Erin and Son, a Taboo Relationship

Story Info
Erin and her eldest son are caught. She reveals the truth.
4.3k words
4.37
29.2k
85
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife Erin is a mid-forties MILF. She's 5'8", 130 lbs, red and white hair and very nice perky C-cup tits along with a sexual appetite that one expects from a sexually wild ginger.

Erin had 2 children before we met, a son and a daughter. We've now been together for over 20 years, so those kids are no longer children. In fact, her son Jay was now engaged to a beautiful young lady himself. Jay is now 28, 6'2" and about 200 lbs of lean muscle and owns his own construction company.

Christmas was nearing and Erin was in a bit of a foul mood as we now live far from her kids who are now definitely grown-ups. 2 weeks before Christmas Erin burst into my office with a big smile on her face, Jay and his fiancé were going to be coming to visit for Christmas. This was fantastic news because she gets pretty bummed when they can't be around to visit. Erin has always had an extremely close bond with her older kids having been abandoned by their father early on in their lives. I sometimes thought their relationship was a bit too close. They still kissed on the lips, hugged a bit too tightly, and often patted each other on the backsides, but I dismissed that as just being different from what I grew up with.

Days before Christmas Jay arrived alone. He was not in the best mood. It seemed that his fiancé wanted to spend the time with her family instead and they got into a big fight, leaving their relationship status unknown. Needless to say, the liquor started coming out shortly after his arrival.

We were all drinking hard that night, getting tipsy to say the least. Erin was on the couch between Jay and me at one point. Eventually I excused myself to the bathroom and when I came back, they were sitting right against each other, closer than Erin and I had been moments before. I also noticed Jay's hand fall to Erin's knee a few times but again dismissed this as just being a level of closeness that I never had with my parents. Everyone kept drinking and eventually it was time for us all to hit the sack. Jay went downstairs to his room and Erin and I retired to ours.

We'd barely laid down when Erin swung a leg over me and started grinding on my thigh. Her hand went to my cock, but I'd simply had far too much to drink, and old Mr. Whiskey Dick came visiting. Erin gave it the old college try but no matter what she did I simply couldn't get hard. She finally got frustrated and gave up. I apologized but she said not to worry about it although I distinctly remember the sound of disappointment in her voice. She rolled away to her side of the bed, and I dozed off shortly afterwards.

I woke a short time later having to pee. I noticed that Erin wasn't in bed anymore, so I figured she had probably had to get up for the same reason. I went into our bathroom, but she wasn't there. I relieved myself and exited the bathroom noticing that she still wasn't back, but I wasn't worried about it and laid down to sleep again figuring that she may have not been feeling well and was likely laying on the couch as she often does when under the weather. I was almost asleep again when I heard something, faint voices and giggles. I then figured that either Erin or Jay couldn't sleep and found the other sitting around in the same predicament. I was almost asleep again when I heard another sound, a male moaning. Now I was completely confused. I sat up in bed wondering what I'd heard but was starting to think it was my imagination when I heard it again. This time there was no mistaking it, it was a man moaning.

I wasn't sure how to proceed at first. Was Jay having some screen time with his girlfriend? Was Erin cheating on me with the neighbour kid again? I decided that I had to know. I slipped out of bed again and put on my boxers and exited our room. I walked towards the stairs heading down to the basement and the noise was definitely getting louder as I got closer. I crept down the stairs and now I was certain that it was Jay's voice I was hearing. I got to the basement and left the lights off, tip toeing towards his room. There was an end table light on in there and the door was not fully closed, having been left open about half an inch. I still figured that Jay was on video with his girl, having video sex with her and I definitely didn't want to embarrass him so I was as quiet as I could be.

Finally, I reached his door and carefully peeked through the opening. Jay wasn't on a video call, but he was definitely enjoying himself, and what I saw shocked me! There laying on his back on top of his blankets was all 6'2" of lean muscle, buck naked with Erin laying on her tummy between his legs, wearing the same teddy as when she came to bed with me. She was dragging her tongue up the underside of his hard cock. It was then that I realized that she wasn't actually okay with the fact that I had whiskey dick, she needed a hard cock at any cost and must have waited until I was asleep to sneak down here and claim her son's cock instead.

