Erika's Story Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He started with her breasts, pinching her nipples and squeezing the soft flesh. Erika felt that it crossed the line from exam and was now firmly in date territory. The violation intensified when he had her lay down for the pelvic exam.

He slipped on a pair of rubber gloves and probed two fingers deep into her pussy and asshole. Once he was satisfied, he began expertly manipulating her clit.

He turned to Cliff and started talking as he stroked her.

"Once she arrives at the club, the commitment is 120 days minimum. After that time period, you may collect her at any time with 7 days notice."

As he droned on with boilerplate, he continued fingering Erika. She felt like an animal being masturbated by a gloved hand like it was a chore. She didn't know if it was hot or humiliating, but she chose just to enjoy the experience. She started moaning as she climbed closer to her peak but the doctor continued talking like she wasn't there. At this point all she heard was Charlie Brown's parents, anyway.

Just as the finish line came in sight, the doctor stopped. She whimpered as he threw the gloves in the trash can.

"I'll be right back" He said, locking the door behind him.

Erika lay on the table, panting. The lock on the door opening again startled her. The receptionist carried in a metal tray, followed by the doctor. Erika saw the tray contained an odd looking syringe and what looked like an iPhone.

"You'll need to sit up for this." The doctor said coldly. The redhead grinned.

Erika sat on the edge of the table, leaving a damp spot on the paper where she had been laying. The doctor had her lift her hair and swabbed a cold liquid on the back of her neck.

"Look away." He said. Erika complied.

"This will hurt." He added as he pinched the skin on her neck above her collar.

Before he finished the sentence, Erika felt a stabbing pain in her neck. She yelled. As quickly as it happened, it ended, but her neck was left sore. A bandage was placed on the wound and the doctor picked up the iPhone.

Erika heard a beep behind her head.

"She's chipped." The doctor said, showing the phone to Cliff. He beamed.

He showed it to Erika. She was able to make out the word "SLUT" and her nude picture from her first visit to the club. The doctor turned the phone away before she could read any of the other text.

"Well, that's it for tonight. If you would, follow me." He said.

Erika stood up and Cliff took her leash. They followed the doctor and receptionist out the door and turned the opposite direction from what they came. They passed another exam room and several offices. The redhead stopped and swiped a card and opened a barred door.

Erika's heart started racing at the sight of the bars. As she approached the cell she saw that it was about 8 feet by 3 feet and empty aside from a low toilet and a cot that was folded against the wall. The cell was oriented sideways, so that the longer side was open to the hall. The entire wall with the hall was prison bars. A short chain was welded to the outside near the door.

She wanted to stop and take it all in, but Cliff's hand pressing into her back told her otherwise. She stepped into the narrow cell and heard the door slam behind her. Tears immediately filled her eyes. Cliff reached in and unclipped the leash. She turned to him.

"I love you, Master." She said, gripping the bars.

"Thank you." Was his reply as he wiped a tear from her cheek.

She watched through the bars as the 3 disappeared down the hall. She could hear them still talking but could not make out what they were saying. The door at the end of the hall slammed and it went silent.

12