Erin and Her Student Trent

Story Info
Erin gives her studen blowjob, and so much more.
7.4k words
4.58
40.8k
77
9

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 08/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Erin's heart was pounding, her palms were sweating, was she really going to do this? She looked across at the young bull driving them to their destination and was full of mixed emotions. She was a married woman, and here she was preparing to give this young stud a blowjob.

Erin taught some part-time courses and Trent was one of her students. He was only 19 now but carried himself with the confidence of a 40-year-old stud. He worked out daily and Erin had rarely recalled a man with a better physique. Trent was tall and muscular but not muscle bound, lean and strong with short blonde hair and a very cocky grin. He liked to stare at Erin in her classes until she noticed, then he'd smile at her and flex his pecs, showing off for her, and it worked, always making her blush with the dirty thoughts that flooded her head.

Erin never had any intention of taking things further with any of her students, it wouldn't be appropriate, and she was happily married, albeit to a fairly kinky husband who, on more than one occasion, had told Erin that he would love to share her with another man.

One evening, while making love to her husband, Erin was particularly passionate in bed and afterward her husband had pushed to find out what had caused her to be this way and she confided about how Trent was continuously flirting with her. Her husband, much to her relief, was thrilled and suggested she try to find opportunities to flirt back. At first, Erin scoffed at the idea, but her husband insisted and the seed was planted.

It took Erin a few weeks to get up the courage to start this dance with Trent but one day after a class filled with Trent flirting with this stunning ginger MILF, Erin found Trent sitting in his seat after everyone else had left. She smiled at him from her desk and he grinned back, flexing his chest, one side and then the other alternatively. Erin crossed her arms under her perky C-cups, then squeezed, causing them to rise for him, mocking his actions. Trent's eyebrows raised, his grin got wider and he licked his lips. Erin immediately noticed the wetness growing between her legs.

Trent stood from his desk. He was wearing a tank top and shorts and Erin immediately noticed the large bulge in his shorts. He walked towards Erin, and leaned in very close. For a moment Erin thought that he was going to kiss her, but he stopped inches from her and quietly spoke, "You're so fucking hot!" He then put a note on her desk and walked out. Her heart was pounding in her ears. Erin hadn't felt this level of excitement in years.

Erin watched Trent leave, slightly disappointed but also relieved that he hadn't tried to kiss her. As soon as he was out of the room, she grabbed the note and unfolded it. "I would love to take you somewhere after class."

Erin wasn't sure what his exact intentions were but she was fairly confident that this was Trent's way of saying he would like to have some fun with her. She took the note home and showed her husband by dropping it in his lap as he watched TV. He read it, a huge grin forming on his face immediately.

They'd never done anything outside of their marriage at this point, although a short time after, they dove heavily into the hotwife lifestyle. Neither was sure how they wanted this to progress at this time but they did both know how horny it made them that this was unfolding and they immediately went to their bedroom to have sex. While in the throes of passion, her husband told her that he wanted her to do something with Trent.

Erin wanted to also, but was nervous about how this might affect their relationship so she shook her head to say no, all while her husband was fucking her in the missionary position. He slowed his pace, looking her in the eyes and repeated that he wanted her to do something.

Erin asked what it was he wanted her to do and whether he was sure this wouldn't have a negative affect on them. Her husband laughed, asking if it seemed to her that any of this was having a negative affect on them. Erin had to admit that he was right, they'd rarely been this passionate in over 10 years of being together. She asked again what he would like to have her do.

He slowed his pace, then looked Erin in the eyes, then suggested that she could start slowly and give him a blowjob. Erin smiled and agreed. She'd barely finished her reply when her husband ejaculated, showing how much the idea turned him on. This was the reassurance Erin needed to consider moving forward with Trent, and now she was sure she would. After all, what harm could come from a blowjob.

Erin decided to still drag Trent along, to build the desire between them so the next day, she dressed sexier than normal in a short skirt and low-cut shirt and formulated a note in response to Trent's note about taking her somewhere after class. Class started and Trent did his normal flirting with Erin pretending not to really notice. Her coyness was more about maintaining a semblance of control than it was playing hard to get.

