Erin and Her Student Trent Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tom had also been concerned about scaring Trent away. After all, it wasn't exactly normal to want to watch your wife with a young student of hers but despite knowing this, Tom wanted it badly. After hearing about their first encounter, Tom had wanted to watch his wife taken by Trent more than anything he had ever wanted sexually in his life. He tried to understand why he wanted this so much but could not draw a conclusion. Something instinctive was driving his desire.

Tom had been watching the clock at work all day in anticipation of this evening. He'd hoped that Erin would give him some indication ahead of time as to whether it was going to happen or not but he also understood that Erin might not even know for sure herself. He left work a bit early and raced home to ensure he was there before them. He paced in the house, anticipating Erin's arrival, hoping she would bring her prize boy toy home with her. When he heard the garage door open, his heart was jackhammering in his chest. He wanted to race into the garage to greet them but knew he should wait for them to come into the house.

Seconds ticked by, then minutes. Tom knew they were in the garage together. How long should he wait for them? He pressed his ear against the inner door, listening but heard nothing. Finally, he could not wait any further and slowly opened the garage door. He peeked through the crack he'd created, seeing the long hood of her silver sports car, slowly opening the door wider so that he could see more.

When he was able to see the passenger compartment, Tom's excitement was barely controllable. He could see the torso of the young man in the far, passenger side of the car and his wife's long red hair as her head moved up and down in the bull's lap. Tom's erection was as hard as it had been in his entire lifetime. He started to rub himself through his pants but had to be careful not to give himself too much attention for fear of cumming prematurely. He slowly stepped into the garage, hoping to see more of his beautiful wife as she gave her mouth to this stud. Tom heard the muffled moans and saw the pace quickening. He saw the young stud grabbing Erin's head and thrusting.

The stud suddenly stopped. Tom realized that Trent was staring towards him, having seen him standing there for the first time as Tom rubbed himself. Tom felt a bit of shame at this point, having revealed that he was enjoying watching this buck taking his wife's mouth as he pleased.

Tom saw Erin moving in the seat, then saw her head move down impossibly far and Trent groaning again. Soon Trent was fucking Erin's mouth again. Tom realized that Trent was back to enjoying himself so he moved down the few steps to the garage floor so he could get closer to the driver's side to watch.

From his wife's door, he could only really see Erin's exposed bum in the air, her glistening wet and red lips on full display under the fluorescent lights of the garage. Tom desperately wanted to see more but knew he could not push his luck further. He unbuttoned his pants, then lowered his zipper and let his pants fall to the floor, stepping out of them and leaving only his boxers on.

Tom wanted to open Erin's door and thrust his cock into her to deposit his seed but knew that she belonged to someone else right now. He reached down into his shorts and rubbed himself, surprised by how much precum had leaked into his shorts. Tom could hear Trent asking Erin if she wanted to suck him, then Erin's reply, followed by the sounds of his wife gagging on Trent's cock now. He leaned forward and looked down through the windshield, watching Trent pushing Erin's head down into his lap. It was obvious that her student no longer had any concerns about being watched.

Erin pushed back against Trent's body, desperate for air as she gasped loudly. She wasn't sure whether Tom was still watching from the doorway and she turned her head to look, happy to find him lurking over the driver's side. "Should we give him a show?" she asked Trent, gesturing over her shoulder.

Trent smiled at her, then kissed her hard again as she stroked him. "I thought we already were."

Erin smiled at him, licking his cock from bottom to top, flicking her tongue over the end. She wasn't sure how far Trent was comfortable going in front of her husband, but she wanted to ask. Having now had time to think about performing for her husband, she was turned on beyond belief. She continued "Well yes, we certainly are, but how about we get out of the car and really show him what you're doing to me?"

Without missing a beat, Trent replied, "Sure, why not?" Trent grabbed the handle of his door and opened it, then stepped out of the car, staring across at the husband of the woman who's face he'd just been fucking. No words were exchanged but both men smiled briefly before returning their attention to the woman they both desired.

Trent bent and helped Erin climb over and out of his side of the car before leading her to the front of the hood. Trent reached the bottom of Erin's blouse and lifted it off her, tossing it onto the hood. She quickly unfastened her bra and tossed it onto her blouse as Trent unzipped the side of her skirt and lowered it over Erin's hips, leaving Erin completely exposed.

