Erin House Sits and Gets a Visitor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While I was satisfied by his attention, I was far from satisfied completely. I wanted this man now more than I ever had. I sat up and pulled off my shirt and bra, tossing them at my backpack, then grabbed Justin and pulled his shirt off.

"I need your cock." I panted at him, grabbing for his jeans. Justin got to his knees, helping me by unfastening his belt and button, then sliding his zipper down before removing his hands. I pushed him backwards, onto his bum, then climbed on top of him and kissed him again as I straddled his jeans. Justin started to gyrate below me, thrusting his hips up against me.

I broke the kiss, then moved to his neck. "Take your shirt off" I ordered into his ear. I sat up, helping him remove it. His big strong chest was now revealed to me and I started to run my hands across it, then kissed my way to one of his nipples which I sucked and nibbled on. I moved a hand between us and down, into his underwear. The heat radiating from his waist was incredible as I found his cock and wrapped my hand around him, eliciting a loud groan from him. I turned my body so that I could look down his torso. I watched my hand moving up and down slowly, finally revealing the object of my desire.

Justin's cock was always attractive to me. It was uncut, and not overly large, but a decent 7 inches or so. If I was not mistaken, it was now thicker than it had been all those years ago too. I stared at his cock as I pumped it slowly, resting my head on his chest and listening to his moans. I squeezed and pulled and delighted at seeing his precum leaking from the end with each tug. I moved my head lower, onto his stomach so I could watch closer still. I found myself inches from his cock as his hands started to run through my thick hair and gently push me down further.

I knew what Justin wanted but I wanted to hear him say it so I didn't move down further. I could almost taste him. I could feel the heat radiating from him and it took everything I had not to take him into my mouth. Justin started to thrust his hips up and down, almost trying to coax me but I continued to run my hand up and down him, pumping a steady stream of precum which was now puddling on his pelvis, in his trimmed pubes.

"Oh God Erin," Justin moaned as he continued to thrust up and down, "please."

I took delight in my position of power and responded, "Please what Justin?"

"Please suck it. Please." He pleaded.

I wanted him in my mouth almost as much as he wanted to be in it and I quickly moved my mouth closer. I moved my body to the side of his and sat up, pulling at the waist of his jeans and underwear. Justin quickly helped me slide them down as he kicked them off completely. He leaned forward and grabbed my chin, pulling my mouth to his and kissing me again. As soon as he was done kissing me, he looked me in the eyes and pleaded again, "Please suck my cock!" He laid back immediately in hopes that I would do as asked.

I grabbed his cock again and moved it to the side away from me, then bent forward and licked the precum from his pubic hair, making sure he could watch as I did. I then moved my body between his legs as I knelt there and lifted his cock. I looked up at him and loved that he was looking down watching as I flicked my tongue across the opening in his cock, making him moan again.

I pulled his foreskin down completely, revealing his very hard, purple cockhead before I slid my lips over it and pulled it into my mouth. Justin groaned again, then started to gently thrust upwards, trying to get more of himself into my mouth. I allowed him to push further and further in as I held the base of his cock in my tiny hand.

Justin wrapped his hands in my hair again and held my head as he started to fuck my mouth. I sucked his hard cock, pressing my tongue against the bottom of his shaft while I continued to squeeze his shaft with my hand, eventually moving it along with my mouth, up and down his length.

"Fuck Erin, you're incredible. Play with my balls." He pleaded.

My free hand moved between his legs, fondling his balls as he begged me to do. As soon as I started to pull on his testicles, he moaned again, displaying obvious pleasure at this. I continued to look up at him while I sucked his cock. His head was back against the blanket now and he wasn't watching me at this point but I was loving watching his chest heaving as his pelvis rose and dropped, thrusting in and out of my mouth.

I wasn't sure if Justin was content to simply have me blow him or whether he wanted more. I wanted him entirely but would respect what he wanted so I allowed him to continue and dictate his needs. Justin's thrusting became faster as did his breathing. He turned his head down to look at me. He was thrusting so fast at this point that I could barely keep him in my mouth. He grabbed my hair tightly, slightly painfully, holding my head as he fucked my mouth. I felt his cock start to swell and knew the answer to my question of what he wanted.