After class, Trent stayed seated again. The instant the other students had left the room, Erin stood, pulling his note and hers from her desk and walked to Trent. She sat on the desk in front of his, facing him with her back to the door, and dropped his note in front of him, then in a stern voice, she asked, "What is this about? You do realize I'm a married woman, right?"

Trent didn't miss a beat. He looked at his note, then up at Erin, devouring every inch of her from foot to her eyes as he looked up. He smiled at her, then replied, "Of course I do. But based on how you look at me, I think you want something more."

Erin smiled at Trent, the wetness between her legs growing rapidly, her face going flush as she gathered the strength to drop her note on his desk. Before Trent could read it or reply, Erin stood, then turned her back to Trent and left the room. She loved the excitement this game caused her and she wanted to draw it out a bit to create even more excitement. While part of her was still unsure that this wouldn't have a negative affect on her marriage, but she was quickly starting to dismiss this concern.

Trent watched Erin leave the room, admiring her body, then took the note in his hands and quickly unfolded and read it. The note read, "Take me somewhere? Where and for what purpose?" A huge smile came over Trent. His cock was already firm from staring at Erin while she sat there in front of him but now he was fully hard, having had all sorts of ideas come to mind.

Trent went home and formulated his reply. He went to class early that day, to try to see Erin before anyone else was there and he managed to walk in a few seconds before anyone else, just early enough to drop his note on Erin's desk and not be seen doing so. Erin opened his note and and read it. Trent watched her and noticed the flush of red in her cheeks, making her beautiful freckles almost disappear on her pale skin.

Erin soaked her panties and felt the flush of her cheeks. Trent's note read "I know a very quiet place outdoors and I would love to give you anything you desire... sexually."

So cocky! To be his age and so full of confidence. Erin tried to compose herself and start the lesson but continuously found her thoughts wandering to Trent's response. Every time she looked at him, he would smile and lick his lips. She wanted him so badly but she started to worry that she might disappoint him. After all, what would such a hot, 19-year-old stud want a 45-year-old married woman?

She had a fantastic body for her age but had had children and wasn't a 20-year-old anymore. She also worried about crossing a professional boundary, but realized she had already done so with her notes. Erin floundered her way through class, finally wrapping up and dismissing class a few minutes early.

One of her A-students approached her, asking "Everything okay? You seem upset."

Erin assured the pupil that all was well, she just had a personal matter which was distracting her.

She watched the pupil leave, then turned her attention back to find Trent in his seat again, staring at her. They locked eyes. Trent moved his right hand from his desk, to his lap. Her position at her desk giving her a perfect vantage point as he started to rub his groin, then outlined his erection for her to see.

Were her eyes playing tricks on her? Trent seemed to be very well endowed. She had more dirty thoughts flood her mind. She wanted him as much as any man in the past, if not more so. She also knew that the agreement she'd made with her husband was to only give Trent a blowjob, at least for the first encounter.

Trent continued to stare at Erin, although her eyes were fixated on the erection he was rubbing. He then spoke, "so what do you think of my offer?"

His words snapped Erin back and she stared at him, unsure of what to say in response. She'd found that being blunt and forward had usually been the best tactic with men in the past. She wanted to continue this little game of passing notes and building sexual tension but seeing the bulge in his shorts got her so hot that she decided she could no longer wait, she had to see what he was offering. She had visions of being on her knees before him and it was all she could do not to risk sucking him there in the classroom.

Erin stood from her desk and approached Trent. She sat in the desk in front of his again. She'd been dressing very sexy for the days she taught the class Trent was in and today was no different, wearing another short skirt with a tight blue tank top. The skirt was loose enough to allow her long pale legs to part, and she did so, allowing him to see the red lace panties she was wearing. Trent smiled, seeing the damp patch between her legs and licked his lips again, then looked Erin in the eyes.

Erin hesitated, knowing this was the moment of truth. If she spoke now, there was no turning back. She wanted this, her husband wanted this, and Trent certainly wanted Erin in any capacity he could get her.

