Erin and Her Student Trent

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Erin was sure Trent would cum soon, filling her mouth with cum which she planned to swallow eagerly. She grabbed him again, pumping and tugging as before but he showed tremendous control for a man his age.

Trent released Erin's head, then reached under her arms and lifted her to her feet as though she weighed 10 lbs. She loved being manhandled so this got her even more excited. He kissed her again, now squeezing her breasts and pinching her nipples. It was as though he had a guide to all her buttons!

His and went between her legs and started to rub her through her panties. She knew she had to stop him there before she lost all control so she grabbed his wrist with one hand and his cock with the other, "If you don't let me suck that thing, we'll never get out of here." Trent conceded, moving his hand from between her legs. They kissed some more as she tugged his cock. He held her ass, then she felt the zipper on the side of her skirt slide down, with her skirt following. She knew this made no difference as long as her panties stayed on.

Trent broke the kiss now, "Lay on the table on your back, I want to fuck your mouth upside down."

Erin loved being taken control of and without a word, she climbed onto the table and laid back, looking at Trent above her head at the side of the table. He was holding his cock, stroking himself as even more precum leaked from him. He climbed onto the table straddling Erin's head as he stroked himself, his huge balls hovering over her face before he lowered them to her mouth while continuing to stroke himself.

After a minute or so, Trent shifted his hips back and bent forward, bringing his cock head to Erin's mouth before pushing in to the back of her throat. This position was more natural for Erin to give head to a large hard cock and she wrapped her hands around Trent's ass to pull him into her. Trent would thrust forward and Erin would hold him there, trying to get every bit of him as deeply as possible, relaxing herself as she did. With each thrust, she felt it getting easier until she felt her throat start to relax.

Erin knew what she wanted to achieve, and when the time was right, she pulled Trent down harder. His cock reached the back of her throat and she held him there, then tried to swallow and finally felt his cock head enter her throat, then inch after inch of him stretching her throat until his balls rested on her forehead. The moan that Trent let out would have scared off any wildlife and notified anyone within a mile that he was enjoying himself.

Erin marvelled at how much her throat was filled with his burning cock. She wanted him to stay there but she needed air and pushed back and he withdrew, allowing her to gasp for air and pant while she tried to catch her breath.

Trent panted, "Oh my God! That's incredible. No one has ever deep throated me. Can you do it again?"

Erin smiled and nodded, wrapping her hands around his ass again to dictate the depth, soon pulling him in again. This time, Trent started to fuck her throat, moaning as he did. His hard body laid on top of hers and she felt his hot breath on her crotch as he panted like a dog in heat.

Trent pulled back again, giving Erin air before going back in, repeating the process. Erin couldn't believe that he hadn't cum yet!

The sun was beating down on Trent's back. He couldn't believe that this married woman was taking him into her throat, but he wasn't ready to cum yet. In fact, he had never been able to ejaculate from head, although for the first time, he was having to do everything he could not to, he simply wanted to enjoy Erin for as long as he could.

Trent pushed forward again and felt every inch of himself slide into Erin's throat. This time he brought his mouth to Erin's panties and pressed his mouth against her. He felt her body tense, then relax as he fucked her mouth.

Erin couldn't resist letting Trent put his mouth on her, she needed release. She also didn't resist him when he slid her panties to the side and put his mouth on her, flicking his tongue across her lips and clit. Trent withdrew his cock from Erin's mouth, and when he went to bring it back, she pushed against him. Her mouth was sore as was her throat. He'd been fucking her mouth upside down for minutes and she needed him to either cum, or move to a different position.

Feeling Erin pushing him away, he asked, "Are you okay Erin?"

Erin panted out a "Yes" between breaths, then continued, "you need to cum. My mouth is getting sore."

Trent moved himself off Erin, sitting next to her head, his fingers now between her legs as he suddenly slid one inside of her, making Erin moan this time. He bent forward, one hand between her legs as he kissed her on the lips again. He moved back, then spoke, "I'm sorry, I've never been able to cum from head." This was only a slight lie as he hadn't yet but certainly could have this time.

Erin appeared disappointed. Her entire goal was to blow him and she was failing.