Trent stared at Erin's beautiful body but spoke to Tom without looking in his direction, "I hear you liked hearing about what we did last week."

Tom nodded, fixated on Erin's beautiful body, completely exposed to this young buck. He marvelled at how lucky he had been to have such a beautiful woman as a wife and how well she had aged. Most women her age had allowed time to catch up to them but Erin, through both natural genetics and huge efforts of diet and exercise, had managed to look even better than she had when they'd married.

Trent lifted his shirt off, then pushed his shorts and underwear all the way down in one smooth motion, then kicked off his shoes and stepped out of his shorts. As he did so, it was the first that Tom was able to actually see the body of the young specimen his wife had chosen.

Trent was indeed young and fit, muscular and blonde. Erin had told Tom that Trent was better endowed than himself but the reality now set in having seen his package in person. Trent was easily inches longer and twice as thick as Tom. Not that Tom's cock was small, in fact he was proudly average, but Trent was exceptional and this fact somehow turned Tom on even more. Again, something primal about having his wife taken from him by a bigger, younger, stronger dominant bull.

Trent pushed Erin to her knees, "Suck it! I want your husband to see you swallow my cock."

Erin, always the obedient wife, got down and opened her mouth before Trent's gift, now eye-level with his cock. Trent pushed his hips forward, at the same time grabbing Erin's head with both hands. He started to fuck Erin's mouth with short, fast thrusts before suddenly pushing hard, pulling her head against him and forcing himself against the back of her throat. Erin wasn't ready this time and she gagged.

Trent let Erin catch her breath, then grabbed her head tightly, an indication of his intention to repeat what he'd just done to her. Erin took a deep breath in anticipation and, as expected, Trent pushed forward and pressed against her throat. She nearly gagged before accommodating him again.

Tom's eyes bulged as he watched Trent's large cock slowly disappear into her mouth and slide down Erin's throat. He had moved more to their side to better watch Erin and could actually see her throat bulge as Trent's cock slid down it impossibly far. Tom had moved his hand into his shorts again and was now starting to masturbate as opposed to just touching himself.

Trent was enjoying his dominance over the couple and held himself there in Erin's throat, making a point of showing his place in this relationship. When he felt Erin push back, he allowed her back to catch her breath again. Now he ordered, "Take a deep breath and get ready. I'm going to fuck your throat." He'd barely given Erin notice before he pulled her head forward again and shoved himself in.

Tom again watched as Trent slid down Erin's throat, her drool hanging off her chin. She was a hot mess, completely naked, her hair tangled, drool covering her tits and tummy as Trent's balls found her chin. Trent had barely pushed all the way in before he started to fuck Erin's throat with quick, short strokes. Erin's nose kept bouncing off Trent's pelvis as his balls slapped against her chin. How his wife had gone from a proper school teacher to a complete slut in a matter of a week had shocked and excited Tom beyond anything he could have imagined.

Tom's cock was beginning to twitch. He didn't want to cum yet! He tried to hold back, releasing his cock completely and removing his hand from his shorts.

Trent let Erin get air again, then pushed back in without a word, fucking her throat faster, then announcing, "Yes Erin! Take it! I'm cumming!" He pushed himself as deeply as possible again, mashing himself against Erin's face. Tom could see Trent's balls jumping as they pumped his semen into Erin's throat.

Erin had expected this. She felt Trent growing, hardening, his heart beating faster in his shaft. She heard his breathing quickening and knew he was close but she expected more warning than the announcement of his orgasm as it happened. She felt the pulsing of his thick cock as it pumped his burning seed into her stomach. She swallowed and swallowed, trying desperately to hold him there while she fought her urge to gasp for air.

Despite his best efforts to the contrary, Tom's cock exploded in his shorts. He ejaculated with force that he hadn't had since his teen years. He was ashamed and exhilarated, watching his wife being a complete slut as Trent shot his load down her throat.

Erin finally, desperately needed air and pushed back against Trent who released his iron grip on her head. It seemed happen in slow motion, feeling his cock sliding up and out of her throat and mouth when in reality it was almost instantaneous. She gasped, panting like a dog in heat as she tried to catch her breath. She looked up at Trent who was grinning, then looked down at herself, drool covering her perky C-cup breasts and her flat stomach and some on her thighs. She looked at the floor, moving her gaze in Tom's direction, momentarily ashamed of the slut she had just been. She paused, staring at his feet before slowly moving her gaze up, pausing at his shorts which were soaking through. He had clearly ejaculated from watching his wife being used. Realizing that he was excited rather than the alternative, washed away all of her shame.

