Erin meets up with Andy to "talk"

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pondered for a moment, the only thing I really wanted to know was what it would be like to have him fucking me. I shook my head, "Not really, except that safe sex is a must. I'm not on the pill." I replied.

Andy put his feet down on the gravel, then stood from his swing and stepped in front of mine facing me, causing me to stop swinging as he stepped forward. He put his hands on the swing's chains, then leaned down, putting his lips on mine. Again, my heart raced as his tongue pushed into my mouth. Our tongues circled as our lips pressed together. My think lycra panties were drenched!

After a few minutes of making out like teenagers, Andy stood and took one of my hands, pulling me to my feet from the swing. He led me to a nearby bench turned his back to it and pulled me tightly against his body and kissed me again. Now, for the first time, I could feel Andy's erection pressed against my stomach, the heat from it emanating through his shorts. Andy slowly sat down, pulling me forward and I quickly climbed onto his lap, straddling him as my skirt hiked up exposing my backside.

I wish I could say that the predominant thought in my head at that moment was to go back to the restaurant and continue our conversation in public now that we'd discussed what we needed to, like Tom and I had agreed, but that was the furthest thing from my mind. Instead, all I could think about as I sat on Andy's lap was the hot, hard cock I was now grinding against, separated from entering me by nothing but a couple of thin layers of fabric. His cock felt so hard that I momentarily wondered if it might be able to push right through the barriers.

Andy's hands went to my backside as we continued kissing. He squeezed my butt cheeks, fondling them as I started to grind on his lap. One of his hands slid up my side and to my front, slipping under the bottom of my shirt and up under my bra, twisting and pinching my nipple as I moaned into his mouth.

We stopped kissing, holding our mouths a fraction of an inch apart as we both panted and tried to catch our breath, staring into one another's eyes. Andy then slipped the hand he still had on my backside around to my front and down between my legs as he started to rub my pussy through the thin lycra fabric. "My God you're wet!" he observed as I felt him move the lycra to the side and felt his strong fingers trace my slit, parting my pussy lips. When he slid one into me I gasped aloud.

I knew I wouldn't last long, already feeling my pussy responding strongly to his touch. Andy fingered me for a very short time, moving his finger in and out of me slowly with his thumb pressed against my clit, and with my already heightened level of excitement, it took me no time to climax, as I moaned against his mouth, my body shaking over his lap as my pussy clamped down on his finger.

As I regained clarity, my focus became the hard cock between my legs. Even in my current state of mind, full of lust and desire, I knew that fucking Andy would be an inexcusable violation for Tom. Regardless, I was desperate to touch Andy, and seeing as how he had brought me to orgasm, I felt the need and justification to reciprocate. What harm could come from a hand job? It would simply be something I would either have to explain to Tom later and ask forgiveness, or not tell him about at all. Either way, not something I was really focused on at the time.

I reached down between our bodies, noticing that Andy was breathing hard also. I slipped a hand down into his shorts, finding his cock head right up at the elastic waistband. I was very pleasantly surprised as I wrapped my petite fingers around his thick, burning hot shaft. I slid my hand down his length, surprised by what I found, "My God you have a big cock Andy! And so hard!" I panted into his mouth.

"I'm glad you like it" he whispered back, moaning quietly as I started to run my hand up and down the length of his cock.

"Can I take it out?" I asked, already knowing he wanted me to.

"You'd better! In fact, you better do more than take it out." I saw the grin on his mouth echoed in his eyes.

I was overcome with lust, knowing I would not be satisfied with only jerking Andy off. I slid off his lap, my skirt still up around my waist and my panties still out of place. I moved down to my knees onto the cool grass, grabbing the waist of his shorts and underwear, pulling them downward. Andy lifted his bum to help me lower his shorts. As soon as it was freed, his cock sprung to attention. It was magnificent! Long, but not too long, although it was easily 8 inches, and he was thick, cut and already leaking precum as it pointed out and slightly upward.

Without hesitation, I grabbed his cock and looked up at him as I licked him from his big balls to the tip of his cock head. The heat emanating from it was incredible. I made sure he was looking down at me as I licked up the clear blob of cum leaking from it. Andy smiled down at me like the devil himself, moving my hair aside and holding it there out of the way.

I was hungry. I'd never wanted a cock in my mouth, or to please its owner, as much as I did at this moment. I plunged my mouth down over him until the head pressed against the back of my mouth. To this point, I'd never been able to deep throat a cock and as much as I wanted to, I still wasn't able to but I did take him as far as possible, sucking hard and using my hands to help. One hand massaged his big ball sack, fondling each testicle in turn, while the other worked in synch with my mouth to stroke him. Andy moaned almost continuously and I tasted the steady leaking of precum which I took as a sign that I was doing what he needed.

I felt Andy's hips starting to move slightly, trying to thrust so I tried to match his pace with my mouth. At some point, he'd moved both hands to the sides of my head and now he started to pull and push my head at his pace. I let him dictate what he wanted.