Justin started to groan between gasps of breath, finally crying out, "Oh fuck! Fuck! I'm going to cum Erin!" He thrust his cock upwards hard and I felt his cock start to twitch, then felt the first spurt of burning semen enter my mouth. I started to swallow eagerly. He thrust up further, then pushed my head down. His cock plunged hard to the back of my mouth and into my throat, making me gag as the next ribbon of cum shot from him. I had not expected him to force himself into my throat, but my desire to please him was above all and I continued to swallow hard. His cock plunged deeper into my throat as his cock pulsed. After a few more seconds, I needed to get air and I pushed back against him.

Justin eased his grip on my head and allowed me to pull back to get air, but held his cock there between my lips as we both panted for air. I was content to hold his cock in my mouth as his orgasm completed. I gently sucked the leaking semen from his cock, then using my tongue to play with the excess skin around his head. I slumped my body on my side, resting my head on his pelvis as I continued to gently lick and suck on him, his hands gently running through my hair.

Justin's cock softened slightly, but not as dramatically as my husbands does. Justin stayed plump, firm but not hard between my lips. He continued to caress my hair and I noticed his hips moving slightly, thrusting gently before he spoke, "Erin" he said quietly, "please keep doing that. I want you and if you keep doing that, I'll be able to."

I had assumed that Justin, like pretty much every man I've known, was done after he came, so hearing his words excited me more. He asked, "Do you want me?"

I replied by sucking his cock harder, making him moan. I started to run my hand along his shaft again, pumping him while I focussed my efforts by sucking on his head. I wrapped my thighs around one of his legs, griding my bald pussy against his leg.

Justin's cock hardened more and more until I didn't think it possible to get harder. I had to have him.

I released his cock from my mouth and quickly straddled his lap, pressing my pussy against his shaft and grinding against him. The heat of his cock against my already sensitive pussy was indescribable. Justin was looking down our bodies, fixated on seeing his cock laying there while I slid along its length. My pussy lips quickly parted and allowed him to grind against my opening. Precum, or the remnants of his orgasm, started to leak from him.

"Do you want me Justin?" I asked. I knew what his answer would be but I needed to hear it from him.

"Oh God yes Erin. I've wanted to have you again since we broke up. I've never stopped wanting you!"

He made me feel alive, desired, loved. I needed him.

Justin brought his mouth up to mine, kissing me again, his hands grasping my tits and squeezing them. I moved up along his shaft until his head was at my opening. Justin tried to thrust upward, into me but I moved away just enough to keep him at my entrance but not inside me. It's not that I wanted to control him, or tease him. I wanted to relish every moment of this.

"Please Erin" he pleaded into my mouth.

I wanted this feeling to last forever, but I also wanted more.

Justin's hands moved from my breasts, down my sides to my hips. He grabbed them tightly, then pushed down as he thrust his hips upwards. Justin's cock was thicker than my husband's and it certainly felt that way as his head penetrated my opening. I cried out loudly, my voice carried away in the wind as he inched deeper into me.

He was only a couple of inches in but the resistance my body was giving was stopping him from going further. He paused there, then pulled back, lifting me and holding his head just inside before pushing again, again meeting my resistance. Despite how badly I wanted him, his girth was making it difficult for him to get further.

He pulled back again, then pushed the same distance in, starting to fuck me with short, slow thrusts as we both moaned our approval. Justin brought his head up to my chest and started to suck on one nipple, then the other. He obviously remembered this as something that really excites me, not that he needed the help at this point.

He sat up further, until he was sitting upright. Few men have discovered that this is my favorite position, but Justin was about to. He cupped my ass, helping hold my weight up as I moved my feet under me so that I was squatting over him. I started to bounce gently on him, pushing myself down harder every few thrusts, as I continued to attempt to get him deeper.

I looked down at Justin, wrapping my arms around his neck as he looked up at me. The passion in his face made me melt. I hadn't felt this desired in ages and this was what I needed. I kissed him again, our tongues dancing again as I pushed down against his hard cock. My resistance to him started to melt away and I felt his cock sliding deeper into me. Justin felt this too based on the moan he let into my mouth. Lower and lower I slid until I felt his balls resting against my ass and my clit pressed against his pelvis. I paused there, adjusting to his girth as we kissed more.

