Be My Valentine

Story Info
My sweet little sister asks to be my Valentine.
1.8k words
4.3
49.1k
113
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For fuck's sake will she ever come out of the bathroom. I swear she does it just to be a bitch to me and Rose. Every fucking day. I should pound on the damn door. My frustration rises while I stand in my boxer. Waiting in the hall outside our shared bathroom. Rose and I had accepted this schedule before we were in high school when Heather was bigger than both of us and could bully us. Heather's 5'10" and played volleyball in high school. Rose is still a tiny thing. She's barely 5'1" and 110 pounds wringing wet. Until about 6 months ago, I was only 5'4" and 140 pounds. Then a late growth spurt hit, and I had grown a foot. I had also put on over 100 pounds. Now I'm 6'4" and 255. I also had very little fat on me so anyone short of an NFL offensive lineman couldn't intimidate me.

Rose and I are both seniors in high school. Rose had turned 18 in August. Heather is 21 and going to college. Majoring in being a stuck-up bitch. Since our sperm donor left for God knows where, mom couldn't really do anything about it. She worked regular double shifts at the hospital as a nurse. Daisy is a good mom just overwhelmed with too many bills and too little money. He left one random day when I was 5. We never heard from him again. Technically he is my father, but I won't give him an honor he didn't earn. Fuck him.

I'm 19 due to the fact I missed 5 months of my sophomore year after getting beat to shit by a giant bully and his bunch of cronies. Three months in the hospital and two more months of rehab before I could be self-sufficient again. I couldn't do any schoolwork for four of those months, so the school said I had to repeat. At least the bully got expelled and thrown into juvenile hall. Fuck him too. After I recovered, I took up weightlifting and joined a gym that trained MMA fighters. My mom wouldn't let me take any real fights, but I got to spar. I helped several fighters by mimicking their opponent's styles. I couldn't win a real fight against trained fighters. Against untrained thugs that was another matter. A member of the bully's crew tried to get revenge. He received a broken nose. No one bothered me much after that. This school year with my changed size, I had encouraged several bullies to leave smaller kids alone. The kids being bullied feared me as well, so it didn't gain me any friends, but I felt good about it. Nothing better than seeing those smug bastard's eyes fill with alarm.

The water was cut off. Rose peaks out of her room in her panties and sleeping shirt. She sees me, shakes her head and ducks back into her room. Heather strolls out in her towel like she's the fucking queen of the universe.

"Some of us have go to school, Heather. For fuck's sake." I snarl at her.

"Fuck you, Ash. Waiting so you can perv on me, LOSER!" She snarks at me. That fucking tears it. I slam my hand next to her. Blocking her progress. I loom over her. She jerks back, startled.

"If I wanted to perv on your skanky ass, I would just break down the bathroom door and do it up close and personal." I said and got my face even closer. She pressed her head back against the wall. I cupped her throat with my other hand. It wasn't gripping it but she knew I could close it anytime I wanted. I continued "Hell if I wanted to, I could get in the shower with you, pin you to the wall with one hand. Use my other hand to pry your legs apart and pound that bitchy pussy into submission with my cock. You would try to fight me at first. But part of the way through, you would start begging for me to fuck you harder. Ash, please, fill me pussy with your cum. I need it so bad brother. Please Ash, empty your load in me."

Heather was stunned for a moment or two. Rose stood in the hall with her mouth open. Heather tries to knee me in the crotch, but I know it's coming so I deflect it and release her throat. She slaps me hard enough to leave her handprint on my face. I know that's coming as well but I don't need to block it. She runs to her room and slams the door. Rose is still standing there, silently glowing with a big smile. I guess she likes what I did. Heather had something coming, maybe that would scare her enough to hurry up.

I go into the bathroom. I shave and step into the shower. I start the water and quickly scrubbing myself. I didn't hear the bathroom door open, but I do hear the shower door open. I turn and find Rose climbing in. She's naked. Why is Rose naked in the shower with me?

"UM, ah Rose? What are you doing?" I ask. I am bewildered. What the fuck is going on.

"That was so fucking hot Ash. I want that. I've been fantasizing about something like that for ages. You became part of it when you got so filled out and huge. So yummy. I want you to pin me to this wall and fuck me until I beg you to fill me with your cum. I'm giving you my cherry for Valentine's Day. You are giving me your cum." Rose purrs. She steps up to me as I stand there like a statue. She grabs and strokes my cock. It, of course, doesn't care who strokes it and begins to harden.

