Erika's Story Ch. 01

Story Info
A Stonebriar prequel. Erika agrees to become a fulltime slave.
4.3k words
4.54
16.3k
6

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/23/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: This story is a prequel to the Stonebriar Kennels series, telling the story of how Erika's journey started. I recommend you read that series first for context.

As always, I welcome feedback.

----------------------------------------------

Erika's alarm woke her with a start. The slim Asian girl sat up on the floor that had been her bed for several months. The sun poured in through the window and soaked her naked body.

Her nudity had become natural now. Naked in the apartment had been the rule for over a year and she only got dressed on the rare times Cliff took her out.

She stretched, mindful not to tug on the fine chain that connected her pussy to the bed she slept beside. She crawled to the head where her boyfriend slept and began kissing his neck.

"Good morning, Master. Happy Birthday." She whispered as he slowly opened his eyes.

He smiled, taking her chin and guiding her lips to his.

"Good morning, my little slut." Cliff replied as they finished kissing.

He slid the covers down revealing his erect cock. Erika smiled and went about her morning routine of sucking his cock as he lay in bed. After a few minutes, he pulled her off. He reached down and unclipped the leash from her pussy ring and pulled her into the bed by the collar. She climbed on top of him and slid her wet pussy down his shaft. The dog tag on her piercing tinkled as she slowly started rocking her hips. Faster and faster she rocked as Cliff groaned.

Suddenly he grabbed her hips and pulled her off of him. He sat up and positioned her on all fours. She winced. Her own juices were the only lubricant on his cock as he slid it in her tightest hole. After a few moments of painful pumping, she felt his hot load being released inside of her.

She was disappointed that she didn't come from the encounter, but happy to have served her master with all 3 holes. And it wasn't even 8 o'clock yet.

Cliff slowly pulled his soft cock out of her and headed to the shower with Erika in tow. She dutifully washed him, paying special attention to his cock, knowing where it had been.

"What does the birthday boy want for breakfast?" She asked.

"I'll have an omelette and toast." He replied as he climbed out of the shower.

Erika quickly shaved and cleaned herself before climbing out also. She strolled into the living room to find Cliff on the couch in his sweatpants and t-shirt.

"Strawberry jam and butter on the toast." He said without looking away from the tv.

"Yes, Master." Erika replied.

"I have a surprise for you." She called from the kitchen. "I'll give it to you later."

"I hope it's what I've been asking for." He replied.

"You'll just have to wait and see."

Erika finished his breakfast and brought it to him in the living room. She knelt on the floor as he ate it. When he finished, he put the plate of leftovers on the floor and she began eating. She finished the food and took the plate to the kitchen to wash. When she returned he was firing up the Xbox, so she took her place kneeling in front of him while he played.

"I was thinking we could go over to the farmer's market for lunch and then out to the pier to play games." Erika suggested. "But you're the boss." She added.

"Yeah, sounds good." Cliff replied, focused on his game.

Erika held her position for several hours while Cliff played. Finally she spoke up.

"I think we should be heading out if we are going to make lunch."

Cliff looked at his watch.

"Oh shit, yeah we need to get a move on."

He jumped up and headed into the bedroom to get dressed. Meanwhile Erika took a large bag out of the closet and packed it with a blanket, water bottles, snacks, and finally a wrapped box; Cliff's birthday gift.

She set the bag by the door and went into the bedroom where Cliff had laid out her outfit for the day. Predictably, he had chosen a loose fitting, backless romper. She wondered if she still had any other clothes, since that was all he ever seemed to choose for her. At least it was simple, she thought. She could slip the whole outfit on or off in seconds, which came in handy pretty often.

As she brushed her hair, Cliff gave her a hug from behind, slipping his hands under the garment and squeezing her small breasts. This seemed to be his favorite feature of the outfit. She felt his hard cock pressed against her through his jeans and the thin material of her attire.

"Do you want me to take care of that for you, Master?" She asked.

"Not right now. Like you said, we need to get going."

He released his grip on her chest and unlocked her house collar, a strip of steel edged with rubber for comfort. He replaced it with her day collar, a simple strand of thin chain which he padlocked in the back. Erika tied her sandals on and followed him out the door.