Trent then looked Erin in her eyes up close, speaking into her mouth. "Can I jerk my cock on you?"

This was a good alternative for Erin and she kissed Trent to show her approval. He moved down the table to her feet, pushing her legs up so that they were bent as he knelt, stroking his cock. She stared down, fixated on the huge head as his skin moved up and down over it smoothly to his rhythm.

Trent placed his free hand on Erin's bent knee, then gently pushed it outwards. Instinctively, her other leg moved in the opposite direction until Trent moved upward between her legs, his cock hovering over Erin's pelvis. As Trent stroked himself, his cock drooled precum which kept landing on Erin's panties.

Trent looked down over this amazing specimen. He'd fucked many girls near his age, but always fantasized about a hot MILF, as most men his age do and thus far this woman had met and exceeded all his hopes and desires, except one.

"I want to grind on you" Trent announced. He moved his hands back to Erin's knees, then up her thighs to her hips. He continued up her sides and to her breasts. He fondled them, them moved his hands under her arms, pushing them upward as he bent forward and laid on top of her. Erin was immediately struck by the burning heat of Trent's cock as he laid it on her pelvis as his weight pressed down. Trent held Erin's wrists above her head with both hands as he kissed her again, then started to thrust his hips, grinding his hard phallus against her.

Erin needed this. She needed the heat, the attention as his cock moved lower until his shaft ground against the wet part of her panties. His tongue entered her mouth, they breathed into one another's mouths, panting like dogs as Trent thrust against her. Erin had tilted her pelvis upward to better situate herself against him.

"Do you like it?" Trent asked Erin, still grinding.

Erin nodded frantically.

"Do you love it?" Trent asked.

Erin nodded frantically again.

"Do you want it?" Trent asked.

Despite her best efforts, Erin nodded again. She could no longer hold back. She needed to feel him inside her.

"Put it in" he directed, releasing her wrists and sitting up to give her access to them.

Erin didn't bother removing her panties, she merely pulled them to the side, then grabbed Trent's cock, pumping it in her little hands as more precum leaked. She noticed a large puddle of precum on her tummy also already and wondered if he had already cum without her realizing. It didn't matter, she just needed to feel him.

Erin directed Trent's cock head to her crimson pussy lips and moved it up and down, parting her. As soon as she positioned him at her opening, Trent leaned forward, planting his lips on Erin's, then pushed himself forward. If she had to describe the feeling as he stretched and filled her, she would not be able to. The sensation was electric, feeling her pussy stretching to accommodate him, feeling his burning prick deeper and deeper until his balls rested against her ass, all in one smooth thrust. She needed this and would simply find a way to explain later to her husband what had happened.

Trent held himself all the way inside her, then started to thrust. At first, he took short thrust, staying most of the way inside her but soon he was pounding most of his length in and out. Erin felt her long awaited climax coming. Trent was fucking her harder and faster with each thrust, moaning into her mouth until he suddenly cried out into her mouth, "Oh fuck yes! Yes Erin! I'm cumming!"

Trent arched his back and Erin wrapped her legs around his waist, pulling and holding him as deeply as possible. He was pressed against her clit and as soon as she felt the warm flood of semen filling her tummy, her own climax was triggered.

Erin cried out and birds took flight from the trees. "Yes, yes!" she exclaimed. Trent's cock was twitching inside her, deep inside her. He was still twitching when her own climax subsided. He had pumped so much cum into her that it began to escape around his cock and trickle down her ass.

Trent laid down on top of Erin, kissing her again, his cock never leaving her or softening. Within minutes, he was thrusting gently in and out, pushing his cum into her deepest recesses and causing more to leak from her. She marvelled at his youth, at his virility. Erin was not on the pill, her husband having had a vasectomy after their 3rd child. The fact that his potent seed flooded her most likely contributed to her incredible orgasm, the level of which she couldn't remember achieving in many years.

Soon Erin's legs were on Trent's shoulders as he pounded into Erin for at least 10 minutes until she needed to change positions. Trent suggested that Erin sit on his lap and she was happy to oblige. He got off the table, then sat on the bench part as she straddled him. He guided his cock up to her as she lowered herself onto him. She looked down, watching his thick prick covered in his cum as she rode him, her arms wrapped around his neck, her breasts rubbing up and down his hard chest.