Finally, I started to move up and down on him. Justin continued to cup my ass and help me bounce on him. I felt it come on quickly, the blinding pleasure of my next climax as I suddenly started to shake, impaled on his cock. Justin held me tightly, pushing upwards as deeply as he could while my orgasm played out.

When I finally caught my breath, Justin lifted me from his cock. I flopped onto my back on the blanket but Justin had other ideas. He grabbed my hips and lifted me to my knees so that I was upright, kneeling. He moved behind me, pressing his hard cock against the small of my back, wrapping his arms around me tightly and kissing my neck. His hands went to my breasts and fondled them before one of his hands slid down between my legs again, parting my lips for his fingers. He ground his cock against my back while fingering me.

When he was ready, he released me and pushed me forward, then grabbed by hips again. I felt his cock slide between my legs, then fumble around before finding my opening again thrusting in. He pushed forward in one long thrust until his balls pressed against my clit. He immediately started to fuck me from behind. Justin was no longer making love to me, we were fucking as I pushed back to meet each of his hard thrusts. His cock was pressing all the right places deep inside me and I was going to cum again if he kept this up but I was also concerned because I become too sensitive to continue after a few orgasms.

As much as I didn't want this to end, if Justin didn't come soon, he wasn't going to be able to, at least not inside me, and this was what I wanted more than anything at this time.

"Justin," I pleaded, "you need to stop."

"What?" he asked, confused, "do I?"

"Yes," I replied, "I can't take much more. I want you to cum again."

Justin had stopped fucking me, confused by what I wanted. I moved forward, taking my pussy off his cock. I flopped onto my back, spreading my legs wide. I love watching men play with their own cocks, it's something that has always fascinated me. I love seeing how they pleasure themselves, how their cocks respond to their touches, and I wanted Justin to show me how his cock looked while he played with it before he finished in me.

I moved my hand between my legs and spread my pussy. "I want you to cum, in here" I pleaded. "But first, I want to watch you stroke your cock while you watch me."

Justin smiled, then moved up between my legs on his knees. I moved my free hand across my tits, pinching and pulling my nipples while my other hand rubbed my clit, occasionally sliding a finger inside me.

I watched in fascination while his hand moved up and down the length of his shaft. His foreskin would completely cover the head when he pulled up, then pull back and completely reveal his big purple head when he slid his hand down. I pictured his cock doing this when he thrust in and out of me, imagining his head completely revealed, poised to shoot at the end of his thrusts. Justin moved his attention to the head, moving the skin down again and twisting back and forth on the end. There was an incredible amount of precum leaking from him and I watched in awe as a long ribbon of it leaked from him, slowly growing as it got closer and closer to me. I adjusted my position so that the ribbon was just above my pussy. With both hands, I spread my lips so that I could ensure that the ribbon of cum found its way into me.

Justin was watching this also now and moved slightly to bring the precum to my opening. Neither of us could take any more at this point. Justin's cock followed down to my opening. I held myself open as he pressed his head against my hole again and pushed in. We both moaned again as Justin pushed all the way in and laid his body on top of mine. I enjoyed feeling his weight pressed against my tiny frame, dominating me. He started to grind into me, holding his cock deep inside. He took my hands and held them above my head, kissing my mouth again before starting to thrust in and out.

I wanted to feel him release inside me. I wanted him as deeply as possible. I moved my legs, one and then the other, up to his sides. "Put my -- legs on -- your shoulders" I begged, my voice surging between his thrusts. Justin paused just long enough to hook my legs and put the back of my knees on his shoulders. I immediately melted at feeling how much deeper he now reached inside me.

"Fuck me Justin!" I pleaded again, "Fuck me hard!"

Justin needed no prompting. He started to pull back until his cock head was barely at my entrance before dropping onto and into me fully, pushing all the air out of my lungs as his cock slammed into me, his balls slapping loudly against my ass. Slap, slap, slap, he continued, moving a bit faster with each stroke.

I grabbed the sides of Justin's face so that he looked me in the eyes. "Justin, I want you to cum in me. Cum in me baby. Please." I was pleading. Justin stared into my eyes as he continued to fuck me.

