Erin's Wild Week Pt. 03 - Biology Class

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Erin, still standing, leaned into him, pressing her naked tits against his arm and whispering into his ear, "just cum, Mr. Johnson . . . shoot it out . . . we want to see you cum . . . then we'll go. No one will know."

Erin then dropped to her knees opposite Amanda and the girls sped up their strokes. Johnson's copious flow of pre-cum coated their hands, exciting them further. His knees were shaking as he stood over the Nubilitos kneeling before him, intently fisting his throbbing member.

Soon Amanda joined Erin with the verbal teasing. "Ooooh, your cock is so big and hard, Mr. Johnson," she cooed, looking up at him. "Cum for us. . . . we love cum . . . we want to make you cum." She looked up at her teacher's pained face and smiled.

"Cum for us," Amanda urged, "cum, Mr. Johnson." Opening her mouth, she ran her tongue in circles over her lips, then glanced at Erin. "I think he's almost ready," she giggled to her friend.

Johnson's shaft seemed to be glowing, ready to explode. Seeing Amanda's wet, sexy tongue made Erin ravenous. After their relentless teasing she felt they owed their teacher a mind-blowing orgasm. Plus, she simply couldn't resist his huge rod. The taste of Noah's seed was still in her mouth and she wanted more. Being on her knees, holding her third erection over the past 12 hours, she wondered how she had survived so long without a steady diet of hard cock and hot cum. She wanted the teacher's meat in her mouth and there would be no denying her.

Erin leaned forward and engulfed the teacher's giant member, sliding almost half its length into her hungry mouth, fluttering her tongue around the massive head while Amanda continued jerking the base.

"Oooh, yeah, Erin!" Amanda squealed, "suck that cock, girl!"

Amanda was thrilled at Erin's new sexuality. "That's it girl!" she cheered, "you are one hot cocksucker, baby!"

Cocksucker? Erin marveled. No one had ever called her that before. But there was no doubt. That's what she was now, she realized. Yes, I'm a cocksucker, and I love it!

Erin pulled off the hard shaft for a moment, "I love sucking cock!" she confirmed to her friend, then quickly took him back in her mouth.

That did it. Johnson could take no more. He was the first to feel the semen surging up his shaft, just before Amanda felt a powerful pulse in her fist leading to an enormous explosion in Erin's sucking mouth. The brunette grunted and flinched as huge blast of hot cum sprayed all over her wet mouth and down her throat.

"Ooooh, yeah, eat that jizz you sexy cocksucker!" Amanda cried as Erin struggled to keep her lips wrapped around the giant shaft, not losing a drop. His cock felt like a fire hose in Amanda's hand, shooting spurt after spurt over Erin's tongue, filling her mouth and coating the inside of her cheeks. Erin swallowed as fast as she could but there was so much that it dripped down onto her chin and bare breasts.

"Yeah! Swallow you little slut! Drink it down!" Amanda cried as she continued to pump her teacher's shaft, watching her friend strain to consume what felt like gallons of semen rushing through her fist. "Oooooh, yeah, you sexy cocksucker" Amanda growled as it coated Erin's lips, "so thick . . . so much!"

Amanda was beyond excited as she watched her formerly straightlaced, nerdy friend on her knees, sucking a load from a giant cock. Pearly streams dripped down onto Erin's tits and Amanda dipped her head down to lick them off, caressing her friend's breasts with her tongue. Both girls moaned in delight as Amanda sucked on Erin's tits, with Amanda still stroking and Erin still sucking Johnson's cock. Amanda imagined what it would feel like to have that cock shoot off in her mouth, making her tingle all over as she lapped at Erin's nipples.

Johnson's hard, spurting shaft in her mouth and Amanda's mouth on her tits sent Erin to a new level of horny delight, and she dropped her free hand between her legs, frigging her pussy as she felt the last drips and drabs pour into her mouth. When Erin flicked her clit it brought her to a small orgasm, and Johnson felt the spasms rippling through her and around his cock as she as she sucked him.

When he finally returned to earth the teacher collapsed against the door frame, his chest heaving. Erin pulled her mouth off his softening shaft, a long string of fluid stretching from the purple head to her lips as she leaned back and grinned at Amanda. As if reading each other's minds, both girls came together for a cum-covered kiss. Amanda licked the goo from Erin's face and their tongues dueled as they kneeled before their teacher.

When their faces were clean, the girls rose and casually buttoned their tops, grinning ear to ear at the spent man. "Don't worry, Mr. Johnson," Amanda said, "we're both 18, plus we'll never tell anyone about this." Johnson was gasping and pulling up his pants as the girls slipped silently past him, leaving him alone in the storage room. As soon as they were out in the hallway they began to giggle uncontrollably, erupting in gales of laughter.

12