Erin Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ragal2
ragal2
1,217 Followers

I whispered, "Please, don't do it. I am your brother. In the morning you'll regret it."

She whined, "Don't you like me?"

"Erin, it's not the real you. You are under the influence. Please, listen to me and go to sleep before we do something we'll both be sorry about."

"Danny, be nice to me. I really like you and I want you. Why are you so stubborn? In the bar, you found me attractive. Is my naked body revolting?"

I lost it. I grabbed her palm and placed it on my raging cock, "Erin, here, touch it and see if I do not find you extremely attractive."

Her other hand caressed my cheek, "That's what I thought. So stop fighting. We want the same thing. Please touch me."

Being young and horny, with the sexiest woman I've ever seen, naked in my bed, asking me to have sex with her... How could I refuse?!...

My hand found her firm tit and massaged it lightly. She moaned, "Good boy."

Her nipple hardened under my finger's touch. She groaned louder and her hands pulled me on top of her. I climbed between her legs and gazed at her fantastic features: The twin peaks were absolutely perfect. I tweaked them and then aimed my rod at her opening. My hands moved to her tummy, feeling her softness, and continued down to her pubes. Her scant bush hair was curly and soft.

I whispered in her ear, "Erin dear, would you like me to lick you? I'd love to taste your honey."

"Not now. I am too aroused. If you touch it with your tongue, I'll climax. I want the first time to be great. Please put it inside."

I penetrated slowly, finding she was pretty tight. Her juices helped. When half my cock was buried in her pussy, her torso jolted and she began whimpering. I continued moving in until my sack hit her ass cheeks. I stopped for a couple of seconds before starting to pound her cunt at an increasing rate. Her shaking intensified and her sounds became too loud. I inserted my thumb into her mouth. Her lips enveloped it and began sucking on it. I accelerated my drilling pace and used my other hand to rub her clitoris. Her body started convulsing uncontrollably. The immense pleasure I felt with my cock deep in her narrow tunnel, and being hypnotized by her wildly swaying terrific tits, took me over the edge, and I exploded inside her vagina with a loud growl.

When I was done, I slowed down and then pulled my shriveling pole out of her snatch.

I hugged Erin gently and caressed her body, waiting for her to fully recover.

A short time later she opened her eyes, "Danny, you are a good sex partner. I feel very good now. Can I sleep in your bed?"

"I don't think it's a good idea. Your clothes are in the other room. Let me help you go back to your bad and we'll talk in the morning."

"OK. But kiss me one more time." I kissed her lips gently and verified she reached her bed safely. My parent's room was on the other side of the house and I hoped they didn't hear or see us.

I couldn't sleep for almost an hour. What would Erin say in the morning, once she realized what happened when she was drunk?!...

I had a bad feeling. My sleep was interrupted a couple of times by bad dreams of Erin's reaction to my taking advantage of her vulnerable state.

...

I woke up later than usual, hearing Erin humming an old tune. Good; at least she wasn't in her room crying or cursing me. She sounded cheerful.

I put on a tee shirt and shorts, freshened up in the bathroom, and walked to the living room.

Mom saw me first and smiled, "Good afternoon, young man. We thought something happened to you during the night. Erin even suspected you left the house without her."

And then Erin showed up. She wore long pants and a short-sleeved blouse. She grinned, "Nice to see you ARE alive. I started thinking you were trying to avoid me; perhaps one day with your sister was enough for you."

I laughed nervously, not knowing if Erin didn't remember anything or was playing a role for Mom, waiting to chastise me once Mom left.

Breakfast was served. As I was eating, Erin said, "Danny, It's such a nice day. Do you think we can go to the beach? Phoenix is too hot much of the year and we have no sea nearby. I think god made a mistake when he created our city. Are there good beaches around here?"

"If you wish to swim, the best places are about an hour away, mostly in southern Brooklyn. Brighton Beach is worth the drive. I have a silly question - Since you live far away from the sea, do you have a swimsuit?"

She giggled, "No oceans around, but there are pools in Phoenix. I brought my old one, and before boarding the plane, I bought 2 additional swimsuits. I'll show you what I have, and you tell me which one will be more appropriate on New York beach."

