Erin House Sits and Gets a Visitor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I went into the bathroom and sat on the toilet, feeling some more of Justin's semen leaking from me. He certainly had a large amount of cum. I looked down at my thighs and noticed the dried semen on the insides of them. My pussy was tender to the touch when I wiped, but not sore and it excited me. I got flashes of the day before and wished it could have continued forever. I was suddenly a bit sad to think that what had happened was a one-time thing and that he would be leaving shortly.

I flushed, then stepped into the shower, drawing the curtain closed behind me. I turned on the shower, adjusting the temperature to as hot as I dared. The showerhead was very loud. I let the hot water wash over me and stood there enjoying the sensations it was giving me. My eyes were closed and my head filled with flashbacks, random and out of sequence. Walking home, hand in hand, him cumming inside me with my legs up high, him cumming in my throat. I was aroused again. I wanted to repeat the entire day with him. I now became aware that I was not alone as I felt Justin's hands on my hips. I looked over my shoulder as he brought his mouth to mine and kissed me briefly, as though to say "good morning".

His hands stayed there, then moved down slightly to my hips as he let me enjoy the water. He moved slightly and then I felt his cock against my lower back again, hard as iron and I moaned my approval. Neither of us spoke. Justin ground against my back. I bent at the waist, bracing myself against the wall with my hands and pushing my backside at him. He adjusted, then I felt him at my pussy. We both moved against each other a few times until I felt him entering me.

I was very tender, but he felt so good that I didn't care. My pussy was better adjusted to him now and in a few thrusts, he was all the way inside me again. The slapping of his pelvis against my ass was deafening inside the shower as he pulled my hips back against each thrust.

After a few minutes, Justin pulled out and turned me around. He lifted one of my legs up onto the edge of the tub and bent slightly so that he could move between my legs again. I reached up, grabbing the curtain rod with one hand and the shower head with the other to steady myself as he thrust back inside me. I looked down and watched as his hard body gyrated against me and his even harder cock moved in and out of me.

Justin thrust faster and faster and started to groan. He thrust upward, almost lifting me off my feet as he started to throb inside me again. I felt the heat in my stomach but was suddenly overwhelmed with the desire to taste him again. I quickly pushed back and dropped to my knees. Justin had grabbed his cock and was stroking it, likely to not ruin his orgasm. I quickly moved towards him as the next spurt of semen shot from him, splashing across my face before I was able to wrap my mouth around the head. His hand kept smacking against my mouth as he jerked his cock feverishly, coaxing every last drop into my mouth as I sucked hard.

When he was done, I stood and he hugged, then kissed me again. I washed up and got out, letting him then do the same.

I was in the bedroom picking out clothes when Justin walked in behind me and wrapped his arms around me. "I know this can't last forever," he spoke quietly into my ear, "but I called in sick to work hoping that it can last a bit longer."

I was delighted. I had been a bit sad thinking that it was all over and that I would be alone again but now having the prospect of having Justin stay for another day elated me. I turned to face him and kissed him deeply, reaching down and squeezing his cock in my hand, then replied, "Nothing would make me happier today."

We were both tired, post coital and agreed to take a nap. I woke before Justin and decided to wake him with my mouth. I carefully slid down under the blanket and was thrilled to see that he was already hard. I hoped he was hard due to dreaming about me as I started to lick him. He soon stirred and moaned when he realized I was attending to him. I stroked him and slid back up next to him, kissing him again while I continued to pull on his thick cock. We stared into each others eyes as I tugged on him, making him moan occasionally.

When I couldn't take anymore and needed to feel him again, I climbed up on top of him. I lifted his cock and guided it into me as I lowered myself down and rode him, cowgirl style. The look on Justin's face was wonderful, pure bliss as I bounced on him. He grabbed my nipples and twisted and pulled on them, the way he'd seen me do the day before. I went from bouncing to grinding, and he started to push upwards. Almost without warning, Justin pushed up and groaned, his entire body shaking. Once again, I felt the flood of seed enter my tummy as he unloaded into me.

I stayed there on top of him for quite some time with the tip of his cock managing to stay imbedded inside me most of it. We kissed some more and got out of bed and showered again. We went out for lunch and had a couple of stiff drinks. I removed my shoes and slid my foot between his legs, feeling him harden again as he grinned at me.

After lunch, we went for another hike to a new viewpoint where we sat and made out like teenagers, kissing and touching but nothing else. We hiked back to the house. The mood was a bit more somber now, knowing that he would be going home after dinner and that this would all be over. I wanted to have him one more time if he was up for it but I wasn't sure if he was, considering he hadn't tried anything after lunch or at the view point. I had to make dinner so I snuck off to the bathroom and removed my shorts and panties and bra and then put on an apron. When I came out of the bathroom, Justin couldn't tell anything had changed and we just made small talk. Before dinner was too far along and I couldn't take a pause from it, I turned my back to Justin and stood on my toes to get something from the upper cupboard. I wasn't sure he'd noticed at first until I was back at the counter and felt his arms around me again.

