Erin meets up with Andy to "talk"

Story Info
New hotwife meets up Andy, her possible new bull.
6k words
4.54
11.4k
18
6

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 01/16/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story goes back to the very 2nd time we tried hotwifing.

I used to work the front desk at a very busy office. I'd see my share of good-looking folks come through the door from time to time but I never expressed or felt any interest in anyone because I was happily married.

One night, while my husband Tom and I were having sex, he started dirty talking to me about me fucking another man in front of him. I was surprised, and quickly dismissed this as him getting carried away in the heat of the moment, especially as he had always been a fairly jealous man. A week or so later, the same thing happened. I now started to pay attention, but wouldn't agree to anything for a number of reasons. What if he was just testing me? What if this was just a fantasy? We were happily married and Tom was very good in bed so I pushed this to the back of my head again.

This dirty talk of Tom's started to pop into my head at the worst times. I'd see a good-looking man and would start to wonder what he looked like naked, and eventually wondered what it would be like to be fucked by him. Tom's talk was starting to make my thoughts wander. I started to look at other men in another light. It wouldn't be cheating if Tom was included, would it?

A few days after Tom had last brought it up, we were driving and Tom put his hand on my thigh and said something about how hot it would be to watch another man enjoying my tight body. This wasn't in the throes of passion, this was a calculated statement. I laughed, out of nervousness, then said something about how I was loyal to him. Tom responded that he knew I was loyal, but that he thought it would be fun to expand our horizons and asked if I didn't think it would be fun to have 2 men pleasuring me.

I thought about Tom's question, then admitted that the prospect sounded exciting but that he was just being silly suggesting it.

Tom countered that if we were both willing to try it out once, with well established rules, it wasn't something unreasonable to consider. I had to agree that his reasoning was solid, although I still doubted that he wouldn't be jealous or upset when the time came to see me with another man between my legs. I brought up my concerns and Tom assured me that he'd put a great deal of thought into it and was very interested in trying.

That night, we sat down after dinner and had a couple of drinks. With our inhibitions lessened, we started to discuss rules. What we came up with was the following:

-This could only happen with both of us agreeing and were present.

-No jealously.

-No gay or bi guys, Tom had no interest in men sexually. This was all about pleasing me.

-Safe sex only. We didn't want more children, nor diseases. I wasn't on the pill so condoms were a must.

We later came up with a few other less significant rules, but these were them at the time.

One afternoon, Tom sent me some links from Craigslist of men looking to join a couple. I discretely opened each link, one at a time and read them. Few had any photos and the photos they had were usually of their dicks. I'm sure some women pick men on that basis but I was turned off by those ads. I finally found one that sounded interesting and I sent that back to Tom.

A week later, we were in a hotel room with a guy named Kevin. He wasn't bad looking, okay body, but I really wasn't into him, although we did have sex, with the men using me in nearly every imaginable position, even giving me my first double vaginal penetration. While I do admit that it was fun, I was sure it would have been much more fun with someone that I felt a connection with. I wasn't the type to just have sex with anyone, especially if I didn't feel an attraction, at least not until that night.

Tom and I discussed that encounter and my issues with it, and left things be for a while. He'd send me the odd Craigslist posting and we agreed to have a drink with the odd guy at a bar to see if I felt an attraction to any of them but other than a few having good bodies, there was no chemistry with anyone, that was until Andy walked though the doors of my office. Andy stood about 6 feet tall with brown shaggy hair and glasses and a decent build. I was 29 at the time and Andy was about 10 years my junior. I wasn't immediately attracted to him, mostly because he was so much younger than me. I figured he'd be more interested in women his own age, but he had a cocky grin and was very flirtatious. He got my attention and I started to become attracted to him. Of course, the first time he came in, I didn't pursue things. It was really after he left that I realized that my heart had been fluttering and that I was wet.

Andy started to come into my work often and flirted every time he came in, slowly increasing my interest in him. On his way out one day, he stopped and chatted, making sure I noticed him checking out my body as he looked me up and down, then made eye contact and winked. I knew he was interested in me now. The issue was how to broach the subject of him joining us for a threesome. Craigslist had the benefit of anonymity. If Andy was repulsed by the idea, would he tell people at my work? Because he was a customer, I did my best to stay flirtatious, but not take things further.

