Erin's Wild Week Pt. 03 - Biology Class

Story Info
Erin and Amanda are tardy but make it up to their teacher.
4.4k words
4.82
12.1k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
emelle78
emelle78
711 Followers

Erin's mind was elsewhere during her first two classes, but when she saw Amanda in the hallway she came alive. "Amanda!" Erin screamed, giving her a big hug, "I've been waiting to talk to you all morning!"

Boys in the hall paused, trying not to stare at the two lovelies. Erin felt a tingle from Amanda's large breasts pressed against hers, neither of them wearing a bra. The two had hugged hundreds of times over the years but Erin's body never responded with anything other than sisterly friendship before. This time, the feel of Amanda's body was exciting.

Amanda pulled away. "How's it feel to be a woman?" she teased.

"Fantastic!" Erin gushed.

"About time!" Amanda giggled, "you happy?"

"Oh, my God YES!" Erin replied, trying to keep her voice down in the busy hallway. "I can't believe it! I lost my virginity and gave a blow job! It was amazing! I should have listened to you sooner!"

"I told you," Amanda beamed. In a hushed tone she added, "did you swallow?"

Erin nodded, her eyes wide, as if she couldn't believe what she had done.

"Did you like it?" Amanda pressed.

Erin nodded even faster, like a bobblehead doll. "I loved it! And he came a lot!"

"Oh, you little slut!" Amanda crowed proudly.

Just then the bell rang, signaling the start of third period. The girls ignored it, continuing their conversation while students slipped into their classrooms.

"Looks like we're going to be late to Biology," Erin worried, but this conversation was too important. "I guess I am a little slutty now," she admitted, then her eyes narrowed. "Can you keep a secret?"

"C'mon, are you kidding?" Amanda responded, as if insulted. "Do you know me?"

Erin looked down the hall both ways, making sure it was clear. "I gave a blowjob to Noah Thomspon this morning," she whispered. "In the parking lot."

"What?!" Amanda hooted. "How? . . . what? . . . parking lot??"

Erin bit her lip. "I don't know, it just happened. I was sitting in my car, thinking about last night, and suddenly Noah Thompson was there." She thought for a moment. "He has a really nice cock. It's big!"

"Wow, girl!" Amanda said in disbelief. "Sounds like the monster is out of the cage. You went from zero to slutty in a hurry!"

Erin laughed, shaking her head in disbelief. "Yeah, I think when Peter went down on me last night something changed. I can't believe how good it felt!"

Amanda's expression turned to surprise. "He ate you? Really? In the back seat?"

Erin shook her head enthusiastically, the look on her face saying can you believe it?

"Wow!" Amanda said, mystified, "I didn't even know that was happening. It must have been while Bobby was fucking my brains out."

Erin exhaled, "God, I can't believe how amazing it was!"

"Hmph," Amanda pouted, "none of the guys around here ever did that for me. Maybe you'll let me borrow Peter one of these days?" she added hopefully.

"We'll see," Erin laughed.

Just then the Principal, Mr. Robinson, came around the corner. He was doing his usual post-bell sweep to herd stragglers to class, and when he saw the two young beauties he had to pause for a moment. My God! he thought, every boy in school must have a hardon today. Quickly, he composed himself. "Come on girls, get to class now!"

"We're on our way," Erin called as they sauntered off.

"Hey," Amanda said when they were out of earshot, "what do you say we have some fun with Mr. Johnson today?"

Mr. Johnson was their Biology teacher. It was his first year and the students messed with him relentlessly. He was just a few years older than them and hadn't yet learned how to control a classroom full of teenagers. They liked him, though, and it was all good-natured. Still, he couldn't wait for the year to end.

"What do you have in mind?" Erin asked.

"Just follow my lead," Amanda said as she pushed the door open.

* * *

Mr. Johson was standing at the board, giving instructions for the lab practical exam when the girls entered the room. Every student turned to look at the two gorgeous creatures striding in, completely disrupting his routine.

"Why are you late?" he demanded awkwardly, trying to restore order in his classroom.

"Ummmm, we were talking to Mr. Robinson?" Erin offered lamely. A few students chuckled.

"You two see me after class," he said sternly, trying to set an example for the others. "We start promptly at the bell, especially when we have lab work to do. You should know that by now."

"We're sorry, Mr. Johnson," Amanda said sweetly. "It won't happen again. Promise."

