Erin's Wild Week Pt. 04 - Teacher's Lounge

Story Info
Erin and Amanda have fun with the Principal.
3.8k words
4.8
9.1k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
emelle78
emelle78
710 Followers

Erin's Wild Week Part 4: Teachers' Lounge. Erin and Amanda have fun with the Principal.

All characters in this story are 18 or older.

Erin met Amanda at her locker after the final bell. The girls walked arm in arm down the hall, delighted with their lustful school day. They were hot and sexy and consumed by desire. It was great to be 18 and beautiful.

Erin was surprised by her newly developed attraction for Amanda. While she had had crushes on boys before she never thought of girls in a sexual way, not until now. She looked at her friend, drinking in her full, wet lips, the swell of her chest and the long blonde hair flowing over her shoulders. Her mind went back to Amanda's fingers on her clit last night, as well as her mouth on her breasts and the first kiss they ever shared, on their knees in the storage room just a few hours ago.

Overwhelmed with desire, Erin pulled Amanda into a doorway, pushed her up against the wall and locked her in a wet, passionate kiss. Amanda was surprised but instantly receptive. Like Erin, she had never desired girls before but something about her friend's newfound sexuality made everything different. Erin had become a sex goddess overnight and it turned Amanda on.

They kissed wildly. Energized by their newfound attraction, their hands wandered over one another's bodies as their tongues intertwined.

Amanda tasted the remains of two loads of cum on her friend's mouth. "Fuck, Erin!" Amanda exclaimed breathlessly, "you're such a horny slut! I love it!" Amanda reached her hand inside Erin's half-unbuttoned shirt and began fondling her nipple, making Erin groan.

While Amanda kissed and caressed her, Erin reached behind and opened the door, gently leading Amanda into the empty room. As Erin closed the door with her foot Amanda dropped her head down, taking Erin's pointy nipple into her mouth and sucking it hungrily.

"Ooooh!" Erin purred, throwing her head back and holding Amanda's head to her chest, loving the feeling of her friend's soft lips on her breasts. As Amanda sucked her tits Erin maneuvered them to a comfy chair in the middle of the room. Erin realized they were in the teacher's lounge but she didn't care. It was unlikely a teacher was going to show up on Friday afternoon. Erin pulled Amanda's mouth off her wet nipple and pushed her down into the chair. Amanda looked up at Erin and saw she was breathing heavily, her chest rising and falling, with a wild look in her eye. Erin returned her hot gaze, standing over her friend with her shirt open, her breasts slick with Amanda's saliva. Erin bit her lip, a naughty sparkle in her eye, and slowly sank to her knees with her hands on Amanda's thighs.

"Oh, Erin . . .," Amanda gasped. Erin smiled and leaned forward, flipping Amanda's short skirt up to reveal her smooth, clean-shaven pussy. As agreed, neither girl was wearing panties today.

Looking up into Amanda's eyes, Erin pushed her knees apart. Amanda's skirt hiked to her waist as Erin stroked the smooth skin of her thighs. Both girls were breathing heavily, excited beyond belief. Amanda looked down, lusting for the pleasure she was about to receive. Erin rubbed a finger along her friend's wet slit, exploring the smooth lips, Amanda's mound heaving beneath her touch.

"Ooooh, Erin," Amanda moaned. She was lying back in the chair, legs spread wide, Erin's fingers gliding along her steaming gash. She could feel Erin's hot breath on her.

"Please . . ." Amanda whimpered, "please . . . do it!

"Oooh, yeah," Erin taunted, enjoying her newfound control over Amanda. This was even hotter than teasing the boys. "You want me to lick it?" she giggled, "you want me to lick your pussy, baby?"

"Fuck! Yes!" Amanda cried, spreading her legs even wider. Erin's eyes were locked on wet lips of the blonde's sizzling snatch.

"Poor baby," Erin teased, "none of the boys ever ate your naughty cunt, did they?"

"Oooooh, fuck!" Amanda groaned, "please . . . do it!"

"Yeah, Amanda," Erin whispered as she trailed her fingers over her friend's smooth slit. "I guess you were too busy sucking their cocks, you little slut . . . mmmmmmm, look how wet you are . . . . . . I can't wait to eat your sexy pussy . . ."

"Oh . . . God!" Amanda moaned. "Please Erin! Do it! Eat me!"

"It's so warm, so wet, so ready," Erin purred as she pressed a fingertip into Amanda's vagina. Thrilled at seeing her friend powerless before her, Erin grabbed Amanda's heels and brought them to the edge of the chair, then slid her hands under her butt and lifted her.