After work one day, hubby was being amorous, suggesting we should try to find another man to join us again. Andy was now on my radar and I blurted out to my husband Tom that there was a cute young customer who kept flirting with me at work. Hubby immediately asked for details and asked if I felt a connection to Andy. I was still worried that there was a potential for jealousy from Tom. He didn't show any the first time with Kevin, but that encounter had been purely physical and anonymous. What we were broaching now had a psychological attraction aspect to it also. I sheepishly nodded that I was attracted to Andy, then said that I'd be willing to pursue things if he wanted. Tom was very excited by the prospect, obviously having hoped that we'd be able to make something happen again. We had incredibly passionate sex that night, some of the hottest we'd had to date, with Tom dirty talking about the things he wanted to see Andy do to me. I have to admit, having images of Andy doing things to me while Tom fucked me gave me an unbelievable orgasm that night.

Every day, after work, Tom would ask if Andy had been to my workplace and would look very disappointed when I told him that he had not been in. Finally, about a week later, Andy came in. Andy leaned on my counter, chatting, checking me out, grinning. He made me very wet, to the point I was worried that it might be visible When I stood.

Andy finally went in to meet with his contact and I watched his ass as he disappeared down the hallway. I immediately texted Tom to tell him that Andy was there and had flirted again, and Tom pushed me to ask Andy if he wanted to join us. As much as I wanted to ask Andy, no, as much as I wanted to have him take me right there at work, I couldn't, so when Andy was on his way out, I stood and walked him to the door, then slipped him my number and smiled. He looked at the little piece of paper in his hand, a big smile crossing his mouth when he unfolded it and realized what I'd handed him.

That evening, I received a text from Andy, "Hey Erin. What's up?"

I saw the message, my heart immediately raced and my palms began to sweat. I showed my phone to Tom and asked, "How would you like me to respond?"

Tom pondered for a minute, then "Just do what feels natural. Flirt a bit, then ask if you can meet for a coffee somewhere to discuss the situation." Andy still had no idea of our intention to have him join Tom in pleasuring me and I was still terrified that telling him might backfire. The last thing I wanted was rumors floating around my workplace that I was some slutty swinger type, despite it becoming a reality.

I nodded at Tom's suggestion as I contemplated what to write. "Hey handsome. I was wondering if you'd like to get a coffee one evening?"

I'd barely sent the message when Andy replied, "Of course! When and where?"

I also showed this message to Tom who was suddenly deep in thought. "We've never discussed you going somewhere alone without me." He paused before continuing, "I guess we need to talk about this."

Considering that we'd started pursuing this avenue to enhance our fun and not replace anyone, and had already created some rules, I thought this a fair statement.

Tom continued, "How about you go out somewhere very public. When you're comfortable discussing it, explain our situation and see if he'd like to meet us somewhere to be your bull for a night. Oh, and no sex without me there."

I nodded my agreement to Tom's suggestions, then looked at my phone, pondering my response. As I sat there staring at my phone, I noticed the tingling and dampness between my legs. Just the thought of meeting up with Andy somewhere had me excited. I wanted to run out right then and meet up with him, but I didn't want to rush things too much. I texted, "Coffee at McDonald's at 200th, this Friday, 9 pm?"

Again, my phone dinged almost immediately with Andy's response, "It's a date! I'll be there with bells on! Can't wait to see you!"

I showed the response to Tom. "Okay," he paused thinking, "but you stay there at the restaurant with him, okay? It's public and safe." I nodded my agreement.

My phone dinged again about 10 minutes later, it was Andy again, "What are you wearing?"

I showed the message to Tom who grinned, then suggested "Why don't you do some flirting with him? It can't hurt."

I got more excited by the situation. I hadn't flirted with a man in ages, always choosing to diffuse any advances before they could really start. I was a faithful and loving wife. Now, here I was still faithful and loving, but being encouraged to flirt with another man in hopes of having him. I went for it, typing my response to Andy, "Very, very little."

Andy replied, "Oh? Thinking about me?"

He made it too easy, "Yes, as a matter of fact, I am."