Mr. Johnson huffed, then continued, "OK, everyone, as you know we're having the lab practical today. Specimens and microscopes are set up at the lab benches and you have six stations to complete. Understand?" The class groaned. "OK, I'll take that as a yes. You can have five minutes to go over your notes before we start."

The students pulled out their books and coalesced into groups to cram for the test, trying to learn in five minutes what they'd been ignoring for the past month.

Amanda made eye contact with Erin on the other side of the room and stood up, heading for Mr. Johnson's desk at the front of the room. She cocked her head at Erin, inviting her to join in.

Erin nodded as she rose from her seat. What's she got in mind here? she wondered.

Mr. Johnson looked up at the girls striding toward him. He struggled to fix his eyes on theirs, not allowing himself to scan their firm, young bodies. Nubilitos was the term he used in his mind to describe Erin and Amanda and some of the other senior girls. Their bodies were perfect, with smooth skin and tight curves. White teeth and bright smiles, luxurious hair, they had it all. They even smelled good.

But even though they were over 18 the Nubilitos were strictly off limits, morally and professionally. Every day he fought to maintain his focus - no wandering eyes, no flirty banter, no offhand locker-room comments to his male colleagues. It was a struggle, but so far he had managed to succeed.

"Yes, ladies?" he said sternly, keeping his eyes locked on Amanda's. He looked to Erin, then back to Amanda. Eyes up! he admonished himself, don't look down! Don't succumb to the Nubilitos!

"First, we just want to say we're sorry," Amanda cooed, "we won't be late again."

"OK, apology accepted," he said sharply. "Anything else? You should be using this time to study." He could sense Erin's nipples poking out from the blue dress but he desperately fought the urge to look. He felt his brow starting to sweat.

"One more thing," Amada added as she dropped her notebook on the desk and leaned far over, allowing her top to drop down. The teacher now had a clear view of Amanda's braless breasts, just a foot in front of his face.

Oh, that poor man! Erin laughed to herself as she watched him struggle not to look.

Mr. Johnson was painfully aware that Amanda was exposing herself. It wasn't the first time it had happened. The Nubilitos felt a need to test him regularly, but he had always resisted. At this point in the year, though, his will was dissolving. There was only so much a man could take.

Mr. Johnson desperately battled the urge to look. He could feel droplets of sweat forming on his brow now, his face turning red. "I just don't get this part about mitosis and meiosis? When the cells split and stuff?" Amanda complained, now resting her elbows on the desk and pointing at a scribbled page in her notebook.

"Can you check my diagram? Do I have it right?" she demanded, forcing the teacher to drop his eyes.

"Yeah," Erin joined in, leaning over from the other side and pointing to another sketch in Amanda's notes. "Is that transcription? It's kind of confusing. Is that going to be on the test?"

Mr. Johnson now had two beautiful 18-year-old girls leaning half naked across his desk, ostensibly keen on learning about cellular functions. When he dropped his gaze to the notebook he simply couldn't avoid the view. Their breasts were on full display, hovering over the notebook, right in front of his face.

He quickly scanned the room to see if the other students were aware of the lurid scene before him. A few boys were drinking in the sight of Erin's and Amanda's asses bent over the desk, while the rest of the class was scrambling to prepare for the test.

Mr. Johnson exhaled and gave in. As he reviewed the process of cell division for the girls he lifted his eyes from the page and took in the full vista before him. Amanda's breasts were larger, he noted, probably a C-cup, capped with puffy pink areola. Her long blonde hair hung down, framing them as they jiggled above his desk. They were spectacular.

Erin's breasts were smaller, probably a B, but perfectly shaped, like chocolate kisses, capped by hard reddish-brown nipples. They were so firm that they didn't sway, not even when she moved her arms around. Her long brown hair cascaded down over her shoulders and spilled onto the desk.

There was no longer any point in pretending not to look, and the teacher switched his gaze from one lovely set of tits to the other as he explained the fundamental processes of life.

Mr. Johnson was incredibly aroused by the sight before him, four gorgeous breasts, close enough to touch, but he was mortified by his behavior and knew it had to come to an end. "Got it?" he asked, looking up at them.

Both girls were beaming at him, mischievous grins and sparkling eyes.

"Got it!" Amanda chirped, rising up and fixing her hair.

"Thanks, Mr. Johnson!" Erin chimed in, "I think we're going to ace this test now."