After a few minutes, Trent reached under Erin's ass and picked her up as he stood. He held her there in the air as he bounced her on his shaft until he needed a rest. Eventually, Trent lifted Erin off his. She gasped at the sudden feeling of emptiness as his cock left her wide open to the cold air, a large glob of his cum dropping to the ground as he pulled out.

Trent lowered Erin to her feet, then turned her around and grabbed her hips, pushing her forward to the picnic table. "My hips" Erin stated, pointing out the hard edge of the table. Trent grabbed his shirt and draped it over the edge, then pushed Erin forward again and bent her, pushing down on her back with his strong hand, pinning her to the table. With his other hand, he guided himself back to her opening and started to fuck her hard. Even with the shirt as a buffer, his intense pounding was starting to hurt but she wasn't about to stop him, she loved this.

Erin marvelled at how deep Trent's cock pushed in this position. It felt to Erin as though he was inside her stomach. His balls slapped hard against her clit and soon her body tensed again as she shook violently, nearly passing out from the intensity of her orgasm. As she started to regain her senses she realized that Trent hadn't slowed his pounding of her and she was now far too sensitive to allow him to continue this way. "Stop" she pleaded quietly, then louder, "stop, please stop Trent. I can't take any more."

Trent heard her now and stopped, holding himself inside. He grabbed her ass and squeezed her cheeks. "What's wrong?" he asked.

"It's too sensitive now. I can't." she pleaded.

Trent was disappointed, but it wasn't the first time that a girl had to stop before he was finished with her. He kept kneeding her ass, spreading her cheeks, and noticing her little starfish, a viable substitute for her pussy. He moved his thumb to her anus and started to touch it but Erin tensed up and reached back, moving his hand away, "No!"

Trent had a sudden look of total disappointment and Erin noticed, suddenly feeling bad about snapping at him. She spoke, "I'm sorry, I just can't take you there today. The timing isn't right." Trent nodded, disappointingly, slowly pulling his cock from inside Erin. She stayed bent over the table for a moment, too sore to move. Trent stepped back and marvelled at how widely he had left her pussy stretched, a real boost to his ego.

Erin didn't want to end things this way, she finally leaned back and stood, then turned to face Trent, "What can I do to get you off again?" she offered.

Trent pondered momentarily, a smile slowly creeping across his face. "Can I jerk off on your face?" While this was one of Erin's less favorite sexual activities, she wanted to do everything she could to get him off, and this would be almost like completing the blowjob she'd set out to do.

Erin looked at Trent, then without a word, she slid down to her knees before him. She licked the underside of his cock, making sure to lubricate him as much as possible when she did. The taste of her juices and his salty sperm on his cock flooding her taste buds. Trent grabbed his cock and started to stroke himself. He moved forward, bumping against Erin's lips and nose which caused her to move back slightly until the back of her head pressed against the end of the table. He focused on the end of his cock, stroking quickly. She looked up at him, loving the almost pained face he was making as he jerked his cock feverishly. Erin's legs were bent, making it hard to balance so to steady herself, she grabbed his hips.

He spoke again, almost frantically, "You promised me a blowjob" he panted out, "open your mouth!" He'd barely finished his order when his body started to shake. Erin quickly opened her mouth as ordered and Trent pushed his cock into it, hard. Erin had nowhere to move, her head sandwiched between Trent and the table. Her eyes grew wide as he pressed against the back of her throat, the first hard spurt of semen almost making her choke. Erin tried to push back against Trent's hips but to no avail as more and more burning semen flooded her mouth. She tried to swallow his seed and managed some but so much of it entered her mouth so quickly that much of it escaped her mouth, dribbling down her chest, stomach and eventually pussy.

Trent continued to shake and twitch, his cock spasming in her mouth. The spasms slowed, as did the shaking of his body until his cock stopped spurting any more. Erin sucked on him, draining what was left inside his long shaft. After all, that's what she would have done for him anyhow. When it was time, Erin let Trent's now softening cock fall from her mouth. She stared at it, still in awe of how large it was, even in its softening state. He reached down and helped Erin stand on wobbly legs of her own. They both sat on the end of the table, regaining their strength. Trent spoke first, "That was incredible."