"Ya, is that what you want Erin? You want my cum inside you?" he asked, already knowing the answer.

He continued to fuck me, slap-slap-slap, his balls bounced. I was nearing another orgasm and I needed to make sure he came before I did because I was becoming too sensitive already.

Justin decided to be a bit naughtier now, dirty talking. "You want it inside you Erin? You're not on birth control, are you?"

I shook my head to say no in response.

"I'm going to put a baby in that pussy Erin. I'm going to make you pregnant."

I smiled at him, wanting him to try. My menopause wasn't entirely complete, and I did still ovulate occasionally. I was also not on any form of birth control. The sudden realization made me feel young and fertile again, and brought my excitement to a whole now level although it also made me feel even naughtier, my infidelity having real possible consequences.

I moaned my approval, "Yes Justin. Give me a baby! Give me that fucking cum!" I begged.

Justin thrust harder, groaning. I could feel his cock getting even harder somehow, thickening inside me before he announced his approaching climax. "Oh fuck Erin. I'm going to cum. I'm going to cum inside your pussy baby!"

I wanted this so badly. I pleaded again as I felt my own climax approach, "Yes Justin! Give me that cum. Give me a baby!" My body let go. I started to shake and lost all vision as my biggest orgasm yet took over.

Through my orgasm I heard Justin again, "Yes! I'm cumming!" His body slammed against mine so that his cock was as deep as possible. I felt his balls jumping against my ass and his cock pulsing and felt the surge of heat deep in my tummy as he shot spurt after spurt of semen deep inside me. I was starting to wonder if it would ever stop. His cock must have pulsed at least a dozen times as he ejaculated, finally collapsing on top of me and releasing my legs so that they fell to his sides.

We remained there, him laying on top of me as we kissed some more. Now it was not a kiss of lust or passion but one of understanding and love. I felt his cock softening and slowly sliding from inside me until it rested against my ass. Semen started to leak from me and run down my crack.

Justin kissed me again, then lifted his body off mine. I looked down my body, covered in our combined sweat under the sun, on display to the world. My heart raced as I looked down my body to witness the sticky mess I have just become. I had just cheated on my husband and I wasn't sure if I was more upset with myself or excited by what I'd done. I decided quickly that I was happy that I'd done what I had. I give to my family endlessly and I needed something for myself and a day with a lover was what I deserved.

I looked over at Justin. He was laying on his back, panting hard. His chest was heaving and dropping. His cock laid across his thigh, not hard anymore but still very plump as it leaked the last of his load. I reached between my legs and scooped up a large blob of semen. Without thinking, I brought my hand to my lips and cleaned my hand, swallowing all of Justin's salty but sweet deposit. Justin's eyes got large, watching me being so dirty. His cock twitched and I noticed. I leaned over and licked up the leaked semen from his pelvis, then pulled him into my mouth and cleaned him.

I moved to Justin's side and nuzzled against him, resting my head on his shoulder and draping a leg over his. We laid there in the sun, on the blanket, dozing off for a while. When we both woke, it was a bit cooler, the sun having moved quite a way. Neither of us said anything, wiping our areas with a napkin before dressing and packing up.

Justin took my hand again and we set out for our walk back, walking slowly. I think we both felt the same way, happy and satisfied. I was pleased to feel this way again, needed and desired. I think Justin was happy for similar reasons.

When we got back to the house, it was completely dark. I invited Justin in for a drink. He declined the drink, saying he still had to drive, but agreed to come in for water. When we sat down next to each other on the sofa again and I looked over at the digital clock on the stove and was shocked to see that it was already after 11pm. Justin was surprised also. He had at least an hour drive ahead of him and was already tired. We were both exhausted. I suggested that he should just sleep here and get an early start, rested rather than driving tired. He grudgingly agreed and I made it clear that we were just going to sleep, nothing else. Justin nodded his agreement to this also and soon we were both in the bedroom, climbing under the covers. I cuddled up against him again, watching his chest heave and drop and I was soon fast asleep.

Morning came far too quickly, as it usually does when one is tired. Justin was still fast asleep and I looked over at the clock on the end table and saw that it was already 8am. There was no way Justin was going to get to work on time so I left him sleeping and I carefully slipped out of the room to allow him to continue sleeping.