I was at a total loss as to what to do. This was wrong on so many levels and my brain was telling me to burst in on them and set things straight. I was about to do just that, when I noticed the stirring in my boxers. I was quickly becoming aroused, and this made me pause and watch a bit longer. Every time Erin ran her tongue up Jay's shaft he moaned out and Erin obviously delighted in this.

I continued to watch as she wrapped one of her hands around his shaft, pulling his foreskin back and pulling his cock towards her lips. As she licked up his shaft and met his head again, she wrapped her lips around his cock head and slid her mouth down him as far as she could go. Jay now let out a very loud moan but Erin either didn't notice or didn't care. I figured they were too drunk to realize the volume level they were creating, and I was strangely okay with that. I'd never seen Jay naked since he was a young boy, so I was quite surprised to see just how large his manhood was. He was easily 8 inches long with a gradual upward curve and substantial girth. Erin's head was now bobbing up and down on Jay's shaft. She shifted so that she was now on her hands and knees to better suck him. Jay was staring Erin in the face while his mother sucked on his cock. Erin was now going quite far down on his cock, obviously trying to get him into her throat, a challenge she always seems to enjoy when she succeeds.

I was in complete turmoil. I knew I should be putting a stop to this! My wife was cheating. My wife was performing incest! My mind told me to burst in and stop this, but my body told me to watch.

I watched some more as Erin lifted her mouth from Jay, took a pause and then worked her way down him again. This time she got him into her throat, and I truly delighted in seeing her nose buried in his pubes as her tongue slid down the front of his balls. Jay moaned his loudest now, then started to speak in a hurried, breathless tone, "Oh my God! That feels so good Mom. Please don't stop, don't stop, don't...." He didn't get another word out of his mouth before his hands slammed down on the mattress and his hips lifted off the bed. Erin held herself in that position, fighting to keep his cock deep in her throat as Jay ejaculated. His head was thrashing back and forth from side to side, his hips still bucking until finally he slowed, and his fists relaxed. Finally, Erin slowly slid her mouth back up his cock but kept his head in her mouth. She moved a hand back to his shaft and started to slowly pump up and down his shaft, milking him dry. "Jeez Mom, that was incredible!" Erin didn't miss a beat. She kept pumping him, and I became impressed that he remained hard after cumming with such intensity.

Finally Erin let Jay's cock pop from her mouth but kept stroking him. "I'm glad you enjoyed that" she said with a loud drunken giggle.

"Oh, I did!" Jay replied, still trying to catch his breath.

I figured they were about done now, and I was about to rush back to our room but as I quickly discovered, I was wrong. Erin now got up on her knees and lifted her teddy up over her head and tossed it to the floor. She then ran her hands up and down her naked body with one of her hands stopping at her left breast and the other stopping between her legs. She knelt there staring at Jay as she began to masturbate herself, putting on a show for him. It was obvious to me that she needed to cum also and was content to do it herself while he watched.

Jay wasted no time in wrapping one of his big hands around his cock and started jerking himself. This was incredible to watch, mother and son in contact, playing with themselves and putting on a show for one another. My cock had definitely awoken from its whiskey state and was protruding out through the opening at the front of my boxers. I don't know when I started to stroke myself, but I realised that I was busy doing so as I watched them each putting on a show for the other.

"Did you like having Mommy suck you?" Erin asked Jay. He smiled at her and kept stroking his big cock. I could see the pre cum dripping from his cock head as he stroked it. Erin was now moaning loudly also, her hand working feverishly on her clit as her other hand pinched and pulled on her nipple.

"I loved having you in my throat" she continued, moaning and panting.

"I loved being in your throat" Jay replied, still stroking himself and smiling widely.

"I need your cock" Erin panted out between breaths. Without any hesitation, she laid back on the bed spreading her legs wide, still playing with a breast and her pussy. "Please Jay, come fuck me. I need to feel you inside me. I need a man to fuck me tonight."

Jay got up onto his knees between Erin's legs. He was still stroking his big cock and it was hovering directly over Erin's open pussy. "Please fuck me" she pleaded.

Jay appeared to be ready, and I noticed a long shiny ribbon of precum hanging down and almost making contact with Erin's hand. Jay paused, asking "What about a condom?"

Erin looked him in the eyes and replied "We're both clean, right? Shut up and give me your cock! Just make sure you pull out when you cum. We can't be making any babies."