Erin replied, "It most certainly was."

"I hope we can do this again" Trent spoke, still panting.

"So do I" Erin replied. She knew she'd have some explaining to do to her husband, and hoped that he would be understanding. After all, this was all his idea. She knew he wanted things to go here eventually so he was just going to have to accept that things happened faster than he expected.

The both gathered their clothing. Erin didn't bother putting on her bra and didn't realize her chest was covered in cum when she pulled her pale blue shirt on. It immediately showed where the cum was, going dark everywhere it was wet. She moved her panties and covered her pussy, holding in whatever cum was still inside her before pulling up her skirt. Trent was dressed already and when Erin was ready, he pulled her to him, hugging her tightly and kissing her again.

"I'm not just saying it, I really do hope we can do this a gain." Trent said.

Erin nodded, not sure whether this would be allowed after she went so far past the agreement she had with hubby. As they were driving back to her car, Erin decided it best to try to feel her husband out for his reaction. She took her phone from her purse and texted him, "What if I asked you to get me the morning after pill? Would you be mad?"

The wait for a reaction was killing her. Minutes ticked by. She was sure she was going home to a furious husband. Finally, her phone dinged back. She hesitated to look, still wanting to enjoy what had happened as long as possible, not wanting to taint the experience. She couldn't wait any longer, slowly lifting her phone to look at the response.

"I'm on my way to the pharmacy now. Do you want me to grab more for the future?"

Erin was thrilled! She replied, "Yes please! Thank you. I love you!"

He replied, "I love you too. Can't wait to hear and see what he did to you! XO"

Erin slid across the bench seat against Trent who then wrapped his arm around her, his big hand resting on her breast. She let her hand fall to his lap. They drove this way until he pulled up behind her car and parked.

"Is your husband mad?" Trent asked.

Erin looked up at Trent and they kissed again, with as much passion as before. His hand grabbed her wrist and moved it into his shorts to find his cock hard again. Without a word, she wrapped her hand around him and stroked to the rhythm he dictated with his thrusts.

Trent panted his question into her mouth, "Do you want to take something home to him?"

Erin didn't understand the question at first, continuing to jerk his thick cock.

"Lay back, I won't take long" he directed. She suddenly understood.

Erin laid back on the bench, her head almost touching the door. Trent climbed over her, pulling his sorts to is knees as he climbed onto her. She moved her panties to the side and soon he was pressing against her opening again. She was almost too sore for him so she pleaded, "Please be quick, I'm sore."

Trent nodded in understanding, thrusting quickly. Their moans were almost deafening inside the cab of his truck as within a few minutes he cried out again, pumping more of his virile seed into her womb.

This time Trent withdrew quickly and helped pull Erin's panties into place. "I hope he enjoys my present" he said with that same cocky grin that exceeded his age by decades.

"I'm sure he will" Erin replied, knowing that her husband would certainly be marvelling at her tender cunt, full of this young bull's seed.

They kissed again, then finally said their good-byes. Erin got out of the truck and looked back at Trent before entering her car. He was smiling like the devil himself. She drove home, a 5-minute drive. Upon entering her driveway, she decided that next time, if there was one, she would park in her driveway and let Trent drive her. That way, if he fucked her in his truck, her hubby might even watch discretely.

As expected, Erin's husband was anxious and thrilled to hear that things had progressed the way they had. He inspected Erin's pussy, marvelling at the amount of cum inside it and how red she still was. She explained that she was too sore to fuck him, or to suck him. He was disappointed at first, but content to jerk off on her pussy while she told him all about what had transpired.

The class she taught Trent didn't happen the next day, Friday, nor the weekend so she didn't see him until Monday. He entered the room smiling from ear to ear and stayed that way the entire class. Erin had, of course, dressed sexily again and after class, she had him follow her to a block from her home and get into her car. She drove the rest of the way home, then entered the garage. The couple started with head, and after about 5 minutes, her husband entered the garage to watch. Trent was concerned at first but Erin reassured him by sucking him harder. Soon she had him out of the car as she bent over the hood for him to fuck her and deposit his seed.