"I'm thinking about you too." He replied, then a photo message appeared. I was slightly disappointed, thinking he'd opted to be the usual pig and send me a dick pic. Like most women, I enjoy the pursuit and mystery rather than having a photo of a penis thrust at me. I opened the pic out of curiosity.

To my delight, it was a pic of Andy's reflection in his bathroom mirror, wearing only boxers which were nicely tented out in front. I was surprised to see that Andy had a bunch of tattoos; he hadn't seemed the type. His body was lean but muscular and I was more excited than ever at the prospect of being with him.

Truth be told, I wanted to go and touch myself and stare at Andy's pic. Instead, I sent him a photo of myself in only panties, taken from behind by Tom recently. I was leaned forward against the wall, bent slightly at the waist. I was on my toes and my butt was very perky this way. My long red hair flowed down my back, stopping just shy of my black yoga pants. I had to admit, this pic was pretty hot.

Andy messaged again, "Wow. If I was there, I'd be peeling those pants off with my teeth! Would you be upset if I told you I was touching myself while looking at that pic?"

"No, I'd be even more turned on" I replied.

"Do you want to see what I'm doing right now?" Andy asked. As much as I wanted to see, I wanted the mystery, the anticipation. Besides, nothing was discussed yet. This might not even happen.

In a moment of clarity, I replied, "I do, but don't show me. I want to imagine what you're doing and see the real thing in person the first time."

"Fair," he replied, "but full disclosure, I have to put my phone down. I'm looking at your pic and touching myself. I'm about to burst."

"Save something for me." I teased.

There was a pause of a couple of minutes before Andy replied this time, "Too late. What a mess you made me make!"

"Hmmm, do tell!" I wished I could have watched him. I had images of him stroking his cock while imagining what he wanted to do to me. I wondered what it looked like when he ejaculated, whether he had big loads, what his cock looked like. The underwear pic he'd sent me suggested that he wasn't small down there but I really had no idea about anything other than that.

My phone chimed again. There was a pic of Andy's hand, with thick white ribbons of semen all over his fingers. I shuddered with excitement. I was now beyond excited so I texted back, "Naughty boy. Sleep well. See you Friday."

"I can't wait!" was his final message. I put my phone down, grabbed Tom by the hand, pulling him towards out bedroom, "You need to fuck me right now" I panted. I was soaking wet and this wasn't lost on Tom who grinned at me when he noticed, then fucked me like an animal. We were both crazy that night, full of lust with the prospect of Andy fucking me.

The week dragged on, with my thoughts constantly wandering to Andy. Part of me still had some doubt or disbelief that this young stud was interested in me. Maybe he didn't realize I was married? I wore my ring, surely, he must have noticed?

I was staring down at the work on my desk, daydreaming about Andy and sneaking peeks at the mirror pic and the cum covered hand pic he'd sent me when I heard the door open and Andy walk up to my desk. I looked up to see him standing there grinning at me. I checked him in and directed him to sit and wait as usual and he did, staring at me the entire time with that dirty grin of his. I smiled back and winked, then turned my attention back to my desk for fear of other customers or coworkers seeing our interactions and becoming suspicious. A minute later, my phone dinged, Andy had messaged me. I opened my phone and read his message, "I can't wait until tomorrow night! The things I want to do to you!"

I looked up at Andy who was staring at me again. I turned back to my phone, "Is that so?" I replied, trying to be coy, "Coffee excites you?" As much as I wanted to be with him, tomorrow night was to discuss the situation, not to hook up and I was filled with trepidation that Andy would be turned off by the idea of having a threesome with Tom and I.

Andy's phone dinged in his hand, he instantly started to text back and when I received his message, I felt my panties dampen. His message read, "Yes, that's so. Not so much the coffee, but you for sure. I've been thinking about you all week. Dying to get to be with you away from here so we can really get to know one another 😉 "

The winky emoticon got my mind swimming with ideas, wondering what he wanted and wondering how I'd tell him that I wanted him, but that he could only have me in a threesome with Tom.

Just then, Theresa, the person Andy was there to see came out and they retreated into her office. I noticed my heart hammering in my chest and actually felt a bit of jealousy that he was in there with her.