I followed her to her room, and she displayed 3 very different swimsuits. The first one was a black, one-piece. She looked at me. I said, "Sis, this one is for Mom. If your body was ugly and you tried to hide it, I'd understand..."

She smiled, "Just as I expected from a chauvinistic man. Next."

The second one was much better: It was a light-blue color bikini. However, the 2 parts were very conservative. It was a high-rise bottom with a modest bralette. Her eyes examined my reaction. I tried to stay serious, and mumbled, "Bikini is much better than a one piece. Can I see the 3rd one before telling you what I think?"

She gave me the last one. It was a multicolor bikini with a string-type bottom and 2 triangular cups, leaving little to the imagination. "Erin, this is BY FAR the most suitable one. Remind me to bring a weapon with me - While most men would only ogle your body, others may try to eat you alive, and I'll have to scare them away..."

She smirked, "You convinced me. I'll wear the second one."

I begged, "Please don't! Your body is too perfect to cover it. Let the sun warm you."

She chuckled, "I am on your side. The skimpier the swimsuit, the more work for you to spread the suntan lotion on my exposed skin."

"For my dear sister, I am willing to suffer and work extra on your skin."

She looked me in the eye and blurted, "Now, that only you and I are here, tell me what happened last night."

"What do you remember?"

"I recall arriving at the place, dancing with you, and starting to feel lightheaded when something hard began separating us. The next thing I remember was driving with the wind blowing in my face. Then I have a blank period. The last thing I remember is my vagina being filled with a huge hard object, and I cannot control my shaking."

We sat on her bed and I told her everything. She was quiet the whole time. When I finished, I glanced at her, waiting to see if her reaction would be utter disappointment, a cry, or a punch in my nose. She just sat there for 5 minutes and then smiled at me and said, "Let's go to the beach."

"That's it? No reprimand? No comment?"

"Danny, you did what every guy would have done. You gave in to your desires and to a willingly participating girl. I am not angry if this is what you were concerned about. I slept the night much better than usual. I woke up naked, and while many details escaped me, I felt wonderful, so whatever we did, did not have an adverse effect on me. On the contrary..."

"And it doesn't bother you you did it with your own brother?"

"Honey, I just met you. You are handsome, very nice despite pretending to be tough, and obviously, you did something right when we were in bed. Why not? Don't tell me the 'incest' thing is an issue. The only time it's a no-no is if we decide to bring together children into the world. The combination of similar genes in the egg may bring about rare bad diseases. Other than that, I do not see what is wrong with us being together."

I felt a big relief, "Erin, if we are together, may I kiss you?"

She giggled, "You give him a finger and he'll want the whole hand... Honcho, let's go to the beach and enjoy there. If you behave, I may grant you a small kiss..."

The little devil was teasing me! I leaned into her and kissed her... cheek."

Half an hour later we were on the road.

...

We arrived at Brighton Beach slightly before noon. It was already crowded with people of all ages, races, and religions. It was amazing to see women in Burkas, men in swimsuits and Yamakas, younger women dressed conservatively, and those who had barely anything covering their assets...

Erin stopped and looked around with a big smile, "That's exactly what I wanted to see. In Arizona, we have heat, desert, and Saguaro. Here you have everything. More importantly, there is a nice seashore and tolerance."

I thought to myself that lately, the famous tolerance is fading, but why ruin her fantastic mood?...

We found a RELATIVELY quiet place. I placed a sheet on the warm sand and turned around to see Erin standing in her tiny bikini basking her eyes in deep blue water. She was ready to go in. I stopped her and reminded her we needed sunblock lotion. The combination of salty cool water and warm sun looks deceivingly benign, but after a couple of hours, anybody who's not very tan already will get burnt!

She lay on the sheet face down, and I began doing her legs. Her hot smooth skin felt nice. Then I moved to the back of her neck and shoulders. I massaged her muscles with the oily stuff, making sure it penetrated all layers of her skin. I heard her moan softly. As I was doing her back, she whispered, "Danny, you can be a masseur. It feels awesome."

I smirked, "In that case, I can do your front too..."

She laughed, "I don't trust you with my front. Who knows what areas you may decide to touch 'unintentionally.' Actually, I wouldn't blame you because your touch is seductive, and I may end up a willing participant in your manipulations."

