Erika's Story Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Am I interrupting something?" She asked.

"No, Ma'am." Erika quickly knelt on the floor, embarrassed.

The redhead poured her slop in her bowl and started to walk away.

"Ma'am?" Erika asked.

She stopped.

"You want more water?" She said, annoyed.

"Yes, please."

"Then clean that off." She pointed to the dildo, still glistening.

Erika knew what she meant. It was one of the more humiliating tasks she had done all too many times as a slave. She quickly licked all of her juices off the dildo, sure to get the entire length in her mouth, gagging for the redhead's satisfaction. She was rewarded with the cup of water.

As she choked down her gruel, she heard microwave timers down the hall and the smell of coffee brewing. Human food, she thought. She wondered if she would ever taste it again.

She finished her food and waited. There was nothing to do in the tiny cell, besides what she had already done that morning. She knelt on the floor and inspected her tag. She looked over her cuffs. She paced the cell.

Finally the two doctors arrived to retrieve her. She was almost excited as she jumped up and stood by the door. She frowned when Dr. Perkins held up the ball gag, but then opened her mouth to accept it.

"She learns quickly." He said to the older doctor.

"A cane to the tits will teach anybody." She thought to herself.

With the gag secure and her collar leashed, he opened the door and led her out, down the hall to the exam room.

This time after her cuffs were secured, the straps were again placed over her so she couldn't move. The older doctor began an intimate exam, probing deep into both of her holes with his fingers.

"Did you speak to the owner about ligation?" He asked Dr. Perkins.

"Yes, he said he wanted to hold off for now, but he did ask for the other thing."

"Ah, yes. Are we doing that today?" The older doctor asked.

"We need to do it today to give recovery time if we are going to stick to her timeline." Dr. Perkins replied.

Erika wondered what they were talking about.

"Is the equipment ready?"

"Not yet. I'll have Becca get started with it. We'll do it after Darlene finishes the depilation."

Erika was frozen with fear. She had no idea what procedure was in store for her. The lock clicked as the two doctors left. She tested her bonds. Aside from wiggling her fingers and toes, she was completely immobilized. The room started spinning as she gasped for air.

The door lock clicked. The older woman pushed her machine in.

"Good morning sweetie." Her gravelly voice did little to calm Erika.

Without another word, she started spreading the gel on Erika. The slave girl looked at the ceiling and tried to occupy her mind with other things. She heard the hum of the machine start up. She thought about the beach.

She felt the wand against her leg and closed her eyes in anticipation. But there was no stinging. As the woman moved the wand, there was an occasional pinch, but nothing like the excruciating pain of the day before.

"If it doesn't hurt, that means we got most of it yesterday. One more treatment and you'll be completely hairless." The woman said.

She finished quickly and called the doctor to come unlock her ankles. He remained in the room afterwards as she wiped Erika down and left.

He released her restraints and helped her sit up. He removed the gag and gave her a cup of water, which she eagerly drank. He refilled the cup and stroked her hair until the older doctor joined them.

"Are you ready?" He asked.

"Let's get this over with." Dr. Perkins answered.

Taking her cup, he again laid her down and secured her to the table. Belts were taken out of a drawer and used to further secure her left leg to the stirrup. A blindfold was placed over her eyes.

Erika's heart started racing. She felt writing on her thigh followed by a cold liquid being swabbed on. Was she being tattooed? She heard the nurse whispering and smelled something burning.

"Open up." The nurse said.

Erika opened her mouth and a folded piece of wet cloth was stuffed in. She felt a hand on her thigh. The burning smell was getting stronger. She felt warm, then hot on her thigh...then incredible pain.

She screamed in her gag, biting down as hard as she could. Every muscle in her body tightened. The brand was held on her for several seconds and then removed. She felt the skin stick to the hot metal as it pulled away. The pain seemed to intensify after the brand was removed.

Over the next few minutes, she felt several hands on her body, calming her as she drifted in and out of consciousness. The belts were loosened and removed but the blindfold and gag remained in place.

"Are you awake, slut?" Dr. Perkins' voice cut through the static.

"Mmmmph." Erika replied through the gag.

