Erin's Wild Week Pt. 04 - Teacher's Lounge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Erin was first. After sucking three cocks and eating her first pussy that morning she was primed for an earth-shaking climax. With Amanda's fingers on her clit and a huge erection thrusting inside her she sizzled, the shockwaves of her climax ripping through her sweating body.

Mr. Robinson was next. With the taste and feel of Amanda's wetness on his face combined with Erin's tight pussy squeezing his shaft he couldn't hold back any longer. He felt the cum rising from his balls and exploding into Erin's steaming cunt. He shot streams of semen into the brunette's quivering tunnel as she shook in the grips of her own orgasm.

Mr. Robinson's mouth and Erin's fingers were driving Amanda wild, sexual escapades she had never imagined, and when Erin pressed hard against her clit while the Principal's tongue probed her an enormous orgasm charged through her body. She squealed and shook, her body quaking with electric shocks.

As their orgasms waned, Amanda and Erin remained seated on the Principal's naked form, kissing sweetly, their tongues dueling in each other's mouths, their hands gently caressing each other's breasts.

Quickly, though, the Principal came to his senses and rolled out from beneath them, shoving them onto the floor. "Oh, my God!" he cried as he gathered up his clothes, not in satisfaction but in horror. "Oh my God!" he moaned again, stepping into his trousers, not even bothering with his briefs. "What have I done?"

The girls looked at each other and shrugged as he scrambled into his clothes. "Don't worry, Mr. Robinson," Amanda offered, "we'll never tell. Right Erin?"

"No way, Mr. Robinson. Your secret is safe with us," she agreed as he buttoned up his shirt, reaching for the doorknob.

"Anyway," Erin added, with a laugh as he stepped out into the hall, "you have a pretty amazing cock!" Mr. Robinson ran down the hall, straightening his hair and using his briefs to wipe Amanda's juices from his face. "You should be proud!" Amanda called out, sending the girls into a fit of laughter.

12