave, only to find the door guard blocking his way. The two bodyguards grabbed his arms under his armpits and he suddenly felt something against his back. It was Kathy, she spoke to him :

"Hey stop, you don't have the right!" tried Eric...

"This is a a cattle prod on your back, try anything and you will regret it." Her voice was not nice anymore.

The now frightened and captured Eric complied as the threat seemed real and above all, considering the three guards the probability to escape was very thin.

He was forced to a large corridor to the entrance of a room. The open wooden door looked really heavy and he was thrown inside, nearly losing his balance. The guards stayed at the doorstep.

"Strip, if you don't want us to make it for you" ordered Kathy.

Eric was confused, the only thing he was wearing now was his tiny speedo. He tried to object and the guards began to move, so he quickly complied. He tried to hide his genitals with the removed swimwear.

"Throw it to us."

Again he complied, moving his hands to hide his manhood.

Kathy looked at him with a smile "don't be so shy, I'll get to know you better soon."

The wooden door closed and Eric was left alone in the room. He looked at the walls trying to find a way to escape. No windows. All the walls seemed to be made of thick concrete. There were only small pieces of furniture and by the look of it, somebody had already been detained in his room and moved everything. Perhaps today... what kind of secret event would have people kept reluctantly in this room.

What did they want to do to him? Who had been in this room before?

And there he was, stark naked in this small room with his body glistening in sweat and oil due to his fight against the guards, with no way to escape. All he had to do was to wait, still trying to find a way to get out...

After ten minutes, the door opened, and three guards entered. They quickly seized him, he tried to resist but was no match for the muscled guards. They grabbed his arms and handcuffed him with soft handcuffs and led him to the corridor and to the next room.

They opened the door, it was a large room. Kathy was waiting inside. But when Eric finally saw what was in the room he knew he was in real trouble.

The room was decorated like a medieval dungeon with leather chairs and furniture. And in the center there was an horizontal big cross like the one used in medieval torture rooms. And at the end of each arm of the cross there were some large restraints, and leather straps all the way.

"Put him on the cross" said Kathy. Eric was really frightened and really didn't want to be strapped there, any hope of escaping would probably fade. He tried to fight back violently but the guards carried him on the cross. They expertly sat him in the middle of the cross, took his legs and restrained them with the thick leather restraints. They then forced him to lie while untying his handcuffs and put the restraints around his wrists. The way it went it was for sure not the first time they were restraining somebody to this cross.

He tried to fight the restraints but as he had suspected they were strong enough to restrain a bull. Some wood pieces were designed for his head to rest and not fall backward.

After some struggle he stopped and stayed still.

"What are you doing, release me now!"

A guard grabbed his face and another one inserted a ball gag in his mouth, pinching his nostrils to force him to open his jaw to breath.

"You're too noisy!" said the guard with a sadistic smile.

The bodyguards left, leaving only one of the guards in the room.

Eric was now securely tied naked to the cross and gagged.

His eyes went wide when he took a look at the room, the walls were clad with bdsm devices, there were whips, paddles and other devices he could not guess the nature, on one shelf a collection of dildos, on another a collection of what seemed like bottles of lotion or lubes... and that was only for the part of the room he could see. Two cameras were installed on the ceiling, one on top of the door, in front of his open legs and another right on top of the cross.

Considering the situation and the room equipment, Eric realized he was really in serious trouble.

On a small table on the side of the cross, Eric saw his backpack and even his speedo. The backpack seemed empty, the pockets of his trousers inside out. It had clearly been carefully searched. On the table he saw all the small objects that were inside : his keys, his wallet, his chewing gums, his phone and the bottle of suntan oil.

The bodyguards left, leaving only one of them in the room.

He spoke to Kathy : "The boss wants to see you in 15 minutes!"

"Ok, I'm setting up things here and I'll come." She replied.

Kathy spoked to the gagged Eric:

"Oh my, you're really a sight. I don't often have handsome young men like you in this position for me. I was right to oil you up a little bit more, your glistening body is amazing!"

She was not the kind and careful person he had chatted with. Eric realized everything had been planned, she had kept him busy until everybody left. But how could they know for the photos?"

Eric struggled against his restraints.

"You're probably wondering how we noticed your photos my little spy? You know those bad habits Apple, Google and the others have to backup your photos on their servers? It gave you. You know, we sadly have a slow internet connection in this house and a very big slow down occurred during your lunch break. Somebody seemed to be sending lots of data and we suspected something. We asked the guard in the staff corner and he told us you went to the WC with you smartphone. But we had to be sure you were not only sending documents, so we got you lock pattern by making you unlock your phone. You see : clean screen, patterns and greasy fingers do not go well with privacy. During the afternoon we checked and found how many photos you had taken. The question is now why and what will be your punishment... The boss wanted to grab you immediately but I convinced him to wait and that I'll take care of you after the event. There was no need to worry our guests, it's not good for business. And with this male bdsm room we carefully designed for today's event we have all we need to make you confess and regret."

So that was it, those wealthy people were here for some kind of kinky sex and the room where he was before seemed to indicate all participants were really willing to participate. Above all the words "male bdsm" didn't sound good to him.

"But don't worry, we are not murderers or mutilators, you will exit this room safely with no permanent damage. But you will probably not like the time we spend together... you tried to trick us, and lied to me in the eyes... you've earned a punishment and you owe us some information. I've wanted to see you here the whole afternoon but I had to wait, you know I don't often get to use the facilities I design for guests. But I can guarantee it will be real pleasure for me, we've got a long session of pain and pleasure ahead."

The first piece of information about his body integrity was quite good, but all the others were really frightening. What would they do to him?

Kathy caressed his glistening armpits, pecs and abs. It would have been quite pleasant, if he had not been strapped to a cross with a guard looking at him. Bad time for some arousal.

"Hmmm, I'll enjoy my time with you!" Eric struggled helplessly.

She then grabbed a chair and placed it between the two arms of the cross where his legs were restrained. Here she had a full view and access to his genitals. She took a close look at it.

"Boy you have some good things to show down there. There was no need to be shy about it!"

Eric's face reddened.

"But I don't like hairs. You should be shaving those pubes! I like to get a clear view of what I work on... "

Eric was not hairy, just a little seemed too much for her.

"As you can't do it now, I'll help you with that!"

She walked to the end of the room and came back with a razor and shaving cream. Eric tried again to struggle in his restraints. Shaving his pubes was not in his plans, and this girl with a razor between his legs and facing his exposed cock and balls was quite frightening. She sat between his legs again. Eric tried to struggle.

"I would stop moving if I were you. That's just a little shaving, you can't do anything against what's coming and we wouldn't want any cut here do we?"

J333p
J333p
50 Followers
12