Erika's Story Ch. 02

Story Info
Erika is prepared for her life at the club.
7.3k words
4.48
13.6k
4

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/23/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: This is a continuation of the prequel story of Erika's entrance to the club as a fulltime slave.

I welcome all feedback through the contact link.

-----------------------------------------------

Erika turned around and took inventory of her surroundings. The cot was padlocked to the wall so she could not fold it down. Nothing new there. A dildo was bolted to the wall below the cot. She wondered if that was her water source. A ring in the wall where the head of the unfolded cot would be was the only other feature of the cell. She estimated that when the cot was folded down, it would take up the entire cell, aside from the toilet. The wall opposite her cell was a blank white wall. She couldn't see anything in either direction down the hall aside from that wall. She tried fitting her head through the bars but couldn't.

She turned her attention to the only object in the cell, the dildo. It didn't have a hole at the end like the drinkers she had used at the club, but there were two contacts on it, so it must serve some purpose. She wondered if she could use it to finish what the doctor had cruelly started, but knew she had no privacy. The wall of bars and the camera in the corner ensured that. She decided to see how it lined up with her anatomy in case she got desperate.

On her knees, it lined up perfectly for a blowjob. She stood up and turned around. Flat footed, it was too high. If she stood on her tiptoes she could just barely reach it with her pussy.

Next, she went to the toilet. It had no seat, but was low enough that she could squat over it. It had been hours, so she went ahead and emptied her bladder into it. She gasped and braced herself on the bars when a blast of cold water hit her pussy. It flushed automatically when she stood back up.

Now out of things to look at, she took a seat on her knees and waited. She had no idea how much time had passed before the receptionist appeared with a clear plastic bag. She threw it in the cell.

"Put those on." She said and disappeared back down the hall.

Erika looked at the cellophane bag. It contained a pair of the club's standard issue mules. She slipped them on and locked them to her ankle cuffs before returning to her position to wait again.

A short time later, she heard jingling as the doctor approached with a handful of keys and a thin cane. He stopped outside her cell and motioned for her to stand. She complied and instinctively stood against the back wall. The doctor had no problem reaching her through the bars and pulling her forward by her collar. He took the chain beside the door and locked it to her collar before swiping his card. With Erika now tethered, he swung the door open and roughly pulled her into the hall. The chain only allowed her to take about two steps into the hall before going taut.

He locked her hands to a ring high on the outside of the cell. He then gave her 20 strokes with the cane. Erika cried louder with each stroke.

When he finished, the doctor stepped into the cell and unlocked the cot from the wall. As Erika predicted, it unfolded to the entire width of the cell, coming to rest on some tabs welded to the bars.

"Bedtime." He said as he exited the cell and unlocked her hands.

He guided her back in and she had to straddle the toilet to fit as he closed the door. After he unlocked the chain, she was able to crawl onto the cot.

"Lie on your back, hands above your head." He ordered.

Erika rolled onto her back and put her hands up. The doctor reached through the bars and locked her wrist cuffs to the ring in the wall.

"Sleep tight." He said as he pulled her arm a couple times to test the restraint. Erika wondered if that was meant to be a joke.

Again, Erika was left alone. She had no idea what time it was, but she tried her best to fall asleep. The lights never went off, which made it difficult.

"Rise and shine!"

A hand slapped Erika's tit through the bars. She slowly opened her eyes to see the doctor looking at her through the bars. He was wearing different clothes under his white coat, so she presumed it was morning.

He reached in and unlocked her wrists. She sat up and stretched.

"Don't waste my time, get moving." He said, annoyed at her speed.

She scrambled off the cot and straddled the toilet.

"Go ahead and go if you need to."

With the doctor watching, Erika squatted and relieved herself in the toilet. As she went, the doctor reached in and connected the chain to her collar. She yelped again when the cold water hit her. The doctor chuckled.

This time, he didn't attach her hands to the ring as she waited in the hall for him to lock the cot away, but instead he locked them together in front of her before pushing her back in the cell. He unlocked her collar from the chain and disappeared down the hallway.