The drive to Hollywood took a little over an hour from Pomona. As soon as they got on the freeway, Cliff unzipped his pants.

"You know what? I do think I'll take you up on that offer to take care of this."

Erika nodded and loosened her seatbelt. Cliff slid his seat back as she stretched across the console and started sucking. The honks as they drove told her that other drivers knew what she was doing. All the more motivation to give it her best and get him finished. Luckily for her, he did just as they took the exit onto Vermont. Swallowing the warm liquid, she carefully tucked him back into his pants and zipped him up.

"Well, you've had your lunch, what should I get?" Cliff chuckled.

Erika hoped he was joking.

"I packed some waters. May I have one to wash it down, sir?" She asked.

"Not yet."

Erika pouted. She flipped the mirror down and fixed her hair and twisted the chain back around so the padlock was hidden by it.

It was still cool for an April day, and Cliff had not included a jacket in her wardrobe, so Erika hugged up on him to stay warm as they walked across the lot to the market. He put his arm around her, providing her bare back some protection from the air.

They went straight to the mediterranean food vendor where he ordered himself a plate piled with seasoned meats, and to her relief, a small salad for her. They took it to the tables and the dark haired girl waited while he ate his food. She then quickly ate hers while he played on his phone. She collected all their trash and threw it away and returned to the table as Cliff put his phone away.

The pair strolled around the market and the Grove for a while. They stopped at one of Cliff's favorite booths, a sex shop that sold "novelties" like paddles and crops. He asked the vendor if they have a "try it before you buy it" policy as he selected a leather paddle. The vendor, who looked like a biker said they did as he leered at Erika.

"Hands on your head." Cliff ordered.

The petite asian reluctantly complied. Cliff then went to work 'testing" several of the devices on her ass and bare back. Erika's cries drew the attention of fellow shoppers who stopped to see the spectacle.

"Thank you," he said as he handed the last implement back to the vendor "we will have to think about it."

He took Erika's hand and started to lead her out.

"No, thank you." The biker replied. "Come back anytime and 'browse'."

He made air quotes.

"You can even try some things on." He added, motioning to a number of leather harnesses hanging in the corner.

"Oh, you can be sure we will." Cliff laughed.

Erika felt the burning of the stripes across her bare back and realized the biggest disadvantage of her outfit as they walked through the crowds back to the car.

"Did you have fun, Master?" She asked as they waited to turn out of the parking lot.

"Sure did, slut. Thank you."

As he drove, his hand found it's way over to her lap and effortlessly slipped in the wide leg opening of her romper. His fingers located her dog tag and he began playing with it. Her HCH piercing amplified all the sensations and Erika moaned.

The dog tag had been Erika's birthday gift last year. Cliff presented her with a ring box that she opened to find an engraved dog tag. It read "SLUT. PROPERTY OF CLIFF PRIOR" On the back it had his phone number. He then took her to the piercing parlor for the other part of her gift and where she got the ring the tag has hung from ever since.

As Erika came close to orgasm, she grabbed his hand and tried to hold it against her, but he was too strong and pulled it away.

"It's not YOUR birthday." He joked.

Erika pouted and crossed her arms.

They arrived in Santa Monica and Cliff parked his Acura in the deck. It had warmed up a bit, but the air was still cool enough to remind Erika of the marks on her naked back. She pulled the bag out of the trunk and the pair crossed the street to the pier.

When they ran out of quarters at the arcade, they rode the roller coaster. Erika then took his hand and led him down to the beach. She laid the blanket out and the two of them sat down.

"Are you ready for your surprise?" She asked.

"I hope so." Cliff replied, smiling as he watched two bikini clad girls walk by.

Erika took the wrapped package out of the bag and handed it to him. Cliff carefully took the paper off to reveal a shoebox sized wooden box. It had a latch on the side and "Personal Effects of Slave________. Property of ___________." Erika had written in her own slave number and Cliff's name.

"Is this... Does this mean?" Cliff stammered.

"Look inside." Erika said nervously.

He opened the box and took out some papers to reveal a folded blue object. He took it out and unfolded it. It was a paper hospital gown. He looked at the papers. There were several pages of text, each with the header "Binding Full Time Indenture Agreement". Each page had been filled out and signed by Erika.

"So you're finally willing..."

