Erin and Son, a Taboo Relationship

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I knew she was trying to justify her actions that night and I decided not to push further. "But you do remember Jay fucking you for sure?"

"Oh, I remember that for sure." she replied. "He was the first, the one who woke me up. I'll never forget feeling my pussy being stretched like that and waking up to find my son on top of me giving me that much pleasure. I wanted to stop him, but my body wouldn't let me, he felt incredible." She started to move her hips a bit faster on me.

"How often do you have sex with him?" I asked.

Again she paused, likely weighing whether she should be honest with me. I grabbed her hips and pushed up hard, trying to force the answer out of her.

"Every time we're alone and have time." she blurted out. Now the dam had burst. She continued, almost taunting me, "He's fucked me in our bed, he's fucked me in his house, we've had quickies in the bathroom, outdoors, I've even blown him while he was driving your truck!"

Her bold, honest reply turned me on even more. I held her hips tightly and continued to thrust up into her to assure her I was turned on by her reply, not upset. "Do you love fucking him?" I asked.

"Yes!" she panted out, having resumed bouncing on my cock.

"Tell me. Tell me how you like fucking him" I ordered.

"I do. I love it. I love touching him. I love licking him. I love feeling my son's big cock stretching my throat and pussy. I love how it feels when he cums inside me!" She was there, ready to cum as was I.

I felt the tingling and tightening in my balls and was soon ready. "I'm cumming baby" I announced, and I shot my load up into her the same way her son had done not 10 minutes before. It sent Erin into another explosive orgasm, and she shook violently, then collapsed on top of me with my cock still inside her. She stayed there on me, my cock finally going limp and slipping from inside her. I could feel both Jay's and my cum leaking from her onto me and I loved it. Eventually she slid off me and fell asleep next to me.

We never discussed this the next day, nor have we any time since but now that I know about them fucking, I'm going to be sure to push the boundaries and see what we can make happen when Jay next visits. Maybe a DP is in the future.

12