"I'm going to leave the rag in because this next part is going to hurt, but you don't want it getting infected." He said.

Something was sprayed on her leg, and the pain was nearly as bad as the brand. Erika passed out.

She woke up to a cold cloth wiping her face. The blindfold and gag had been removed. Her hands and legs were free as well. The two doctors helped her sit up and the nurse gave her a cup of water. There was a large bandage on her thigh.

When she finished her drink, the doctors helped her to her cell. The cot had already been lowered and she crawled in and fell asleep.

When the doctor woke her up again, he was wearing different clothes and the smell of coffee indicated it was morning. Erika got up and peed before the doctor put her cot away. The redhead brought her slop and a cup of water.

She had barely finished eating when Dr. Perkins returned. He leashed her and took her to the exam room where he helped her onto the table. This time he didn't lock her down. The nurse joined him and they changed her dressings and applied more stinging antiseptic. The nurse took some more blood and she was led back to her cell.

"Just because you have a fresh brand doesn't mean you stop being a slave." The doctor told her as he closed her door. "In fact, now you're more a slave than ever. That thing needs to spend at least 2 hours inside you today. All 3 holes."

He pointed to the dildo. Erika remembered the contacts on it. They must be connected to a timer. With no reference, Erika had no idea how she would know when it had been 2 hours. Every minute felt like an eternity in the boring cell.

One side effect of the strictly liquid slave diet was that she rarely needed to shit, so all of the slaves had very clean asses. Nonetheless, she decided that she would save her asshole for last.

She backed her moist cunt onto the shaft, and with little resistance was able to slide down until she felt the cold metal of the baseplate on her labia. With her hands uncuffed for the first time in days, she was able to hold the bars with one hand and rub her clit with the other. It didn't take her long to orgasm.

She rested on the plastic cock until her pussy relaxed around it. She wondered how much time she had taken off her requirement. She estimated 10 minutes. It was going to be a long day.

She started stroking her clit again and managed to fuck her way to another orgasm, this time taking longer than the last. By now her pussy was getting sore, so she decided to switch to oral. Erika actually liked the taste of her own juices and vigorously sucked the fake cock until any trace of her was gone from it. She continued until her jaw was so sore that she couldn't take it anymore. She needed a break.

She looked up and down the hall in a hopeless attempt to find some hint at how much time had passed. She touched her clit but it was raw. It needed a break.

One hole to go. Spreading her cheeks, she pressed the tip against her tight hole and tried to push it in, but it was too painful. She spit on the tip and tried again. This time she was able to get the ring parted around the head. With all of her willpower she pushed and slowly filled herself with the plastic penis. Unsure of how the sensors worked, she rocked her hips, easing her asshole up and down the length of the shaft. It felt oddly good. She started to feel a familiar tingling in her loins.

She pumped the shaft for a few more minutes for good measure and then switched back to vaginal. By now her pussy was raw and starting to hurt as she powered through to another weak orgasm.

Erika knelt next to her toy, panting. She must have been doing this for 2 hours, right? This was a test and she could only assume the penalty for failing would be more painful than anything she could do to herself on the cock.

She took a short break and started sucking the dick again. She started thinking about things to distract herself and found herself sucking on autopilot. She didn't know how much time had passed again, but she decided to try her pussy again.

Again, the cock slid into her swollen pussy. She was no longer wet, it was work now. She only managed a few painful pumps before she couldn't take anymore.

She spit on it and again stretched her ass over it. Again, she bounced until it felt like her hole was going to tear.

Erika lay on the floor of her cell, defeated. Surely it had been 2 hours, but the way time stood still in the cell, she figured it probably hadn't. Her whole body was sore. Occasionally, she would get up and try again with the dildo for a few moments and then lay back down.

This cycle continued until the receptionist brought another bowl of food. Parched from all the sucking, she asked for more water and it was granted. When she finished eating, the doctor came and took her to the exam room to change her dressings.

When they got back to the cell, he once again locked her hands above her head and whipped her, this time keeping the blows on her back to avoid accidentally striking the wound on her thigh. Nothing was said about the dildo.

He put her cot down and allowed her to relieve herself before locking her wrists to the wall and leaving her alone for the night. She quickly fell asleep.