Friday arrived. All day, I was consumed with trying to figure out how I would tell Andy what we wanted and I couldn't figure out what to say. I had butterflies to the point that I considered cancelling on him altogether for fear of his reaction to my proposal. After work, I made dinner and talked a bit with Tom about what might happen which only served to fluster me more. I finally showered and dressed, wearing a red tank top, checkered mini skirt and nearly knee height black leather boots. I paused to look at myself in the mirror and was not disappointed at the slut I saw before me. My thick red hair was behaving perfectly for a change, spiralling down my back in long curls, my C-cup breasts were perky and the tight top accentuated them, and the skirt was the perfect length and tightness to show off my perky little bum and hint about what one might see if they were to get low enough. Tom entered the room and whistled, "Wow, I didn't know you planned on teasing the poor boy that much! He'll be ready to burst by the end of coffee." He chuckled, as did I.

I kissed Tom on my way out the door, promising to let him know when I arrived for coffee and when I was on my way home, just so he knew I was safe. He reminded me to stay there in public for my safety and I assured him I would. I hopped into my car and headed out.

I arrived at the McDonald's a few minutes late, texted Tom to let him know I'd arrived, entered the restaurant and saw Andy sitting at a bench seat. He smiled at me when he saw me approach, his eyes bugging out when he looked me up and down. "Wow Erin, you look amazing!"

I felt my cheeks flush. Dressing up for Andy to discuss having sex with him, and having him devour me with his eyes the way he was doing had me very sexually excited.

Being mid-summer, Andy was wearing shorts and a t-shirt, nothing to get excited about, but there was just something about the sparkle in his eyes and the way he looked me up and down with desire that had me excited. When I got to the table, Andy stood, reaching out for a hug. I leaned in and he kissed me hard on the lips, wrapping his arms tightly around me, then whispered in my ear, "My God, you look good. I want to fuck you so badly!"

I was surprised by Andy's forwardness, especially in such a public place where someone might recognize me, but I loved his attention and proclamation of his desire to fuck me. I felt the wetness spreading in my panties. I wanted him! I took my seat across from Andy on the hard plastic bench. We briefly chatted about mundane things because the restaurant was packed and I didn't want anyone to overhear what I needed to discuss with him about him joining Tom and I. I simply didn't dare. Finally, out of desperation, I suggested we go for a walk. I knew this already violated what Tom wanted as far as me staying there in the restaurant, but I was sure he would understand with it being the only way I could actually discuss what we wanted with Andy, and I was certain that I was also safe with Andy.

As soon as we were outside, Andy took my hand in his. "There's a small park behind the senior's centre over there." Andy gestured to a building across the street and down the block. The area was an older wooded area, now slowly being developed. The buildings were new, but still surrounded with lots of trees and undeveloped areas and building lots. I nodded, and we crossed the street together. As soon as we were across and walking down the street, Andy let my hand go, then put his arm around me, pulling me tightly against his side. He exuded confidence, far more than he should have at his age, and feeling his hard, strong body against me got me even more excited.

Being at a total loss for words, I suddenly found myself blurting out whatever came into my head. "So, Andy, you know I'm married, right?"

Andy chuckled, "The ring gave it away."

I continued without thought, "My husband told me to find a cute guy to have a threesome with and I picked you."

Andy's pace never slowed, he merely turned his head in my direction and replied, "Well, let's get to know each other a bit better before I commit to that, okay?"

His answer was better than I'd hoped. I had previously had visions of him being repulsed by the idea, so this was a good step forward. We walked a bit further, then turned past the senior centre and behind into the park. The surrounding area was being cleared and developed so there were no street lights yet, although you could see the boxes and wiring in the ground. It was now around 10 pm, getting fairly dark but not black yet. We walked toward a swing set and we each took a seat side-by-side and started to swing gently.

Andy spoke first, "So to be clear, I'm not gay or bi and I'm not interested in any sex with a man."

I replied, "Neither is he. It would be about you two with me, not with each other. I think it's called hotwifing?"

Andy nodded as he continued to swing. "Yup, I've seen it in a lot of porn. It's pretty hot having two guys pleasuring a confident, sexy woman like you. Anything else I should know or anything you want to know about me or discuss?"

12