Again, Erika was left to pass the time in her plain surroundings. She experimented with pressing her face through the bars from different locations in her cell to see if she could see anything either way down the hall. The best she could do was seeing the side of another door at the end of the hallway. It seemed as though the whole place had been designed to deprive her of stimulus.

Down the hall she could hear voices, laughter, a microwave beeped. She smelled coffee. Oh, how she wanted some coffee.

The redhead, dressed in a pantsuit today with a ponytail arrived in front of her cell. Erika sat at attention as she passed a plastic bowl through the bars and then filled it from a glass bottle. It was the standard slime she was used to eating at the club. She gave it a taste. Bitter and salty. "Still getting the dog food flavor." She thought. She shivered at the taste as she choked it down, fighting back the urge to vomit.

When she finished, she put the bowl outside her cell and waited. After a while, the receptionist returned to get the bowl.

"Excuse me, Madame?" She asked.

"What is it?" The redhead replied in an annoyed tone.

"May I please have something to drink?" She asked, hoping she would be offered options.

Instead, the redhead huffed and stomped back down the hallway. A few minutes later she returned with a small styrofoam cup of water. The grateful slave took it in her cuffed hands and gulped it down. The redhead took the empty cup from Erika and stormed back down the hall.

Erika paced the cell for what seemed like an eternity, trying to listen in on the muffled conversations she could barely hear around her. She wondered what Cliff was up to.

One voice started getting louder.

"...arrived last night." The doctor stopped outside her cell. "Here she is."

Another older man was with him, also wearing a lab coat with a stethoscope.

"She hasn't resisted yet, but we'll still stick to the procedure" He continued.

Erika stood beside the door and the doctor reached in and clipped a leash to her collar. He handed it to the older doctor as he unlocked the cell. The 2 men then led her to an exam room, where she was laid down and her feet placed in stirrups. The younger doctor then lifted her hands above her head and clipped something to them. Erika pulled and found that she couldn't lower her hands now.

"Last period started 20 days ago. She gets the super depo at the club, but hasn't been in 3 months. Doesn't know what pill she's on but says she has 4 left as of last night." The young doctor continued, looking at his clipboard.

"Right." The older doctor replied. "Don't give her any more and mark her as fertility risk. In 4 days, we'll do the nexplanon. Has ligation been discussed with the owner?"

"No, only the implant. Obviously he consented or she wouldn't be here. I'll have Becca call him and find out if he wants to do that or keep the option open for down the road."

"She is still young..." Said the older one.

"Alright, let's see what's in there." He continued as he pulled a speculum from the drawer.

With little fanfare, he slid it in Erika's pussy and opened it up. He swabbed inside with several q-tips and handed them to the younger doctor.

"Everything looks healthy here. I would, however, caution about this." He said, roughly pulling on Erika's tag. "It could cause some injury if this gets the kind of traffic I imagine it will."

"I'll have Becca bring that up to the owner as well." The young doctor replied.

The 2 then left the room. Erika heard the lock click after the door closed, leaving her alone on the exam table. She tried to sit up, but her wrist restraints prevented it. She lay there for what seemed like an hour when she heard the lock click again. A chubby blonde girl in scrubs walked in carrying a bag. She set it on the counter at the head of the exam table where Erika couldn't see.

"I'm here to take some blood." She announced. "There's two ways we can do that. There's the easy way and the fun way. Which is it going to be?"

"Easy." Erika replied.

"Bo-ring." The nurse rolled her eyes as she put gloves on. "I am going to unlock your right arm. You are going to hold it straight out, perfectly still. If you move a muscle, I'll get Dr. Perkins back in here and we'll do it the fun way. Understand?"

Erika nodded. The nurse took a key from her pocket and opened the lock at Erika's wrists. She moved the Asian girl's right arm down and the lock clicked back. Erika didn't dare test it.

"Straight out."

Erika quickly moved her arm as commanded. The nurse tied a rubber band around her bicep and started tapping her arm. Once she was satisfied that she had found a vein she put the needle in. Erika tried not to flinch. The blonde untied the band and collected 3 vials of blood. When she was done, she locked her wrist back above her head. Before she left, she took a red sharpie from her pocket and drew a "X" above Erika's pussy.