"To go full time? Yes. I've thought about it and that's my gift to you; complete ownership of me. With that paperwork, as soon as you're ready, you can take me." Erika answered.

"Are you serious?" Cliff asked. "You're sure you want to do it?"

"No, I'm not sure. And I have a head full of doubts. But I swore my submission to you and promised to follow your every command. This is what you've been wanting. In a way, it's what I've been wanting, too."

"What's up with the scrubs?" He asked, holding up the disposable gown.

"That's what I'm supposed to wear when you take me in." She answered.

"So how soon would you go?" Cliff asked, flipping through the papers again.

"It's up to you to decide when to take me."

"So, tonight?" He looked up at her again, and then at some other beachgoers.

"Well, I wasn't thinking... I just thought we would..." Erika was lost for words this time.

"You said I could decide." Cliff interrupted. "You said you were giving me complete ownership. Right?"

"I did." Erika whispered.

"Then let's go tonight. In fact, let's go now so we can get you ready."

He stuffed the items back in the box and started walking towards the deck with it under his arm. Erika quickly stuffed the blanket in the bag and ran to catch up to him.

The drive home lasted nearly 2 hours with traffic and Erika struggled with her emotions the whole way, fighting back tears at times. When they arrived back at the apartment, she needed a few minutes to compose herself before she could get out of the car.

When she stepped inside, Cliff had already laid out her house collar and matching cuffs, along with their padlocks. She picked one up and looked it over. Cliff appeared out of the closet carrying a leash and threw it on the table beside them.

"Get those clothes off. You know the rule." He said hurriedly.

Erika slipped the neck of the romper over her head and the whole thing settled into a pile on the floor. She untied her sandals and kicked them off, then collected the whole kit and carried it into their bedroom. She dropped the romper in the hamper and put the shoes back in the closet. She looked around the closet and remembered the time Cliff had left her bound and gagged in there while he brought home a hooker.

She turned to the bed where he had set the box and unfolded the hospital gown. It was laid out the same way he would lay her outfits when he allowed clothes. She picked up the box and looked inside. She started looking around the room, wondering what things she could fit in it.

A picture of her and her mother sat framed on the nightstand of what used to be her side of the bed. The frame would not fit, but she took the photo out and carefully pushed it down in the box.

In the top drawer sat Teddy. Stuffed down in the box, the bear took up most of the remaining space.

She wandered around the apartment, touching things, taking it in, wondering when she would see it again. In the kitchen she found a notepad. She grabbed a pen to go with it and tucked them down beside Teddy. From the bathroom she got her electric toothbrush. She dropped her ID in just in case. She tested the lid and it still closed. She looked around. There was so much she wanted to bring but none of it would fit in the box.

"Are you almost done?" Cliff asked.

"I'm done." She replied.

"Then let's get you ready to go."

He went to work locking the cuffs on her wrists and ankles. She lifted her hair so he could switch the collars. When he was done, he took a step back and looked at her.

"Amazing." He said.

He clipped the leash to her collar and led her to the bedroom where her gown awaited. She stopped in front of the bed and turned to him.

"Will you do me one favor? If I'm going to do this for you..." She asked.

"What is it?" He replied.

"Have sex with me. Like really make love to me, not just fucking my holes."

"Sure thing, slut."

Cliff embraced her and began kissing her deeply. Gently, he laid her down on the bed. Erika undid his pants as he pulled his shirt over his head. He pulled them down and his hard cock popped out. She guided it into her waiting pussy, making sure to hold her tag out of the way until he was in.

He started with slow strokes as he kissed her neck. Erika gasped and rocked her hips in time. With each pump, his pelvis bumped her tag which sent electricity through her clit.

Cliff increased his cadence and Erika pulled his hips into her in response. As she neared orgasm, she pinched her nipple, sending tingles through her until she exploded.

The wave rippled through her body. A short time later she felt Cliff's hot liquid filling her and he collapsed on top of her. He lay there until his dick softened and then slowly climbed off of her. Erika lay there panting while he put his clothes back on.

"Thank you master." She said.

"It's time." He replied as he picked up the gown.

Erika reluctantly got up and slipped the gown over her head, careful not to snag the delicate material on any of her hardware. Cliff pulled the leash up through the neck and led her to the door. She picked up her box and followed her owner to the car.

