Erin and Her Student Trent Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Trent waited and allowed Erin to adjust and be comfortable with his violation of her ass, then he slowly started to slide out and back into her, at first with short strokes. He reached forward, grabbing Erin's shoulders to hold her body in place as he pushed forward.

Erin began to moan loudly, bracing her arms against his truck door as he fucked her a bit harder. Erin had never felt anything like what she was feeling now. She didn't even know how she was able to relax enough to accommodate him but she was glad that she had. She felt Trent in places she'd never felt anything or anyone before and it was, for a lack of a better description, incredible!

Trent moved his legs so that he was now straddling Erin as he thrust in and out, taking longer and longer strokes as he did.

Erin suddenly felt an orgasm overtaking her. Unlike the orgasms she was used to, this one came on very quickly, almost without notice and with extreme violence. Her body shook, she screamed and tensed, her back arched, her ass grabbed Trent like a fist as she saw stars.

Trent became concerned that he'd hurt Erin so he stopped moving and waited. Erin panted below him for at least half a minute before turning her head to the side and whispering, "Oh my God. That was incredible." She panted more, then continued, "That's never happened to me before."

Trent grinned, thrilled with what he'd done. How often can any man claim to have given a woman a sexual experience to rival all her past ones, let alone doing so to a woman more than twice his age?

Trent started to move in and out again but Erin tensed up again, her insides now suddenly sore, and cramping "No, please stop. I can't take it there anymore. Please take it out."

Grudgingly, Trent did as asked, sliding his length out of her anus slowly until he was fully out. He noticed that her ass stayed gaped open, again stroking his young ego.

Erin paused, then turned herself over to face Trent. She pushed her legs apart against the insides of his thighs, making it clear that she wanted him to move, "Finish inside me again please."

Trent awkwardly moved, lifting one leg, then the other so that he was between Erin's thighs again. She bent her legs and reached out to him with her arms, pulling him down on top of her. He pressed his lips to hers as she wrapped her hands around his head, letting out a groan as his cock immediately found and entered her pussy.

They continued this embrace, making love again. Erin was becoming Trent's more with every thrust. Her mind raced. In the back of her head, she wondered if her husband would ever truly be able to satisfy her again, but she dismissed this, more concerned with how Trent was making her feel currently.

They kissed, Erin how holding the sides of his face so she could look into Trent's eyes. Their bodies slapped loudly in the cab of the pickup. They did this for all of five minutes before she heard his breath quickening. "I'm going to cum again Erin."

She wanted this again, badly. She wrapped her legs around Trent and pulled him deeply as she felt him ejaculate again. She held him there in this embrace. Something inside her secretly wanted him to impregnate her, to make her feel young and fertile again. She held him there until she felt him finally softening inside her. As soon as Trent climbed off her, she grabbed her panties from the floor and put them on back again as quickly as she could to trap his seed within her. They kissed again, then tidied themselves.

Erin looked at Trent as she exited the truck. He was grinning from ear to ear again.

Trent spoke, "We have class again Wednesday. You want to have some fun after again?"

Erin smiled back, "No!" She was joking and Trent knew it. She continued, "But this time, how about you fuck me properly in my bed?"

Trent loved the idea, no longer having any reservations about her husband causing any issues in their affair and enjoying his new dominant position. "See you Wednesday" he called out as Erin closed her door, getting into her car for the short drive home where she expected her husband to want to hear all about how their love making continued without him.

When Erin got home, she paused in her car and her husband opened the interior door, seeing her sitting there. He moved down the stairs to her door and opened it, asking if she was okay.

Erin sat there for a moment before answering, noticing how her body ached everywhere. Her lips were tender, her pussy and ass were sore on the seat, her insides hurt, her nipples were tingling. She'd never felt so sore, yet so alive from sex in her life. She smiled and looked up at her husband, holding her hand out for him to help her from her car. She noticed even her legs ached as she tried to stand.

She wondered how long this relationship with her young student could last. She knew he would eventually lose interest in favor of a younger, single girl. After all, it was only natural that he should want a woman of his own. The thought of losing him made her suddenly sad, but she planned to keep things as interesting as she could for as long as she could. She had fleeting thoughts of being a total slut, not just for Trent, but maybe for other students in the future. Maybe when Trent moved on, she could replace him, or maybe even add another stud to the mix, one who might even fuck her with Trent. Her mind swam with possibilities of her newfound sluttiness as her husband dutifully helped her up the stairs and into the house.