The lock on the door clicked and Erika was left alone again. She must have fallen asleep, because she was startled awake by the loud deadbolt once again. This time a middle aged brunette with too much makeup pushed a machine in followed by Dr. Perkins. While the woman plugged the machine in and unpacked her kit, the doctor began strapping Erika down.

He stretched a thick leather strap across Erika's stomach, just below her breasts and pulled it tight, which made her gasp. He pulled another strap across her restrained arms. Finally he clipped her ankles to the stirrups. When he was done, Erika could not move at all.

"Let me know if you need anything." He said to the brunette as he walked out the door. Erika noticed that the lock didn't click this time.

"I'm going to make you nice and smooth for the boys." The brunette started in a raspy tone. "And girls."

She started spreading a cool gel on Erika's legs. With her legs in the stirrups she was able to cover all the way around the legs. She spread some more on and around her pussy and finally her armpits. She flipped a switch on the machine and it started to hum. She fiddled with the knobs until she was satisfied and then pulled what looked like a grocery store scanner out. She held it to Erika's thigh and pulled the trigger.

"AHHHHHHH!" Erika yelled.

It stung like hell. The brunette stopped. Slowly she got up and opened the door.

"Carter," She shouted out the door. "I think we need a gag."

Dr. Perkins stormed in the room and right up to Erika. He grabbed her by the chin and despite her efforts, managed to pry her jaw open and force a ball gag in.

"Let me know if she gives you any more problems." He said as he walked out of the room.

The brunette shook her head at Erika as she sat back down. "You're going to get a whipping for that."

She went back to work running the wand along Erika's leg. The intense pain followed it as she moved, leaving a mild soreness behind. Some areas hurt more than others.

It especially hurt when she got to the Asian slave's crotch. Erika screamed into her gag and tears streamed down her cheeks as the stinging was especially severe in her most sensitive areas. She struggled against her restraints but they held firm. The woman continued her work as if nothing was happening.

When she finished Erika's armpits, she shouted down the hall again for the doctor. He returned carrying a large envelope that he pulled a key from. Using the key, he unlocked Erika's right ankle cuff and removed it and her shoe. He then held her leg firmly as the other woman applied the gel to her ankle and foot and used the wand on those areas. He put her shoe and cuff back on and repeated the process with her left leg.

The doctor left and the woman wiped Erika down with a towel. She was covered in sweat.

"A few more of those and you'll be slicker than greased glass" She said as she packed up her equipment.

Erika lay on the table panting, her heart still racing.

"See you tomorrow." The woman added as she left the room. The deadbolt clicked.

The room had barely stopped spinning when she heard the lock again.

"What now?" She thought.

The chubby nurse returned with a bucket. Without a word, she started sponging Erika off. The cold water felt good on the areas that had just been assaulted and she began to relax.

"Normally the laser takes multiple visits over several months." She explained. "We don't have several months, so you get the full power setting."

Erika could only nod with the gag still in her mouth. The blonde finished the sponge bath and left without drying Erika off. She started to shiver. The nurse was replaced by the doctor, who removed Erika's straps and helped her up. With her hands still cuffed and gag still in, he led her back down the hall by her leash.

He stopped outside her cell, but instead of leading her in, he locked her hands to the ring outside the cell, facing out. He went into his office and returned with a thin cane, which he used to stripe Erika's breasts, stomach, and thighs. Her cries were muffled by the gag.

He left Erika sobbing there as he went back down the hall. He returned with a styrofoam cup of water. Removing her gag, he helped her drink the entire cup. He held the gag up to her.

"Are you going to give me trouble again when it's time to wear this?" He asked.

"No, sir." Erika whispered.

"Good. Do you need more water?"

"Yes, sir. Please." Erika nodded.

He refilled the cup and poured it into her mouth again. Then he left her. Erika noticed the soreness from the laser being replaced by itching. The itching became more and more intense, but with her hands locked above her head, she was unable to scratch herself. This made the itching all the more agonizing.

Finally the doctor came and released her and put her in her cell. She immediately started scratching, but the doctor had other plans.

"You see that cock right there?" He pointed to the phallus protruding from the wall. "You're going to suck that until dinner. Do it good, I don't want it to leave your mouth until your food is on the floor."