She spoke, "You mentioned a quiet place where you would like to give me what I want." Trent smiled and nodded, knowing she was interested.

Erin continued, "The problem is" she paused, causing Trent a sudden pang of fear. Fear that he had read this incorrectly and that this beautiful ginger MILF he'd been flirting with was not going to give him what he'd hoped for. The pause dragged out, then she continued, repeating herself, "The problem is, what I want, is to suck your cock." As soon as the words left her mouth, she felt relief for crossing that line, and an overwhelming desire to make it happen.

Trent's heart skipped a beat. She did want him after all. He replied, "Good. When do you want to do it?"

Erin replied immediately, "Now. Right now. What are you driving? I'll go to the staff parking, get my car and meet you out front. I'll follow you a few blocks where you'll pull over, I'll park, and I'll get into your vehicle."

Trent replied, "I drive a white raised pickup, a Chevy." Erin somehow wasn't surprised.

She leaned forward, giving Trent a great view of her supple cleavage, then spoke, "I can't wait. See you in a few." She stood, went to her desk and gathered her things. Trent grabbed his books and left the room, eager to get to his truck. He couldn't believe his luck. Not only was the hottest MILF he'd ever met interested in him, she wanted him right now and offered to suck him. He wanted so much more but would be content to have this as the first offering from this sexy woman.

Erin left the classroom, heading down the hall in the opposite direction and got into her car. She immediately texted her husband, "It's happening. I'm going to give him what we talked about." She hit send and waited anxiously. Would her husband still be okay with this now that it was becoming a reality? The moments ticked by painfully slowly until her phone dinged.

Erin opened the reply from her husband, "I can't wait to hear all about it tonight. Be ready for me to fuck your brains out tonight!" She felt a huge relief. Her mouth started to water at the thought of what she was going to do.

Erin started her car and left the faculty parking lot, driving around to the student parking. She scanned the lot and went toward the only raised white truck there but upon getting closer, saw it was a Ford. She looked around again, then noticed Trent in his truck out at the road waiting. She pulled out and got behind him as he pulled from the curb. They drove a few blocks, then Trent turned and pulled over in front of some houses. Erin got out of her car, locked the doors and went to Trent's passenger side. She climbed up into his truck, an awkward task in her skirt. As soon as she closed her door, Trent leaned over and kissed her.

Their embrace was that of young lovers, full of passion. Their tongues circled and danced as their mouths locked together. Finally, they broke apart and Trent put his truck into gear and pulled away. He spoke briefly, "I know this little clearing in the woods on a landing where someone built a picnic table. I think we should go there." Erin nodded her agreement, not really caring where they went as long as they got there soon.

As Trent drove, Erin kept looking at him. He couldn't stop smiling. She discretely looked him up and down, noticing how his shorts were pointed outwards from his obvious erection. She couldn't wait to touch him.

This was all what led to the situation she was in, her heart pounding, her palms sweating, her mind racing. The doubt was fading quickly. She knew she was going to do this. She was going to give this young buck a blowjob, then go home and tell her husband all about it before having her hubby fuck her brains out as reward for servicing this young bull.

The drive took nearly 30 minutes, leaving town and heading to a rural road, then a side road where Trent finally pulled over. "Shall we?" he asked, as he opened his door.

Erin opened her door and Trent was already there, waiting to take her hand and help her out.

"It's just a short walk that way." Trent stated, gesturing to a trail they'd parked next to as he held his hand out again.

Erin took his hand and he led her away. They didn't walk more than 200 yards down the trail before reaching the clearing Trent had mentioned and sure enough, a beautiful picnic table sat in the middle of it in the sun. It was perfect and Erin was very happy that he'd suggested this. Erin had always had a love of the outdoors, and a voyeuristic streak.

As soon as they got to the table, Trent turned and pulled Erin against him, kissing her again. His hands moved over her body, at first, up and down her back before letting one hand slide down and squeeze her perky bum. Eventually his hand slid under her skirt and he rubbed her bare cheek. His other hand followed the first and soon he had both on her bum, massaging her cheeks. Her panties were lace in the front but a thin string in the back, offering only skin to his touch.