Jay directed his cock head to Erin's opening, still kneeling between her legs. I could see that she was using her fingers to spread her pussy wide for him. As soon as he placed his cock at her opening, she wrapped her legs around him and pulled him deep into her. They both let out a loud moan as his cock slid into her with ease, testimony to just how wet she was. Within moments Jay was on top of her, fucking his mother, my wife!

Again, I felt the need to stop this, but I was again frozen there at the doorway, stroking my cock as I watched them. Jay was fucking her hard, nearly pulling his cock right out of her with every stroke, then pounding so hard into her that they both bounced off the bed each time. If they hadn't been drunk, they'd have realized that they were being so loud that no one could have slept through this but lucky for me they were extremely intoxicated. Part of my mind wondered if they didn't realize how loud they were being, while the other part of me wondered if they just didn't care. Based on how comfortable they both seemed to be with one another, I began to suspect this wasn't their first time together.

"Oh God son, you feel so good inside me!" Erin panted out. "Please don't stop baby, I need to cum." Jay obliged, continuing to slam his cock in and out of my wife. I was sure she wouldn't walk right for days with the way he was pounding and stretching that pussy with his thick cock. Unfortunately, she was just a little too drunk to cum that way and finally she relaxed her legs from around him and panted at him breathlessly, "Hold on. Let's change it up." She then pushed him off her.

Jay rolled off Erin, landing flat on his back again, with his head on the edge of the bed nearest me. His cock was shining with Erin's juices. I wasn't sure I'd ever made her as wet as she was right then.

I now watched as Erin climbed up on Jay, reached down and guided his cock back into her opening as she lowered herself onto him. She never fails to cum in this position so I knew she wouldn't be long now. She was staring down at Jay as she started to grind on him, moving her hips in a circular motion. At first, she was going slowly, obviously enjoying the feeling of his cock stretching and touching her in places that I never could. Finally, she started to really pick up the pace. She began bouncing on his cock, her tits swinging in the air. She lowered her body down close to his so that her tits were in his face, and he clued in and started to suck on one of them, biting her nipple. She was getting very close to cumming but then he took control. He reached down with both hands to grab her ass cheeks, lifting her a few inches and holding her there. He then started to thrust upwards, faster and faster. I couldn't see much from this position, but it was obvious from the slapping sound that he was fucking her as hard and as deeply as he could from below. Erin was going crazy now, panting like a rabid animal as her son's cock slammed in and out of her.

"Mom! I'm going to cum! I'm going to cum!" Jay tried to lift Erin off his cock so that he could pull out and cum, but Erin had other plans.

Erin pushed herself down hard on Jay, burying his cock all the way into her. "Yes baby, cum in me, cum in mommy's pussy".

Suddenly Jay thrust up lifting them both off the bed and crying out "Fuck! Fuck! I'm cumming Mom! I'm cumming in you!"

"Yes baby, cum!" Erin screamed out. Right then she threw her head back and as she did, she looked directly at me! Her eyes grew huge, and I knew I'd been seen but she didn't stop. In fact, at that very moment, she came violently. Her body shook and jumped, and she cried out "I'm cumming baby!" while still staring me in the eyes.

I was shocked that she didn't stop or really react to seeing me watching other than to stare at me and continue to cum on her son's fat cock. She never broke eye contact with me until she was done her orgasm, at which point she smiled, winked, and turned back to her son.

Finally she was done and lifted herself off his cock. She leaned forward and kissed her son on the lips, said something about sleeping tight, then bent to pick up her teddy. I bolted upstairs and into bed. In less than a minute Erin entered our room and slid into bed next to me. She curled up against me again, placing her head on my chest and her hand on my belly, and then she spoke: "I saw you, dirty boy. Watching me doing that naughty, taboo thing. Are you upset with me?"

I shook my head to indicate that I wasn't upset, although I really wasn't sure yet as I hadn't had time to process the fact that I'd just watched her have sex with her son, and that I'd been turned on by it.

"Good" she whispered. Her hand slowly slid down my belly until she found my hard cock. "Seems you enjoyed watching" she whispered, giving my cock a hard squeeze.

I nodded yes.