Erika nodded and knelt in front of the cock. Licking her lips, she slowly took it in her mouth. She realized she had no idea what time it was.

"What if I have to suck this thing for hours?" She thought.

She remembered the drinker at the club and how it measured effort, so she pretended it was Cliff's dick and gave it a good blowjob. Losing herself in her work, she didn't realize how much time had passed, but she knew she had to pee. Afraid to take a break, she kept sucking until she heard the sound of the bowl on the floor.

"You can stop." The redhead said.

Relieved, Erika scrambled over to the toilet. Unfazed by her audience she relieved her bladder. This time she braced for the bidet and didn't flinch when the cold water hit her.

She gobbled up her dog food flavored slime and then knelt and waited.

The next person she saw was the doctor, carrying a leather paddle. He motioned for her to stand and connected the chain to her collar. He brought her out of the cell and secured her wrists for her flogging. After ten surprisingly painful swats on her ass, he lowered her cot and then released her hands. She stood in the cell as the doctor closed the door and released her chain, then crawled onto the cot and put her still cuffed wrists up to the ring. The doctor secured them and then left, only to come back a short time later with a jar. Reaching through the bars, he had full access to Erika's body, and he spread the balm on the wounds he left earlier with the cane.

When he left, Erika was once again left alone with her thoughts.

She thought about Cliff and how eager he was to bring her in. She remembered the changes she noticed in him after their first trip to the club. When they first started dating, he had said he was a dom, and knew some of the "basics", but never really acted like one. He always seemed more interested in exploiting her submissiveness than building on their dynamic. She recalled how he told her a slave didn't need a car, so she signed hers over to him, only to have him trade it in for his Acura.

She recalled how he always wanted to go to the club, yet rarely visited her in her cell. The Malibu club was always nearly full and she almost always shared a cell with other slaves. Their masters would always have "conjugal visits" with them and often they would spend most of their stay in their master's quarters. Erika had never seen Cliff's room when they went together.

She started to sob. What had she done? She had given up her freedom for Cliff, but she didn't even know if he loved her anymore. And now she was stuck here with no way out for 4 months, maybe more. Her body ached. So many thoughts raced through her mind.

She lay there for hours, lost in her thoughts, trying to fall asleep. Like most things the club provided for slaves, the cot was not built for comfort, and that made falling asleep all the more difficult. She finally drifted off into a fitful sleep.

"Get up, slut."

Erika heard the voice, but was too tired to respond. She had hardly slept.

"Slaves don't sleep in."

She tried to tune it out. She found her hands had been freed from the ring, so she rolled on her side, away from the bars.

CRACK!

She heard the whip land on her ass before she felt it. Screaming, she sprang off the cot. The doctor roughly grabbed her and pulled her out of the cell. Not bothering to chain her collar, he locked her hands above her head and started landing blow after blow of the whip on her ass and thighs. Tears streamed down her face, but she was awake now. It wasn't the first time she had gotten woken up by the whip and she knew it wouldn't be the last.

Erika could barely stand and hung by her wrists as the doctor put away her cot. She was surprised as he sidled up behind her and grabbed a nipple and pinched hard. She could feel his hard cock through his pants up against her ass. She whimpered and pushed back into him.

"When I say get up, you get up. Understand?" He hissed.

"Yes Master." She whispered, grinding against him.

She was disappointed though, as he released her wrists, but left them locked together, and pushed her into the tiny cell. She emptied her bladder and started eyeing the dildo on the wall.

The first night she had checked it out but thought it was too high. Now, with the heels locked to her feet, it seemed like the perfect height. She backed up to it and felt the tip on her moist opening. It slid right in. Erika moaned as she slowly lowered herself onto it until her ass was against the wall. She had to bend at the waist to accomplish this and found that the bars were perfect to brace against.

Holding the bars, she was able to push and pull herself back and forth on the dildo. It wasn't long before she felt herself about to explode.

"Oh god, oh god, OH GOD!"

She felt the orgasm ripple through her body. Erika stood there, resting her ass against the wall, holding her upper body up with the bars, cunt filled, for several minutes until the receptionist arrived with her breakfast.