* * *

Mr. Johnson was darting around the room, answering questions, helping with microscope problems and making sure students weren't cheating. At one point the class got quiet and Amanda raised her hand. "Mr. Johnson?" she called, "can you help me?"

The teacher gulped. He suspected Amanda was up to something but he had to maintain his cool in front of the class.

"Yes?" he said, standing at her bench but maintaining a safe distance.

Amanda pointed to her test and leaned forward. "Are we supposed to know this word?" she asked innocently.

She was holding the paper at the edge of the table, close to her open shirt, and Mr. Johnson had no choice but to look down. He followed her pen to the word "gametes" and was treated to another clear view of Amanda's luscious breasts and puffy nipples. He paused for the slightest moment, enjoying the view, then looked Amanda square in the eye and said, "you're supposed to know that, Amanda. Do your best."

She looked at him with doe eyes, the end of her pen between her full lips. She pursed them together, as if she was giving the pen a kiss, and swirled her tongue over it. "I'll try," she said seductively. "Thanks Mr. Johnson."

The closeup view of Amanda's naked torso again, combined with the suggestive move with her pen was getting Mr. Johnson excited. He cursed himself for the erection growing in his khaki pants and quickly retreated to his desk, hiding his lap from the class.

Erin looked at Amanda and grinned, letting her know she enjoyed her stunt. Amanda cocked her head towards the teacher again, suggesting it was Erin's turn to tease him.

Erin rose from her seat, taking her paper with her. Before he could stop her she came around the back of the desk, standing next to him. She stood close, her bare leg making contact with his trousers. As before, he was horrified, but no one in the class could see their legs behind the desk.

"On question 5," she asked, leaning forward so her arm was touching his, "can we just do a diagram or do we have to describe it in words?"

The teacher was momentarily speechless. Erin's dress barely contained her braless breasts right next to his face and she was rubbing her arm and leg against him.

"Whatever approach you decide is fine!" he barked, rolling his chair back from the desk. Erin looked down and could see a major tent in his pants. He stood up and grabbed a clipboard, holding it in front of his midsection. Erin shot a quick glance at Amanda and smiled. "Thanks Mr. Johnson!" she crooned and went back to her table.

Erin and Amanda were the last to finish the test, just a few minutes before the bell. When they finally added their papers to the pile on Mr. Johnson's desk he looked them over and called out, "Ladies! Names! You forgot to put your names on your papers."

The teacher watched the girls stop and exchange a conspiratorial smile and realized his mistake. Idiot! He admonished himself. You could have wrote their names yourself! Now you've got trouble.

Erin and Amanda backtracked to the teacher's desk and leaned forward on their elbows, scribbling their names on the top right corner. As before, their loose tops dropped down giving the teacher yet another clear view down their shirts, and once again he watched, unable to avert his eyes from the four perfect breasts bobbing above his desk.

After writing their names the girls decided to engage Mr. Johnson in idle chit chat, flirtatiously asking if he had any weekend plans. As they lingered over Mr. Johnson's desk, discussing the weather, their luscious tits on display, the bell rang. All the students bolted from the classroom, eager to join their friends in the cafeteria, except Erin and Amanda. They remained leaning over the teacher's desk, elbows on the table, essentially naked from the waist up.

"You wanted to see us after class, right?" Amanda asked innocently.

"We're sorry we were late," Erin added. "How about if we help you clean up the lab tables? Would that be fair?"

"Umm . . . OK . . . NO! I don't think that's necessary," Mr. Johnson mumbled, unable to think straight. One the one hand he was incredibly excited to have these two beautiful creatures exposing themselves to him, but on the other it was a dangerous game and he knew it. But it was too late. Erin and Amanda were already gathering the microscopes and heading for the equipment storage room.

Mr. Johnson tried to protest, but words failed him. He could only stare at their beautiful asses as they swayed through the door leading to the store room. The girls emanated sex. He could smell it, making his cock throb in his khakis. Finally he was able to clear his throat and speak.

"Uh . . . OK!" he called out, "just put the scopes on the shelves, please!" He forced himself to remain at his desk, not daring to put himself in the back room with the Nubilitos.

"Mr. Johnsooooooonnnnnnn," Amanda sang out, "can you help us please? We don't know which shelf to use."

He sat frozen. He imagined the two girls in the windowless storage room, long hair and loose tops, eager to tease. What's the harm? he asked himself. I'm just looking. But he knew being alone with the Nubilitos was asking for trouble. What if Mr. Robinson sees me? He'd never renew my contract.