Suddenly, Andy stood. I had to adjust quickly so that his cock stayed in my mouth. He kept holding me, now able to thrust more. He moaned louder and I looked up at him again. I love seeing the look of pleasure on a man's face while I give him sexual attention and the look on Andy's face said it all.

"Fuck Erin, if you don't stop, I'm going to cum." He was panting hard as he spoke.

Without hesitation, I took my mouth off him, still stroking him with my hands as I stared into his eyes, "Oh yeah? And where do you think you're going to cum?" I asked teasingly.

"It's not a matter of where I think," he paused with that devilish grin, "it's a matter of where I'm going to." His reply was almost frantic, rushed. He grabbed his cock now, stroking it frantically with long strokes, focused mostly just below the head. His free hand went to the back of my head, pulling me forward as he pushed his cock head to my lips. I opened eagerly, hungry for the gift he so desperately wanted to give me. I sucked hard in anticipation.

Within a few seconds, I felt Andy's cock head swell in my mouth. His hand bumped against my lips and chin frantically as he cried out, "Oh fuck! Yes! I'm cumming Erin!" My tongue was pressed against the bottom of his head as I continued to look up at him. Andy's eyes suddenly closed and he threw his head back as the first explosion of semen shot from his cock. He thrust forward, pushing himself as deeply as it could go, making me gag, but I was determined to keep him in my mouth as he desired. The next spurt shot into my mouth and I had to quickly start swallowing to keep up with him. Andy's body continued to shake and I braced myself against his legs as they trembled. Ribbon after ribbon of hot cum filled my mouth with his sweet and salty seed as he ejaculated.

Finally, his orgasm slowed, with less and less cum being deposited until he sat down, panting like a dog in heat. I kept him in my mouth, sucking and pulling every drop of him into my belly that I could until he couldn't take any more and lifted my head off him.

I licked my lips, then stood, straightening my panties and skirt, then sat next to him as he pulled up his boxers and shorts. I leaned on his shoulder and he put his arm around me. I loved how hard he was still breathing, how hard his heart was pounding in his chest, how big his grin was.

"Fuck Erin, that was the best blowjob ever! Incredible!" He looked down at me.

I smiled up at him, "Just wait until you fuck me with that big cock." I teased.

"I can't wait." He replied, still panting.

It was now dark out. I became worried about the time. I pulled my phone from my purse which was sitting next to us, 11:46 pm! Fuck! There were multiple messages from Tom asking how things were going. He must be worried sick, and I now felt a bit sick thinking about how I'd violated Tom's trust by doing what I'd just done with Andy. How could I go from being so faithful, never even considering another man, to violating boundaries and blowing this man in a public place. I quickly replied, "I'm good honey. Had to go elsewhere, it was too crowded there to talk."

I got a message back right away, "Okay good. Hope the talk went well?"

I smirked while reading it. Andy saw my expression and asked, "What's up?"

"Hubby wants to know if our talk went well."

Andy giggled, "The only way it could have gone better is if I'd have fucked you. I guess I have to wait for that?"

I smiled, "Yes, that would have been better, but you'll be doing that soon enough."

"Not soon enough for me." Andy grinned, a knowing smirk at the knowledge that he'd have me soon.

We recomposed ourselves and walked back to the McDonald's parking lot, hand in hand again. Andy walked me over to my car and kissed me, a long hard kiss with tongue as he pushed me against my car. I felt his cock hard again against me.

"You want to take this to the next level now?" he asked. I really wanted nothing more but I knew this would have to wait.

"Andy, I do. You have no idea how badly I want to, but that'll have to wait. I'll text you tomorrow and we'll figure out when and where, okay?"

Andy made a pouty face but nodded. I got into my car and was about to drive away but realized I had to clarify some things. I called out to Andy who was now walking towards his car. He rushed back, likely thinking I'd changed my mind about fucking him now but I put that to rest. "Hey, because tonight was supposed to just be about us talking and nothing else, that's what we did, okay? And to get our stories straight, it was too crowded here, so we went over to that place to talk and that's all we did." I pointed to a nearby restaurant.

Andy looked in the direction I pointed, "Got it. Don't worry, I won't tell him anything about tonight, especially about how good that pretty mouth of yours is." He winked, making me blush.

Off I drove, flashbacks of devouring Andy flooding my head. I was home in a flash. Hubby prodded a bit. I think he had some doubts about why we were gone for so long but his concerns were forgotten when I took him into the bedroom and fucked him senseless, taking out my sexual frustrations on him.

The next day, Tom and I decided to see when Andy would be available. Based on his immediate reply, he was desperate to have me. "Sandman hotel, the one near where we were last night? Tonight? I'm dying to fuck you silly in front of your husband and make you scream for me."

Tom and I were so excited to finally be able to make this threesome happen that we agreed to meet Andy that night, but that's another story, one that I'd be happy to share if there's enough interest. Please let me know via comments if you want to hear about what happened next.

12