Erin was holding Amanda's wet cunt in front of her face like a ripe piece of fruit ready for eating. She drank in the sight of the beautiful, smooth vagina before her and literally shook with eagerness. It was only yesterday that Erin discovered the joy of sucking cock, and now she realized there existed a whole new world of sexual experience to enjoy forever - eating pussy.

Erin couldn't wait any longer. She pushed her face between Amanda's thighs and held nothing back. She greedily devoured her friend's hot snatch, licking and sucking the wet lips and sliding her tongue into Amanda's hole. Erin loved hearing Amanda's moans as she slid her tongue along her velvety slit. Each squirm of the blonde's flesh electrified her, knowing she was giving her a naughty thrill.

"Yesssssss . . ." Amanda groaned, "yeessssss, Erin . . . oh, fuck! that's it . . . yesssss . . . suck my pussy, oh, God! . . . eat me, you fucking slut, eat me!" Amanda held Erin's head tight, guiding her tongue up and down, then mashing Erin's mouth against her clit. Erin complied eagerly, licking and sucking wherever Amanda directed her head, chewing her clit and then down to her tight little asshole, working feverishly to drink in as much of Amanda's wetness as she could.

* * *

Mr. Robinson was making his final rounds of the building before leaving for the weekend. This was one of the principal's required tasks. Being ultimately responsible for everything that took place at Central High he wasn't about to cut corners. He turned onto C Hall and was surprised to hear noise coming down the corridor. It sounded like a groan, as if someone might be injured.

* * *

Amanda was getting hotter by the minute, holding Erin's head in her hands and using her like a vibrator, buzzing her mouth up and down her wet pussy. While it was Erin's first time licking a cunt, it was also a first for Amanda. Although she had given dozens of blowjobs, never had a guy bothered to go down on her. Now she was finally enjoying the receiving end of oral sex, and it was from her gorgeous, sexy female friend no less. She never imagined how good it would feel, and somehow she knew that no man could ever eat pussy with the skill and sensuousness that Erin offered.

The two were so deep in the throes of passion that they didn't hear the door open, didn't even hear the Principal softly call "hello" when he saw a head of mussed-up blonde hair flailing over the back of the comfy chair facing the window.

Erin was sucking furiously now, bringing her friend to brink of orgasm. Amanda gripped Erin's head tightly and pulled her in, pressing Erin's mouth firmly against her clit. "Oh, yes! Fuck! Suck my clit, you slut . . . make me come . . .," she begged. Erin obeyed, flicking her tongue back and forth against Amanda's clit, then sucking it into her mouth, massaging it with her lips.

Erin knew Amanda was close and was thrilled at the prospect of sucking her to climax. She pressed her lips hard against her friend's clit, sucking and swirling her tongue, and when she looked up into Amanda's face she got the shock of her life - Mr. Robinson was standing behind the chair, looking down at Erin on her knees between Amanda's outstretched legs while the blonde thrashed in ecstasy.

Erin was momentarily stunned at the reality of being caught by the Principal, but when she looked into his eyes she instinctively knew there was no need to worry. She could see the fear in him; he simply didn't know how to react. On top of that she could sense his desire -the sight of two lovely female students engaged in hot sex was something he had fantasized about more than once. Now that it was staring him in the face he wasn't about to stop it.

Erin locked eyes with Mr. Robinson and continued to minister to Amanda's quivering pussy. Her eyes sparkled at him defiantly as she sucked on her friend's clit, pussy juice coating her cheeks while Amanda squirmed, squeezing her nipples, panting blissfully, oblivious to the wild turn the situation had taken.

"Yes, Erin!" she screamed, "suck my pussy! . . . right there . . . oh! Ooooh! Oh, fuck! . . . I'm gonna come . . . I'm gonna . . . . aaiiigghhaahhhh!" she wailed, pressing Erin's face into her cunt. Mr. Robinson stood mutely as Amanda cried and moaned, rolling from side to side in the chair, squeezing her tits and releasing a wave of obscenities from her luscious mouth.

Finally, when Amanda began to relax, Erin pulled her face away and giggled, wiping her chin with the back of her hand. Mr. Robinson stood silent as a stone behind the chair, looking at Erin with wild eyes.

"You like that, Amanda?" the brunette beamed, breathing heavily, ignoring the panic-stricken Principal.

"Oh, fuck Erin! That was awesome!" Amanda gasped. "I . . . I never came like that before . . . I guess I never really came at all. Wow! Is that what I've been doing for the guys? No wonder they love me so much!" Amanda laughed, shaking her head in the aftermath of her first real orgasm.