"Rose, this is wrong, you're my sister, we're not supposed to do that." I protest. My head can't keep up. Everything is happening too fast.

She leans forward and slurps the head of my cock into her mouth. My pole is growing rapidly. She takes even more into her mouth while jerking the rest of my shaft. It feels so amazing and seeing my little sister be so slutty is swiftly clouding my thoughts. When my tool is rigid, she straightens up. She moves right up to me as she continues pumping my rod.

"I long to be a slut. My thoughts and fantasies all revolve around it. I want to be YOUR slut, Ash. I want my big brother to make me his slut. Ram this fuckstick up my virgin cunt. Pop my cherry and claim me as yours. Mark my defenseless womb with your scalding cum. Mark it as yours. Be my Valentine Ash" Rose pleads. She gives me the most incredible sex kitten look ever. My resolve crumbles.

I pick her up and crush her mouth with mine. Our tongues battle pouring fuel on the blazing fire. I hold her by her chin with one hand and pin her against the wall like she wants. She wraps her legs around me. I guide my throbbing member to her entrance. I stop kissing her and look her directly in the eyes. They are incandescent with desire. The other couple of girls I fucked never looked at me like this.

"Are you sure Rose? We can never go back, never undo this. It could ruin us. Are you absolutely sure?" I ask in a panting whisper. I am torn, silently hoping she says no and yes at the same time. I am scared, turned on, excited, amped up, confused, and unsure. All at the same time. She doesn't give me but an instant to ponder it all. She grabs my hair and locks her fingers in it.

"I have never wanted anything more in my life. Impale me on your love spear. Make me your Valentine's fucktoy!" She replies. Her voice gives no room for doubt. I slam my entire length into her dripping gash. Her hymen was destroyed by my battering ram. It barely slowed my invasion.

"OWWW FUCK, that hurt. Holy shit did that hurt. Don't stop, Ash. Pound me into the wall, make me hurt in the most wonderful way." She howls and yanks my head to hers. Her kiss will leave a bruise. I love it. I accelerate steadily from stroking to fucking, past jamming, past jackhammer, and right to pounding. I let all my control get and surrender completely to taking her. She's screaming and howling through it all.

"FUCK YES!!! That's it big brother. Take me, abuse my tiny little hole. Use your little fucktoy. I'm going to be such a slut for your cock. I'll be on my knees with it down my throat. On my back taking every inch. On all fours like a bitch in heat. FUCK, JUST LIKE THAT ASH, FUCK YES, FUCK YES. YOU'RE FUCKING ME JUST LIKE I ALWAYS DREAMED. FUCK I'M GONNA CUM ASH. HERE IT COMES. YYYEEESSSSS!!!"

Her shouts echo in the shower. The wet slapping noise bouncing back and forth. The loud bangs when her back hits the shower wall. She's bucking and thrashing in my grip. Sweat dripping into my eyes. I can't hold out much longer at this frantic pace. She barely came down from her first orgasm before she starts chanting again that's she cumming again. Her eyes tilt back down to mine.

"Give it to me ASH, give me that hot cum. Drench my little cunt with it. Dump your scorching load into my poor. Helpless. Stretched. UNPROTECTED. PUSSY. BREED ME ASH, BREED YOUR CUMSLUT SISTER." She screamed. The breeding talk pushes me over the edge. I squeeze her throat some as I bottom and erupt. I roar "MINE." I'm shaking violently as each spurt splashes inside her.

"YES. YES. YES." She chants in time with each squirt. She kisses me hard again as her face is turning bright red. I come back to my senses just before her face is purple and lift her off my deflating tool. I put her back on her feet, but her legs give way and I try to ease her to her butt. She's joyously laughing while her back is against the shower. My cock is coated in pink froth. Shiny pink fluid leaks from between her legs. I'm wobbling on my legs but remain standing. I pick up the soap and start cleaning Rose. She's barely moves beyond her happy giggling while I wash her. She winces when I clean between her legs. I hope she doesn't regret this later because it felt too good to regret. I wash myself and direct us both out to dry off. I towel us both off and kiss Rose. Putting as much love as I can into it.

"Thank you, Ash. You made my dream come true. We are doing this again many times. Wait till I tell mom. She may want to be your Valentine too." She says cryptically and gingerly prances to her room.