The next morning came too quickly. After waking her up, the doctor changed her dressings and the nurse took more blood before returning her to her cell for her breakfast slime. After eating, the two doctors again took her to the exam room. She was strapped to the table again, which terrified her.

The older doctor removed her dressing and inspected her thigh. He poked it in several places, which hurt, but not too bad.

"I would say it's healed enough to let it finish on it's own." He said to Dr. Perkins.

"Progestin levels this morning look safe to install the nexplanon." Dr. Perkins said, looking at his clipboard. "Once we get that done and finish the depilation, we can have her cleared by the end of the day."

"Get it ready." The older doctor replied.

Dr. Perkins left the room. Meanwhile the older doctor took a speculum and spread Erika open. Dr. Perkins returned with a metal tray and the older doctor used tweezers to pick up a thin piece of plastic from it. He held it up inspecting in and then crouched down between Erika's legs. She felt objects being inserted into her and then a pinch deep inside of her. The older doctor stood up and removed the speculum.

"All set." He said. "No babies coming out of this one." He patted her crotch as he spoke.

"Only thing left is to check my work." He added.

Dr. Perkins left the room. Erika realized what he meant by checking his work when she heard his pants come undone. He held her hips firmly as he pushed his warm cock into her hole. Erika gasped.

He wasted no time thrusting harder and harder, grunting with each stroke. Erika felt herself starting to build towards an orgasm. Closer and closer she got as he pumped faster and faster.

"UHHHH!" The doctor groaned with one final triumphant thrust.

Erika felt the warm liquid filling her. She whimpered. She was so close. All she could do was lay there, strapped to the table as it oozed out of her while the doctor buckled his pants and left the room.

She heard him talking to Dr. Perkins in the hallway. Their voices were muffled but she could make out that they were discussing her dog tag. Dr. Perkins came in the room and put gloves on. He began inspecting Erika's piercing and ring.

"It seems this is in the way and has to go." He said. "At least until we can find a solution for it."

Erika nodded. He left the room and returned with a set of heavy duty wire clippers and cut right through the ring holding her tag. He picked up an envelope and dropped the tag in.

A strong cigarette smell filled the air, which indicated to Erika that Darlene was there. The cart came through the door, followed by the woman.

"Last one." She rasped.

Dr. Perkins started peeling the bandage from Erika's leg. She strained her neck to try and see the brand, but it was obscured by the ointment. He took a damp rag and dabbed at it as Darlene fiddled with the knobs on her machine.

"May as well get the ankles while you're in here." She said to Dr. Perkins.

He nodded and took the key from the envelope and unlocked each ankle so it could be lasered. Aside from an occasional pinch, Erika hardly felt anything this time. With her ankles locked back in the stirrups, the woman worked her way up Erika's legs, working carefully around her brand. A few pinches on her pussy, then her armpits and she was done.

"Nice working with you, slut." She said as she packed her machine up.

"Thank you, ma'am" Erika replied.

The lock clicked and Erika was again left alone in the quiet room. She stared at the ceiling and nearly fell asleep when the nurse burst in the room. She spread some heavily scented liquid on her thigh, which made the whole area burn. She then took an alcohol wipe and scrubbed the X on Erika's pussy. Next she took some blood and gave Erika some injections before leaving without a word.

Dr. Perkins passed her on the way out. He messed around a bit with Erika's piercing again. She felt him putting different things through her ring and tugging on them, but didn't seem satisfied with anything he tried. Finally he unlocked her hands and ankles and stood her up.

Erika immediately noticed the lack of the familiar weight that had hung from her pussy for the past several months. She felt more naked without it. As Dr. Perkins led her back to her cell, the sensation between her legs that she had grown accustomed to was also gone.

Before, he could shut the door, she had positioned herself to relieve the pressure in her bladder. Dr. Perkins waited for her to finish to give her next orders.

"Yesterday, you barely did your 2 hours on the shaft. Today you will do 3 hours."

He turned and disappeared down the hall, leaving Erika alone again. She realized that the dressing on her thigh had not been replaced. She looked down and was shocked at the sight. Still very fresh and different shades of red and brown was a stylized lowercase "k". She touched it. It still hurt to touch but she couldn't help herself. She explored the symbol, feeling the texture as she traced its entire outline.