"Yep!" Erin agreed. "You're awesome Amanda." Then, casually turning her attention to the Principal she added, "don't you agree, Mr. Robinson?"

Amanda looked at Erin with confusion, then her eyes went wide and she spun around in the chair. Mr. Robinson's crotch was right at eye level and the first thing she saw when she turned around was the large lump straining in his slacks. Her eyes travelled up to his face and she looked at him aghast. He looked back at the blonde, saw her flushed face and red cheeks, her blue eyes and blonde hair, her round firm breasts capped by hard pink nipples, rising and falling with each deep breath - she had the looks of a perfect angel but her actions were pure devil. Like Erin, Amanda read his body language and instantly realized that the Principal was half mad with shock, half mad with lust.

"Mr. Robinson!" she cried, giving him a coy look and licking her lips. "Were you spying on us?"

"I . . . I . . . ." he stammered.

Amanda laughed at his predicament and quickly decided how she and her friend were going to avoid any disciplinary action here. She reached out her pretty manicured hand and rubbed it over the bulge in the Principal's pants. Again, Mr. Robinson simply froze, continuing to mumble incoherently as Amanda stroked his straining boner.

"What do you say, Erin?" Amanda offered, "it looks like Mr. Robinson could use a little relief, don't you think?"

The two girls approached him, Amanda with her skirt bunched around her waist, Erin's dress pushed down to her hips. Each grabbed an arm and led him over to the carpet under the window as the man stuttered and gave token resistance, feigning an effort to pull away as the girls laid him down on his back.

Amanda and Erin looked to the large lump in the man's pants and exchanged knowing glances. Mr. Robinson was in shock. He knew he was risking his career, possibly even jail time but he simply couldn't resist the two gorgeous, oversexed creatures who were now tending to him. He had never been much of a ladies man, and the idea of having an encounter with these beautiful nymphs seemed worth any risk there might be.

He literally choked as Amanda went to work on his belt and zipper and Erin removed his shoes and socks. In an instant the girls had him lying on his back in just his briefs, kneeling over him with their perfect breasts swaying firmly, their nipples hard as little rocks.

Amanda rubbed her hand over the front of his white briefs while Erin undid the buttons on his shirt. "Ever had a blowjob from a student before?" Amanda giggled as she stroked his shaft.

The Principal just shook his head, his eyes wide in disbelief.

"Well then, how about two students?" Erin laughed. "We figure it's the least we could do, seeing how you're going to let us off from all the trouble we're getting ourselves into."

"You're not going to call us down to the Principal's Office, are you Mr. Robinson?" Amanda cooed with mock innocence. The girls giggled, making their beautiful tits shake right above the man's face.

The Principal nodded, then shook his head, confused and unable to speak. He would have agreed to anything at that point.

"Ooooh, Mr. Robinson," Amanda cooed some more, "you didn't know we were such naughty girls, did you?"

He shook his head again. "Well, we are," Erin said as she slid his briefs down his legs.

"Wow! Mr. Robinson!" Amanda exclaimed. "Your cock is huge! What is it about this place? All the guys have such big dicks!"

The Principal contemplated Amanda's statement for a moment, trying to understand who the girl might be referring to, but his thoughts instantly changed when he felt Amanda's tongue sliding down one side of his shaft and Erin's slipping up along the other, luscious lips glistening against his wet skin, a tangle of brown and blonde hair filling the space over his lap.

The girls worked in unison as they gave the Principal his first and only double blow job of his life. Amanda kneeled on his left side while Erin leaned over on his right, and the girls spent as much time kissing and nuzzling each other as they did on his throbbing shaft, smooching and giggling along its length, their sexy lips sliding wetly against him, coming together at the tip for a wet, eager kiss, their tongues dueling out in the open over and around the smooth mushroom head. Sensual groans rose from their throats as their tongues danced -- warm, wet and pink -- delivering long licks over his erection. The girls made sure the man had a good view of their dueling tongues and lips and he drank in the sight breathlessly.

"Oh, my God!" the Principal groaned. These were the first coherent words he had uttered since he stepped into the room. The girls giggled as they kissed and licked each other and the Principal's huge dick at the same time.

Amanda paused from a long, wet lick that covered both the side of his cock and Erin's whirling tongue. "Oh, you can speak, Mr. Robinson?" she asked.

"Are you enjoying yourself, Mr. Robinson?" Erin asked with a giggle. "Because we sure are." The brunette smiled and took the Principal's cock into her mouth, her tongue swirling and lips gripping tightly.

"Ohhh, God," he groaned.