I pretended to shed a tear, "If my sister doesn't trust me, who will?"

"Danny, shut up. As I said before we left the house; if you behave on the beach, we'll have fun later." She winked at me and ran to the water.

I spread lightly some lotion on my shoulders, covered our stuff with a towel, and joined her in the water. It was cooler than I thought but, eventually, we were both riding the small waves.

Erin played like a little child - Jumping, rolling, splashing, and diving. All of a sudden, she jumped on me. She was light enough so I caught her. I looked at her quizzingly.

She smiled, "I thought I saw a shark in the water."

I hugged her body and whispered, "I am scared of sharks too. Let's just hug and hope the shark decides to move away.

She jumped off me, and grinned, "You are so predictable. You'll take every opportunity to touch my body."

"What do you expect? A sexy, barely covered body is all over me. Am I built of WOOD? I guess I wasn't using the right word because I do have a Woodie... It's your fault."

Erin chortled, "I don't believe you."

I came closer to her, hugged her tightly, and pushed my groin into her tummy.

Her eyes widened, "Do you find me so sexy, or are you a sex maniac?"

"I can tell you that until yesterday, I was a normal guy, but since your arrival, my body stopped listening to logic."

She kissed my lips softly, "I get it. Please, let me have fun in the blue water. I don't have it at home. But after we are done here, I'll make it up to you."

Next, she tried to impress me with her swimming abilities. She dove between my spread legs, swam fast butterfly style, and then finished with a graceful backstroke.

I whistled, "Erin, I think you are a better swimmer than a shark. Next time we see a shadow of a shark, I'll jump on you and you'll carry me to shore..."

Her eyes brightened, "I try to show you how good I am, and you decide to mock me. You have no respect for your elders. I am ashamed to be your sister!" She followed by splashing my face.

I covered my face and said in a serious tone, "The salty water burns my eyes."

She came to me, and whispered, "I am sorry. Danny, I didn't mean to do it..."

I removed my hands, laughed out loud, and French kissed her hard. She disengaged, and complained, "I knew I shouldn't have trusted you. See what happens when I lower my guard for a split second?"

"Honey, your splash could have caused harm. I just thought I deserved compensation..."

She smiled, "Jerk!"

We played in the water for close to an hour and returned to our sheet. I noticed Erin's rear was becoming reddish and added more lotion. We stayed another 2 hours, strolling along the shoreline, inspecting other bathers, and chatting. We enjoyed cold ice cream and then headed back to our car.

On the way home I told her I had a friend who worked at the office of the actor's union. All Broadway shows for tonight were sold, but he could get us 2 tickets to Moulin Rouge The Musical or The Great Gatsby for the next evening.

Erin's face brightened, "Thank you. Any one of these is fine. You choose."

I smirked, "I already chose. I chose you!..."

Erin gazed at me, "Danny, you either start being serious or I'll complain to your mother."

"Please don't. She'll spank me."

"Boy, you are intolerable. Moulin Rouge it is."

"Do you realize if I ask my friend for a favor, I'll owe him a favor as well? Since the show is for you, can you pay me with a kiss?"

"I hate you. You have a one-track mind! Once we arrive home, I shower and then go to sleep. Naked..."

"Can I watch?"

"It's your house, so I cannot object. However, I think your intentions are immoral. You are too strong for me, and I doubt I'll be able to fight you off. But I'll give in to your unreasonable demands only after I fight to the bitter end."

I kissed her gently, "You are such a tease... Thank you, my dear."

...

I waited patiently for Erin to exit her bathroom. She barely opened the door, and her head popped out to see if any parent was around. When she saw it was only me, she opened the door all the way and sashayed to her room. Erin was naked like the day she was born, with a towel wrapped around her hair. She winked and said, "Danny, I apologize for having no clothes on. I must have forgotten to take clean ones with me..."

I couldn't take my eyes off her; I was hooked.

On the way, she yawned and stretched her arms high, making her perfect tits look even sexier. My organ jolted, extended, and expanded at a speed that would make Usain Bolt envy! The woman-devil noticed my reaction and giggled, "Honey, what is happening to you? On second thought, I think, I'll better go to sleep first, and then we'll talk about your 'issue."