Justin spoke, "I don't want this to end."

"Me either" I replied, "but we both know it has to.

Justin sighed, "Yes, sadly."

He spun me around again to face him and we kissed passionately again. After a few minutes with our hands exploring one another, reached behind and untied the apron, lifting it off my head and tossing it to the counter nearby. He lifted me onto the counter, sitting me on the edge before sliding down to his knees and licking me again. I have to admit, Justin was very skilled with his tongue. When we dated before, he was terrible and made silly jokes but not anymore. His tongue danced on my clit as his fingers worked in and out of me.

Before I climaxed, Justin stood, wiping my shiny juices from his mouth and chin. He lifted me and I wrapped my legs around him as he carried me onto the living room floor where he lowered me down and dragged me down as he got to his knees. Justin reached down and slid his shorts down, his hard cock popping out. He undressed completely and pulled my shirt off also, then moved awkwardly onto his back and rotated. I realized what he was doing and I moved to help as he slid his mouth under my pussy, his cock pointed up at my face.

I lowered myself to his mouth again and started to grind on him as I moved my mouth to his cock. I licked his length, then sucked on one of his balls before moving my mouth to his head and pulling him in again, as he moaned against my pussy. I loved the feeling of this, his hard pulsing cock in my mouth as he moaned his encouragement between my legs. The more he moaned, the more I wanted to please him and I took advantage of this position to do something I have rarely managed to do. I took a deep breath and pushed forward until the head of his cock was against my throat, then I swallowed hard until he passed into my throat.

Justin voiced his approval, "Oh fuck Erin, that's incredible!" he cried out.

I pushed harder, feeling inch after inch of his cock stretch my throat until his balls pressed hard against my nose. When I couldn't hold my breath any longer, I moved back off him quickly, gasping for air. I didn't touch his cock, watching it twitch and leak precum, covered in my saliva. I caught my breath and moved forward again, wrapping my mouth around him and repeating the process. He slid in easier this time and I managed to move up and down a few times, fucking him with my throat before pulling back again.

Justin spoke again, "How the fuck are you doing that? I've never felt anything like that bef....."

Before he could finish his sentence, I thrust down again. This time I quickly fucked him with my mouth and he got the hint and started to thrust back. I repeated the process but the next time I barely had him in before he started to fuck my throat, holding my head in his hands as he did.

I knew this would be the last sex we had and I wanted to give him anything he wanted. What I wanted was to feel him inside me again, but I would be content with whatever he wanted and however he wanted to finish. At this rate, it was becoming obvious that he was going to ejaculate into my throat and I was prepared.

We continued this cycle, me gasping for air, then going back down as he fucked my face. Justin moved, and I thought he was getting ready to cum but he pulled back and rolled me onto my back, then mounted me again, his cock dangling at my lips as he thrust his mouth against my pussy, sucking on my clit and making me gasp.

Me moved his hips and pushed his cock into my mouth, but to my surprise, he didn't thrust, he simply held his cock there while he attended to my clit. I tried to suck him and get him into my throat again but he pulled back, so that only the head was in my lips. I had to finally be content to hold him there while he skillfully attended to my clit. I was getting very close to climax when he stopped again, and turned around, climbing between my legs.

Justin laid on top of me again, his cock bumping against my opening as we kissed. I kept trying to thrust up and eventually he entered me. We were making love again, kissing and touching as he slowly thrust in and out, grinding against me as he did.

He paused, looking down at me, "Erin, you know what I said yesterday about giving you a baby?" he asked.

I stared into his eyes, nodding my answer.

"I really always wanted to have a baby with you" he confided.

I wasn't sure how to respond so I kissed him again. Justin started to thrust again, slowly at first.

He continued, "If it happens, I'd do whatever it takes, even if that means marrying you."

This was getting pretty heavy all at once. I realized that Justin truly still loved me, all these years later.

He thrust a bit faster, kissing me more, holding my hands above my head again. I bent my legs and put my feet at my sides, tilting my pelvis so he could go deeper. The carpet was starting to burn my back a bit from the friction of being pounded into it and I imagined that Justin's knees must be getting sore too but neither of us cared.

I went along with his wishes, secretly maybe wanting to see what might happen if he were to impregnate me. "Would you Justin? Would you marry me and help raise our baby?" I asked into his open mouth.

Justin thrusted faster, "Yes Erin. I would do anything for you. I've always loved you. I want to cum in you again and get you pregnant."

The taboo took over. Whether I really wanted this or not didn't matter now. The possibility and taboo was all consuming and I wanted to hear it, I wanted to feel it, I really did always want another baby and the possibility was all I cared about right now.

I wrapped my legs around him now, tilting my pelvis more and allowing him to go even deeper. "Yes Justin! Please put a baby in me. I want to feel you inside me again. Please! Cum!" I started to shake, losing vision momentarily from the intensity.