Something about this newest layer of her slavery flipped a switch in her crotch. Remembering her task, she moved over to the cock on the wall and positioned her wet opening over it. It slipped right in and she was able to bring herself to a quick orgasm.

Annoyed that she had cum so quickly, she proceeded to start her 3 hole rotation on the shaft. Once she had satisfied the requirement for her mouth and ass, she took the pole in her pussy again and, with the help of her fingers, was able to cum several more times before settling into a slow rhythm rocking back and forth on it. She started daydreaming, thinking about what lay ahead of her at the club.

Her daydream was interrupted by Dr. Perkins clipping a leash to her collar. He opened the cell door, and pulling her out, forced her to her knees. He pulled out his cock and Erika immediately took it in her mouth. Just as she had practiced, she worked up and down his shaft, coming off occasionally to lick his balls.

Dr. Perkins, with her leash in one hand, and her hair in the other, started roughly fucking her mouth. He forced his cock deep into her throat, gagging her with each thrust. Several times he held her face against his stomach, which made her dry heave. Erika tried to pull away to catch her breath, but that seemed to annoy him.

"This is your life now, stop fighting it!"

Tears streamed down her cheeks as he thrust harder and harder into her throat until finally releasing his load into her throat. She spasmed involuntarily and most of the cum came back up and onto her chest and thighs.

"Clean that up." He barked.

Erika took her fingers and wiped his cum mixed with her own saliva and other fluids off of her body and swallowed it all. Satisfied with her efforts, he pushed her back in the cell and slammed the door.

"You've still got an hour and a half."

Erika sobbed as she went back to work on the fake cock. To her surprise, she had become quite aroused at the doctor's violent use of her mouth and was able to cum several more times before settling back into the mindless pumping.

After what felt like several hours, the redhead came down the hall.

"I have a gift." She said, holding up Erika's dog tag. "Put it on with this."

He handed Erika a small open ring, hinged on one side with a barb on each side of the opening. When she closed it, the 2 halves snapped together. With a little effort, they popped back open. Erika fed one side through her permanent ring and the other side through the dog tag and then snapped it closed. Despite its meaning, the tag was a familiar comfort and she was happy to wear it again.

"You look like a real slave." Said Becca.

"Thank you." Erika blushed looking at the floor.

The redhead left her to her devices again. Erika felt the skin around her piercing. It was indeed the smoothest she had ever felt. Goosebumps popped up as she brushed across her clit hood. Remembering her task, she continued working on the dildo.

She was interrupted again by Dr. Perkins. Remembering his violent use of her mouth, she backed against the wall as he opened her cell. He laughed and put a bowl of gruel on the floor. Leaving the door open, watched as Erika ate. He stepped in the cell as she licked the bowl clean.

"You made your quota for the day, but I am going to whip you anyway."

Before Erika could react, he had seized her by the collar and dragged her into the hall. Taking her wrists, he lifted her to her feet and fastened her arms above her head in a single, practiced motion. He took a step back and lifted a long whip that Erika had seen other slaves punished with, but never felt herself.

The doctor wound up and sent the whip swinging. Erika heard the whoosh and the crack against her buttocks before the pain seared through her. Each stroke lit up a different part of her body and she fought her restraints in vain.

With Erika reduced to tears, Dr. Perkins finally stopped. He approached her and touched her back. Erika jumped as his fingers caressed the tender skin. Leaving her to cry, he stepped in the cell and lowered her cot. Leaving her wrists locked together he helped her onto the edge of the cot. The rough material hurt against her wounds. He laid her down then lifted and spread her legs. She obediently offered herself.

"Take it off." He said, motioning to her tag.

Using her cuffed hands, she unclipped the tag from her ring and set it on the cot as the doctor lowered his pants. She closed her eyes as he slid inside of her. He immediately started thrusting hard, like she was just an object. He was fucking her like a slave!

Erika felt a wave of excitement rush over her and quickly orgasmed. The doctor continued thrusting as she had a second orgasm and he finally finished with a burst of warm liquid inside her raw cunt.