"Mr. Johnson!" Erin called. "Can you come back here please? We need help."

One voice in his head said No! No! No!, but another said No big deal -- I'll just stand outside the door and get this over with, then send them to lunch.

A few moments later the teacher stood in the doorway of the storage room, making sure the door was wide open behind him. His nervousness made Amanda excited. She'd been trying to tease him all year but he'd never taken the bait until today. She'd never seen him so flustered.

The girls exchanged glances, thrilled that they lured their cute, young teacher into the dark, cramped space. "Ummmm," he mumbled, "just put them on the middle shelf, there," he pointed.

The girls placed the scopes on the shelf. Erin smiled at the teacher. "We're really sorry we were late today," she cooed. "Is there anything else we can do to make it up to you?"

Amanda giggled at Erin's suggestiveness. "Yes, Mr. Johnson, just let us know what else we can do, OK? We're soooo sorry. We'll do anything to make up for it."

Mr. Johnson cursed his weakness. He knew the two girls were toying with him, and he was distraught by his inability to resist. He had spent the entire year taking cold showers and fighting off his desires, and finally his resolve was vanishing. He had reached his breaking point.

"Uh, thank you ladies," he offered, a lame, last-gasp attempt at extracting himself. "I . . . I really appreciate your help. You can go and enjoy lunch now." He felt his heart pounding inside his chest and wondered if it could be seen. Amanda smiled sweetly at him.

"Well, we can't go just yet," she whispered, leaning behind him and swinging the door closed. Standing close, she fixed her eyes on his and raised her fingers to the buttons of her blouse. Johnson's eyes widened as she began to undo them.

Erin watched her friend, then, as she'd agreed, followed her lead. Her fingers moved to the buttons of her dress, quickly undoing them. She pushed the top completely down, bunching it up around her waist. Amanda undid her last button and shrugged her blouse off her shoulders, dropping it on the floor. With both girls suddenly topless in the store room Johnson's eyes darted from one pair of full, firm breasts to the other, a startled expression on his face

"I think what Amanda is saying," Erin explained, "is that we can't really go and leave you in such an uncomfortable position, Mr. Johnson." Her eyes dropped to his bulge, then back to his face. She brought her hands to her naked tits, tweaking her nipples with her thumbs, and watched Amanda step closer to their teacher. She smiled as Amanda reached out and grasped Johnson's belt.

Mr. Johnson was nearly in shock. The situation had quickly gone from simple teasing and flashing to full-frontal nudity and touching, which crossed a very bright and dangerous line. They were topless! Amanda was undoing his belt! His heart was palpitating and his breathing got short. Even though he was only 23 he feared he was having a heart attack.

He fell back against the wall for support as Amanda slid the leather out through the loops. "See, we don't want to go . . . until you cum," Amanda teased, undoing his button and grasping his zipper. She pulled it down quickly, then pushed his pants down his legs, letting them pool at his feet.

Before he could move, Amanda hooked her thumbs inside the elastic of his boxers and slid them to his knees, dropping to the floor next to him as she did so. Suddenly a half-naked student was kneeling next to his naked erection, in the equipment storage room in the middle of the day, another topless student looking on. He groaned like a wounded animal but couldn't bring himself to run. He was powerless to resist.

Amanda's eyes widened to the size of saucers as she saw her teacher in all his glory, right in front of her face. "My God!" she hissed. "Mr. Johnson! Your cock is huge!"

Erin's eyes also grew at the sight. Johnson's shaft stood at a forty-five degree angle from his waist. It was red and thickly veined with a huge purple head. It was by far the biggest of the three erections she had seen so far in her life. She estimated about ten inches long, and it was as big around as her wrist. There was an almost steady stream of pre-come pouring from the smooth, bulbous head.

It was also the largest cock Amanda had ever seen, and she had seen way more than three. Getting a grip on her composure, she raised her hand and ran her fingers along the giant member before curling them into a fist, her fingertips barely touching. Johnson moaned out loud as Amanda began to stroke him up and down, slowly at first then gaining speed.

Erin grinned and again followed Amanda's lead, reaching out to curl her own hot fingers around the enormous tool. Smiling at each other, the girls pumped him in unison, their small hands caressing his full length with plenty of hard flesh to spare. Johnson began to pant and moan. After the day's suggestive activities there was no way he could have held back, even if he wanted to. Both girls sensed this and grinned.

emelle78
emelle78
711 Followers
12