Erin turned back to face Trent and found his cock still hard before her.

Trent had also noticed that Tom had cum in his shorts and this fueled Trent's feeling of complete dominance over Tom's wife. Trent thought to himself, "What a pathetic man to want to watch someone fuck his wife, but even more pathetic to cum prematurely without even being touched while someone face fucks his wife. Wait till he sees what else I'm going to do to her."

Tom removed his shorts, not wanting to soak in his own semen. His cock was already softening.

Trent looked down at Erin and smiled, knowing that she was his completely. He reached down and lifted her to her feet and spun her around to face Tom before pushing on her back and bending her forward. She reached out and braced herself against Tom, her face against his chest, so that she didn't fall forward. Trent looked down at Erin's beautiful ass, then bent his legs slightly as he guided his wet cock to her folds. He ran his cock up and down her slit, parting her labia and speaking to Tom without looking up at him, "I'm going to fuck your wife now Tom. I'm going to stretch her and fuck like you can't and I'm going to fill her with cum."

Erin was looking up at Tom. She cringed at Trent's words but was relieved to see Tom smile and look over her back to watch as Trent began to push into her.

He was not gentle like the first time they had sex. As soon as his large head entered her and met resistance, he grabbed her hips and pulled her back against his thrust. In one long motion, he entered her fully until his pelvis pressed against her ass and his balls made contact with her clit. The air escaped Erin's lungs as she let out a very loud moan.

Tom delighted in seeing Trent's huge cock disappear into his wife and to feel how hard she groaned against his chest. He braced himself as Erin's weight pushed forward as Trent began to fuck Erin hard. The slapping sound of their bodies colliding within the garage was so loud that Tom was actually concerned that the neighbours might hear them. Tom reached down around Erin's chest and grabbed her breasts. He knew all Erin's buttons by now and knew that she loved having her tits played with and her nipples twisted, so he did this for her as Trent fucked her.

As in their previous encounter, Erin was both pained and exhilarated by how deeply Trent's cock pushed into her. She felt him rearranging her insides as he pounded her mercilessly. His girth made her feel like she was losing her virginity and she secretly loved that her husband hadn't fucked her in 2 days so that she was as tight as possible for her stud.

Trent held Erin's hips so tightly it hurt. He loved watching her ass move in waves as he slammed into her. Trent hadn't fucked a ton of girls, but he'd had his share and very few could accommodate his size and length and none other than Erin had been able to take him fucking them hard like he was doing. Trent had rarely fucked anyone bareback and the sight of his unwrapped cock sliding in and out of Erin was just one more thing that made their sex even more exhilarating.

He loved fucking this MILF and he knew he'd be able to have her as often as he wanted. He felt his excitement growing. Trent looked over Erin's body now and started to speak to Tom, "She takes my cock so well."

Tom looked up at Trent, realizing he was being spoken to and nodded his agreement.

"I'm making her so loose. Wait till you see. I'm going to fill this pussy for you." Trent continued to pound into Erin with renewed ferocity.

Tom twisted harder on Erin's nipples. She was starting to groan loudly now as Trent continued his assault.

"Fuck Tom, I'm going to fill her. Erin, do you want my cum in that pussy?" He asked urgently. She knew it was coming soon, the flood inside her and she wanted it as badly as she had the first time.

Erin cried out, "Yes! Yes baby!" Panting frantically, "Cum in me baby!"

Trent tensed, announcing himself, "Yes! I'm cumming!", thrusting himself all the way into her and nearly picking her up off the garage floor.

Erin's legs shook as she climaxed upon feeling the young bull losing control within her. The familiar flood of his seed filling her womb, potentially impregnating her again had sent her over the edge as her husband held her from falling.

Trent held Erin's hips tightly until he was done pumping his ribbons of hot cum inside her. When his body stopped shaking and his cock stopped spasming, he pulled out unceremoniously. Being gaped open, a large blob of his semen splashed onto the floor. Trent commented, "Better get her some panties so she can keep some of that in there for you to see."