Erin could feel her juices flooding her panties. Trent had pushed one of his legs between hers and she found herself griding on his bare thigh. She knew she had to move forward and keep control of the situation. She gently pushed Trent back until he backed into the end of the picnic table, sitting on the edge. Erin started to run her hands across his hard chest, admiring his muscles. She lifted his shirt off and stared at his marvelous physique. He looked like a toned statue, hard as marble.

Erin moved forward, kissing Trent again as she stood between his legs. While kissing him, she slid a hand across his chest, then down his abs and across his shorts. He definitely had something large to offer as she outlined it with her little hand and started to stroke him through his shorts. Trent let out a moan as her skilled hands massaged him.

She moved her kiss from his lips to his chest, then lower, bending her knees as she kissed down his abs, finally stopping before the object of her desire. She looked up at Trent to watch his expression as she continued to rub him through the fabric. He had the most obvious look of pleasure and desire and this further motivated Erin to perform her task.

She turned her attention back to his cock, kissing the fabric and eliciting another moan from Trent. She hooked her fingers into the elastic of his shorts and pulled them outwards and around his cock which then sprung free from it's restraints.

Erin's eyes must have gone huge at the sight of his cock. She'd only ever seen one larger, well before meeting her husband. The head was deep purple, peeking out from under his foreskin. His cock was easily 2 inches longer than her husbands and much thicker. The length and girth were close to that of her forearm, truly impressive.

Trent lifted his bum to allow his shorts to fall to the ground. He kicked off his shoes and stepped out of his shorts and underwear, then sat back on the edge of the table. Erin grasped his shaft, pulling his skin down and fully exposing his head. She marvelled at the beauty of this cock. The head was the size of a small plum and immediately leaked precum. She stroked him a few times and more precum surged from the end, causing him to moan again.

Erin loved it when men gave her feedback on her performance. Having a man moan or speak to her told her that they were enjoying her efforts and she always found herself trying even harder when they did.

Erin moved forward, kissing the underside of his shaft while looking up at him. He was staring down, watching her performance and smiling at her. Trent loved head and this gorgeous woman was about to perform it on him.

She kissed higher, putting pressure on the ridge on the underside of his shaft, eventually kissing, then licking under the head. She squeezed him again, making more precum leak out and now dribble down where she eagerly stuck her tongue out and licked it up, making Trent moan even louder.

It was time. Erin opened her mouth widely and wrapped it around Trent's cock head, pulling it in all at once. She paused there, looking up again and loving the faces he was making as she started to move down, taking more of him in. Erin didn't get as much of Trent into her mouth as she'd been dreaming, not having known how large he was, but she gave him all her attention and effort, pushing down and making herself gag on him as he pressed the back of her throat.

Erin held herself there, then pulled back, gasping for air before repeating this, up and down as deeply as possible. With one hand she fondled and pulled on his testicles while the other hand wrapped half way around his shaft and moved up and down in unison with her mouth.

Trent's hands found Erin's hair and he wrapped his fingers through it, pulling her up and down to the pace he desired. She knew this would make him cum faster but she was okay with that. She wanted to do this, but also needed attention herself and she knew that the sooner she did what she wanted with Trent, the sooner she'd get home to get what she needed.

Trent's hands left Erin's hair, sliding down her front and down the front of her shirt, into her bra. He squeezed her breasts, then panted out, "Take your shirt off. I want to play with your tits while you suck my cock." Always loving having her breasts played with, she released Trent's cock and pulled off her shirt, then unfastened and removed her bra, tossing them to the seat portion of the table to her left.

She stared at Trent's cock, shining with her saliva, leaking precum as it twitched without being touched. It was truly a beautiful cock. She hoped to one day have it inside her. Trent stood, moving forward as his cock touched Erin's lips, then pushed into her mouth again. Trent held the back of her head and started to fuck Erin's mouth now, with a bit more force than before, causing her to gag with his deeper thrusts. She reached between her legs to find her panties completely drenched.