"No, you don't." I pushed her gently into her room and closed the door behind me. I lifted her chin and French kissed her smiling lips. My palm cupped her firm mammary and kneaded it, enjoying the sudden hardening of her nipple.

After a long kiss, we separated, and Erin announced, "Either you are fully in the nude in the next 10 seconds, or I call your mother for help."

I didn't look at the watch but according to my estimate, I had 3 seconds to spare.

Her eyes ogled my pole, "Danny, you scare me. I invite you to my room when I am naked and vulnerable, and you show here, with a weapon aiming at me. Is this the way you welcome all your visitors?"

"Only my sisters. Now shut up and get to bed."

"Otherwise, you'll slap my tushie?..."

"Yes!"

"I don't believe you."

I caught the tease, pulled her to me, sat on the bed's edge, laid her on my lap faced down, and spanked hard one of her round cheeks.

"Oh, it hurts. How can you do it to your loving sister?"

I didn't bother answering. The 2nd slap hit the other cheek.

She faked a cry. I didn't care - She deserved to be punished. I added another series of 5 strokes in sequence. This time she gasped but stayed quiet. When I was done, she whispered, "Are you done already?!"

I caressed her red butt and she spread her legs somewhat. The smell of her sex was overwhelming. My fingers trailed to the exposed cunt and met her abundant juices. The bitch enjoyed the spanking!

As my forefinger explored the drenched vulva, her body began dancing on top of my raging dong. Erin mumbled, "Sir, if you are done with my punishment, I'd love to taste your cock."

I raised her and together we entered the bed. Immediately, her head bent and her lips latched to the mushroomed head. Erin started taking me into her warm mouth as her cheek muscles worked to suck on it. It was a fantastic feeling and proof that her expert mouth learned the job well.

Not to be outdone, I turned 180 degrees, and 69 her. I licked her navel and gradually descended toward her opening. Inadvertently, my tongue touched her clitty. She trembled and moaned. Her love nub was extremely sensitive - I made sure to not hit it again until happy ending time.

I licked the nectar off her pussy lips and began drilling into her snatch with my tongue. Her groans around my cock became louder, and the vibrations intensified my arousal.

I added 2 fingers to the cunt-game and rubbed gently the inside of her vagina. Erin spread her legs wider.

Next, I replaced my fingers with my thumb and lubricated her puckered hole. She gasped again and, seconds later, pushed her ass onto my fingers. I was not one to give up on her signal, and gingerly penetrated with my forefinger into her anus. Instinctively, her sphincter collapsed on my finger, but seconds later, it relaxed and allowed me to move gently in and out as well as circularly inside her bowels.

Erin's oral job was bringing me closer and closer to the tipping point. It was time to up the ante; I brought down my other hand, which until now kneaded her tit, and flipped her clitoris from side to side and later tapped on it gently.

My sister's reaction was unexpected - Her torso jerked and she screamed her lungs out. If my pecker was not nestled deep in her mouth, her noise would have awakened the whole neighborhood! Her body shook violently under me with a massive orgasm.

All this time, her lips milked me like a vacuum machine. I lasted a few more seconds before pouring my slimy stuff down her pharynx.

It happened to me twice before - While using a 69 position, both I and my partners at the time climaxed almost simultaneously. How could a woman be totally out of it and still manage to swallow everything without choking or drowning was beyond me. And Erin was even better; Not only did she survive my powerful jets, but her sucking turned into a full-throttle Dyson!...

Erin sucked all my juices and never stopped, while I held her quivering body in check, preventing her from falling off the bed. Once I was done, I slowed down. She was still in the throes of her orgasm, and my hands continued working on her cunt and anus, although I tried to lower the pace gradually.

About 10 minutes later, my shriveled dick became too sensitive to her high-octane milking, and, despite her reluctance, I pulled it out. I turned to lay by her side and caressed her sweaty body. Slowly her trembling died down until it stopped completely.

I whispered in her ear. "Erin dear, thank you. You were awesome!"

Her eyes were still shut, and I saw a smile on her face, "And you were awful! How dare you remove my favorite pacifier without getting my permission?..."

ragal2
ragal2
1,217 Followers
12