Tom nodded and released Erin, going into the house quickly to find her some panties as directed, surprising both Trent and Erin with his complete obedience. He quickly re-emerged, with on the pairs of lace thong panties in his hands and helped Erin step into them. She turned and sat on the hood of her car. Both men looked at her and smiled at the mess she was. Covered in fluids, her hair a mess, her cheeks crimson red, almost hiding her freckles again as she panted like a dog in heat.

Trent looked at Tom, "Thank you. She's amazing. I'll send her home shortly."

It was only then that both Tom and Erin clued into the fact that Erin still needed to drive Trent back to his truck. Trent got into her car and closed his door. Tom asked Erin if she'd prefer that Tom drive Trent to his truck. Erin was exhausted but she obediently pulled on her blouse and skirt, not bothering with her shoes, and got into the car. She pressed the garage door opener and Tom quickly scurried into the house for fear of being seeing there naked as his wife departed with a young man.

"You're amazing Erin" Trent said to her before they got back to his truck.

Erin smiled, flashbacks flooding her head and her pussy tingling.

"Get in my truck with me. I have a more to give you again." Trent ordered.

Erin parked behind Trent's truck again. Thankfully it was now dark out. She feared a nearby resident noticing them.

They both climbed into his truck and without a word, Erin laid back on his bench seat and pulled her skirt up and soaked panties down, exposing her tender pussy to him again. Trent told Erin to turn over onto her stomach and she immediately obeyed. Trent lowered his shorts down and off again and climbed on top of Erin. This time he was not the primitive beast he had just been in her garage. Trent moved Erin's hair to the side, then lowered his mouth and kissed Erin's neck passionately, running his hands up and down her sides and back as he pushed her blouse up also. This excited Erin and her legs parted as she felt his cock rest against the crack of her ass.

Trent angled himself down, pressing against Erin's pussy, then pushed into her with ease, lubricated again by his semen and her juices. Her pussy stung slightly from his earlier abuse of it. They held this embrace, making gentle love for a few minutes before Trent pulled out and sat up. Erin wasn't sure what he was doing, still in a fog of ecstasy but suddenly became aware of his cock pressing against her anus.

Erin tensed, "No, please don't Trent." She pleaded, not sure of whether she could accommodate him in there.

"Why, is the timing off again?" Trent asked.

Erin thought about using this excuse again, as she had when he tried this before but she knew it to be a lie this time. The only person she'd ever had anal sex with was her husband and that only happened once or twice a year at the most, when he was very drunk. She wondered what it would feel like to have Trent's big cock inside her ass and she came to the realization that she wanted to try. She relaxed as much as she could, then breathlessly replied, "Please be gentle."

Trent immediately licked his thumb to lubricate it, them rubbed it against Erin's anus, doing small circles until he was able to start to slide it into her. She was tight and Trent was starting to think he wouldn't be able to have sex with her there but then he heard Erin sigh, a faint moan and felt her anus start to relax a bit more. He gently thrust his thumb in and out of her, never taking it all the way out and she moaned louder.

Trent knew he needed lots of lubrication to do this to Erin so he pushed her legs apart again and pushed the tip of his cock back into her pussy, keeping his thumb in her ass and covering himself with their fluids, causing her to moan again before he pulled his cock back out. He removed his thumb from her and pressed his cock against her opening.

"Gently" Erin reminded him breathlessly as he applied more pressure.

Erin's ass gave a great deal of resistance and Trent was starting to lose hope of entering her. He pushed slightly harder, not wanting to hurt Erin and as he did so, his head popped into her. Erin's back arched and she quietly cried out, "Ohhhhh!"

Trent held himself there with the head of his cock inside Erin's ass, "Are you okay?"

Erin nodded quickly and panted, her fists clenching and releasing, her toes curling as she tried to relax her insides. She focused on her breathing, trying to slow it and stay relaxed.

Trent pushed again and more of his thick shaft entered Erin. Inch by inch slid inside her until she tensed again and he paused. He waited with out a word, paying attention to her body for his cue to continue and as soon as she relaxed again, he pulled back a few inches, then slid forward. He stared down, watching as his shaft disappeared between her amazing ass cheeks. Much to his surprise, and Erin's, his balls were soon resting against her, his entire cock inside her bowels.