Eric's Mistake Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
J333p
J333p
50 Followers

Eric stopped moving and she spread the shaving cream on his genitals. This was the first time she was touching his privates. Having his genitals manipulated while being helpless was new for him. She carefully shaved his genitals and the area between his legs up to his asshole. When finished she cleaned him. Eric could now look at his hairless cock and balls by raising his head. He had never felt as helpless and humiliated.

She also quickly shaved his armpits, the only hairs on his upper body.

"I saw you have taken a tube of our coconut suntan oil, it seems you liked me rubbing it on your body? What did you intend to do with it? Tan or wank? I found it funny when you were struggling to control your arousal today. Don't worry we'll work on that soon, here I can massage you from head to toes as promised!"

She then opened the cap of the bottle and slowly poured some drops on his belly button and his thighs. She slowly massaged his lower belly and his tights, carefully avoiding his genitals, and Eric soon couldn't fight his arousal anymore. After all, even if tied up, he was in a room with a sexy woman fondling his erogenous zones. His cock began to rise.

Suddenly, the guard spoke "Sorry to interrupt Kathy, but you wouldn't want the boss to wait."

"Oh, you're right, time goes fast when you're enjoying. I had almost forgotten. I was just beginning the interesting part. But it's ok, I now have him ready and it should not take long."

For Eric this 15 minutes had seemed like an hour... what did she mean when she said "ready"?

"I know I promised you this oil massage, I'll be back soon, but I wouldn't want you to get bored when I'm away, so I'll help you to wait for me."

She went to the shelf where the bottles of lotion were stored. She selected one and came back between his legs. She opened the bottle.

She smeared a large amount of the cream in her hands and grabbed his cock and balls "This should warm you up!"

She began rubbing the lotion on his freshly shaven organs, taking the time for the cream to penetrate his scrotal skin, moving his foreskin to coat his cock head. This massage was really enjoyable and arousing and Eric's cock hardened immediately. Was she moisturizing his cock and balls after the shaving? If he was to be tortured this way it would not be so bad...

"I was sure you would enjoy this after this long day of arousal."

She then turned the tube of lotion in order for him to see it.

And Eric read the label : "Icy hot".

He had read once on the internet what effect this lotion could have on his genitals. He panicked, hoping the guys on the internet had over rated the effect.

She removed the ball gag from his mouth. He pleaded "please don't do that to me, please!"

She smiled. "the pleading and questions are for later, for the moment you'll have to take it like a big boy and with such a boner you sure are!.

She then left him alone with the guard "Don't go away sweety, I'll be right back!" She said With a big smile.

Eric didn't really know what to expect... but soon the ointment began to do its duty. He felt the heat rising in his genitals. His cock and balls were heating more and more, where would it stop?. After a minute he began to breathe quickly, after 3 minutes his cock and above all his balls felt like they were being cooked. The burning was incredible, he began to scream for help.

"There's not even a remote chance somebody can hear you my friend, this room is soundproof and the people who could hear you all hold a grudge against you, please sing for us."

Eric was trashing against his bounds, shaking his privates under the amused smile of the guard.

After ten minutes of trashing he started to tire and was moving less and less. The burn had slightly faded but the burning was still unbearable...

"Please have mercyyy, rub it off!" he tried to ask the guard.

The guard smiled, and came near him, between his spread legs, on top of his manhood. Eric felt a slight hope his predicament would be eased even if a little.

But the guard grabbed the tube of ointment, looking at Eric's eyes.

"If your photos had gotten out of here, I would have lost my well paid job, so I think you owe me some screams don't you?"

The guard then poured some of the cream on his hands slowly. He rubbed them together before for Eric to anticipate what was coming"

"No please, please..."

He then grabbed Eric's exposed crotch and slowly applied the cream on it.

"I'm not gay but I nevertheless feel some satisfaction to massage your privates with that."

He then went to wash his hands "I would want to scratch my balls with that on my hands."

And he returned to the door, watching Eric's struggling with the renewed heat growing in his privates.

The second application was even worse than the first one.

"Kathy should be back soon, don't worry she has a lot of things in store for your delicate manhood." he said to the poor Eric.

J333p
J333p
50 Followers
12