"Lovely" she whispered again as she started stroking it. It wasn't going to take me long to cum after watching that show and she seemed to know it. She swung her leg over me so that she was straddling my lap, still stroking me. "My pussy is full of his cum" she whispered.

"I know" I answered. She smiled at me again, then lowered herself placing my shaft between her lips as she started to slide along my shaft, using his semen as lube. I could feel her son's burning semen as it leaked from my wife's pussy onto my cock. Erin continued to grind on me for a short time, then lifted herself so that she was hovering over my cock. I felt and saw more of his semen drip onto my cock, as she guided my cock to her opening and slowly lowered her pussy onto me. She was incredibly wet and loose after having fucked his much larger cock. His cum lubed her pussy and there was no resistance at all to me entering her.

"Can you feel his cum?" she asked.

Again, I nodded yes.

"Do you feel how loose he made me?" she asked, almost teasing me about being smaller than him.

Again, I nodded, slightly jealous at being reminded that his cock was much bigger than mine.

Erin started to fuck me now, faster and faster. "Please don't be mad at me". It seemed that the more she discussed what had happened the more turned on she got. "I want you to cum in me too baby. Please cum in my pussy. I want you both in me." she pleaded.

She was really hammering down on my cock, and I was getting close to giving my load to her. "You want my cum in there with your son's?" I asked. "Can you even feel me after fucking his big cock?"

"Oh, fuck baby, I can feel you! Cum please. Fill my pussy too. Cum please!"

I needed no more encouragement from her. I had nearly blown my load on the guestroom door while I watched them fucking earlier so I was more than ready now, but I wanted to know more before I did. "Is that the first time you've fucked Jay?" I asked.

"No" she replied abruptly.

"Have you done it more than twice?" I asked.

"Yes." she nearly screamed out, still bouncing on me.

"How many times?" I asked, expecting that this had only happened a couple of times at the most.

"I don't remember," she panted out, "too many times to count.

I was surprised by her answer. "How long has this been going on?" I prodded, my curiosity regarding this taboo situation now getting the best of me.

"I don't remember. I think he was 18 the first time." She moaned. After a brief pause, she continued, "No, it was his 19th birthday, after he'd been out drinking with his pals." It seemed that trying to remember previous encounters with her son was turning her on even more.

"What happened that night?" I prodded.

"Do you really want to know?" she asked. I was becoming concerned that I was beginning to annoy her.

"Yes, I do." I replied.

"He went drinking with his buddies. They came back to the house. You were away working." She paused, now gyrating her hips on me before continuing. "I had been drinking with Kat, and we got really drunk. I was passed out when they got back."

"Okay," I pushed, "then what?"

"I don't remember too much except that I woke up with him on top of me, inside me. I was so drunk that I didn't really think to try to stop him. He felt so good."

I was getting incredibly turned on by this story, trying to visualise the scene she was describing. His young, hard body on top of her, pounding into his mother. I was about to push her for more details when she continued.

"Before I knew it, he had cum inside me. I was laying there, half conscious, fading in and out." She paused again, now slowing down on me. She had a troubled look on her face. I decided to push her again.

"Then what?" I asked.

Well," she trailed off before continuing, now hardly moving on me at all, "when I focused again, his buddy Marcel was on top of me."

"Did you try to stop him?" I asked, surprised at finding out that her best friend's black son had fucked her also.

Erin hesitated, then continued, "No, I let them all have me."

I was shocked, "All of them? How many were there? Did they cum in you?" She stopped fucking me entirely now. I realized I'd ruined the moment, but I also knew I'd never get this story out of her otherwise, so I continued. "I'm not mad baby. In fact, I'm even more turned on. Please tell me."

She hesitated, then started listing names, "Marcel, Jeff, Francis, Tommy, Paul and Michael, I think." It seemed that nearly all of Jay's buddies at the time had fucked Erin that night. She listed all 6 people, and if she wasn't exaggerating her level of intoxication, I suspected that there may have even been more.

So they all fucked you and finished inside?" I asked, now moving my hips up into her to try to assure her that I wasn't upset with her. She seemed to notice and started to gyrate on me again.

"No, not all of them, I don't think." her voice trailed off. "I think some of them just used my mouth, or jerked off on me, but I'm honestly not sure. I woke up covered in dried cum and leaking like crazy." She paused, looking concerned, then continued, "I was pretty drunk."

12