At this time of day, it was a nearly 2 hour drive through the worst LA traffic, so Erika asked for something to eat on the way. Cliff pulled into the In-N-Out and she just ordered a bag of fries. She really didn't have an appetite so she just nibbled them.

After she forced herself to finish the bag, she opened the box on her lap and inspected it's contents. She wondered if she would regret not bringing anything else. Her mind was put at ease when Cliff reached over and took her hand.

"Thank you for doing this for me." He said with a smile.

Erika squeezed his hand and managed to shoot a nervous smile back.

"Did you realize you came in all three of my holes today? I don't think you've done that since we started dating." She asked.

"That's what little sluts are for." He replied.

It had been dark for a while when Cliff turned into the Van Nuys Medical Office Center. A few cars were still scattered in the parking lot but most of the building's windows were dark. Despite the empty parking lot, Erika was relieved when Cliff pulled into a spot right next to the door.

He got out and opened her door. Erika didn't move at first so he gave her leash a tug. She briefly debated unclipping the leash and running, but instead got out and followed him into the building carrying her box. He glanced at the directory before leading her down several empty hallways, finally stopping at a door.

A plaque by the door simply read "Suite 73" with no accompanying practice name like the other doors they had passed. Cliff tried the door, but it was locked, which gave Erika a brief feeling of relief. He rang the buzzer and there was a click. This time the door opened.

They walked into a lobby that looked like a standard doctor's office. A few chairs along the walls separated by tables covered in magazines and plastic stands holding forms. A sharply dressed receptionist sat behind a window next to the only other door in the lobby.

"Can I help you?" She asked.

"Yes, I'm bringing in a new full time slave." Cliff said proudly.

"Sir, please don't call her that here. We use the term 'Asset' outside of the club. The leash is also poor optics." The receptionist replied sternly. She was in her late 30s with long red hair pulled into a tight bun. The glasses on her nose gave her a librarian look.

"I'm sorry, I didn't know." Cliff backpedaled.

"It's fine, there's nobody here this late. Do you have forms for her?"

"Yes, right here." Cliff pulled the rolled up papers out of his jacket and gave them to the receptionist.

"Thank you. Go have a seat and someone will be out for you shortly."

Cliff walked over to the chairs and he sat down and picked up a magazine. Erika sat down beside him with the box in her lap.

"Mr. Prior?" The redhead called.

"Yes?"

"I know you are new to all of this, but could you please remove your asset from the furniture?" She said sweetly.

Cliff nudged Erika forward and she slid off the chair and took a kneeling position in front of him on the floor. She blushed. She had not felt this humiliated in a while.

The door opened and a man stepped into the waiting area.

"Cliff Prior and property?" He called. His chiseled face and muscular torso looked out of place in his white lab coat. He reminded Erika of a porn star playing a doctor.

He shook Cliffs hand and turned to Erika as they approached the door.

"I'll take that." He said as he reached for her box.

Erika handed it to him and he led them through the door. He brought them to an exam room. Aside from the heavy deadbolt on the door and the straps on the exam table, it looked like a standard doctor's office. Being unsure what to do, Erika knelt on the floor again. Cliff took a seat in a plastic chair. The "doctor" left with Erika's box, locking the door behind him.

He returned a few minutes later, without the box, but with a clipboard. He motioned for Erika to get on the exam table and she did. He started by asking general health questions, sexual history, last period, etc. He then moved to a physical exam. He checked her blood pressure, eyes, ears, teeth. He closely inspected Erika's cuffs and collar. Then he grabbed her septum ring.

"What material is this?" He asked Cliff, tugging on it. Erika winced.

"Anodized stainless." He answered.

"Permanent?"

"It's pinned closed. It would have to be cut off." Cliff replied. "Same as the other one."

"Other one?" The doctor looked back at Erika puzzled.

She lifted her gown, revealing the metal in her crotch.

"Oh, I see." He said.

He started inspecting the piercing and attached hardware. Erika gasped as he roughly moved it around.

"I think it's time we lose this now." He said, repeatedly lifting the hem of the gown.

Erika obediently pulled the gown over her head. The doctor balled it up and put it in the trash can. He then began a more intimate exam.

12