Erin pushed lower on the hard shaft, accepting more of his length into her hot, sucking mouth. At the same time, Amanda licked all over the man's heavy balls, sucking them into her mouth and kissing the wrinkled skin as Erin shifted into a slow, steady bobbing motion, her lips stretched wide around the Principal's throbbing cock.

The giggling changed to moans and groans as the girls took turns sucking Mr. Robinson's cock and balls. Erin's mouth pistoned on his stiff dick, her strokes getting deeper, as Amanda took his nuts completely into her mouth, her tongue dancing over the sensitive skin. Then they switched, and the Principal was thrilled to look down and see his long, hard shaft slowly being engulfed by Amanda's pink lips, the smooth skin of her face against his turgid cock, her long blonde hair bouncing about as her head pumped up and down. Erin was purring with delight as she lavished his balls, licking all over his nuts and then gently sucking them into her sexy mouth, her long brown hair spilling over his thighs and tangling with Amanda's blonde locks.

The girls went back and forth, hard cock to wet balls, and when they switched they'd giggle and lock their lips in a passionate kiss, their mouths open wide and the head of the Principal's cock poking wetly against their cheeks and chins.

After a few minutes of serious double sucking, Amanda pulled her head up and brought Erin's face to hers for a wet, sensuous kiss. The Principal looked at the two gorgeous creatures kneeling on either side of him, their faces glistening with saliva, their perfect breasts seeming to defy gravity.

Erin grasped Mr. Robinson's hard, throbbing meat in her hand and pulled back from kissing Amanda. "Sorry, Amanda," she said as she swung her leg over the prone torso between them, "I need this thing inside me, OK? I'm going to fuck the Principal." Erin positioned herself squarely over Mr. Robinson and lowered herself down, taking about half of his thick shaft into her tight, young pussy.

Amanda and the Principal were equally stunned by this sudden turn of events, watching as Erin wiggled and squirmed, trying to accept the massive cock inside her. The Principal had a look of shock and wonder on his face as he breached her silky depths. He looked up at the young beauty astride him, silken brown hair framing her angelic face, full lips, smooth skin and perfect curves. His sexual ecstasy mixed with absolute horror at the reality that he was now fucking a student - fucking! - in the teachers' lounge with another naked student kneeling next to him, saliva dripping from her chin from sucking his cock. His life could be ruined in an instant, but he also knew the memory of this moment would fuel a lifetime of sexual fantasy.

Amanda looked at her friend in shock as Erin rose up on the Principal's raging cock then dropped back down, finally working the entire length inside her and beginning a smooth pumping motion, fucking the stunned man in earnest.

"Oooh, Amanda," she rasped, "his cock is so big! . . . ooooh, fuck! I can't believe I'm fucking the Principal! . . . and it's so fucking good!" Erin pulled Amanda's face to hers for a wet, tongue-filled kiss, holding her head as she rode Mr. Robinson's hardon. Up and down she went, the moist lips of her pussy gripping the rock-hard shaft as it plunged in and out of her steaming cunt.

Erin pulled off and brought her mouth to Amanda's ear. "Sit on his face!" she hissed, "sit on his face!" Then, in a sudden motion she pushed Amanda to her right. The blonde had to lift her knee to keep from falling over, and as her torso shifted there was nowhere for it to come down except squarely on Mr. Robinson's head. She was on her knees above him, the wet lips of her vagina pressed against his lips.

Mr. Robinson acted on pure instinct. As soon as Amanda's slit dropped down his mouth went to work, licking and sucking and chewing on Amanda's hot pussy. It was like ripe fruit, warm and juicy, firm and succulent, and Mr. Robinson devoured it as if he were starving.

Amanda's eyes went wide in surprise, but her reaction was quickly overcome by the sensation of a man's tongue and lips on her steaming cunt for the first time. "Ooooooh, fuck!" she groaned. She couldn't believe she was sitting on the Principal's face, but if felt fantastic. She pushed her hips down and slid them back and forth, grinding her pussy against him.

Mr. Robinson was nearly suffocating, but it was by far the most exciting sexual experience of his life. He was eating Amanda's young, delicious cunt at the same time Erin's tight, hot snatch was sliding up and down his hard cock. He wasn't going to last long.

Amanda leaned forward, locking Erin in a wet kiss. She reached down to rub her friend's clit as it rode the Principal's tool, and Erin did the same, reaching down to diddle Amanda as she slid her wet pussy all over the man's face. The teacher's lounge was filled with the sound of wet flesh against wet flesh and moaning as the two girls bounced on the Principal's prone body. They were a triangle of passion, and they were getting close to the point of no return.

emelle78
emelle78
710 Followers
12