All Comments on 'Erika: Seduction Into Adultery Ch. 03'

by LeoDavis

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
911pistol911pistolabout 20 years ago
GREAT

Vert exotic. Can't wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Loving Adulteress

The story is still going along very well , superb story telling, can't wait for the denouement.

Love Jem.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
WOW!

Read all three chapters, but can't find the last promised one. Anybody else notice????

MandrinMandrinover 18 years ago
best story, which I have ever read here!

The whole story of Erika (all 3 chapters) are, by far, the hottest story, which I have ever read here in Literotica!! Now I have to look out and wait for chapter 4! Hopefully, it will come soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Liked it!

Wow! Please continue!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
one of my favs!!!

Come on!!!!!! been more than 3 years.....

want more Erika...

~

Gary

don87654don87654about 15 years ago
Erika Pregnant?

You need to add another chapter (or two) to this one where Erika finds herself pregged before she started taking the Pill. This story is one of the best ones on Literotica.

She could find herself pregnant and Donna finds out and accept Erika as a girlfriend of yours but Donna does not want to divorce you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Where the Hell is Erika????

Come on... been more than 5 years and still waiting for Erika.... give more please...

Gary

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
more

I just found this story and enjoyed it very much. You promised more, but it's been a long time. I like to see stories brought to a conclusion so please finish.

don87654don87654almost 14 years ago
Erika's Pregnancy

You and Erika need to decide that you both want her to get pregnant for a baby she can raise herself whilst you keep fucking and trying to breed her AFTER she comes off the Pill. You could do this in a very NATURAL way in that little clearing, acting completely like animals!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Should be called Erica Slut & the Dumb Arsehole

When do you write about the shit they cause when they get caught and the kids find out what a pair of sdick fucks they are.

BetterEndingBetterEndingover 12 years ago
No Ending?

Well, it doesn't look like an ending will be provided, so here is mine. It is probably a worst case scenario, but I like it. I don't like seeing cheating glorified.

...

Erika's and my daughters were at a sleepover with Tom and Carrie's daughter. Donna was out of town taking care of her sick mother. I took the opportunity to spend the night with Erika. We were really going at it when we heard a scream at the bedroom door.

"Mom/Dad, what are you doing?" was shrieked by our daughters as they stood in the doorway to the bedroom. Annette had evidently forgotten something and Tom had brought them over to pick it up. Erika and I tried to cover ourselves and call out to the girls, but they both turned and fled. By the time we had pulled on some clothes and ran to the front of the house, we saw Tom driving away.

We knew we were in trouble now. I was miserable because I knew that I had really hurt my daughter and had no doubt that she would tell Donna what she witnessed. Erika and I discussed the situation and decided we should wash the sex off, get dressed in some conservative clothing and head over to Tom's to talk to the girls.

We arrived at Tom's door and I rang the bell. Tom opened the inner door but did not open the storm door to allow us entry. "Tom, I want to talk to my daughter" I said.

He replied "You two are no longer welcome here. Please get off of my property."

"Tom!" I answered, "come on. We have been friends forever. Don't be that way."

Tom sneered back "Yes, and we were friends with Bill also. And just like him, you two have been ostracized from the group. Please leave."

I shook my head and responded, "OK, we can talk about this later. Just send our daughters out."

Tom answered, "I cannot do that. They do not want to see you."

I was getting a bit angry and said "Dammit Tom, you cannot keep my daughter from me. I am her parent. I will call the police if I have to."

Tom looked unimpressed. He stated, "I was instructed by Donna to keep her children here until she picked them up. She is on her way."

I thought "Oh shit, already". About that time, Erika piped up. "OK Tom, then please send Annette out."

Tom said "No, I won't do that either."

Erika angrily responded "You cannot do that, Tom. You don't have another parent to hide behind."

Tom replied, "No, but I do have the law. Annette claims that you will beat her for catching you two if you get her back. I have called child protective services and they instructed me to keep her safe."

Erika sighed "Tom, you know me. You know I would never hurt my child."

Tom replied "No, I don't know any such thing. You see, an hour ago I would have sworn that you would never fuck your best friend's husband either." With that, Tom slammed the door shut.

Erika and I had no choice but to leave. We decided that we would just have to wait until everyone cooled off a bit. I knew I was ready to beg Donna for forgiveness. I did not want to lose my family regardless of how exciting my times with Erika had been. Unfortunately, I never even had a chance.

Donna divorced me and gained full custody of our children. I was to be given visitation rights at her discretion only if the kids wanted to see me. They were not to be forced. It turns out that they were both so affected by the pain their mother suffered due to my adultery that I never saw them again.

Annette convinced a judge that if she was forced to return to her mother, she would either just run away or kill herself. She said that her mother had totally lost her respect and any caring on her part by doing the same thing her father had done. She was granted something similar to a divorce from her mother and was adopted by Tom and Carrie. Erika never saw her again, except at a distance.

When the school found out about our affair, we were both terminated. Our records reflected the reason behind the assessment of bad character. We were unable to find jobs teaching anywhere else.

I had moved in with Erika. We both took whatever jobs we could find. Since we could no longer do what we loved, it really did not matter what it was. The sex, which was once so very wonderful, was not that great anymore. It turns out that the thrill of both of us cheating on Donna, my wife and Erika's best friend, was what really sent us over the edge. Knowing that our having sex was what caused us to lose the most important things in our lives did not help either.

We spent the rest of our pitiful lives wishing that Erika had never bought that new light fixture.

gpetagpetaabout 4 years ago

I expect Donna had a lot of fucking fun at the trip and we will hear soon about her pussy trained by well hung studs

oldtwitoldtwitover 1 year ago

This just got a bit silly

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous