Erina's Last Gift

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He leaned forward and kissed her, so sweetly that tears sprung to her eyes again. She closed her eyes, trying to fight them away, and he lightly kissed each eyelid, whispering in a voice that sounded like the crashing of the waves against the shore.

"You. Are. Amazing."

He rested the tip of himself against her, and began gently pressing inward.

"You, Are. Not. Weak."

More and more of his dick slid inside of her, stretching her in a way that was familiar and almost - just - almost painful.

"You. Are. Worthy. Of. Love."

He was barely half-way inside of her, and she could feel herself getting wetter, soaking and relaxing as her body struggled to accept all of his girth. The slowness of his movements, and the combination of the pleasure from his fingers still sweetly playing her nipples, the slow stroke of his fingers in her ass, and the delicate play of his hands along her clit as he pressed in made the quivers of her body start to intensify and focus on one single spot.

"You. Are. Priceless."

He paused, leaning forward to kiss her, and with a single hard push, plunged the rest of himself into her.

The suddenness of his thrust, combined with the sweet aching pain of having to accept all of him, and the calm love and certainty in his voice sent the quivers to earthquakes, and she shook and came with a howl that poured all of the pain and guilt and fear and shame she had carried for the last few months out of her. The stars spun, and she fell apart, all of the things that made her, herself, shattering and scattering into the sea.

The water around her curled over her, wrapping her in a warm cocoon, filled with arousal and the tender sensuality of her oldest friend. It held her, and as she returned to herself, she felt Tourte moving slowly and deliberately inside her, stroking her towards another orgasm with long practice.

He kissed her neck, lightly.

"Sichana? You here with me?"

She nodded, and lifting her arms, pulled him down to her with a kiss.

"I'm here."

He smiled at her wickedly, the sharp points of his teeth peeking past his lips.

"You ready?"

She nodded, eager and ready for what came next.

The waves lifted, and she was lifted from the water as he spun her around him, settling his hands over her breasts. His hands, warm, solid, firm, replaced the watery mimics on her nipples, and as he began thrusting harder into her, he started giving them tiny pinches, the briefest bursts of pain.

She arched, angling herself so that all of him could stroke, and the waves began to rock with them, increasing the force of his thrusts. They thrusted against each other, rocking in the middle of the sea under the approving light of the moon.

"Oh, sweet salty girl, I'm close. I'm so close. Please - just one more time, please, come for me."

She shuddered again, and this time, her orgasmic scream was almost a laugh, and she felt him swell and fill her with a thick, hot, liquid, which she knew tasted like fresh kelp under a cool sun. Despite being drenched by the sea, she could feel the difference in the liquid that dripped from where they were still joined.

He slowly slid out of her, still swollen enough that she shuddered with another orgasm, and turned her to face him.

Kissing her gently, he held her close to him.

"Sleep sweet girl. Rest. Heal, maybe a little. Know you are loved."

Chawi awoke, hours later, still naked, but curled on the blanket she had been so cruelly treated on. Her clothing was draped over her like a blanket, and written in a watery hand in the sand next to her were the words.

"Come back to visit me soon - I'll count the moments til I see your smile again."

12