Justin cried out, "Oh fuck! I'm cumming Erin!" His back arched as I pulled him in hard with my legs. I grabbed his hips and pulled him as he exploded inside me again, the burning heat filling my tummy yet again. If there was any possibility of me becoming pregnant again, the sheer volume of virile seed he'd pumped into me in the last 2 days would see to it.

Through the fog I hear something but it didn't register at first, I was so deep in orgasm and nearly blacked out, and Justin was crying out on top of me as he burst inside. I heard it again, then the reality overtook me as I realized it was a voice, not mine and not Justin's. I turned my head to see my eldest son and his girlfriend standing there just inside the doorway, at the edge of the living room.

"What the fuck Mom!" my son yelled.

I was mortified. Here I was laying on my back on his living room floor with Justin between my legs, having just spurted his seed inside me. Justin was staring at my son, a stunned look on his face as he quickly climbed off me, leaving me open and leaking his semen as he scrambled for his clothing and took off to the bathroom. I grabbed for something to cover with but realized the apron was in the kitchen and only my shirt was nearby. I jumped to my feet and tried to cover as I ran to the bedroom, feeling Justin's semen running down the insides of my thighs.

I heard voices, Justin and my son and his girlfriend speaking quietly. I sat on the bed, not wanting to face my son, wondering what Justin was doing, when the bedroom door opened. Justin came in and closed it behind him. Justin sat next to me and put his arm around me. "It's okay" he said quietly, then continued, "I explained that you're not happy and that I came for a visit and that things just got carried away. He said he's not happy but I think that because it's me, he's not mad."

I hadn't even considered how my son admired Justin as a kid and how they'd kept in touch all these years. I still couldn't face him yet and I told Justin this. He nodded and asked that I walk him to his car as he really had to be going soon. I gathered my strength and took his hand as he walked me out of the bedroom and past my son and his girlfriend who were sitting on the sofa staring at me as.

Justin and I went to his car and he hugged me tightly and kissed me, "I don't regret a moment of what happened, nor a word of what I said. I meant it all" he assured me.

I was relieved by his words and kissed him again, "I guess we'll have to see what happens. I'll let you know if you're going to be a Dad."

Justin smiled at my words, getting into his car and driving off.

It took me a while to gather enough strength to go back into the house. My son was on the sofa still, drinking a beer. His girlfriend had already gone to bed, likely not wanting to be part of the awkwardness.

"Mom, what the fuck?" he asked.

"I don't know son. I was in a bad place and needed to talk. Justin came to see me and things went sideways." I replied.

"Ya, I got that part. But wanting another baby?" he asked.

I was mortified by the realization that he'd heard and seen that much of our encounter, heard me begging for a baby and for Justin to impregnate me.

"I'm sorry son, I don't really want that, we just got carried away. I'm going to buy the morning after pill tomorrow."

He didn't know what to say or do. I asked, "Why are you home so early? You shouldn't back for days still."

"I don't want to get into it right now. Things got fucked up. I guess this is par for the course this week." He shook his head. "I'm going to bed now, hopefully I'll get some sleep. I don't think we need to discuss any of this tomorrow?"

I assured him that he was correct. "No, no need to unless you want to but I'd rather not. I'll pack and head home tomorrow."

Morning arrived and I packed right away. As soon as my son was up, I said good-bye. His girlfriend still didn't want to face me, not that I blamed her.

I got into my car and drove away, remembering that I'd need to go to a pharmacy to get the morning after pill to ensure I didn't get pregnant. I pulled over and pulled out my phone so look up the location of the nearest pharmacy. When I opened my phone, there was a message from Justin, "I had a wonderful time and I meant every word. I hope I get to see you again soon." I realized then what I was going to do. I picked up the phone and selected Justin's number and called.

"Hello?" he answered someone incredulously.

"Hi," I replied, "would you like some company for a few days before I head back home?"

There was a pause on the other end. I was sure he was going to say no.

"Are you kidding?" he paused, "I would like nothing more. The kids are with their Mom so it'll be just you and me, no interruptions. I'll send you my address."

As soon as I received Justin's address, I headed his way. I messaged my son, "I'm not going home early to your Dad and I'd obviously prefer if you said nothing about any of this. I'm going to spend a few more days with Justin, then head home to your Dad. Love you."

I waited. 5 minutes later I received a reply from my son, "Understood. I don't think I agree with any of this but it's not my business. I won't say anything to anyone about this ever."

Justin and I spent the next few days together, at first, making love but our passion migrated into pure lustful fucking whenever we had the chance. We fucked in his yard, in his swimming pool, in the woods, even at the local movie theatre.

Whether it was for the better or not, I did not get pregnant and I did go back to my husband. Things have been better between us. I think that I just really needed to talk to someone and to have someone make me feel young and desired again.

I usually house sit for my son at least once a year and I do plan to see Justin while I'm there again. I'm dreaming of the next visit already.