She was blissfully unaware of her husband speaking to her until he entered the bedroom with her. She heard his words now, prodding to hear what else had happened while he wasn't there.

Tom helped Erin undress. He admired her beautiful body again as she pulled the blanket back and laid down. "So, what else happened?" she heard him ask.

"He fucked me again." She replied, almost annoyed that he was asking what he already knew.

"Yes, but tell me what happened" he pushed.

Erin was becoming more annoyed now. Yes, telling him was her obligation, but she wanted nothing more than to sleep now. She blurted out, "We got into his truck, he laid me down and fucked me in the ass and I climaxed harder than I have in my entire life. Then he flipped me over and fucked my cunt and filled me up again. Now let me sleep."

The way Erin spoke to Tom was like a slap to the face. They'd agreed to this journey together but now he was becoming concerned. Had his display of submissiveness made him less in her eyes? Had Trent's larger cock and dominance won over his wife from him? Should he have not cum from watching his wife taken by Trent? His mind swam as Erin dozed off. Tom stood there, watching Erin as she fell asleep. He noticed the redness on her pale skin. He pulled the blankets over her and picked up her clothing. Her panties were soaked and he dropped the other clothes, inspecting the red lace. The smooth part of the fabric was covered in white semen, Trent's semen. He had again claimed Tom's wife for his own.

Tom went to the kitchen and poured himself a drink. He had been horny and excited when Erin got home but now his mind was filled with doubt and fear. Had he pushed his wife into the arms of another man?

The next day, Erin overslept her alarm and Tom gently woke her. Erin looked at him and smiled, then reached for her phone. She dialed the school and told them she wasn't feeling well and wouldn't be in that day. She looked at Tom and told him to do the same. He took the phone and gave his excuse of sickness also, then climbed back into bed with Erin.

She leaned to him and kissed Tom, then apologized for her behavior the night before. "Tom, you will always be my husband and the man who I love. I was just very sore and exhausted and my head was racing, worrying about how you would react."

They kissed more, Tom's hands starting to fondle Erin's perky breasts.

She continued, "We went to his truck and I pulled my panties off. He had me lay face down and he fucked me, then he wanted my ass."

Tom continued to squeeze Erin's breasts, one and then the other as he kissed her neck, slowly moving his mouth down to one of her nipples and sucking on it.

"I didn't think he could, but he did. He pushed his whole cock into my ass." She paused again, not sure of whether she should tell him everything but ultimately deciding to be completely honest. "Tom, he fucked me like that and I came. I came harder and more violently than I ever have in my life. Please don't be mad."

Tom was anything but mad. His cock was hard and he slid one of his hands down Erin's tummy as she spread her legs apart for him. As he moved down between her legs he was shocked to find her pussy still dribbling Trent's cum. Tom moaned while he sucked on Erin's breast and Erin spread her legs wider, bending her knees.

Tom looked up at Erin, releasing her nipple from his mouth, "I'm not surprised at all. He has something that most men don't. Just please don't fall in love with him."

Erin smiled at him, but she knew it was already too late for his request. She didn't stop loving Tom, but she was also madly in love with Trent and would continue to be until he lost interest in her.

Tom climbed between Erin's legs and despite being sore still, she welcomed him. He found her entrance and slid in with ease, marvelling at how loose and full she still was. He asked, "Did he cum in your ass?"

Erin shook her head no as Tom started to thrust into her. She continued, "I couldn't take him in there after my climax, I was just too sore so I rolled over and told him to fuck me."

Tom was thrusting faster now, staring down at his wife as she continued to tell him about how she'd been used.

I spread my legs and he mounted me again. We kissed and made love. He pushed in and out until he couldn't take it anymore and filled me. That's why I have so much cum in me still."

This was all Tom could take. He groaned and his cock thrust forward, depositing his unfertile cum inside his wife, mixing with Trent's.

As soon as Tom was finished, he rolled off Erin and kissed her again, then told her how much he loved her. She did the same in return. They showered, Erin taking time to try to remove some of the semen from within her but it seemed futile, there was just so much inside her. The couple didn't speak much that day but made love repeatedly, Tom desperately trying to reclaim his wife as his own.

Erin would see Trent again the next day for a new adventure, one I will share with you all soon.